Page 769 of 947 FirstFirst ... 269669719759765766767768769770771772773779819869 ... LastLast
Results 15,361 to 15,380 of 18923

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I didn't mock Pooh for the J&J shot when the Yankees got COVID. I don't keep track of which shots each PFA user gets. Why would I care?

I did say that the J&J shot is pointless because if you're going to get the vaccine, you might as well go for the best one. I thought it was fine for young people who otherwise wouldn't get vaccinated, and don't want the hassle of two shots. However, other than that, it's like staying at the Hampton Inn for the same price as the Ritz Carlton charges right down the street.

Pooh isn't that young (I think like 5 years or so younger than me), so it would have been better if he got the Pfizer or Moderna.

BTW, a single J&J shot last spring (or even two shots of Pfizer/Moderna) isn't going to do much anymore. Omicron is busting right through that. You're probably going to get something resembling a bad cold, so it's not the end of the world, but your protection against symptomatic Omicron is very little at this point.

And yes, there's a decent chance Pooh just had COVID, but the problem is it's too difficult to differentiate it from a cold nowadays, hence the ridiculous testing lines. I don't blame you for not getting tested, given the line to do so. Same treatment whether you have COVID or a cold, as long as it's not severe.
    You mocked him, you did. It was a couple months after he said he went to a buffet and Disney World before the vaccine, you were steamed about that.

It was something of the effect you laughing at Pooh after a few Yankees got the JJ shot and made fun of him. Look its in the archives, but you would likely delete it now anyway. I just did not invent this how could anyone. You mocked him for getting the JJ shot when you had the Pfizer shot, very sick.

You said it, and its something you probably even agree with even if you forgot it, you got something better than everyone else and felt smug about it. It's in your DNA.
    If I know one thing about Pooh, it’s that if Druff “mocked” him, he didn’t give two fucks about it.

Comments

Pooh: Guilty as charged

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

I wonder if this propaganda worked on any stupid people?

khalwat care to comment on how you got your kids vaccinated?

fucking moron
    khalwat's the biggest ball washer I've ever heard on radio and there have been many. Any time him and Druff talk about 'rona I immediately turn off the show. So obviously I haven't listened much. Guy's one of the creepiest tools in NY possibly the country. I wouldn't piss down the guy's throat if his lungs were on fire.

Comments

dwai: ROFL

Load Metric
    When you see a spike in a red state and it's all over the news yet spikes in blue states are either minimalized or ignored completely you know the entire thing is a sham.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

fucking moron
    khalwat's the biggest ball washer I've ever heard on radio and there have been many. Any time him and Druff talk about 'rona I immediately turn off the show. So obviously I haven't listened much. Guy's one of the creepiest tools in NY possibly the country. I wouldn't piss down the guy's throat if his lungs were on fire.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    If you see Ron tell him there's an emergency.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

you're a fucking idiot manipulated by media
    what's the emergency? what is it you expect DeSantis to have solved for the state of Florida that has been solved elsewhere?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

you're a fucking idiot manipulated by media
    what's the emergency? what is it you expect DeSantis to have solved for the state of Florida that has been solved elsewhere?
    these leftists and media can't comprehend someone defying their orders. they're sick demented people who want full control or you will be ostracized.

fuck these people

Load Metric
    Elderly woman who starred in 'adorable' 2013 Swiffer commercial alongside her husband dies at age 99 due to COVID-19 complications.

Covid killed her the same age as Betty White.

Fuck, unreal. Covid has no boundaries.

Comments

Pooh: Best poster on PFA rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Elderly woman who starred in 'adorable' 2013 Swiffer commercial alongside her husband dies at age 99 due to COVID-19 complications.

Covid killed her the same age as Betty White.

Fuck, unreal. Covid has no boundaries.
    Name:  Screenshot_20211231-220902_Chrome.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  569.0 KB

Safe and effective!

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Unfortunately, as with most of what you post, this is a misrepresentation. Here's the actual quote:

“The numbers that we gave on pediatric admissions weren’t intended to make it seem children were having a – you know, having an epidemic of infection,” Dr. Bassett said. “These were small numbers that we reported in our health alert. That was based on 50 hospitalizations. And I’ve now given you some larger numbers, but they’re still small numbers.”

