Page 760 of 946 FirstFirst ... 260660710750756757758759760761762763764770810860 ... LastLast
Results 15,181 to 15,200 of 18916

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Kids are going virtual here starting tomorrow.
    Covie is working its way through the teachers and bus drivers.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have been looking for reports of very bad foot and ankle problems related to the COVID vaccine.

I am finding some, but none exactly like mine -- they were either different (such as in the front of the foot), or they came on within hours or days, whereas mine was 6 weeks later.

However, even the CDC admits that vaccines in general (not just the COVID one) will have side effects "usually in the first 6 weeks", which means that it's not at all out of the question to be getting a problem 6 weeks down the line. I know that problems can happen much later, as well, but I'm saying that the CDC's version of the likely window for side effects lasts 6 weeks, which is interesting.

My issue is almost completely gone now, though I'm still feeling it a little.

In other news, I am hearing rumors, though not yet verified, that someone in Ben's class was just diagnosed with COVID.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    unless you have spent the past 2 years living off grid in a bunker (tine) or hiding in your house (todd) you will have been exposed to the virus so often that your body should have had at least some practice fighting this thing now.

if you are old or vulnerable then by all means keep getting your booster and wearing your mask but the vast majority of people who havent been hiding for the past 2 years can go take a big gulp of covid filled air and not even have any symptoms

MEGA BASED

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    unless you have spent the past 2 years living off grid in a bunker (tine) or hiding in your house (todd) you will have been exposed to the virus so often that your body should have had at least some practice fighting this thing now.

if you are old or vulnerable then by all means keep getting your booster and wearing your mask but the vast majority of people who havent been hiding for the past 2 years can go take a big gulp of covid filled air and not even have any symptoms

MEGA BASED
    MAGA BASED

Comments

splitthis: Tomatooo

dwai: nobody cares about Trump you deranged faggot

Load Metric
    https://www.dailybulletin.com/2021/1...dip-below-700/

LA County’s COVID hospitalizations dip below 700

The number of coronavirus patients in Los Angeles County hospitals declined slightly on Sunday, Dec. 12, after surging past 700 yesterday amid signs of a winter spike in COVID cases.

There are 698 COVID patients at county hospitals, down from 707 on Saturday, according to the latest state figures. The number of those patients being treated in intensive care is 179, down from 182 a day earlier.

The county confirmed its seventh known case of the Omicron variant of COVID-19 on Saturday.

The fully vaccinated patient recently traveled somewhere in the United States, had mild symptoms and is self-isolating, according to the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.

“Public Health has identified close contacts in Los Angeles County, some of whom have tested negative, and others are awaiting test results,” officials said. “Additionally, close contacts have been identified outside of the county that are being tested.”

The Omicron cases underscore the critical need for safety measures while traveling, county Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer said.

“All indications are that among those fully vaccinated, illness severity if infected with Omicron is mild, reminding us that all eligible residents need to urgently get vaccinated or boosted,” she said. “The vaccines are likely to provide much needed protection against serious illness caused by Omicron and are already known to provide protection against infection and disease associated with the Delta variant that continues to dominate across the County.”

The Omicron variant has been deemed a “variant of concern” by the World Health Organization and the CDC. However, it remains unclear if the variant is more easily transmitted or can cause more severe illness. The previously identified Delta variant — blamed for the most recent surge in cases nationwide — remains the dominant mutation in circulation, representing more than 99% of all COVID specimens that have undergone genetic testing in the county, Ferrer said this week.

Also Sunday, officials reported 1,460 new cases of COVID-19 and five additional deaths associated with the virus, bringing the county’s cumulative totals to 1,547,042 cases and 27,330 deaths since the pandemic began. Sunday’s numbers likely reflect weekend reporting delays.

The county’s average daily rate of new infections rose to 13 per 100,000 residents last week, up from 8 per 100,000 residents the previous week. The seven-day cumulative rate of infections rose to 113 per 100,000, moving the county back into the category of “high” transmission as defined by U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The county was previously in the less-severe “substantial” transmission category. That category requires a county to have a cumulative seven-day transmission rate of less than 100 cases per 100,000 residents.

Ferrer said Thursday the county is seeing increases in COVID infections following the Thanksgiving holiday, potentially marking the beginning of a feared winter surge in cases. She said that on Dec. 1, the county’s seven-day average daily number of new cases topped 1,000 — a 19% increase from the previous week.

