Page 796 of 947 FirstFirst ... 296696746786792793794795796797798799800806846896 ... LastLast
Results 15,901 to 15,920 of 18935

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Name:  237AC125-354F-409D-A1EA-E3A7DB2C8B7F.jpeg
Views: 465
Size:  39.6 KB

Comments

Sanlmar: HOF

herbertstemple: LOL & I have an unlimited supply too. ftw

Load Metric
    Anyone get VAIDS yet?

Hope it gets better before you die.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Anyone get VAIDS yet?

I had to lol at people getting multiple vaccines to collect the 100 dollars they were giving out. Get your thousands rofl.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Anyone get VAIDS yet?

please stop making fun of Druff he's gonna shut the site down

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

See this is the problem. I’m very anti lockdown but it’s hard to sympathize when people bring this extreme shit into it.

I have a friend who is antivax to the extreme ( way before covid) and she invited me to a bunch of her telegram channels (see a warrior calls). There is all this crazy religious scripture being mentioned and ridiculous debunked memes. Someone was actually selling a covid bracelet to protect. No actual discussion just crazy propaganda. It’s hard to get on board with so much ridiculous crap. nobody wants to police their own and call them out on their bullshit.

One thing I like about pfa is that it has all sorts of viewpoints to balance it out.
    Thank you for clarifying what you did. I'm not an extremist or anti-vax. I am of Jewish descent and do not condone the display of the Nazi or Confederate flags. I do, however, very much support the rights of free people to make choices of their own free will and this, I think, is the point of the convoy, no? Most people do not lie on the extremes of most issues including covid responses. So what that there were people in these massive crowds who espouse views most people do not agree with? This cannot and should not de-legitimize the entire point of the convoy which is to end mandates. There are extremists in every group. Just like the mostly peaceful protesters burning down Portland or looting New York, etc, etc. Justin T made the mistake of saying free Canadians have "unacceptable view points" and so he becomes the face of Canadian tyranny even if that might not be entirely true.
    I'm seeing a sea of Canadian flags in the videos. I think that is the overall sentiment of the protestors. They love their country which is not racist.

But I've read reports of nazi armbands and in one case a confederate flag. What's that all about? That some of the protestors are so stupid they would bring emblems that are sure to garner bad publicity for the protest? No, fuck, no!!

It's obviously a lefty false flag operation. And Trudeau jumped right on it with a "how dare you bring your racist protest to Ottawa?" That asshole should be tarred and feathered and ran out of town.

LOL at the lefty retards that continually think they can get away with this false flag bullshit.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Thank you for clarifying what you did. I'm not an extremist or anti-vax. I am of Jewish descent and do not condone the display of the Nazi or Confederate flags. I do, however, very much support the rights of free people to make choices of their own free will and this, I think, is the point of the convoy, no? Most people do not lie on the extremes of most issues including covid responses. So what that there were people in these massive crowds who espouse views most people do not agree with? This cannot and should not de-legitimize the entire point of the convoy which is to end mandates. There are extremists in every group. Just like the mostly peaceful protesters burning down Portland or looting New York, etc, etc. Justin T made the mistake of saying free Canadians have "unacceptable view points" and so he becomes the face of Canadian tyranny even if that might not be entirely true.
    I'm seeing a sea of Canadian flags in the videos. I think that is the overall sentiment of the protestors. They love their country which is not racist.

But I've read reports of nazi armbands and in one case a confederate flag. What's that all about? That some of the protestors are so stupid they would bring emblems that are sure to garner bad publicity for the protest? No, fuck, no!!

It's obviously a lefty false flag operation. And Trudeau jumped right on it with a "how dare you bring your racist protest to Ottawa?" That asshole should be tarred and feathered and ran out of town.

LOL at the lefty retards that continually think they can get away with this false flag bullshit.
    When you have 99% of the media, every elite, and the richest tech oligarchs in the world as backup you can get away with almost anything. And they do. That's why they keep doing it, because they know they have protections in place to lie cheat and steal and get away with it.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: You are definitely writing his language

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20220201_2011473476143903443813822.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  90.1 KB

>Antifa> Lets fuck with a statue, that'll discredit the nazi truckers

Truckers take down flag and scrub statue clean

>Antifa> Lets throw garbage on the ground and shit on the sidewalk, that'll discredit the racist truckers

Truckers pickup garbage and scrub the sidewalk

>Antifa> Lets harrass a homeless shelter and take their food, that'll discredit those white supremacist truckers

Truckers give food to the homeless

if Antifa keeps this up the truckers are going to solve every single social problem Canada has.

