Page 799 of 948 FirstFirst ... 299699749789795796797798799800801802803809849899 ... LastLast
Results 15,961 to 15,980 of 18947

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Nevada governor announces an immediate end to mask mandate

https://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2022/...-mask-mandate/

Load Metric
    Todays reason why most Americans dislike minority liberals in the media. Always looking for handout and playing the victim. Now looking for Covid reparations, can’t make this shit up.

https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/re...ions-rcna15501

“ But we can’t truly move beyond the pandemic until we talk about "Covid reparations," or compensation for the people who’ve suffered (and continue to suffer) the most because of government failures and historic inequality. For example, there’s overwhelming evidence Black, Latino and Indigenous people have been disproportionately killed by Covid. The idea of Covid reparations isn’t new, and it’s swirled furiously through my mind over the past 23 months, seeing sirens flash and funeral processions pass with unnerving frequency”

Load Metric
    Name:  CCA9922F-84D4-4F47-8CC5-4F7920B4C848.jpeg
Views: 505
Size:  135.5 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Does anyone know the scientific argument for keeping kids masked in school while dropping the mandates for everyone else? This has happened in New York, Oregon. New Jersey and Massachusetts that I am aware of. I'm thinking this has to be the work of the teacher unions since I think everyone knows the kids are the least at risk. There has to be a scientific explanation for this. There is no way we could ever allow millions of children to endure this weight of the pandemic on their own for no good reason. Khalwat?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Schools have winter break coming up in CNY and I think they will lift the requirement when they come back.

A lot of parents that did not have a problem with the extra caution are now ready to unmask since we seem to be past the winter numbers.

Anyone else get the burning nose? Shit was on fire and raw for a couple weeks after.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Does anyone know the scientific argument for keeping kids masked in school while dropping the mandates for everyone else? This has happened in New York, Oregon. New Jersey and Massachusetts that I am aware of. I'm thinking this has to be the work of the teacher unions since I think everyone knows the kids are the least at risk. There has to be a scientific explanation for this. There is no way we could ever allow millions of children to endure this weight of the pandemic on their own for no good reason. Khalwat?
    khalwat got his shit pushed in and won't be coming back to PFA.

he knows damn well he can't defend any of his dumbass positions anymore now that even MSM has acknowledged that covid is a joke now, masks and lockdowns didn't work and most of the idiots fell for it and continue to do so

Comments

TheXFactor: ASSCLOWN...eats from his own asshole. Loves getting his shit pushed in.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    California is removing the statewide mask mandates on February 15.

Laughably, LA County is planning upon keeping the indoor mandates in place, only lightening the outdoor mandates (lol).

However, the school district situation is a mess, even in other counties. The state will be authorizing the schools to allow kids to go maskless, but the individual districts apparently have to change their policies for it to happen. Dumb. Why can't the masks just all come off at schools statewide?

In LA County, however, the masks will stay on.

Benjamin is excited to take off his mask. He hates it, and of course it didn't help him because he got Omicron anyway. Right now his mask is especially useless, as he can neither catch nor transmit Omicron at this point, having caught it last month.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Laughably, LA County is planning upon keeping the indoor mandates in place, only lightening the outdoor mandates (lol).

However, the school district situation is a mess, even in other counties. The state will be authorizing the schools to allow kids to go maskless, but the individual districts apparently have to change their policies for it to happen. Dumb. Why can't the masks just all come off at schools statewide?

Benjamin is excited to take off his mask. He hates it, and of course it didn't help him because he got Omicron anyway. Right now his mask is especially useless, as he can neither catch nor transmit Omicron at this point, having caught it last month.
    It’s so damn irritating. My entire family just had it. Sent the kids back to school and daycare on Monday and on Thursday morning we get a call that a teacher in my 18 months old’s class has tested positive so he has to be out until the 22nd or some shit. Like wtf, my kid just had it and has to have some kind of immunity but they don’t even consider thinking about that. It’s brain dead.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Now, that there is funny! I don't care who ya are!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1493019554129215488

Must be holding his breath again.

In the meantime, LA schools not accepting cloth masks anymore, and kids need to wear them even playing sports outdoors.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/la-schools...ry?id=82437823

Comments

country978: LA sounds like a really horrible place right now. playing politics with kids lives

Load Metric

The mask requirement was for the smoke. Too soon?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Yeah, too soon. Fire season starts about September. My son plays basketball and soccer outdoors masked. All the kids do. To be honest, I have been around a lot of kids (aged 5-12 range) and most of them don't mind wearing masks all the time when outside their house. They are all pretty much conditioned to it, for good or bad.