But Ferrer acknowledged that with the widespread availability of vaccines and the benefit of more experience preventing and treating infections, the county can be considered “much better off” than it was ahead of last winter’s surge, which threatened to overwhelm hospitals.

“I don’t want to downplay the fact that we continue to now be back in what the CDC classifies as the tier of ‘high’ transmission,” she said. “So we have a lot of community transmission going on. And when you have a lot of community transmission going on and there’s lots and lots of opportunities of people intermingling, you run the risk of these numbers just continuing to grow. And every time they grow and we see more and more cases, we all know it results unfortunately in a higher number of people that will end up in the hospital and tragically pass away.”

According to the most recent figures, 83% of county residents aged 12 and over have received at least one dose of vaccine, and 75% are fully vaccinated. Of all eligible residents aged 5 and over, 77% have received at least one dose, and 69% are fully vaccinated.

Of the more than 6.15 million fully vaccinated people in the county, 84,931 have tested positive, or about 1.38%. A total of 2,798 vaccinated people have been hospitalized, for a rate of 0.046%, and 537 have died, for a rate of 0.009%.

Comments

splitthis: Tomahhhtooo

dwai: get fucked faggot

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Doomer

Load Metric
    Will Ben look back as fondly on 2020’s LA as you did the ‘80’s?

Comments

splitthis: Brilliant, poignant

Gold
    Load Metric
    There's a huge jump in protection if you mix and match the vaccines.
    https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1455980142149443590

Comments

v12cl: Sure. You first.

splitthis: Dumb omggg

The Boz: Where do these people come from?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Got boosted yesterday, currently regretting it.

Woke up multiple times in the night drenched in sweat and had wild dreams all night. No issues from shot 1 or 2.

Achy as fuck today. Thanks Fauci.
    Think I'm out of the woods. Man that sucked.

I'm fortunate to rarely get sick; aside from COVID in 2020 I haven't had anything other than short-lived colds in over a decade.

The booster last night was 5x worse than COVID was; had minor COVID symptoms for about a week and some overall fatigue for months.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    do you still think you will keep on getting boosters sloppy ?

with a good immune system and having had covid already with minor symptoms i cant imagine you being keen to go through that every 3 months for the next few years
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    do you still think you will keep on getting boosters sloppy ?

with a good immune system and having had covid already with minor symptoms i cant imagine you being keen to go through that every 3 months for the next few years
    SLOPPY JOE AND THE REST OF THE CREW OF "BIDEN'S BOOSTERS'" WILL DO WHATEVER THEY ARE TOLD TO DO BY THE SOYIENCE GODS HAIL DR FAUCI GOOD DAY

Comments

splitthis: Soyience.

Dan Druff: lol soyience

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Sloppy Soyience Sucks

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20211214-072843_Gallery.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  127.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    There's a huge jump in protection if you mix and match the vaccines.
    https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1455980142149443590
    Mixing alcohols is generally a bad idea. Common sense tells me that the same applies to vaccines.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'm not exactly sure how I ended up in the rabid pro vax camp, maybe it's because there's so many rabid anti vax types in here.
    Many of you have really painted yourself into a corner on this subject, smh.

The truth is I'm neither I try to remain unbiased and have no problem changing my mind as long as it's backed by what I consider to be the most credible evidence.
    Unfortunately there's ruthless corporations, a totally biased media, clickbaiters left wing loons, right wing whackos and everything in between and even a handful of disgruntled ex employees all pumping out biased information as fast as they can.

Fortunately there are a handful of us critical thinkers who are capable of wading thru this mess and most of the time reaching the correct conclusion
    As of now the evidence still supports being vaccinated but this guy is amusing.
    He's mostly full of shit but he seems sincere and he's entertaining.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/5tfM9LgT5MhA/
    Last edited by Entropy; 12-14-2021 at 09:33 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I have been looking for reports of very bad foot and ankle problems related to the COVID vaccine.

I am finding some, but none exactly like mine -- they were either different (such as in the front of the foot), or they came on within hours or days, whereas mine was 6 weeks later.

However, even the CDC admits that vaccines in general (not just the COVID one) will have side effects "usually in the first 6 weeks", which means that it's not at all out of the question to be getting a problem 6 weeks down the line. I know that problems can happen much later, as well, but I'm saying that the CDC's version of the likely window for side effects lasts 6 weeks, which is interesting.