LOL BETCHECKBET AND SIMPDOG ARE MORONS THAT BELIEVE MSM

Load Metric
    "It's obviously a lefty false flag operation."

LOL, you are such a clown. (And a liar.)
    The right cries false flag all the time (then calls us snowflakes), when 99% of the time its the right.

Hey did you hear Trump is giving pardons for 1/6
    Good news for ANITFA right? Since that was a false flag, too.

Here are Druff's teammates on the right. Another false flag per DeSanitis's aide.

I could go on forever,, you just say it, you can't prove it,
    Far-right “Boogaloo boy” killed officer after using Black Lives Matter protest as cover: prosecutors
    https://www.salon.com/2020/06/17/far...r-prosecutors/
    ‘Umbrella Man’ went viral breaking windows at a protest. He was a white supremacist trying to spark violence, police say.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...t-minneapolis/

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Comments

The Boz: Downvoted for having that cop hating piece of shit as a profile pic.

dwai: 49ers lost faggot

Cerveza Fria: dupe

NaturalBornHustler: Still reigning champion as dumbest person on this sit

splitthis: TRAIN

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Jimmy is absolutely brutal. You stink to high heaven !

JACKDANIELS: still posting about trump
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Lockdowns only reduced COVID-19 death rate by .2%, study finds: 'Lockdowns should be rejected out of hand'

Full article here: https://www.foxnews.com/us/lockdowns...ed-out-of-hand

Cliffs:

1) Lockdowns during the first COVID-19 wave in the spring of 2020 only reduced COVID-19 mortality by .2% in the U.S. and Europe, according to a Johns Hopkins University meta-analysis of several studies.

2) "While this meta-analysis concludes that lockdowns have had little to no public health effects, they have imposed enormous economic and social costs where they have been adopted," the researchers wrote. "In consequence, lockdown policies are ill-founded and should be rejected as a pandemic policy instrument."

3) The researchers – Johns Hopkins University economics professor Steve Hanke, Lund University economics professor Lars Jonung, and special advisor at Copenhagen's Center for Political Studies Jonas Herby – analyzed the effects of lockdown measures such as school shutdowns, business closures, and mask mandates on COVID-19 deaths.

4) The researchers concluded that limiting gatherings may have actually increased COVID-19 mortality.

"[Shelter-in-place orders] may isolate an infected person at home with his/her family where he/she risks infecting family members with a higher viral load, causing more severe illness," the researchers wrote.

5) Follow the science they said. LOL.

Comments

splitthis: We knew that from the beginning

JACKDANIELS: Follow the science
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Lockdowns only reduced COVID-19 death rate by .2%, study finds: 'Lockdowns should be rejected out of hand'

Cliffs:

1) Lockdowns during the first COVID-19 wave in the spring of 2020 only reduced COVID-19 mortality by .2% in the U.S. and Europe, according to a Johns Hopkins University meta-analysis of several studies.

2) "While this meta-analysis concludes that lockdowns have had little to no public health effects, they have imposed enormous economic and social costs where they have been adopted," the researchers wrote. "In consequence, lockdown policies are ill-founded and should be rejected as a pandemic policy instrument."

3) The researchers – Johns Hopkins University economics professor Steve Hanke, Lund University economics professor Lars Jonung, and special advisor at Copenhagen's Center for Political Studies Jonas Herby – analyzed the effects of lockdown measures such as school shutdowns, business closures, and mask mandates on COVID-19 deaths.

4) The researchers concluded that limiting gatherings may have actually increased COVID-19 mortality.

"[Shelter-in-place orders] may isolate an infected person at home with his/her family where he/she risks infecting family members with a higher viral load, causing more severe illness," the researchers wrote.

NOW TO SOCIAL DISTANCING AND MASKS

WHERE'S THAT FAGGOT PROPAGANDIST KHALWAT BEEN?

