Page 772 of 791 FirstFirst ... 272672722762768769770771772773774775776782 ... LastLast
Results 15,421 to 15,440 of 15819

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

  1. #15421
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    I'm gonna try to explain this to you, it's not that people don't trust the vaccine, I'm sure there are plenty that don't, I don't deny science or think the vaccine is purposely intended to hurt people, I just DON'T NEED IT.

    get it? and CHILDREN DEFINITELY DON'T NEED IT.

    people 75 or older have a 10,000 more chance of death than 15 or under
    Can you explain to me what is unique about your situation that you do not need to be vaccinated?

    Are you young?

    It’s important for young adults to realize their role in the COVID-19 pandemic. Even healthy people in their 20s and 30s can catch the coronavirus, spread it to others, and suffer from severe illness resulting in lasting health problems or even death.
    ref: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...re-at-risk-too

    Are you in good health?

    COVID-19 is a highly infectious disease. Even if you’re fit and healthy you can still get COVID-19 and pass it onto someone else who may get very sick.

    Just because you’re fit and healthy doesn’t mean you won’t experience long-standing consequences from infection. You might have heard the term ‘Long COVID’ or ‘Long Haulers’. We are seeing a growing number of COVID patients in Australia and overseas who are still struggling with symptoms after the infection has passed. This includes fatigue, breathlessness and chest pain.
    ref: https://www.health.gov.au/initiative...get-vaccinated

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Ughhhh horrible
      
      The Boz: Beyond horrible
      
      PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Quit being a faggot khalwat.

  2. #15422
    Though young and healthy, unvaccinated father dies of COVID

    This photo provided by Christina Tidmore shows Josh Tidmore Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2021 at Marshall Medical Center South in Boaz, Ala. Healthy and in their 30s, Christina and Josh Tidmore figured they were low-risk for COVID-19, and with conflicting viewpoints filling their social media feeds and social circles, they decided to wait to get vaccinated. On July 20, Josh came home from work with a slight cough they initially thought was sinus trouble. On Aug. 11, he died of COVID-19 at a north Alabama hospital as Tidmore watched a doctor and her team frantically try to resuscitate her husband.
    This is one of many people who thought they "didn't need" to get vaccinated, because they were young & healthy.

    Why Do Young, Healthy People Die from COVID-19?

    IN LATE MARCH, A 16-YEAR-OLD GIRL DIED OF CORONAVIRUS IN PARIS. Her name was Julie, and she had no history of medical problems. Her illness started with just a cough, which she treated with over-the-counter medications. A short while later, she developed shortness of breath and was eventually taken to one of the best hospitals in the city. Within a couple of days, Julie took a turn for the worse and had to be placed on a ventilator. She never recovered.
    Younger, healthy unvaccinated people dying from COVID, health officials say

    “It’s distressing to see that almost all of these deaths are preventable,” Dobbs said.

    Dr. Dobbs says he feels like an air traffic controller who’s watching two planes crash together each day and he can’t do anything to avoid it.

    He described a healthy 30-year-old man who died of COVID after his mother spent months trying to convince him to get the vaccine.

    “These are the tragedies we are going to be telling every single day,” he said.
    Obviously, these are relative outliers, but they can and do happen.

    These are not news stories that are intended to "scare" people; they are real people who died, and their deaths were likely preventable had they been vaccinated and took precautions.

    https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/...ath-in-the-us/
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  3. #15423
    Quote Originally Posted by khalwat View Post
    Though young and healthy, unvaccinated father dies of COVID



    This is one of many people who thought they "didn't need" to get vaccinated, because they were young & healthy.

    Why Do Young, Healthy People Die from COVID-19?

    IN LATE MARCH, A 16-YEAR-OLD GIRL DIED OF CORONAVIRUS IN PARIS. Her name was Julie, and she had no history of medical problems. Her illness started with just a cough, which she treated with over-the-counter medications. A short while later, she developed shortness of breath and was eventually taken to one of the best hospitals in the city. Within a couple of days, Julie took a turn for the worse and had to be placed on a ventilator. She never recovered.
    Younger, healthy unvaccinated people dying from COVID, health officials say

    “It’s distressing to see that almost all of these deaths are preventable,” Dobbs said.

    Dr. Dobbs says he feels like an air traffic controller who’s watching two planes crash together each day and he can’t do anything to avoid it.

    He described a healthy 30-year-old man who died of COVID after his mother spent months trying to convince him to get the vaccine.

    “These are the tragedies we are going to be telling every single day,” he said.
    Obviously, these are relative outliers, but they can and do happen.

