Page 795 of 946 FirstFirst ... 295695745785791792793794795796797798799805845895 ... LastLast
Results 15,881 to 15,900 of 18915

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

The funny thing was that even if someone decided to manufacture or buy a Nazi flag to take to a protest you;d imagine that one of their friends who has an IQ above 70 would think to tell them that "hey maybe you shouldn't be having a Nazi flag when you are being accused of being white supremacists".

In fairness, most of these people are just low-middle class rednecks who don;t know any better and actually think it's funny to pretend they are (like the guy in the twitter video).
    Keep cherry picking and continue watching the Communist Broadcast Corporation(CBC) like the brainwashed Turdeau sheeple you are.
    No one watches the cbc.

You have no clue.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    One problem with being able to tell vaccine side effects involves being able to tell the difference between a side effect and a coincidental adverse event (meaning something which would have occurred anyway, wtih or without the vaccine).

Take that weird thing which happened to my foot in early December where I couldn't walk, which recurred in January in less severe form. I also had a similar thing happen to my elbow in late October. My vaccine was in mid-October. It still hasn't been solved.

I've spoken to anti-vaxxers about this who are 100% sure this was from the vaccine. I've spoken to huge pro-vaxxers who tell me I'm crazy, and this was just an unrelated event, and that lots of unexplained health issues can occur randomly at my age.

I'm kind of in the middle on this one. I think the chance the vaccine actually caused a new problem is fairly low. However, it's possible that this foot problem was something I was prone to, but not quite happening, and the vaccine pushed it over the edge to occur. The fact that it recurred in January makes it a little less likely that it was vaccine related.

I will say that I'm gonna need to see evidence that a fourth shot brings substantial benefits before getting one. I'm tired of being very sick for 3 days after each shot. I really don't want to go through this every 6 months for eternity. On the other hand, I didn't catch Omicron from Ben, and I didn't catch Delta at the WSOP, despite both times being indoors for long periods of time with COVID in the air. So I gotta give the vaccine credit there.
    You have a mental disorder so you will get the vaccine when and where they tell you to get it for the rest of your life. You're too far gone. I've known this for a long time, others have given you the benefit of the doubt. This isn't opinion. And yes, you admitted on radio, that you called your girlfriend from the toilet to bring you crutches because you couldn't walk. You keep saying you never said this. You said it and it happened. The vaccine crippled you yet you want to get boosted because you don't want a mild cold. Man that's all Omicron is just get over it already. I just can't understand people like you with your fucked up views and it's not your fault it's the media's fault. But you bought in. 100%. I'm really sorry for you, honestly. Very glad I don't have your disorder though.
    LOL, Druff getting battered by a guy with tribal tattoos after his legs went mickeycrimm on him after a shot, he's been sicker than hell after every dose and his kid still has symptoms. All while walking back and forth across the retard line throughout COVID.

Just gets no respect at all anymore.

Comments

dwai: holy shit

Muck Ficon: :HOF

JACKDANIELS: RIP TODD
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Elizabeth Warren is getting her woke ass sued good for trying to get Amazon to censor a covid book she disagreed with. It's a no no for government officials to attempt to get private companies to censor someone:

https://www.boston.com/news/politics...-draw-lawsuit/

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

The FBI must be bored, and now planting people with Nazi flags in your country.
    The funny thing was that even if someone decided to manufacture or buy a Nazi flag to take to a protest you;d imagine that one of their friends who has an IQ above 70 would think to tell them that "hey maybe you shouldn't be having a Nazi flag when you are being accused of being white supremacists".

In fairness, most of these people are just low-middle class rednecks who don;t know any better and actually think it's funny to pretend they are (like the guy in the twitter video).
    I suppose you can judge the entire movement and all the supporters by the actions of a small number of its people. I'm sure it makes it easier for you to discredit what it stands for entirely. It is unfortunate that a soup kitchen was disrupted and some of its workers were treated a little rough by the mean truckers but this is the price you and Canada will have to pay now for the government's non-democratic and un-scientific mandates and infringements upon its own people who are themselves supposed to be living in a free country. This is the price you pay for your own president saying that free Canadians have "unacceptable view-points." Maybe some people will die in Ottawa over the coming days as a result or maybe they already have. This is the price. Pay the price. The truckers seem intent on making that price to pay more costly by the minute. God bless these truckers. I hope there should be such a movement in the US just like this or worse/better any day now. Your president is a tyrant and has to be stopped. Pay the price, Canada.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

splitthis:

mickeycrimm:

Load Metric
    You ever see “Wag the Dog?”

