Page 819 of 946 FirstFirst ... 319719769809815816817818819820821822823829869919 ... LastLast
Results 16,361 to 16,380 of 18904

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Silver
    Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post
    Carol J. Baker, M.D., executive director of Texas Children's Center for Vaccine Awareness and Research, has been appointed to serve as Chair of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In 2009, Obama administration Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius appointed Baker to chair the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gold
    Load Metric
    Carol J. Baker, M.D., executive director of Texas Children's Center for Vaccine Awareness and Research, has been appointed to serve as Chair of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In 2009, Obama administration Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius appointed Baker to chair the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
    In this case that's not what's happening.
    This is what's happening.
    Name:  khadaffi.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  396.0 KB

Opiates, war and race mixing are for the white people.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

In this case that's not what's happening.
    This is what's happening.
    Name:  khadaffi.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  396.0 KB

Opiates, war and race mixing are for the white people.
    I believe this is partly true. We are approaching a fifth booster. When does it end?

Comments

devidee: When they die from VAIDS

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

it doesn't stop you from getting it breh
    Doesn't stop it, but lowers the chance.

If I went without the 4th shot, I would have had very little protection from symptomatic Omicron, as it had been 7 months since my 3rd shot. It can still break through, but the chance of it happening is less. That's as good as I can get, aside from not going.

This will be the first Omicron WSOP. I wonder how many assholes will continue playing while sick, because they don't want to blind off their stack. Since Omicron is a lot more contagious, and also more mild, I bet we'll see a lot more of that than last year.

Prior to COVID, my policy about playing when sick was that I wouldn't register if I had a cold, but if I already was in an event and developed cold symptoms, I would finish it off.

Lon McEachern announced on twitter that he just tested positive after his visit to the Ballys/Paris WSOP site last Thursday.

Going to be a lot of positive tests no doubt.

Comments

The Boz: Only IF people bother to get tests. See no reasons why they should unless they are already half dead. Otherwise it’s some sniffles.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

it doesn't stop you from getting it breh
    Druff is about to learn something about probability Dwai. I doubt there is any coaching that will help him at this point.

My experience with the outbreak in the northeast indicates that the booster provided near zero protection from infection but symptoms were milder for those boosted.

Everyone got sick.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 05-30-2022 at 04:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I had planned to visit a friend this weekend, who has a kid that Ben is friends with (they're the same age).

Ben got a nasty cold on Friday, and I called it off, not wanting to get anyone there sick. Ben still has the cold, so the entire weekend was out.

Good decision!

Turns out that person had Omicron and didn't know it yet. They attended a very crowded concert in a large arena on Friday night, and felt symptoms late last night. Positive test today. This person only had two shots, the last being in April 2021.

Probably dodged a bullet there thanks to Ben's cold. Maybe the vaccine would have helped, but maybe not. Being right in the same house with another adult during the most contagious days of their Omicron would not have been good.

I have thought a lot about the WSOP. We are seeing surges again, since the boosters from late last year are wearing off, so a lot of new vulnerabilities exist. It's still Omicron, but a more contagious variation of it. There is some chance I will get it there. I acknowledge that, and am going to play anyway.

Load Metric
    I had planned to visit a friend this weekend, who has a kid that Ben is friends with (they're the same age).

Ben got a nasty cold on Friday, and I called it off, not wanting to get anyone there sick. Ben still has the cold, so the entire weekend was out.

Good decision!

Turns out that person had Omicron and didn't know it yet. They attended a very crowded concert in a large arena on Friday night, and felt symptoms late last night. Positive test today. This person only had two shots, the last being in April 2021.

Probably dodged a bullet there thanks to Ben's cold. Maybe the vaccine would have helped, but maybe not. Being right in the same house with another adult during the most contagious days of their Omicron would not have been good.

I have thought a lot about the WSOP. We are seeing surges again, since the boosters from late last year are wearing off, so a lot of new vulnerabilities exist. It's still Omicron, but a more contagious variation of it. There is some chance I will get it there. I acknowledge that, and am going to play anyway.
    People are going to be significantly less inclined to stay away if they have it as well. Last year it mattered, no one cares anymore. I would buckle up and expect it if I were going to sit in a room with thousands from all over for 12 hours a day.

Hopefully you don't get it amid a deep run. I'm sure you would respect others health and stay away.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Good decision!

People are going to be significantly less inclined to stay away if they have it as well. Last year it mattered, no one cares anymore. I would buckle up and expect it if I were going to sit in a room with thousands from all over for 12 hours a day.