    These are not news stories that are intended to "scare" people; they are real people who died, and their deaths were likely preventable had they been vaccinated and took precautions.

    https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/...ath-in-the-us/
    more propaganda from the biggest faggot on the site, New York media/propaganda really did a number on you, you think you're smart but you're literally the dumbest guy in the room, nobody believes young people are at risk, look at the numbers you fucking idiot, nobody believes vaccine is better than natural immunity, the vaccine gives NO IMMUNITY, fucking idiot

  4. #15424
    Name:  RDT_20220102_1528037051625749480304219.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  53.7 KB

     
    Comments
      
      TheXFactor: LOL. Canadians like dressing up in blackface.

  5. #15425
    Quote Originally Posted by khalwat View Post
    Can you explain to me what is unique about your situation that you do not need to be vaccinated?

    Are you young?

    It’s important for young adults to realize their role in the COVID-19 pandemic. Even healthy people in their 20s and 30s can catch the coronavirus, spread it to others, and suffer from severe illness resulting in lasting health problems or even death.
    ref: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...re-at-risk-too

    Are you in good health?

    COVID-19 is a highly infectious disease. Even if you’re fit and healthy you can still get COVID-19 and pass it onto someone else who may get very sick.

    Just because you’re fit and healthy doesn’t mean you won’t experience long-standing consequences from infection. You might have heard the term ‘Long COVID’ or ‘Long Haulers’. We are seeing a growing number of COVID patients in Australia and overseas who are still struggling with symptoms after the infection has passed. This includes fatigue, breathlessness and chest pain.
    ref: https://www.health.gov.au/initiative...get-vaccinated
    I got word a couple of weeks ago about an AP friend of mine had covid 5 1/2 months and was reportedly still very weak. He was in the hospital for 3 1/2 months.

    We were always in phone contact and trading information. Then about six months ago he quit responding to my texts. I now know why. His username on WoV and VCT is puckerbutt.

  6. #15426
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by khalwat View Post
    Can you explain to me what is unique about your situation that you do not need to be vaccinated?

    Are you young?



    ref: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...re-at-risk-too

    Are you in good health?

    COVID-19 is a highly infectious disease. Even if you’re fit and healthy you can still get COVID-19 and pass it onto someone else who may get very sick.

    Just because you’re fit and healthy doesn’t mean you won’t experience long-standing consequences from infection. You might have heard the term ‘Long COVID’ or ‘Long Haulers’. We are seeing a growing number of COVID patients in Australia and overseas who are still struggling with symptoms after the infection has passed. This includes fatigue, breathlessness and chest pain.
    ref: https://www.health.gov.au/initiative...get-vaccinated
    I got word a couple of weeks ago about an AP friend of mine had covid 5 1/2 months and was reportedly still very weak. He was in the hospital for 3 1/2 months.

    We were always in phone contact and trading information. Then about six months ago he quit responding to my texts. I now know why. His username on WoV and VCT is puckerbutt.

  7. #15427
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

    Why didn't the CEO of Moderna as well as the employees never get the jab they created? It's an honest question that deserves your answer. I heard it straight from his mouth in an interview. He claimed it was illegal for them to get the jab, which was pure bs and the interviewer called him out on it. His answer after that was just stuttering through around 30 seconds of pure crap. Opened my eyes quite a bit when the creator of the vaccine won't even take it. I wish I could cite the interview....it was on a podcast I listen to.
    More lies as usual from people who don’t wanna do research. Took me 5 mins to find this.

    Rigoberto Hernandez: Yeah, right. Did you get it? When did you get it?
    Stéphane Bancel: Yeah.
    Rigoberto Hernandez: Can you walk, can you take me through your, you getting it yourself?
    Stéphane Bancel: Yeah. So I got vaccinated on January the third, it was a Sunday. We had decided, we brought after many discussions, that we needed to vaccinate the employees very quickly. Because in the fall, as the country was going full lot of infection, we're getting employees that were testing positive, not from the factory, where everybody was masked, a lot of cleaning and social distancing. But mostly, on the weekends, either family contamination or friends. That's typically, being reported by the CDC.
    And so the big challenge was giving us, was that we, when somebody is down because he or she is sick, and has to be home in quarantine, first, because we have a quarantine app on everybody's phone, where we quarantine everybody that have been potentially contaminated to reduce the spread, as we should do. But then, think about it all the operators, we're taking out of the shop for. And those were the very men and women making the vaccines. And so I remember, one day, going to the [inaudible 00:34:30], as soon as the vaccines are for us, we need to vaccinate everybody in the company. Because we cannot take the risk that there are, there are thousand-plus people that have to make the vaccine for the planet makes less doses to help other people, because they are sick.
    And so I got my vaccine on the, the campus of a factory. We basically, had a team of nurse from a local hospital, that we are contracting and, and paying, coming to, to vaccinate the team. I got my dose. It was an extraordinary feeling. You can imagine, working 10 years on the science and working non-stop for a year. And I never thought that I will get a Moderna product injected in my body. [laughing] And of course, given the pandemic, actually, I got the first Moderna product ever, authorized by the FDA injected in my body.
    And it was, you know, cool for the first 48 hours to think about the science, what was happening in my body. Where my body was turning to a little factory and making, you know, for 48 hours the spike protein and my immune system seeing it and getting super upset with it and making an antibody, that would protect me, in case, I get it later.
    Okay, to be fair, it was Biontech's CEO the partner to Phizer in coming up with the vaccine. Listen for yourself.

    https://noagendaassets.com/enc/16393...notallowed.mp3

    Bunch of confidence this guy instills no?

