Page 747 of 946 FirstFirst ... 247647697737743744745746747748749750751757797847 ... LastLast
Results 14,921 to 14,940 of 18918

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    People haven't been making a big enough deal about the California vaccine mandate for little kids.

It is likely full FDA approval for the vaccine for kids 5-11 will take place before the end of 2021.

That means California kids will be forced to get vaccinated on January 1, presumably with some short window to get it done. Otherwise, they will be thrown out of school -- even private ones.

California is almost 1/8 of the US population.

This is amazingly intrusive. The only age group mandated to get the vaccine will be kids, even though they have tremendously good COVID outcomes and don't seem to be transmitting it much.

Even Benjamin (11) thinks this is ridiculous. "They're making me get the vaccine when I'm safe from COVID, and really old people have a choice? Why is Newsom doing this?"

Insane.
    Your son must be pissed that 11 year old kids can't drink, smoke, drive, play poker, own a firearm but old people can and have the choice!!

Do you really believe the vaccine will have exactly 0.0% chance of impacting the severity of Covid AND the transmission?

Comments

zealanddonk: Benny took his crypto profits and started vaping rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Plumber mad he can’t plunge people’s shit from home. He big mad.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Plumber mad he can’t plunge people’s shit from home. He big mad.
    How else is he going to make a few pennies so he can continue failing to pay child support?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    People haven't been making a big enough deal about the California vaccine mandate for little kids.

It is likely full FDA approval for the vaccine for kids 5-11 will take place before the end of 2021.

That means California kids will be forced to get vaccinated on January 1, presumably with some short window to get it done. Otherwise, they will be thrown out of school -- even private ones.

California is almost 1/8 of the US population.

This is amazingly intrusive. The only age group mandated to get the vaccine will be kids, even though they have tremendously good COVID outcomes and don't seem to be transmitting it much.

Even Benjamin (11) thinks this is ridiculous. "They're making me get the vaccine when I'm safe from COVID, and really old people have a choice? Why is Newsom doing this?"

Insane.
    Your son must be pissed that 11 year old kids can't drink, smoke, drive, play poker, own a firearm but old people can and have the choice!!

Do you really believe the vaccine will have exactly 0.0% chance of impacting the severity of Covid AND the transmission?
    You need a FAR greater impace than 0 point anything in order to justify parents being forced to vaccinate children.

No other segment of the US population is forced to get vaccinated. Some are forced by their jobs, but they can simply quit or go work elsewhere. Children -- who are the least vulnerable to COVID (by a super wide margin) and appear not to be transmitting much -- are being forced to have it.

That's really bad.

A government should never FORCE something like this unless there's an urgent need for it.

We're over two months into the California school year. Care to show me a single big COVID outbreak at any California school, which can be traced to in-school transmission? There's about 10 million kids in CA schools, so this should be easy if there's such a big COVID threat.

There are a lot more questions about what a vaccine can to do a kid than to an adult. A vaccine can't interfere with my development. With kids, we have no idea, and won't for awhile. Parents should have the right to choose this.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

You need a FAR greater impace than 0 point anything in order to justify parents being forced to vaccinate children.

No other segment of the US population is forced to get vaccinated. Some are forced by their jobs, but they can simply quit or go work elsewhere. Children -- who are the least vulnerable to COVID (by a super wide margin) and appear not to be transmitting much -- are being forced to have it.

That's really bad.

A government should never FORCE something like this unless there's an urgent need for it.

We're over two months into the California school year. Care to show me a single big COVID outbreak at any California school, which can be traced to in-school transmission? There's about 10 million kids in CA schools, so this should be easy if there's such a big COVID threat.

There are a lot more questions about what a vaccine can to do a kid than to an adult. A vaccine can't interfere with my development. With kids, we have no idea, and won't for awhile. Parents should have the right to choose this.
    Just curious, does Ben get all the other vaccines that are required to go to school? Do you feel like you're being forced to get him those vaccines?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

That's really bad.

Just curious, does Ben get all the other vaccines that are required to go to school? Do you feel like you're being forced to get him those vaccines?
    We already went over this.

All of these other vaccines have been around for a long time, and their risk profile is well known. So I don't feel bothered by the requirement to get them.

The COVID vaccine is very new and the safety testing was (understandably) rushed. The government should not be telling me that I am REQUIRED to inject this into my son's body when:

1) He's extremely unlikely to experience a bad outcome from COVID
    2) There are no COVID outbreaks at schools in the state (the kids aren't transmitting, it seems)
    3) The long term safety profile is unknown

Kids should be the LAST to be mandated for COVID vaccines, not the first. There is no justification to where senior citizens -- who are both highly vulnerable to death AND known to be transmitting it -- aren't forced to get vaccinated, yet little children must do it.

"We give them other vaccines anyway, so what's one more?" isn't a good argument here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The good thing is we already have a 2.5 month experiment going regarding California schools and COVID, and it's a huge success.

There have been ZERO classroom outbreaks in the entire state, to my knowledge, despite about 10 million kids in school.

School has proven, through a gigantic real-life trial, to be extremely safe for kids regarding COVID. Great!

So why are we forcing vaccines on them, which can have all kinds of negative effects we don't know about yet? Because... it makes the left feel repsonsible and sciency?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let's just say I know several parents at Ben's school who are MUCH more vocal about this issue than I am.

I await to see what they end up doing. I think if enough parents stand up and protest this, we will start seeing "delays" in the requirement, and eventually the whole thing might go away. We also might start seeing local districts which don't support it finding ways around it. There will definitely be private schools which will manage to get around it by designating themselves something other than a school. This is how some of these schools continued operating in 2020.

