Page 802 of 946 FirstFirst ... 302702752792798799800801802803804805806812852902 ... LastLast
Results 16,021 to 16,040 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    4th shot looks like a fail.

It also might cause "T cell exhaustion", a phemonenon where T cells become less effective when they constantly see antigens in the body. This phenomenon definitely occurs in situations of cancer and HIV. Could repeated vaccination cause it, too? There's some fear of that, but no proof yet.

It is important that the T cells work well against COVID, because they are the biggest factor in preventing severe disease.

I don't want to cause T cell exhaustion just to get a small boost in efficacy against symptomatic Omicron. I'll be skipping the 4th shot for now.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hs...th-covid-shot/
    will you be taking the 5th? 6th? 7th?

how far will Druff go
    I follow the actual science, not the left or mainstream media science.

Hence...

I was against lockdowns. I was against masking.

I took 3 shots of the vaccine because all were demonstrated to be effective.

I am not taking a 4th shot because it is not very effective, and it also might have a downside.

That is how logical people do things. Sheep do what they're told by one side or the other.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

will you be taking the 5th? 6th? 7th?

how far will Druff go
    I follow the actual science, not the left or mainstream media science.

Hence...

I was against lockdowns. I was against masking.

I am not taking a 4th shot because it is not very effective, and it also might have a downside.

That is how logical people do things. Sheep do what they're told by one side or the other.

Load Metric
    Why was the definition of “vaccine” changed?

The first shot you took had a downside greater than it’s upside.

Name:  3CF12BBE-144A-4991-833B-0D21F4F00C80.jpeg
Views: 301
Size:  82.2 KB
    Last edited by devidee; 03-02-2022 at 08:07 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

this is where Druff will come back and say "people my age were dying!!!""

when 90% of covid deaths are 65 and over and like 50% of them were over 75

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

That's not at all true for someone in their late 40s.

Load Metric

You didn’t answer my question.

The survival rate for someone 49 or younger is over 99%.

Based on newly released data the downside of the vax clearly greater than the upside for someone in that age range.

Load Metric

Based on newly released data the downside of the vax clearly greater than the upside for someone in that age range.

druff willingly injected aids into himself

and Khalwat injected his own children

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Kids under 15 years old had a 1 in 2.3 MILLION chance of dying from covid.

All you vaccinated science project subjects can chew on this. Now we know why all the Pfizer big dogs cut bait and sold all their stock. Might be indictments coming.

https://twitter.com/afshineemrani/status/1498796849116823556

https://twitter.com/afshineemrani/status/1498797194152873985

https://twitter.com/afshineemrani/status/1498797355004399616

Comments

splitthis: Total homicidal sham

gimmick: ok

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Kids under 15 years old had a 1 in 2.3 MILLION chance of dying from covid.

All you vaccinated science project subjects can chew on this. Now we know why all the Pfizer big dogs cut bait and sold all their stock. Might be indictments coming.

https://twitter.com/afshineemrani/status/1498796849116823556

https://twitter.com/afshineemrani/status/1498797194152873985

https://twitter.com/afshineemrani/status/1498797355004399616

DO IT FOR THE GREATER GOOD

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF

Load Metric

Do you actually want the answer?

MRNA vaccines. They function like traditional vaccines, but they are not killed or weakened infectious organisms.

Also no one changed the meaning of vaccine. Only what qualifies as vaccination. None of the previous vaccines prevent infection or produce immunity (they increase the chance though) and the previous wording just claimed that it strived for it. Protection is a broader category that even autists can understand.

Comments

devidee: Right in my spiked protein face

1marley1: Thanks for trying

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

MRNA vaccines. They function like traditional vaccines, but they are not killed or weakened infectious organisms.

Also no one changed the meaning of vaccine. Only what qualifies as vaccination. None of the previous vaccines prevent infection or produce immunity (they increase the chance though) and the previous wording just claimed that it strived for it. Protection is a broader category that even autists can understand.

right on cue the CDC fan boy reenters the thread after a month of silence to defend these shit "vaccines"

Load Metric

It also might cause "T cell exhaustion", a phemonenon where T cells become less effective when they constantly see antigens in the body. This phenomenon definitely occurs in situations of cancer and HIV. Could repeated vaccination cause it, too? There's some fear of that, but no proof yet.

It is important that the T cells work well against COVID, because they are the biggest factor in preventing severe disease.

I don't want to cause T cell exhaustion just to get a small boost in efficacy against symptomatic Omicron. I'll be skipping the 4th shot for now.

At this rate it's not really an issue. There could be a point where it is. Say yearly flu shots for instance don't do it. Every six months should be still very safe. Four months mostly safe. Once a month, fuck no.