  8. #15428
    I strongly suggest everyone who even cares a little about what's going on listen to this guy on youtube. He's triple vaxxed, has a sign right behind him with steps to help prevent the spread and he's facts. Real world. Instead of watching CNN, CNBC, FOX or copy and pasting all the crap CDC puts out. Watch this guy's video's then form your own opinion. He puts one out roughly each day especially since Omicron started running wild. People like khalwat just copy and past CDC propoganda crap when, if he just opened his eyes, there is a real world case study going on right now in South Africa. A very low vaccination rate South Africa might I add. Give this guy a listen.


  9. #15429
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

    More lies as usual from people who don’t wanna do research. Took me 5 mins to find this.

    Rigoberto Hernandez: Yeah, right. Did you get it? When did you get it?
    Stéphane Bancel: Yeah.
    Rigoberto Hernandez: Can you walk, can you take me through your, you getting it yourself?
    Stéphane Bancel: Yeah. So I got vaccinated on January the third, it was a Sunday. We had decided, we brought after many discussions, that we needed to vaccinate the employees very quickly. Because in the fall, as the country was going full lot of infection, we're getting employees that were testing positive, not from the factory, where everybody was masked, a lot of cleaning and social distancing. But mostly, on the weekends, either family contamination or friends. That's typically, being reported by the CDC.
    And so the big challenge was giving us, was that we, when somebody is down because he or she is sick, and has to be home in quarantine, first, because we have a quarantine app on everybody's phone, where we quarantine everybody that have been potentially contaminated to reduce the spread, as we should do. But then, think about it all the operators, we're taking out of the shop for. And those were the very men and women making the vaccines. And so I remember, one day, going to the [inaudible 00:34:30], as soon as the vaccines are for us, we need to vaccinate everybody in the company. Because we cannot take the risk that there are, there are thousand-plus people that have to make the vaccine for the planet makes less doses to help other people, because they are sick.
    And so I got my vaccine on the, the campus of a factory. We basically, had a team of nurse from a local hospital, that we are contracting and, and paying, coming to, to vaccinate the team. I got my dose. It was an extraordinary feeling. You can imagine, working 10 years on the science and working non-stop for a year. And I never thought that I will get a Moderna product injected in my body. [laughing] And of course, given the pandemic, actually, I got the first Moderna product ever, authorized by the FDA injected in my body.
    And it was, you know, cool for the first 48 hours to think about the science, what was happening in my body. Where my body was turning to a little factory and making, you know, for 48 hours the spike protein and my immune system seeing it and getting super upset with it and making an antibody, that would protect me, in case, I get it later.
    Okay, to be fair, it was Biontech's CEO the partner to Phizer in coming up with the vaccine. Listen for yourself.

    https://noagendaassets.com/enc/16393...notallowed.mp3

    Bunch of confidence this guy instills no?
    1 min google

    https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2SR1W7

    However, the footage used is from Dec. 22, 2020. It took place prior to vaccine rollouts in Germany (here), and was therefore prior to Sahin being legally eligible for the jab, which he explained in the video. He makes no mention of not taking it “for safety reasons”.


    I mean come on pooh you are smart enough to look this up yourself. Someone from team retard has clearly got you on their bus.

  10. #15430
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

    Okay, to be fair, it was Biontech's CEO the partner to Phizer in coming up with the vaccine. Listen for yourself.

    https://noagendaassets.com/enc/16393...notallowed.mp3

    Bunch of confidence this guy instills no?
    1 min google

    https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2SR1W7


    I mean come on pooh you are smart enough to look this up yourself. Someone from team retard has clearly got you on their bus.
    oh the fact checkers(sponsored by Pfizer) say it's false guys, nothing to see here

  11. #15431
    Quote Originally Posted by khalwat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

    far more likely is a hell of a stretch, unless you are either very old or already sick you have an incredibly small chance of death no matter if you had the vax or not
    Your chances of dying from COVID-19 are 14 times worse if you are unvaccinated. I don't know about you, but I'd consider that significant.

