Page 793 of 947 FirstFirst ... 293693743783789790791792793794795796797803843893 ... LastLast
Results 15,841 to 15,860 of 18935

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

This?

Druff apparently joining the D party now with overreactions to kids symptoms. How is it he is "fatigued"?
    What do you mean overreaction?

My kid is unusually tired every day since Monday, and he's never that way unless he's sick. You know how you feel if you get like 3 hours of sleep but have to wake up for something? You can function throughout the day, but you feel tired and shitty, and keep thinking about getting back in bed. That's how every day has been for him since Monday, except he's getting normal sleep.

I just hope this goes away within a short time. There are kids who were stuck with this for months after COVID, but most of them were ones who had worse cases than he did.
    Its different when its your own kid. Nobody can tell you not to be sad or not to worry. From what you describe though it doesn't sound horrible. Hopefully he gets back to normal straightaway.

Load Metric
    Long covid for an 11 yr old after a week. Give me a FUCKING break here. Mrs. Pooh went and got tested today. Coughing sore throat etc. NEGATIVE. Scamdemic. Fucking long covid for an 11 yr old because the kid has less energy than normal. Jesus this is the end of the country. Fuck.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Long covid for an 11 yr old after a week. Give me a FUCKING break here. Mrs. Pooh went and got tested today. Coughing sore throat etc. NEGATIVE. Scamdemic. Fucking long covid for an 11 yr old because the kid has less energy than normal. Jesus this is the end of the country. Fuck.
    Almost 3 weeks, not "a week". Calendars are different in Florida? Not saying he has long COVID yet, just saying as a father I don't like to see this, as Omicron symptoms are usually completely gone after a week. In some cases, fatigue can stay around for a few weeks after COVID, in other cases it can be months. Note I am not advocating closing schools or forcing vaccinations any BS like that, and in fact wish they didn't mask the kids. I'm just saying that it's equally retarded to deny that some unlucky kids have lingering symptoms for awhile, and that I hope Ben isn't one of them.

BTW, negative test doesn't mean that much. Tons of false negatives with Omicron. Home tests are especially useless, unless you need to present a negative test for work. Decent chance Mrs. Pooh really has it. If sore throat hangs around more than 2 days, she probably does. That's one of the main differences between Omicron and colds, in that with Omicron the sore throat doesn't typically vanish after 1-2 days.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Almost 3 weeks, not "a week". Calendars are different in Florida? Not saying he has long COVID yet, just saying as a father I don't like to see this, as Omicron symptoms are usually completely gone after a week. In some cases, fatigue can stay around for a few weeks after COVID, in other cases it can be months. Note I am not advocating closing schools or forcing vaccinations any BS like that, and in fact wish they didn't mask the kids. I'm just saying that it's equally retarded to deny that some unlucky kids have lingering symptoms for awhile, and that I hope Ben isn't one of them.

BTW, negative test doesn't mean that much. Tons of false negatives with Omicron. Home tests are especially useless, unless you need to present a negative test for work. Decent chance Mrs. Pooh really has it. If sore throat hangs around more than 2 days, she probably does. That's one of the main differences between Omicron and colds, in that with Omicron the sore throat doesn't typically vanish after 1-2 days.
    I listened to the omicron segment on the show today on my way to Foxwoods. Druff, you talked about how omicron is keeping you from going out now because even though you're not afraid to catch it at home you are while you're not home. Do you think covid has changed you forever or do you see a light at the end of the tunnel for yourself? You allowed yourself to go out after you got vaxed only to find out the vaccine didn't protect you against infection and so I gathered you are mostly home now because of how contagious omicron is even though as you said it is 90% less deadly.

Load Metric

Go to a natural health store and get a natural kids vitamin. There is a little known fact that Covid depletes vitamin b6 as well as d.

Make sure your kid eats good healthy food not fast food processed garbage.

Comments

The Boz: Simple valuable advice few follow. Too easy to hit the drive thru.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    A new was released today in Montana. In December unvaccinated Montana seniors were hospitalized with covid at 50X the rate of vaccinated Montana seniors.

Comments

1marley1: imagine being so fucking stupid

splitthis: Correct
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    A new was released today in Montana. In December unvaccinated Montana seniors were hospitalized with covid at 50X the rate of vaccinatedMontana seniors.

splitthis: Correct

Got to love the reading comprehension here. Or maybe split has now become an advocate for the efficacy of vaccines? I don’t think so

Load Metric

Normally I'd say yes I agree. She is showing textbook symptoms of covid, or a decent cold for that matter. They're basically the same at this point. What I had before Xmas is the only thing that makes me think possibly otherwise. I still think I had it then, probably from the golf tourney I played the weekend before. Strange headache for three days, slight body aches/tiredness and morning nausea. Same exact symptoms as a buddy of mine had last week while his wife was confirmed covid. The funny thing is Mrs. Pooh has the same symptoms as our friends wife had last week. So if I did have it I'd assume she would have had it then since it's so transmissible. Who knows? All I know is I slept like a rock for three straight nights now which is unheard of for me.