“It really is to motivate pediatricians and families to seek the protection of vaccination,” she admitted.
    That's a far cry from the nonsense sensationalistic headline you screen-capped (please post a reference next time).

ref: https://www.health.ny.gov/press/rele...h_advisory.htm

fucking moron
    I'll follow the worldwide scientific consensus. You follow whatever warped, misleading information that aligns with your worldview.

This isn't political, it's a public health matter.

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric

Safe and effective!
    Of course there will be vaccinated people who still die from COVID-19. This is why you see percentages in terms of the observed effectiveness of the vaccines.

That said -> Unvaccinated 14 Times More Likely to Die From COVID

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    I'm curious... what proof would it take for you to believe that the vaccines are effective against COVID-19?

Also yeah, pretty clearly you haven't listened much, as I haven't been on the show very often of late... and when discussing COVID, I don't disagree with Druff much at all (I just take exception to the notion that masks are "performative").

Druff has been quite reasonable in his approach of looking at the evidence and then making an informed decision. And has been quite consistently pro-vaccine. So not a whole lot to argue with there...
    Last edited by khalwat; 12-31-2021 at 10:19 PM.

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    I got JNJ because I wasn't about to put some new technology shit in my body like all my customers did. I heard all their stories about side effects well before I got my vaccine. Only reason I got vaccinated was because I thought it would be mandatory to travel. That's it. I'm loaded with vitamin D from being outside all the time. I take zinc every day. I don't get sick. Almost never. I feel 100% fine today. I actually want to get the 'rona because natural immunity is much more effective than any vaccine. Obviously I don't want to get very sick or die from it. I look at numbers and numbers do lie. I take case counts and multiply them by ten to get accurate number. I know ER nurses and half the cases reported are people with covid not from covid because they test everyone regardless of why you are there. Deaths who knows. We don't know if people die with covid or from covid. If I was immune deficient then it would be another story. You roll the dice every time you get out of bed each morning. I've always considered 'rona a bad flu. Now it's more like a bad cold. I wasn't wrong. People have lost years off their lives panicking retardedly. Their choice. I'm not licking doorknobs but I live as normally as I'm permitted and in Florida that's pretty fucking normal right now.
    It doesn't matter how much vitamin D or zinc you get. Natural immunity also is not more effective than any vaccine, they are in fact encouraging people to get vaccinated even if they've had COVID before.

I don't think you understand how your body's immune system works if you believe that getting it once makes you invulnerable.

ref: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...cines/faq.html

Emerging evidence shows that getting a COVID-19 vaccine after you recover from COVID-19 infection provides added protection to your immune system. One study showed that, for people who already had COVID-19, those who do not get vaccinated after their recovery are more than 2 times as likely to get COVID-19 again than those who get fully vaccinated after their recovery.
    Note that they link to actual studies and evidence, not what you heard from your buddies on the golf course.

ref: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019..._1635540493225

ref: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7032e1.htm

There's an endless roll of people in the news who state what you're stating -- or outright deny that the vaccines work at all -- who then contracted COVID and then either pleaded with everyone to get vaccinated or died as a result.

Load Metric
    khalwat shut up you stupid faggot you were programed by propaganda to sacrifice your children to the elite gods, you are an idiot and no further justification on your pussy part will be necessary

Name:  Screenshot_20211214-072843_Gallery.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  127.4 KB

ROFL WHAT A STUPID FAGGOT KHALWAT IS

Load Metric
    ROFL LARGE AMOUNTS OF COPIUM FROM KHALWAT IN THIS THREAD

look man I'm sorry your whole entire life is unraveling in real time, but we conspiracy theorists told you this two years ago

get on board faggot or get left behind

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by khalwat View Post
    I'm curious... what proof would it take for you to believe that the vaccines are effective against COVID-19?

Also yeah, pretty clearly you haven't listened much, as I haven't been on the show very often of late... and when discussing COVID, I don't disagree with Druff much at all (I just take exception to the notion that masks are "performative").