Wag the Dog is a 1997 American political satire black comedy film starring Dustin Hoffman and Robert De Niro. The film centers on a spin doctor and a Hollywood producer who fabricate a war in Albania to distract voters from a presidential sex scandal

Trudeau suddenly gets sick and has to disappear whilst sending troops and weapons to Ukraine

Boris “Covid Party Gate” Johnson is sending a 1000 troops and is gonna meet with Putin and save the world. Can’t believe Boris hasn’t resigned yet. Just hanging on.

Biden and his fake 33% approval rating (its lower) shipping $200 million (or whatever-the-fuck) in weapons (I approve of all Raytheon missiles btw - go RTX). 8500 troops all packed and ready to go.

MSM and the US intelligence faking the information and photos about Russian troop movements. We all have Google Earth now, morons.

The three Western leaders who are in domestic political trouble beating the war drum. Putin is totally just fucking around to improve his ratings and distract from his own domestic issues. Putin and The Western leaders must be winking at each other over the conference table. The game is the game.

Meanwhile, imagine China was seeking to get Canada to join in some kinda Russian/Chinese alliance. How would the US feel? This is exactly Russia’s attitude about the Ukraine. Ukraine (like Canada is to the US) has the same language, same culture as Russia.

China and Russia share mutial complaints about international forces under the guise of democracy and human rights interfering in their internal affairs. [Insert Truman Doctrine here]

These clowns will get the war they deserve. We always do.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 01-31-2022 at 07:37 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I recall the movie and if memory is correct it was somewhat loosely based on Slick Willie's war in Kosovo as a way to distract the voters from the Lewinsky scandal. It was 25 years ago so its possible my memory is wrong especially since the last time Willie was elected was 1996. Also, wasn't the Truman Doctrine AKA the Marshall plan as part of the rebuilding of Germany and Japan or was the Truman Doctrine after this as a means to push the Soviets back and also the catalyst for the Viet Nam war?

Comments

Sanlmar: Ding ding ding

Load Metric
    We never shut down economies before. We will see how this all plays out.

Morons like Daly tell us we will return to “normal soon”. You can never go back.

Comments

country978: there is no going back to normal unless and until the child abusers are exposed and punished

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Comments
    country978: there is no going back to normal unless and until the child abusers are exposed and punished

Slipping down the Q rabbit hole like Druff’s aspy pal Desert runner?

I will redirect your pedophilia fixation to Ghislaine and Epstein and all their highly placed friends. Nobody is going to be exposed. That is not how this works.

Speaking of creepy friends of Epstein. Here we have Druff’s hero Bill Gates

Documents show Bill Gates has given $319 million to media outlets to promote his global agenda

A look at the database of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation reveals how the oligarch influencing the global pandemic response has bankrolled hundreds of media outlets to the tune of at least $319 million.

$319 million is peanuts Bill. Try harder. Say, “hi” to Melinda for me you creep,

Load Metric
    It is fun how in three posts I can wrap war, Epstein and the pandemic up in a bow…. and take a swipe at Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Comments

I will redirect your pedophilia fixation to Ghislaine and Epstein and all their highly placed friends. Nobody is going to be exposed. That is not how this works.

Documents show Bill Gates has given $319 million to media outlets to promote his global agenda

A look at the database of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation reveals how the oligarch influencing the global pandemic response has bankrolled hundreds of media outlets to the tune of at least $319 million.

$319 million is peanuts Bill. Try harder. Say, “hi” to Melinda for me you creep,
    See this is the problem. I’m very anti lockdown but it’s hard to sympathize when people bring this extreme shit into it.

I have a friend who is antivax to the extreme ( way before covid) and she invited me to a bunch of her telegram channels (see a warrior calls). There is all this crazy religious scripture being mentioned and ridiculous debunked memes. Someone was actually selling a covid bracelet to protect. No actual discussion just crazy propaganda. It’s hard to get on board with so much ridiculous crap. nobody wants to police their own and call them out on their bullshit.

One thing I like about pfa is that it has all sorts of viewpoints to balance it out.

Comments

The Boz: Truth

country978:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

I suppose you can judge the entire movement and all the supporters by the actions of a small number of its people. I'm sure it makes it easier for you to discredit what it stands for entirely. It is unfortunate that a soup kitchen was disrupted and some of its workers were treated a little rough by the mean truckers but this is the price you and Canada will have to pay now for the government's non-democratic and un-scientific mandates and infringements upon its own people who are themselves supposed to be living in a free country. This is the price you pay for your own president saying that free Canadians have "unacceptable view-points." Maybe some people will die in Ottawa over the coming days as a result or maybe they already have. This is the price. Pay the price. The truckers seem intent on making that price to pay more costly by the minute. God bless these truckers. I hope there should be such a movement in the US just like this or worse/better any day now. Your president is a tyrant and has to be stopped. Pay the price, Canada.
    There is no president but wouldn’t expect you to know that so no biggie.

