Page 787 of 946 FirstFirst ... 287687737777783784785786787788789790791797837887 ... LastLast
Results 15,721 to 15,740 of 18915

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Pooh;1022499]
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

I think you misunderstood my post. First, I never implied Cheney would win or lose. My point was that Trump's number one goal, and probably only goal, is to not get Cheney reelected. And when I stated Trump carried that state more than any other I was implying that Trump arguably has more power in that one state not that he would ever have a chance to not get their votes should he run again. I figure if he can't get his candidate to win in THAT state then his power is pretty much gone.
    Liz can theoretically win the 2022 republican primary with just 23% of the vote and Trump could still get 70% of the vote in 2024. It's a unique situation because she's in a 6 person field and she doesn't have to have a majority of the vote. But the republican voters in Wyoming are not just mildly opposed to her. There is a ton of animosity because she betrayed the republican party and conservative principles over her family's hatred of Trump. I hang in Wyoming quite a bit. Wyoming republicans hate her.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  5-AA4662-E-5-F51-41-A3-A3-B4-582577-B63-C1-D.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  454.6 KB
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    It's unfortunate that the one Republican who possibly could have united the Trumpista wing of the Republican Party and the traditional conservative base wing, Mike Pence, was hung by a "mostly peaceful" treasonous mob of Trump supporters on January 6th, 2021.

Michael, we hardly knew ye.

Name:  marion-indiana-lynching.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  237.0 KB

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  4.6 KB

RIP

Load Metric
    Jim Jordan has evidence Fauci covered up the origins of covid:

Comments

1marley1: Stupid fucking mongoloid

dwai: offset PFA's biggest mong

splitthis: Fauci is a criminal
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    england stopping all covid restrictions at the end of the month hopefully we see more countries start to follow our lead in the coming months

Comments

Pooh:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    england stopping all covid restrictions at the end of the month hopefully we see more countries start to follow our lead in the coming months
    Name:  Emoji_u1f64f.svg.png
Views: 244
Size:  91.0 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    The prime minister also said the government intended to end the legal requirement for people who test positive for Covid to self-isolate - and replace it with advice and guidance.

The current regulations around self-isolation expire on 24 March. Mr Johnson said he expected not to renew them then - and suggested that date could be brought forward if the data allows.

Between that and encouraging people to return to in person work. F'n Amen.

Load Metric
    I've never once entered this thread in my life until I returned to the forum a short time ago and there are around five posters who actually know what the fuck they are talking about in regards to covid and they know who they are. I had a fucking customer walk out of his house today with a N95 mask on, almost crying because his wife, who is 55, contracted Omicron. The wife, who is double jabbed with a booster wears two masks at work and has for past two years and he just can't understand how this happened. I swear the guy was so terrified he called in the priest for last rights. I asked him her symptoms he said bad headache and fatigue. I walked away.

Comments

Entropy: You have a severe case of toxic masculinity. Ge

dwai: offset

JACKDANIELS: lol oh no a headache RIP

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I've never once entered this thread in my life until I returned to the forum a short time ago and there are around five posters who actually know what the fuck they are talking about in regards to covid and they know who they are. I had a fucking customer walk out of his house today with a N95 mask on, almost crying because his wife, who is 55, contracted Omicron. The wife, who is double jabbed with a booster wears two masks at work and has for past two years and he just can't understand how this happened. I swear the guy was so terrified he called in the priest for last rights. I asked him her symptoms he said bad headache and fatigue. I walked away.

name names!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

name names!
    From the limited I've read in this thread I'd say you, me, Jackdaniels, Tgull and Split.

I'm very sure there are others but nobody loud about it.

The two I most disagree with are Kwalwat and Druff.

Comments

dwai: on god

JACKDANIELS: Kwalwat and Druff dream team

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'm not one of the 5. I have no clue what is true or not true or what studies are better than others or what data can be more easily relied upon to provide a clear picture of one thing or another.

Pooh you saw someone alone outside wearing a mask and this bothered you? Go out nearly anywhere in Massachusetts and the freak shows you will see will blow your mind. I'm not going to start taking pictures of the freaks and publishing them but they're everywhere and I have to live amongst them. People walking around outside with masked kids, kids on playgrounds in masks, people driving alone with them on. Today I watched a person come out of her house to get her mail with a mask on. I'm sure there are many people so scared now they have taken to wearing a mask in their own homes while alone. Hooray for the Brits and the Floridians and all other free people of the world. Please pray for the freedom one day for the rest of America.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: people lost the plot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I'm not one of the 5. I have no clue what is true or not true or what studies are better than others or what data can be more easily relied upon to provide a clear picture of one thing or another.

Pooh you saw someone alone outside wearing a mask and this bothered you? Go out nearly anywhere in Massachusetts and the freak shows you will see will blow your mind. I'm not going to start taking pictures of the freaks and publishing them but they're everywhere and I have to live amongst them. People walking around outside with masked kids, kids on playgrounds in masks, people driving alone with them on. Today I watched a person come out of her house to get her mail with a mask on. I'm sure there are many people so scared now they have taken to wearing a mask in their own homes while alone. Hooray for the Brits and the Floridians and all other free people of the world. Please pray for the freedom one day for the rest of America.
    take it easy on these idiots, they have been brainwashed by msm to be scared of a flu like virus, I feel sorry for these people, I do not wish harm on them(unlike people that wish death on people who don't want to take the vaccine, or even don't want a mandate). try to remember these are very stupid people and have been programmed by propaganda to fear anyone without a mask/vaccine. they basically demonized people living their normal lives for 2 years, give them time to decompress, deprogram themselves from the propaganda, our side is not about hate but educating these people who have been indoctrinated into the Covid cult

Comments

country978: A classic!