In other news, I am hearing rumors, though not yet verified, that someone in Ben's class was just diagnosed with COVID.

My 92 year old, healthy as a horse, vodka drinking, poker playing, Viking of a grandmother ended up in the hospital last Monday, 6 weeks and 1 day out from receiving her booster.

I had mentioned it to my dad that she was running fine prior to the booster, which he dismissed, and I didn't push because I hadn't seen the CDC report mentioning 6 weeks.

Didn't bring it up with her either, because she doesn't need to be afraid, or my aunt, because she is sort of dense.

What are the side effects of pumping spike proteins through 92 year old hearts, every 6 months?

WHO CARES, BOOST AWAY!!!!!!!!! Mix and Match, baby.

Comments

country978: excellent question!!

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'm not exactly sure how I ended up in the rabid pro vax camp, maybe it's because there's so many rabid anti vax types in here.
    Many of you have really painted yourself into a corner on this subject, smh.

The truth is I'm neither I try to remain unbiased and have no problem changing my mind as long as it's backed by what I consider to be the most credible evidence.
    Unfortunately there's ruthless corporations, a totally biased media, clickbaiters left wing loons, right wing whackos and everything in between and even a handful of disgruntled ex employees all pumping out biased information as fast as they can.

Fortunately there are a handful of us critical thinkers who are capable of wading thru this mess and most of the time reaching the correct conclusion
    As of now the evidence still supports being vaccinated but this guy is amusing.
    He's mostly full of shit but he seems sincere and he's entertaining.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/5tfM9LgT5MhA/
    Actually, I think you're mis-reading the room. I'm pretty sure there are only 2 anti-vax people here. However, there are a lot of independent minded people who like to make their own choices. There is a huge difference between being anti-vax and pro-choice. I hope Dwai and Split one day will get the vax but I'll be damned if I'd ever agree that not allowing them a choice is the right thing to do.

Load Metric
    Pfizer came out with a pill , think you have to take it five days

Load Metric
    This isn't 100% conclusive but there is substantial evidence that Covid 19 was a economic bio weapon attack against China and Iran from the United States without Trump's knowledge, the deep state if you will.

hmmmmmm
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

My 92 year old, healthy as a horse, vodka drinking, poker playing, Viking of a grandmother ended up in the hospital last Monday, 6 weeks and 1 day out from receiving her booster.

I had mentioned it to my dad that she was running fine prior to the booster, which he dismissed, and I didn't push because I hadn't seen the CDC report mentioning 6 weeks.

Didn't bring it up with her either, because she doesn't need to be afraid, or my aunt, because she is sort of dense.

What are the side effects of pumping spike proteins through 92 year old hearts, every 6 months?

WHO CARES, BOOST AWAY!!!!!!!!! Mix and Match, baby.
    You're asking the question on everyone's mind and the likely answer is we will never know. Forget the internet if we're talking in real life I swear everyone and their uncle has a story similar to yours. One of my cousins was telling me he has a friend who's been out of work since getting vacc'd. He stands up and he gets super dizzy, I was like you know him IRL. He like yea I visit him every now n then. Another friends bread delivery guy hasn't returned to work since he was vacc'd. I know people who've died and people who've had a couple strokes since vaccination. But their age is right around typical life expectancy so there's no way to know for sure. Even if it was provably linked to the vaccine, what would the virus have done to them and so on.

Here's some interesting discussions on vaccine reactions, people have been doing the mix and match thing.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/CovidVaccinated/

Load Metric
    Well looks like Florida is going to fuck around and find out.
    Headline from a week ago
    "Florida researchers say they felt "pressure to destroy" COVID-19 data for fear of Gov. Ron DeSantis"

Now this
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    In other words Desantis doesn't even know how to spell science.
    Regardless of political beliefs the task of every decent American should be to vote Desantis out of office.

Stay safe folks, even I'am contemplating whether to get vaccinated.
    Name:  Screenshot_20211214-195602_Chrome.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  208.2 KB

Load Metric
    CDC: Monkeypox Virus Case Confirmed In Maryland, Second In U.S. In 2021

SHUT IT DOWN.

CLOSE DOWN THE STATE OF MARYLAND NOW!

Thread Information