These type of vaccines introduce antigens that stay for 2 weeks at most and they start declining very quickly after the injection. The vaccine introduced antigens have no mechanism for replication.

Hiv and cancers start of slow. Amount of antigens start increasing relatively soon and they never leave the system. That's what chronic means in that context.

You'd be at a bigger risk with getting 6-8 colds a year.

Comments

splitthis: Moron

Gold
    Load Metric

For several diseases, I am pretty sure vaccination completely prevents infection (eg. smallpox, polio).

How effective a vaccine is at preventing infection has a lot to do with the type of virus, what cells it affects, and what type of memory response the vaccine elicits. Because SARS-COV-2 is a Coronavirus it was always likely that (like flu) vaccine efficacy would be limited. But saying no previous vaccine prevent infection or produces immunity just isn't true at all.

Gold
    Load Metric

At this rate it's not really an issue. There could be a point where it is. Say yearly flu shots for instance don't do it. Every six months should be still very safe. Four months mostly safe. Once a month, fuck no.

These type of vaccines introduce antigens that stay for 2 weeks at most and they start declining very quickly after the injection. The vaccine introduced antigens have no mechanism for replication.

Hiv and cancers start of slow. Amount of antigens start increasing relatively soon and they never leave the system. That's what chronic means in that context.

You'd be at a bigger risk with getting 6-8 colds a year.
    I imagine a main issue with the 4th shot being a fail is the the virus has mutated to the point where the mRNA vaccines targeted at the spike protein of the original variant aren't specific enough anymore.

Also, there is the issue that Omicron variant is mild enough that no one is getting sick enough that extra vaccination (or any vaccination at all for children) does anything. Which is a main reason we never bothered trying to develop vaccines against any other endemic cold viruses.

At some point if SARS-COV-2 evolves into a more virulent variant, it may be necessary to actually develop a new vaccine specifically against that variant, rather than keep trotting out the original Pfizer/Moderna mRNA vaccine against the spike protein.

T cell exhaustion is something that happens over decades against continuous antigen exposure, so like Gimmick said I dont think that will be an issue with SARS-COV-2 vaccination, even with an annual shot.

Load Metric
    Name:  25FCBE3C-8458-43AB-B2CA-223EEA30B169.jpeg
Views: 556
Size:  56.8 KB

Comments

dwai: ROFL

splitthis: Let them get 20 jabs

NaturalBornHustler: TAKE OFF THE TIN FO........OH NVM

Load Metric

so many conspiracy theories!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

For several diseases, I am pretty sure vaccination completely prevents infection (eg. smallpox, polio).

How effective a vaccine is at preventing infection has a lot to do with the type of virus, what cells it affects, and what type of memory response the vaccine elicits. Because SARS-COV-2 is a Coronavirus it was always likely that (like flu) vaccine efficacy would be limited. But saying no previous vaccine prevent infection or produces immunity just isn't true at all.
    Nope. Sure it works when it works, but for smallpox that was only around 95% time. The way smallpox works that's still plenty enough to eradicate it almost completely. Polio is still around though. Fairly sure i covered this with "they increase the chance though" line. With some vaccines it's a lot and with others it's less. It's just a variation of "60% of the time, it works every time".

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Another moron you just contradicted yourself in one sentence you fucking idiot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

Nope. Sure it works when it works, but for smallpox that was only around 95% time. The way smallpox works that's still plenty enough to eradicate it almost completely. Polio is still around though. Fairly sure i covered this with "they increase the chance though" line. With some vaccines it's a lot and with others it's less. It's just a variation of "60% of the time, it works every time".

cope

Load Metric
    Something Verminaard could help with regarding the source of this meme.

https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

"each dose contains 30 µg of BNT162b2 in a volume of 0.3 mL, which makes the local concentration at the injection site at the highest 100 µg/mL"

Why would they think the above statement is true? It's literally impossible to scale concentration upwards with physical objects. If you inject 30 micrograms the concentration can never exceed 30 micrograms.

I guess it makes as much sense as them using Huh7 cells as representative of how the vaccine would behave in the liver. Fairly sure the vaccine is the least of your worries if you have liver cancer.

Load Metric
    Before Huh7 line it wasn't possible to culture hep-c in a lab. After that there have been other cell lines that also work. In general fun stuff happens with most positive-stranded RNA viruses when you douse Huh7 with them. Another popular positive-sense RNA virus would the cov2. It appears everything is better with cancer.

The only minor issue with using cancerous cells for studying anything is that there's a lot of noise you need to clear. Cytopathic responses is one of those. That just means structural changes in the host cell. Different cell lines have different responses. Using a cell line that is known to be very susceptible to all kinds funky stuff related to RNA viruses seems a bit suspicious.

Thread Information