That isn't to say it isn't a horrible idea and wont have deleterious long term consequences down the line. Just saying for the most part kids go with the flow and dont mind too much.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

It’s so damn irritating. My entire family just had it. Sent the kids back to school and daycare on Monday and on Thursday morning we get a call that a teacher in my 18 months old’s class has tested positive so he has to be out until the 22nd or some shit. Like wtf, my kid just had it and has to have some kind of immunity but they don’t even consider thinking about that. It’s brain dead.
    And now my 3 year old has to be home for 10 days. mother fucker

Gold
    Load Metric

And now my 3 year old has to be home for 10 days. mother fucker
    hey NMfish I'm pretty sure a few months ago you said masking kids was no big deal and that the kids just get used to it. Do you still feel this way? Apologies in advance if I've mistaken you for someone else.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Washington, D.C. has dropped its mask mandate and vax passport but kept masks on in schools. Does anyone understand the rationale for these places doing this to their kids? It really seems to me that these blue cities/states doing this are playing politics with kids which, if true, would be most awful. Imagine being so deep in the pocket of a teacher's union that you create policy to appease them while harming the children you're supposed to protect? I just cannot think of a valid and sensical reason for these policies. Khalwat?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Washington, D.C. has dropped its mask mandate and vax passport but kept masks on in schools. Does anyone understand the rationale for these places doing this to their kids? It really seems to me that these blue cities/states doing this are playing politics with kids which, if true, would be most awful. Imagine being so deep in the pocket of a teacher's union that you create policy to appease them while harming the children you're supposed to protect? I just cannot think of a valid and sensical reason for these policies. Khalwat?
    to normalize masks, they're trying to change the culture.

they want kids to willingly wear masks, and I think it's working in some cases, I mean you give an insecure pimply faced kids/teens an opportunity to hide half their face, they're gonna take it. it's basically a pacifier now.

luckily we have some chad kids who are sick of it and are fighting back

Comments

country978: sad isnt it?

Gold
    Load Metric
    I think you're correct, Dwai. Anywhere I go the people I see in masks the most are the young people. Inside/outside, in groups or all alone. I suspect the schools themselves have been putting needless pressure on the kids to wear the mask to keep everyone else safe. As if the kids should be the ones to carry this responsibility of keeping everyone safe. I'm sure many kids have had it laid onto them that without the mask they'll be responsible for killing granny or causing a super spreader or some other dumb bs to make them comply. Its so twisted and sick to do this to innocent kids. I know Khalwat would be able to make sense of it all though.

Comments

dwai:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Yeah, too soon. Fire season starts about September. My son plays basketball and soccer outdoors masked. All the kids do. To be honest, I have been around a lot of kids (aged 5-12 range) and most of them don't mind wearing masks all the time when outside their house. They are all pretty much conditioned to it, for good or bad.

That isn't to say it isn't a horrible idea and wont have deleterious long term consequences down the line. Just saying for the most part kids go with the flow and dont mind too much.
    Benjamin hates wearing the mask and can't wait for it to end.

His friend was visiting the other day and said the same thing.

It's insane that they are continuing to require it in schools, yet lifting it in other indoor settings.

So let me get this straight. The virus is very dangerous indoors if it's a school, but not dangerous if it's a different type of crowded public indoor setting. And we're forcing the least vulnerable segment of the population to still wear masks, while those with orders of magnitude of higher risk (including middle-aged people) can go unmasked.

SCIENCE!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

Benjamin hates wearing the mask and can't wait for it to end.

His friend was visiting the other day and said the same thing.

It's insane that they are continuing to require it in schools, yet lifting it in other indoor settings.

So let me get this straight. The virus is very dangerous indoors if it's a school, but not dangerous if it's a different type of crowded public indoor setting. And we're forcing the least vulnerable segment of the population to still wear masks, while those with orders of magnitude of higher risk (including middle-aged people) can go unmasked.

SCIENCE!!!
    Are you done getting crippled and laid out by booster shots, or will you re-up if/when the time comes?

Even faggot Portland has an end date for indoor masks (3/31). Going to lose my shit if there's another ten day quarantine at daycare.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Sloppy Joe is a faggot Hoe.

1marley1: Fuck Crimm… and don’t be Druffs ball sniffer
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

No snow in Utah, so I’m hanging out in Vegas for 2 days. Still a few people wearing masks, maybe 5%. About half the employees are masked as well.

Comments

country978: sounds really nice. hope you have fun and luck

The Boz: Very few wearing them on either side of the border in South Lake/ Stateline today. So good to see it back to normal!

Thread Information