That being said 90 percent of all covid measures are done at the provincial level. All the lockdown stuff has nothing to do with the federal government. It’s Doug Ford who apparently djchaps is very familiar with. I’d honestly love to hear his gossip there.

Not saying that Trudeau would be any better but he really has very little power in making covid decisions. The masks, vaccine requirements for most places, closing of schools is all Doug Ford.

Comments

The Boz: Rob was the much better Ford

Gold
    Load Metric
    Comments

Ok perhaps I was somewhat hyperbolic in that comment. However, I am thoroughly of the belief that the sum of all actions taken against the children, especially in our home state, has been abusive to the kids. No school for almost 2 years. Eating in silence or outside. Masks outside. Cancelled events. Windows down on school bus even in winter. Forced testing and forced shots. Those in power who supported this should be voted out (punished).

Load Metric
    Comments

serious question, dont google:

how much virus & vaccine interest do you think bill gates had before covid? like in terms of sponsoring R&D, so on.

Comments

country978: idk sonatine, how much?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

The Boz: Still believe to this day Magic didn’t get AIDS from heterosexual contact.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Comments

See this is the problem. I’m very anti lockdown but it’s hard to sympathize when people bring this extreme shit into it.

I have a friend who is antivax to the extreme ( way before covid) and she invited me to a bunch of her telegram channels (see a warrior calls). There is all this crazy religious scripture being mentioned and ridiculous debunked memes. Someone was actually selling a covid bracelet to protect. No actual discussion just crazy propaganda. It’s hard to get on board with so much ridiculous crap. nobody wants to police their own and call them out on their bullshit.

One thing I like about pfa is that it has all sorts of viewpoints to balance it out.
    Thank you for clarifying what you did. I'm not an extremist or anti-vax. I am of Jewish descent and do not condone the display of the Nazi or Confederate flags. I do, however, very much support the rights of free people to make choices of their own free will and this, I think, is the point of the convoy, no? Most people do not lie on the extremes of most issues including covid responses. So what that there were people in these massive crowds who espouse views most people do not agree with? This cannot and should not de-legitimize the entire point of the convoy which is to end mandates. There are extremists in every group. Just like the mostly peaceful protesters burning down Portland or looting New York, etc, etc. Justin T made the mistake of saying free Canadians have "unacceptable view points" and so he becomes the face of Canadian tyranny even if that might not be entirely true.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Comments

how much virus & vaccine interest do you think bill gates had before covid? like in terms of sponsoring R&D, so on.
    Please Google Gates position on IP rights and vaccines. He preferred the Gates Foundation retain them. Then his public image took a hit.

Remember his legendary Microsoft IP battles?

He was a frightening hard ass since college. He is more of a series of contradictions now.

Load Metric

Please Google Gates position on IP rights and vaccines. He preferred the Gates Foundation retain them. Then his public image took a hit.

He was a frightening hard ass since college. He is more of a series of contradictions now.

i might be misunderstanding but you just seem kinda all over the place here.

they spent 10 billion, with a fucking b, in 2010 on vaccine research / virology.

viruses / pandemics / vaccines is literally bill gates' lane.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Comments

country978: lol the delta plus variant

Sanlmar: High art

Load Metric

i might be misunderstanding but you just seem kinda all over the place here.

they spent 10 billion, with a fucking b, in 2010 on vaccine research / virology.

viruses / pandemics / vaccines is literally bill gates' lane.
    I’m playing every hand here on PFA today. This one didn’t work out.

One thing we can agree on is he made crummy software and he was a vile human

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

You have a mental disorder so you will get the vaccine when and where they tell you to get it for the rest of your life. You're too far gone. I've known this for a long time, others have given you the benefit of the doubt. This isn't opinion. And yes, you admitted on radio, that you called your girlfriend from the toilet to bring you crutches because you couldn't walk. You keep saying you never said this. You said it and it happened. The vaccine crippled you yet you want to get boosted because you don't want a mild cold. Man that's all Omicron is just get over it already. I just can't understand people like you with your fucked up views and it's not your fault it's the media's fault. But you bought in. 100%. I'm really sorry for you, honestly. Very glad I don't have your disorder though.
    LOL, Druff getting battered by a guy with tribal tattoos after his legs went mickeycrimm on him after a shot, he's been sicker than hell after every dose and his kid still has symptoms. All while walking back and forth across the retard line throughout COVID.

Just gets no respect at all anymore.
    this is how it's done people, roasting 3 people in one shot

Comments

Sheesfaced:

Thread Information