Regarding Ben, my brother in law has "long covid". In my opinion "long covid" isn't being tired after having a 10 day cold/flu. I would expect that to be somewhat normal. His "long covid" means he can't drink certain things he once enjoyed because they no longer taste good. Coffee for him personally and yes he lost his taste and smell. He had covid pre vaccines. All the best regardless.

Load Metric
    A new was released today in Montana. In December unvaccinated Montana seniors were hospitalized with covid at 50X the rate of vaccinated Montana seniors.
    I'm fully vaccinated but not a covid nazi. I'm for everyone's right to choose and don't support people losing their jobs over not taking the jabs. I can only go by what is reported in the news so I try to get as much information as possible from as many sources as possible from both liberal and conservative perspectives.

It looks like the vaccines are not nearly as effective at preventing covid as has been advertised. But it also looks like the vaccinated hospitalization/death rate is far lower than for the unvaccinated.

I support taking the jabs but I don't support authoritarian tactics to get people to vaccinate.

Neil Young has had his music pulled off Spotify and Joni Mitchell is following suit because of supposed "Joe Rogan misinformation." These two assholes were at the forefront of the hippie free speech movement of the 60's and 70's. Now, like so many on the left, they are siding with authoritarians that want to stamp out free speech. Probably more artists will follow suit.

Neil Young fully expected he could bully Spotify in taking down Joe Rogan. He guessed wrong. Rogan averages 11 million viewers per podcast. And now Young has admitted that pulling his music off Spotify is going to hurt a lot of people. What an idiot.

I can't stand the stifling of free speech.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-29-2022 at 07:18 AM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    I'm fully vaccinated but not a covid nazi. I'm for everyone's right to choose and don't support people losing their jobs over not taking the jabs. I can only go by what is reported in the news so I try to get as much information as possible from as many sources as possible from both liberal and conservative perspectives.

It looks like the vaccines are not nearly as effective at preventing covid as has been advertised. But it also looks like the vaccinated hospitalization/death rate is far lower than for the unvaccinated.

I support taking the jabs but I don't support authoritarian tactics to get people to vaccinate.

Neil Young has had his music pulled off Spotify and Joni Mitchell is following suit because of supposed "Joe Rogan misinformation." These two assholes were at the forefront of the hippie free speech movement of the 60's and 70's. Now, like so many on the left, they are siding with authoritarians that want to stamp out free speech. Probably more artists will follow suit.

Neil Young fully expected he could bully Spotify in taking down Joe Rogan. He guessed wrong. Rogan averages 11 million viewers per podcast. And now Young has admitted that pulling his music off Spotify is going to hurt a lot of people. What an idiot.

I can't stand the stifling of free speech.
    I bet real world this isn't correct. They will never say it though.

Load Metric
    I am net neutral on vaccines its a free country, although I have one and boosted. Anyway this is a tad bit ironic, in a cruel way, since the guy just died yesterday from Covid-19.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    One problem with being able to tell vaccine side effects involves being able to tell the difference between a side effect and a coincidental adverse event (meaning something which would have occurred anyway, wtih or without the vaccine).

Take that weird thing which happened to my foot in early December where I couldn't walk, which recurred in January in less severe form. I also had a similar thing happen to my elbow in late October. My vaccine was in mid-October. It still hasn't been solved.

I've spoken to anti-vaxxers about this who are 100% sure this was from the vaccine. I've spoken to huge pro-vaxxers who tell me I'm crazy, and this was just an unrelated event, and that lots of unexplained health issues can occur randomly at my age.

I'm kind of in the middle on this one. I think the chance the vaccine actually caused a new problem is fairly low. However, it's possible that this foot problem was something I was prone to, but not quite happening, and the vaccine pushed it over the edge to occur. The fact that it recurred in January makes it a little less likely that it was vaccine related.

I will say that I'm gonna need to see evidence that a fourth shot brings substantial benefits before getting one. I'm tired of being very sick for 3 days after each shot. I really don't want to go through this every 6 months for eternity. On the other hand, I didn't catch Omicron from Ben, and I didn't catch Delta at the WSOP, despite both times being indoors for long periods of time with COVID in the air. So I gotta give the vaccine credit there.