Hopefully you don't get it amid a deep run. I'm sure you would respect others health and stay away.
    The irony is that there is probably 100 different cold viruses Druff is going to expose himself to at the WSOP and given his immunization status Omicron is probably one of the milder ones. And this is especially true in Druff's case as he lives with someone who had Covid earlier this year and he didn't even get it, so obviously he has some sort of built in immunity (either genetic and/or through previous exposure).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

The irony is that there is probably 100 different cold viruses Druff is going to expose himself to at the WSOP and given his immunization status Omicron is probably one of the milder ones. And this is especially true in Druff's case as he lives with someone who had Covid earlier this year and he didn't even get it, so obviously he has some sort of built in immunity (either genetic and/or through previous exposure).
    I think Omicron will be a tougher thing to go through than anything I've caught at the WSOP, maybe with the exception of the really really nasty cold I picked up in 2010, which knocked me out for 2 weeks (plus gave me viral pink eye!) That one remains the worst cold of my life.

Everything else I've picked up at the WSOP has been of the run-of-the-mill cold variety, which while not pleasant, wasn't anything which knocked me off my feet. Getting Omicron at age 50 will probably result in at least a very unpleasant illness, I'm guessing similar to how I felt on the vaccine (but lasting longer).

I think I didn't get Omicron from Benjamin because I had just gotten the 3rd shot two and a half months prior, and immunity was pretty good at that point. The jury is still out on whether the fourth shot does all that much.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Druff is about to learn something about probability Dwai. I doubt there is any coaching that will help him at this point.

My experience with the outbreak in the northeast indicates that the booster provided near zero protection from infection but symptoms were milder for those boosted.

Everyone got sick.

https://twitter.com/dan13lmurphy/status/1463316976818798592

Last edited by ok25; 05-30-2022 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Tweet didn't work. Dumb cunt PM saying you won't get sick or die if vaccinated. Now honorary doctorate holder from Harvard.

Load Metric

I think Omicron will be a tougher thing to go through than anything I've caught at the WSOP, maybe with the exception of the really really nasty cold I picked up in 2010, which knocked me out for 2 weeks (plus gave me viral pink eye!) That one remains the worst cold of my life.

Everything else I've picked up at the WSOP has been of the run-of-the-mill cold variety, which while not pleasant, wasn't anything which knocked me off my feet. Getting Omicron at age 50 will probably result in at least a very unpleasant illness, I'm guessing similar to how I felt on the vaccine (but lasting longer).

I think I didn't get Omicron from Benjamin because I had just gotten the 3rd shot two and a half months prior, and immunity was pretty good at that point. The jury is still out on whether the fourth shot does all that much.
    Name:  download (38).jpeg
Views: 324
Size:  76.6 KB

Comments

The Boz: 100%. What did these fucks do before Covid when they got the sniffles? The media OWNS them.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

I can't belive how wrong your thinking is. I'm 55 and after 2 heart atack(2012 and 2020). I had Omicron with my 2 dougters (15 and 18) in February. None of us vacinated. We took amantadine very first day with the symptoms... the girls were OK very next day, I was 50% better, and had some mild symptoms in day 4, then 100% OK. This wasn't even close to some bad colds in the past... but truth is I haven't had cold for at least 5 years. Your whole thinkin looks to me like you wanna make belive by yourself that vacinnation was good idea... it's presently obvious it wasn't, but you keep writting this bullshit about vacinnes latelly more then earlier in 2021. With all the lies by Faucii, CDC WHO and lefl-side media how anybody can belive in anything they say?!?
    ps. good luck with jab#25

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by miki1111 View Post

I can't belive how wrong your thinking is. I'm 55 and after 2 heart atack(2012 and 2020). I had Omicron with my 2 dougters (15 and 18) in February. None of us vacinated. We took amantadine very first day with the symptoms... the girls were OK very next day, I was 50% better, and had some mild symptoms in day 4, then 100% OK. This wasn't even close to some bad colds in the past... but truth is I haven't had cold for at least 5 years. Your whole thinkin looks to me like you wanna make belive by yourself that vacinnation was good idea... it's presently obvious it wasn't, but you keep writting this bullshit about vacinnes latelly more then earlier in 2021. With all the lies by Faucii, CDC WHO and lefl-side media how anybody can belive in anything they say?!?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

There are a lot of people who are over 45, have preexisting conditions, and had a not-so-bad experience with COVID.

I also personally knew 3 people in their 50s who died of it -- none of whom were otherwise likely to die anytime soon.

Some people run well with it, some run bad. You have a much better chance of surviving it and having no permanent damage, but if you're on the wrong end of that gamble, you are either in the ground or permanently damaged for life.

I prefer to take my chances with the vaccine, which while not perfect, carries much less risk than getting COVID at my age.

I do not hold it against anyone who chooses to do the opposite. It should be a personal decision. I agree that the left lied about a lot of shit, so I did my own research.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    "I prefer to take my chances with the vaccine, which while not perfect, carries much less risk than getting COVID at my age."