Pooh: You said it better than I did

JACKDANIELS: 2 years of constant fearmongering will do that

Load Metric

I think it's hard for people in these locked down shit states to have a real clear understanding of what reality could be for you. But, to your first point, you may not know what is true or not true but you have two fucking eyes and I'm assuming you have a few brain cells to go along with it. Guys like Khalwat are gone. There's no hope. My problem with Druff, and he can do what he wants I respect that, is he treated this thing like it was the black plague from day one. He wouldn't leave his house for a year. Wouldn't go to vegas unless he was double vaxxed etc acting like if he got it he's dead when in reality he had virtually the same chance of dying from the seasonal flu. Ever notice how they never tell you how many people died with covid instead of from covid? It's a long con. Been a con from day one. I'm not an anti vaxxer I'm not saying covid isn't real. But it's been a con brought to you from your local media and politicians. The ol rules for you but not for me. That's what did me in with this whole thing. When Canada comes out and locks everyone down bans travel etc while almost every major elected official was on vacation outside the country. Crap like that happened everywhere. It's a con.

For the record, I wasn't angry when I saw the dude walking down the street with a mask on. I didn't care but I thought it was funny and worthy of posting. I still see probably 20 cars a day with a driver in there by themselves fully masked up. lol. Clowns.

Comments

dwai: facts Druff is brainwashed just like he was about WMD

Platinum
    Load Metric

I think it's hard for people in these locked down shit states to have a real clear understanding of what reality could be for you.
    Are there states currently locked down? I haven't been following that closely.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I've been living in Worcester the past 6 week with my x wife and 2 daughters on break from school. My youngest had to take a test and submit it to the school lest she not be allowed to return for spring semester. The test was sent in last week and 5 days later it comes back as positive. The school required a booster and she still got it. Nobody in the house had symptoms. The rest of us have no need for testing. She goes back to the dorm on Sunday yet somehow a test taken 10 or so days prior is expected to be a reliable indicator of something.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

I think it's hard for people in these locked down shit states to have a real clear understanding of what reality could be for you.
    Are there states currently locked down? I haven't been following that closely.
    There is no lock down there are just arbitrary infringements/restrictions everywhere. Kids ride in the bus with the windows down in the winter with masks on.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Only Druff can afford tomatoes on the side now:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/127...matoes-doubles

Thanks Covid.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Gold
    Load Metric

I think it's hard for people in these locked down shit states to have a real clear understanding of what reality could be for you. But, to your first point, you may not know what is true or not true but you have two fucking eyes and I'm assuming you have a few brain cells to go along with it. Guys like Khalwat are gone. There's no hope. My problem with Druff, and he can do what he wants I respect that, is he treated this thing like it was the black plague from day one. He wouldn't leave his house for a year. Wouldn't go to vegas unless he was double vaxxed etc acting like if he got it he's dead when in reality he had virtually the same chance of dying from the seasonal flu. Ever notice how they never tell you how many people died with covid instead of from covid? It's a long con. Been a con from day one. I'm not an anti vaxxer I'm not saying covid isn't real. But it's been a con brought to you from your local media and politicians. The ol rules for you but not for me. That's what did me in with this whole thing. When Canada comes out and locks everyone down bans travel etc while almost every major elected official was on vacation outside the country. Crap like that happened everywhere. It's a con.

For the record, I wasn't angry when I saw the dude walking down the street with a mask on. I didn't care but I thought it was funny and worthy of posting. I still see probably 20 cars a day with a driver in there by themselves fully masked up. lol. Clowns.
    Pooh, I have been to Florida during the pandemic and do remember 3 years ago when Massachusetts was a free state so I definitely can remember what freedom is like. There is literally nothing I can do. My choices are to move, to tolerate it and comply, to tolerate it and not comply or to lose my mind and wind up on a terror list. I don't comply and I can barely tolerate it. Yesterday I got kicked out of a fuckin' Chipotle. I have roots here and can't just leave.

Load Metric

Pooh, I have been to Florida during the pandemic and do remember 3 years ago when Massachusetts was a free state so I definitely can remember what freedom is like. There is literally nothing I can do. My choices are to move, to tolerate it and comply, to tolerate it and not comply or to lose my mind and wind up on a terror list. I don't comply and I can barely tolerate it. Yesterday I got kicked out of a fuckin' Chipotle. I have roots here and can't just leave.
    I think we're better by Easter. Probably mid March. Even where you are. Numbers will drop very rapidly in a month.

Load Metric

yup completely agree, khalwat and todge are gonna take a long time to get over the fear they have had drummed into them over the past 2 years. as dwai says its not their fault and there are millions of people just like them victims of the fear overdrive that been perpetuated for the past 2 years.

todge i think will be ok eventually, khalwat for sure is done he will probably be wearing his mask for the next 10 years and lining up every few months for a booster jab. masked people in cars really crack me up literally terrified just to breathe in while driving at 30 miles an hour gonna be a long road back from that.

Comments

dwai: rofl
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Thread Information