Load Metric
    One problem with being able to tell vaccine side effects involves being able to tell the difference between a side effect and a coincidental adverse event (meaning something which would have occurred anyway, wtih or without the vaccine).

Take that weird thing which happened to my foot in early December where I couldn't walk, which recurred in January in less severe form. I also had a similar thing happen to my elbow in late October. My vaccine was in mid-October. It still hasn't been solved.

I've spoken to anti-vaxxers about this who are 100% sure this was from the vaccine. I've spoken to huge pro-vaxxers who tell me I'm crazy, and this was just an unrelated event, and that lots of unexplained health issues can occur randomly at my age.

I'm kind of in the middle on this one. I think the chance the vaccine actually caused a new problem is fairly low. However, it's possible that this foot problem was something I was prone to, but not quite happening, and the vaccine pushed it over the edge to occur. The fact that it recurred in January makes it a little less likely that it was vaccine related.

I will say that I'm gonna need to see evidence that a fourth shot brings substantial benefits before getting one. I'm tired of being very sick for 3 days after each shot. I really don't want to go through this every 6 months for eternity. On the other hand, I didn't catch Omicron from Ben, and I didn't catch Delta at the WSOP, despite both times being indoors for long periods of time with COVID in the air. So I gotta give the vaccine credit there.
    You have a mental disorder so you will get the vaccine when and where they tell you to get it for the rest of your life. You're too far gone. I've known this for a long time, others have given you the benefit of the doubt. This isn't opinion. And yes, you admitted on radio, that you called your girlfriend from the toilet to bring you crutches because you couldn't walk. You keep saying you never said this. You said it and it happened. The vaccine crippled you yet you want to get boosted because you don't want a mild cold. Man that's all Omicron is just get over it already. I just can't understand people like you with your fucked up views and it's not your fault it's the media's fault. But you bought in. 100%. I'm really sorry for you, honestly. Very glad I don't have your disorder though.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: SHOTS FIRED

dwai: pray for Druff

Muck Ficon: LOL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I never called anyone from the toilet. Go back and listen again. I called her from bed after realizing I couldn't walk, hopping to the toilet to piss, hopping back to bed, and knowing I would need crutches to walk around the house.

Again, there is a good chance this issue is not from the vaccine, and would have happened even if COVID didn't exist. There's also a decent chance that the vaccine aggravated some condition which was lying in the background, and caused this to happen. I won't know unless I take a 4th shot and this occurs again, but even then I won't be sure, because it's already happened 3 times in some form since late October, and none were immediately following the vaccine.

As I said, I am currently on the fence whether I will take a 4th shot. I said that right after the 3rd shot, when I was even sicker than after the 2nd shot. I said that I might not do it again unless there was real value to it. If I could take the shot and not get sick, then I would 100% take a 4th shot, but the illness makes me think twice about it.

Load Metric

You have a mental disorder so you will get the vaccine when and where they tell you to get it for the rest of your life. You're too far gone. I've known this for a long time, others have given you the benefit of the doubt. This isn't opinion. And yes, you admitted on radio, that you called your girlfriend from the toilet to bring you crutches because you couldn't walk. You keep saying you never said this. You said it and it happened. The vaccine crippled you yet you want to get boosted because you don't want a mild cold. Man that's all Omicron is just get over it already. I just can't understand people like you with your fucked up views and it's not your fault it's the media's fault. But you bought in. 100%. I'm really sorry for you, honestly. Very glad I don't have your disorder though.

facts

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

facts

Load Metric
    I never called anyone from the toilet. Go back and listen again. I called her from bed after realizing I couldn't walk, hopping to the toilet to piss, hopping back to bed, and knowing I would need crutches to walk around the house.

Again, there is a good chance this issue is not from the vaccine, and would have happened even if COVID didn't exist. There's also a decent chance that the vaccine aggravated some condition which was lying in the background, and caused this to happen. I won't know unless I take a 4th shot and this occurs again, but even then I won't be sure, because it's already happened 3 times in some form since late October, and none were immediately following the vaccine.

As I said, I am currently on the fence whether I will take a 4th shot. I said that right after the 3rd shot, when I was even sicker than after the 2nd shot. I said that I might not do it again unless there was real value to it. If I could take the shot and not get sick, then I would 100% take a 4th shot, but the illness makes me think twice about it.

just keep jabbing yourself to feel sick to make sure you don't feel sick!

what a fucking dweeb

Load Metric
    You can get up to 3 free N95 masks at a time at Walgreens, Rite-Aid and CVS pharmacy.

N95 masks are a lot better than cloth masks.

Load Metric
    lol @anyone still wearing a mask
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    we dont do that sort of thing in civilized countries
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Thread Information