Page 792 of 947 FirstFirst ... 292692742782788789790791792793794795796802842892 ... LastLast
Results 15,821 to 15,840 of 18935

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    https://twitter.com/walterkirn/status/1486026901583904770

Governor of the state of New York back center. Appears she has no shame

Comments

JACKDANIELS: lol america

Load Metric
    Crom may have penetrated the Pooh household guys. Mrs. Pooh has a sore throat. Found out today her niece tested positive. Went out with said niece for dinner on Saturday. My back hurts a little. Pray for us. Drank a half bottle red tonight. Tasted fine so it isn't delta. And no we're not getting tested.

Comments

The Boz: I feel very confident the Pooh family will live.

country978: no test rep

dwai: DEADLIEST VIRUS EVER

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Crom may have penetrated the Pooh household guys. Mrs. Pooh has a sore throat. Found out today her niece tested positive. Went out with said niece for dinner on Saturday. My back hurts a little. Pray for us. Drank a half bottle red tonight. Tasted fine so it isn't delta. And no we're not getting tested.
    sore back and a very mild headache were the only symptoms i had last time. the back pain was weird just felt like id strained it a little

first time a few years back was way worse, who body was aching felt like id proper threw my back out could barely stand up straight

agree pointless to do the test, you know if you are sick unless you need proof for work idk why people need a test to confirm it lol

is this your first time pooh ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    also as we talked about a few days ago, looks like denmark, ireland and holland are following the lead of the *REAL* land of the free and are getting rid of most / all restrictions
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    crazy to see that at the same time many countries are opening up, canada is really determined to double down idk wtf is wrong with people there i guess it just comes down to them having a really polite, obedient population who just do whatever they are told

Comments

country978: 3 cheers for the canadian truckers

Bronze
    Load Metric
    We're assuming I have it at the moment, most the symptoms seem to point that direction anyways. No where local has any home tests available. 2 days of come and go headaches, mild fever..... I seem to be on the mend now and have definitely been much sicker.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: congrats you made it

country978: fagetabboudit you dont need no stinking test

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    sore back and a very mild headache were the only symptoms i had last time. the back pain was weird just felt like id strained it a little

first time a few years back was way worse, who body was aching felt like id proper threw my back out could barely stand up straight

agree pointless to do the test, you know if you are sick unless you need proof for work idk why people need a test to confirm it lol

is this your first time pooh ?
    I thought I had it before Xmas. 3 day headache, body aches etc. I'm pretty sure Mrs. Pooh has it. Me I'm not as sure. I def have a mild cold right now but I've also been working outside in the rain and cold past few days. Florida weather been shit for us this week. Actually hit 37 for a low on Tuesday and supposed to go 32 Sat night. Very cold by our standards.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Tested positive, probably the Lakers game last week.

Did you get an email notice from LA County Health Dept to self isolate for 5 days?

Rumor has it if you have a positive, your cellphone is used to track movement and if you go out, you get a stay home order.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Tested positive, probably the Lakers game last week.

Did you get an email notice from LA County Health Dept to self isolate for 5 days?

Rumor has it if you have a positive, your cellphone is used to track movement and if you go out, you get a stay home order.
    This is the exact reason I'm not getting tested. I don't want to be in the fed gov't system as being a covid case. Even in Florida. Don't trust it. I'm not going to any indoor places until next week but I'm not getting tested. Perhaps if we can find a rapid test but good luck with that around here.