Right... much less risk with vacinne... where have you read about it? They lied about kids and covid vaccination - you think it was different about adults?
    You are from LA - what about weldet baskets on Venice beachg courts, destroyed beach - voleybol courts and destroyed skateparks for kids?
    The same people force media coverage about this scam.
    Anyway I have not found any evidence to vaccine myself and please belive me I have been reading and watching a lot to be sure what my decision should be.
    But I hope and wish you, Druff, to be healty and win next bracelet in 2022 WSOP!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "I prefer to take my chances with the vaccine, which while not perfect, carries much less risk than getting COVID at my age."

Right... much less risk with vacinne... where have you read about it? They lied about kids and covid vaccination - you think it was different about adults?
    You are from LA - what about weldet baskets on Venice beachg courts, destroyed beach - voleybol courts and destroyed skateparks for kids?
    Anyway I have not found any evidence to vaccine myself and please belive me I have been reading and watching a lot to be sure what my decision should be.
    But I hope and wish you, Druff, to be healty and win next bracelet in 2022 WSOP!
    I never supported any of the outdoor closures, and in fact didn't really support any closures once it became clear that they don't stop the spread.

In fact, I violated the outdoor closures in my area when they shut down hiking trails and other stuff like that. I refused to respect such bullshit.

I do not think there was a mass manipulation of statistical data regarding the vaccine's protection. That's conspiracy territory. I do believe that the risk of the vaccine is a little higher than first claimed, and young people have good reason to not want to take it (especially in the Omicron age). I do think it is wise for anyone 45+ to take it, but I don't think anyone should be forced or pressured to do so.

The chance of COVID harming me at age 50 is much higher than the vaccine harming me. I am very confident when I state that. At age 20, that becomes a much tougher question to answer.

Load Metric
    The survival rate for Covid has not changed.

There’s no vaccine for stupidity.

Comments

The Boz: Just for the positive you gave the mask loving �� in the other thread.

Load Metric

I never supported any of the outdoor closures, and in fact didn't really support any closures once it became clear that they don't stop the spread.

In fact, I violated the outdoor closures in my area when they shut down hiking trails and other stuff like that. I refused to respect such bullshit.

I do not think there was a mass manipulation of statistical data regarding the vaccine's protection. That's conspiracy territory. I do believe that the risk of the vaccine is a little higher than first claimed, and young people have good reason to not want to take it (especially in the Omicron age). I do think it is wise for anyone 45+ to take it, but I don't think anyone should be forced or pressured to do so.

The chance of COVID harming me at age 50 is much higher than the vaccine harming me. I am very confident when I state that. At age 20, that becomes a much tougher question to answer.

Name:  afkgaming_2021-08_79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3_copium_png (1).png
Views: 281
Size:  80.2 KB

Comments

The Boz: Exactly!

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Dwai pointed very important thing:
    Druf:"...I do not think there was a mass manipulation of statistical data regarding the vaccine's protection..."

They started with manipulation from the beginnig of the pandemia.
    1. Picture of coffins in church in Italy in March 2020 - after 2-3 months it was found this picture was few years old and it were coffins of illegals from Africa drawn od the way to Lampeduza. But this picture went to media in all countries and most people did not notice this was false.
    2. Picture of nonames masive graves in New York - claimed in May or June 2020 it was for covid deaths... after month or 2 it was cleared, that such a graves are in NY for many years - used for unnamed dead
    3. Age of dead people from covid... they provided it for first month or two - then stopped in most countries - for sure in US and Poland... why? because average age of dead was 76 yars. I people in their 20 to 40 would know - they would never obey these stupid lockdowns.
    4. Data from positive PCR test has been wrong from the beginning and looks like aroun 40-50% false positive... this is fuckinm coin flip!!!
    5. Numer od covid deaths are wrong in US and Poland in circa 80%. That is because both countries payed extra for covid patients in hospitals. I know about people with heart conditions who went to hospital for treetment and were tested positive so insted they were put in covid sections and die because lack of treetment for their real conditions.
    6. Just lately CDC anouced 25% od kids died from covid was falsa
    7. https://basiw.mz.gov.pl/index.html#/...zation?id=3761
    this is official polish govermenmt database od contractions and deaths with covid. If you have any polish friends you will understand very fast (or use google translator - its only few words) - Pay spacial attention for 2022. We have 58% of population vaccinated... but in 2022 more then 60% of positive tests are vaccinated... more then 30% of covid deaths in Poland in 2022 are people who are fully vacinated!!! This is how good are these vacines. Yet we were lied in all polish media - in September and October of 2021 all famous doctors told us that only 1% of deaths are vaccinated people. You can see by yourself in this database - in that time 27.8% of deaths were vacinnated.

This data does not need more comments.

Comments

dwai: facts

Thread Information