    And it's not just about death, it's also about long-term debilitating effects.
    id love to see the source for the 14x more likely, preferably as a % chance of dying, obv you could've posted that in your reply but we both know the percentages would've proved my point

    1 in 10k or 1 in 100k whatever its still a really low chance unless you are old or sick, like i said

    sure we can talk long-term debilitating effects of covid but you can say the same thing about the vax, both can lead to lasting damage and if you are able to find the info to do a proper comparison id love to see that too
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

  12. #15432
    saying all that, if you are old or in at at risk group then by all means get the jabs and the boosters, trying to force this on healthy people is what i've got an issue with

    if it actually stopped infection and transmission then fair enough but it doesnt so why give it to healthy young people ?

    im sorry khalwat but you really seem to be too far gone i just hope when the propaganda tap is finally turned off you can return back to normal
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

  13. #15433
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    saying all that, if you are old or in at at risk group then by all means get the jabs and the boosters, trying to force this on healthy people is what i've got an issue with

    if it actually stopped infection and transmission then fair enough but it doesnt so why give it to healthy young people ?

    im sorry khalwat but you really seem to be too far gone i just hope when the propaganda tap is finally turned off you can return back to normal
    Imagine being the guy's kid? The kid is the true victim in all of this.

     
    Comments
      
      JACKDANIELS: yikes
      
      country978: the kids are the true victims and have no say
      
      dwai: big oof
      
      splitthis: Unfortunately there are many other brainwashed idiots with children

  14. #15434
    oh shit now that is a scary thought pooh, sad thing is his kid isnt alone there will be loads of them left with long lasting mental damage once this is all over
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

  15. #15435
    Name:  Screenshot_20220102-200457_Reddit.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  719.7 KB


    khalwat is this you?


     
    Comments
      
      JACKDANIELS: lol insanity
      
      country978: earlier there were 4? lol!!
      
      splitthis: All of them need weight loss

  16. #15436
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    I got word a couple of weeks ago about an AP friend of mine had covid 5 1/2 months and was reportedly still very weak. He was in the hospital for 3 1/2 months.

    We were always in phone contact and trading information. Then about six months ago he quit responding to my texts. I now know why. His username on WoV and VCT is puckerbutt.
    3.5 months?

    Here's hoping that only information was traded between you and puckerbutt.

    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

  17. #15437
    I would give zero shits about COVID caution at this point if not for my son being in daycare.

    Straight petri dishes for sickness and they just had a case that shut things down two days before the Christmas break.

    He had high fevers in September and October that weren't COVID but still fucking sucked to deal with. Working from home with a sick 21 month old is hell. Think that the extra caution shown in 2020 prevented a lot of kids born that year from normal exposure to the environment.

    Giving thought to hiring a private nanny and still paying for the daycare spot (highly fucking competitive to get in a good one in Portland) until things improve.

    Probably reactionary but can't think of a nastier environment to spend time in than a daycare, even though ours is good.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

  18. #15438
    not hoping to change anybody's mind. After 1st jab i felt like my DNA was being changed to that of a rhinoceros but it passed. I choose to get every jab that Israel makes available to it's citizens. As long as rocket scientists wear a mask, wearing my 3M 7500 half face respirator seems +ev.

    Name:  israel 4 jab.JPG
Views: 225
Size:  227.0 KB
    Name:  rocket scientists.JPG
Views: 225
Size:  163.4 KB
    Name:  rocket scientists2.JPG
Views: 225
Size:  56.4 KB
    every day old orange man lives, we're closer to civil war

  19. #15439
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I strongly suggest everyone who even cares a little about what's going on listen to this guy on youtube. He's triple vaxxed, has a sign right behind him with steps to help prevent the spread and he's facts. Real world. Give this guy a listen.
    I listened and watched. Old school technique similar to projectors in classrooms. Hope he's right. Followed his link to actual study when I got a glance in the video. Only 15 participants in the study and 2 were eliminated after not detectably neutralizing Omicron. Not that the study is invalid but it is a small sample. dwai and team retard would dismiss the guy and the vid outright under the banner of murican exceptionalism if the conclusion was different.

    Name:  pooh.JPG
Views: 91
Size:  241.3 KB
    every day old orange man lives, we're closer to civil war

  20. #15440
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    661
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    4,174
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20220102-200457_Reddit.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  719.7 KB


    khalwat is this you?

    These kids have far bigger problems than covid if they’re swimming in a holiday inn express pool. Tbh, I double mask when doing laps at the local equinox heated / salt water pool.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 9 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Going to kill the next person...
    By SetofKs in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2018, 12:05 AM
  2. DID BOVADA JUST KILL ALL LHE ABOVE 3-6?
    By SetofKs in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-05-2018, 04:55 PM
  3. So if you were going to kill yourself...
    By BetCheckBet in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-05-2017, 11:28 PM
  4. Kill this whitey
    By Pooh in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-30-2014, 03:13 PM
  5. KILL WILL
    By Yebsite in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 04:36 PM

Tags for this Thread