Druff has been quite reasonable in his approach of looking at the evidence and then making an informed decision. And has been quite consistently pro-vaccine. So not a whole lot to argue with there...
    Point me to the post where I said vaccines don't work. Besides this one because vaccines obviously don't work currently as proven by 100% vaxxed cruise ships that are having breakouts every where. I think the disconnect between people like you and the unwashed like me is that we are more realistic than you are. We've realized this thing is basically a bad flu. Always has been. And you aren't getting rid of the flu. Covid will be here forever. And now it's essentially a bad cold. In a month month and a half from now the numbers of deaths will be so low, once delta is washed out of the system, that covid will basically be an afterthought. But people like you will never allow it to be an afterthought because it's very political. It's been political from the start which is why this country is so divided. Everything was blamed on Trump which was comical to me since he was the first head of state to actually close borders. He was called racist naturally by the left. Every death was a personal murder they would say after even though he did everything reasonable to mitigate this thing. Look man, you can't close down the world economy due to a bad flu. This isn't ebola or mers we're talking here. It's a virus with a 99.7% chance of survival if you get it. Average age of death is around 82. These are facts. So if you want to jab yourself repeatedly with some new technology crap that is causing some people a whole shitload of problems then go for it. Nobody cares. But don't pass judgement on those who elect not to. Vaccines should be a personal decision and you should respect that. But you can't. Because it's political. Whatever. Blood red November incoming mostly due to this virus. There are probably 50 democratic house seats truly safe right now. Maybe a handful of governerships.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: Facts

dwai:

Load Metric
    In regards to the radio show, I listen for entertainment purposes. Listening to some guys talking non stop about something that is being crammed down our throats 24/7 for the past two years isn't entertaining to me. It's something I'm trying to get away from for a few hours. But it's his show and he can do what he wants. I respect that. Just won't listen no big deal. It's almost like what the NFL did a few years ago, albeit to a much lesser degree. People watch football for entertainment. The last thing we want to see are a bunch of ungrateful, entitled sacks of shit crapping all over our flag when they don't even realize what that flag represents. So when you piss off half your audience numbers go down, which they did. Bigly. If you want to be a viable business you leave religion, politics and money on the sidelines. Period.

Comments

dwai:

Jayjami: Pooh just killin’ it.

Load Metric
    pooh absolutely spot on there, welcome back pooh

uk life expectancy is 81, average age of covid deaths here is 83 yet some idiots wanna pretend this is ebola and we are all fucked if we catch it

tbf its not really their fault, been a constant 2 years of media and govt fearmongering so those people who got their heads messed up are victims too, many will never recover and will essentially be terrified of the flu / a cold for the rest of their lives

imagine another 2 or more years of this there really will be no way back for the people still caught up in it all at that point

Comments

Pooh: Couldn't agree more

dwai:
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    uk has bought 540 million vaccine doses and recently ordered another 114 million

population of the uk is 67 million, lets make it easy and say 50 m gonna keep getting boosted thats what 13 jabs each they clearly arent gonna stop so long as people are happy to go along with it

will keep on pushing it and see as far as they can go, already talks of a 4th shot and booster every 6 months will soon become one every 3 months when the next new strain is found to be likely more dangerous or more infectious than the current one

where does it end ? would never imagine mandated jabs every 3 months for healthy people for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate but here we are, a year down the line why not every 2 or one month if they think people will go along with it no reason to believe they wont try
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    obv when people have to get a jab every month to keep their job it will all be blamed on people who are "unvaxed" which is gonna be anyone who hasnt had every single jab they are told to get, had 5 jabs but didnt get the 6th you are now unvaxed and this is all gonna be your fault lol

Comments

dwai:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In regards to the radio show, I listen for entertainment purposes. Listening to some guys talking non stop about something that is being crammed down our throats 24/7 for the past two years isn't entertaining to me. It's something I'm trying to get away from for a few hours. But it's his show and he can do what he wants. I respect that. Just won't listen no big deal. It's almost like what the NFL did a few years ago, albeit to a much lesser degree. People watch football for entertainment. The last thing we want to see are a bunch of ungrateful, entitled sacks of shit crapping all over our flag when they don't even realize what that flag represents. So when you piss off half your audience numbers go down, which they did. Bigly. If you want to be a viable business you leave religion, politics and money on the sidelines. Period.
    For the most part, the COVID stuff is at the end specifically for this purpose. Anyone who doesn't like those segments can just shut it off at that point, and pretend the show was over.

Once in awhile, it creeps into another topic if it's relevant (like a COVID outbreak at WSOP).

I also sometimes have weeks with no COVID topics, if I don't feel anything interesting enough has happened since the last show.

Comments

Entropy: 95% he listens exclusively to the "rona" segments

Thread Information