Load Metric

I thought I had it before Xmas. 3 day headache, body aches etc. I'm pretty sure Mrs. Pooh has it. Me I'm not as sure. I def have a mild cold right now but I've also been working outside in the rain and cold past few days. Florida weather been shit for us this week. Actually hit 37 for a low on Tuesday and supposed to go 32 Sat night. Very cold by our standards.

well i doubt you would have got it twice in a few months unless your immune system is even worse than todds

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FNdonkey View Post
    We're assuming I have it at the moment, most the symptoms seem to point that direction anyways. No where local has any home tests available. 2 days of come and go headaches, mild fever..... I seem to be on the mend now and have definitely been much sicker.
    i think as more and more people actually catch covid they will start to wonder what all the fuss was about and thats when the narrative really starts to collapse

nobody in their right mind is gonna keep on getting jabbed multiple times a year for this once they have actually had it unless they are one of the very unlucky ones who actually get very sick

vast majority gonna get really mild symptoms with the current strain and then realize its pointless taking a jab that isnt gonna stop you getting it again anyway lol

Load Metric
    khalwat and the rest of the Covid cultists have been strangely silent since the real facts of this boring virus have been coming out

boy they were really radicalized with propaganda over the last two years

even druff is eating dinner with his covid positive child

Comments

country978: maybe khalwat can get on the 4th shot bandwagon now that the mask narrative has blown up

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Unfortunately Ben has been experiencing chronic fatigue since Monday. He had just a few days of feeling completely better, and then on Monday the fatigue showed up, which is similar to the fatigue he had during his Omicron symptoms.

It's not debilitating. He can still go to school and do his homework, but he is noticeably tired and keeps wanting to go to bed to take naps, which he never did before.

Symptoms first showed up on January 9, so it's been 18 days. This does look like a case of long COVID, which makes me very sad and concerned. I have tried to look up long COVID for Omicron, but obviously little is known since it's pretty new.

His symptoms were mild. Even at its worst point, it wasn't too bad. He was never bedridden, and his fever was never over 100. As I told him at the time, I was much sicker from the 2nd and 3rd Pfizer shots than he was from actual COVID.

Kids experiencing fatigue after COVID recovery from previous variants took "weeks to months" to get better. I hope it's weeks, and not months. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

Load Metric
    Unfortunately Ben has been experiencing chronic fatigue since Monday. He had just a few days of feeling completely better, and then on Monday the fatigue showed up, which is similar to the fatigue he had during his Omicron symptoms.

It's not debilitating. He can still go to school and do his homework, but he is noticeably tired and keeps wanting to go to bed to take naps, which he never did before.

Symptoms first showed up on January 9, so it's been 18 days. This does look like a case of long COVID, which makes me very sad and concerned. I have tried to look up long COVID for Omicron, but obviously little is known since it's pretty new.

His symptoms were mild. Even at its worst point, it wasn't too bad. He was never bedridden, and his fever was never over 100. As I told him at the time, I was much sicker from the 2nd and 3rd Pfizer shots than he was from actual COVID.

Kids experiencing fatigue after COVID recovery from previous variants took "weeks to months" to get better. I hope it's weeks, and not months. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.
    tell him to stop being a bitch

no but seriously, if he can still live normally he's probably alright

how old is your kid again? like 11? jw

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes, he's 11.

The level of fatigue he has is the type of thing which is easy to live with short term (for a day or two), but shitty if it's going to persist for weeks or months. I feel very bad for him. It's unlucky, as most kids don't get long COVID, especially if their COVID symptoms weren't bad in the first place.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: sending good vibes towards BW

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

This?

Druff apparently joining the D party now with overreactions to kids symptoms. How is it he is "fatigued"?

Load Metric
    I got a scratchy throat and some stuffed-up ness last weekend, kept on working. No stupid tests or whatnot.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

This?

Druff apparently joining the D party now with overreactions to kids symptoms. How is it he is "fatigued"?
    What do you mean overreaction?

My kid is unusually tired every day since Monday, and he's never that way unless he's sick. You know how you feel if you get like 3 hours of sleep but have to wake up for something? You can function throughout the day, but you feel tired and shitty, and keep thinking about getting back in bed. That's how every day has been for him since Monday, except he's getting normal sleep.

I just hope this goes away within a short time. There are kids who were stuck with this for months after COVID, but most of them were ones who had worse cases than he did.

Comments

dwai: your kid will be fine

Load Metric
    I got a scratchy throat and some stuffed-up ness last weekend, kept on working. No stupid tests or whatnot.

Comments

dwai: based

Thread Information