HE'S BEEN AWFULLY QUIET SINCE THE NARRATIVE CRUMBLED

Comments

splitthis: Choked on his MASKKKKKK

Load Metric
    Name:  94-D0-F026-E439-4969-B96-F-C7-CB765-D9810.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  62.7 KB

Comments

JACKDANIELS: correct

Sanlmar: Beautiful
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Cliffs:

NOW TO SOCIAL DISTANCING AND MASKS

WHERE'S THAT FAGGOT PROPAGANDIST KHALWAT BEEN?

HE'S BEEN AWFULLY QUIET SINCE THE NARRATIVE CRUMBLED
    He is crying in seclusion since Zucker ‘resigned’ from CNN

Comments

dwai: lol

The Boz: Cuomo getting his revenge

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've said for 2 years that lockdowns are idiotic because humans will seek social contact no matter what.

All you end up doing is forcing people to get together in private homes, where of course COVID spreads just as easily. If you spend more than 15 minutes indoors with a COVID-infected person, there's a decent chance you'll get it, especially if unvaccinated (which in 2020 was everyone).

You'd think after the failed lockdowns and mask mandates that they'd have given up on this a long time ago, but nope.... every time we have a new variant and/or spike in cases, Team Feelings starts it up all over again.

The left loves pointing to the (correct) data about death numbers between vaccinated and unvaccinated, but they avoid talking about the numbers which show that lockdowns and mask mandates not working.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    On radio I didn't plan to talk about this particular study, but I found it while I was on the air.

An early January 2022 study showed that having a two-shot vaccination was virtually useless against Omicron: https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/sto...r-study-finds/

This isn't like Delta, where two-shot vaccinations were seeing breakthroughs because the vaccine was wearing off. The study showed, in a lab setting, people with fairly recent two-shot vaccinations were not producing effective antibodies against Omicron!

The study was done as a joint effort between MIT, Harvard, and one other respected institution. Clearly this wasn't done with any kind of right-wing bias, as the scientists in these institutions are highly skewed left!

However, while the two-shot vaccination regimen seemed to produce fail antibodies, the third shot produced antibodies which were quite effective against Omicron. The conclusion? If you have 2 shots, no matter when you got them, they're virtually useless against Omicron, whereas those with three shots are fairly well protected.

This has been seen in real-world case numbers, as well. Boosted people are doing far better with avoiding Omicron than non-boosted people, though there are more breakthrough cases among the boosted than originally expected.

Even in my own personal life, I observed this. Benjamin and his good friend both got Omicron two days apart. His friend's parents came down with Omicron symptoms about 2-3 days later. Ben's mom and I did not get Omicron. The possible difference? We had 3 shots, and Ben's friend's parents only had two.

Omicron has changed the game in several ways. It has shown that the virus can transmit through the vaccine. It has rendered the two-shot regimen mostly useless. It has shown that the booster works, but that we might have to face the choice of endlessly boosting or just accepting eventual infection. It also has greatly weakened the deadliness of the virus, possibly due to a merger with the common cold. I might choose to skip the 4th shot, given how sick it keeps making me.

Load Metric
    Stealth version of Omicron.

To be safe. Everyone must be triple vaccinated. Wear masks at all times. Not leave California for the next five years.

Load Metric

kids are sick of it, don't let anyone like that faggot khalwat tell you they don't mind

Comments

country978: yes these kids are from WA. Saw yesterday. Bless them

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://nypost.com/2022/02/02/la-may...ource=mail_app

I feel so bad that I thought the mayor of LA was a hypocrite for taking a maskless picture with Magic Johnson in violation of his own rules and while kids in LA are suffering. It turns out he was holding his breath which makes this perfectly fine.

Gold
    Load Metric
    As for Khalwat i assumed he was a goner when he posted a totally out of character pic just as the vaccine and mask mandate narrative was crumbling down. I don't blame him. Some of the things he said were indefensible even if it might not have been clear that it was at the time.

Load Metric
    As for Khalwat i assumed he was a goner when he posted a totally out of character pic just as the vaccine and mask mandate narrative was crumbling down. I don't blame him. Some of the things he said were indefensible even if it might not have been clear that it was at the time.
    he's a new York liberal faggot what can you expect

Thread Information