However, these private schools are expensive and not accessible to the lower and even middle classes.

We're force-injecting a new vaccine into children to solve a non-problem. That's California for you!

Platinum
    Load Metric

We already went over this.

All of these other vaccines have been around for a long time, and their risk profile is well known. So I don't feel bothered by the requirement to get them.

The COVID vaccine is very new and the safety testing was (understandably) rushed. The government should not be telling me that I am REQUIRED to inject this into my son's body when:

1) He's extremely unlikely to experience a bad outcome from COVID
    2) There are no COVID outbreaks at schools in the state (the kids aren't transmitting, it seems)
    3) The long term safety profile is unknown

Kids should be the LAST to be mandated for COVID vaccines, not the first. There is no justification to where senior citizens -- who are both highly vulnerable to death AND known to be transmitting it -- aren't forced to get vaccinated, yet little children must do it.

"We give them other vaccines anyway, so what's one more?" isn't a good argument here.
    You're missing my point. To me you sound very much like the anti vaxx parents I know. They say the exact same thing you're saying when talking about other vaccines.

This is what you said:

For example, you think the flu puts Ben at any great risk? To go to school parents are forced to have their kids get the flu vaccine. You don't have a problem is this case?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Do you not understand that the flu vaccine has been around since way before I was born, and thus is known safe?

There is a HUGE difference between force-injecting a new vaccine with no long-term safety profile and one which has been around for decades.

For me to want to inject such an unkown vaccine into Benjamin, I need to believe there is an urgent need for it. There isn't.

Again, which crisis in California schools is this solving? Can you point to a single school in CA which has had a school-transmitted COVID problem in the 2.5 months kids have been in class?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm not even for mandatory COVID vaxxing of adults -- and this comes from a guy who had THREE COVID vaccine shots, AND sat out the WSOP.

Why? Because I want it to be my choice. In this case, I chose to get it, given my risk level versus the risk level of the vaccine. Furthermore, I had no concerns about development (done for decades) or fertility (too old to want more kids).

It is insane to FORCE VACCINATE a portion of the population which is both not in danger and probably not transmitting.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Do you not understand that the flu vaccine has been around since way before I was born, and thus is known safe?

There is a HUGE difference between force-injecting a new vaccine with no long-term safety profile and one which has been around for decades.

For me to want to inject such an unkown vaccine into Benjamin, I need to believe there is an urgent need for it. There isn't.

Again, which crisis in California schools is this solving? Can you point to a single school in CA which has had a school-transmitted COVID problem in the 2.5 months kids have been in class?
    Once again, you're missing the point.

Do you think it's ok to force parents to vaccinate their kids for anything? Above you say nothing should be forced on parents.

btw, 4-5 billions shots of the covid vaccine have been given. How many are needed for you to feel comfortable? Real question.

Why are you ok with them forcing the flu shot on Ben when the flu is of almost no risk to Ben?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Do you think it's ok to force parents to vaccinate their kids for anything? Above you say nothing should be forced on parents.

btw, 4-5 billions shots of the covid vaccine have been given. How many are needed for you to feel comfortable? Real question.

Why are you ok with them forcing the flu shot on Ben when the flu is of almost no risk to Ben?

I am okay with anything with a proven, long-term safety profile to be forced on kids.

I am not okay with a rushed vaccine with no known long-term safety profile to be forced on kids.

Are you having a hard time seeing the tremendous difference here?

Note that I keep saying LONG TERM. You can only know the LONG TERM once the long term has passed. This is especially true regarding developing kids. With someone like me, it's much more likely that no short term adverse effects means no long term adverse effects. With kids, there's all sorts of things which can go wrong, so you need to be really careful what you inject into them.

So what are we going to gain from this? If COVID isn't a problem in California schools, why are we forcing this? Shouldn't the past 11 weeks be pretty obvious that a ton of unvaccinated kids together indoors for hours isn't producing a problem?

Platinum
    Load Metric

I am okay with anything with a proven, long-term safety profile to be forced on kids.

I am not okay with a rushed vaccine with no known long-term safety profile to be forced on kids.

Note that I keep saying LONG TERM. You can only know the LONG TERM once the long term has passed. This is especially true regarding developing kids. With someone like me, it's much more likely that no short term adverse effects means no long term adverse effects. With kids, there's all sorts of things which can go wrong, so you need to be really careful what you inject into them.

So what are we going to gain from this? If COVID isn't a problem in California schools, why are we forcing this? Shouldn't the past 11 weeks be pretty obvious that a ton of unvaccinated kids together indoors for hours isn't producing a problem?
    What's the definition of proven? You do realize your definition is different than mine which is different than an anti vax parent right? So what's defined as proven?

Whatever the definition, you're ok with "proven" vaccines being mandated on children? No parent choice?

Let's say this goes on for 5 more years, so you have 5 more years of data. Will you consider it proven then? Will you be ok with Ben being forced to take it?

It's almost like we should hire some experts to decide what is proven and what isn't.....

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

So you want the virus to mutate as much as it possibly can? Individual outcomes are the least important part of this.

Load Metric
    In the Nyc firefighters are refusing to get vaccine and calling out sick in large numbers. Will be interesting to see how that pans out.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    In the Nyc firefighters are refusing to get vaccine and calling out sick in large numbers. Will be interesting to see how that pans out.
    You should see the trash piling up from the sanitation workers doing the same. It's fucking filthy and starting to look 3rd world.

Let's keep building back better. Love seeing this country destroyed.
    Last edited by Avon Barksdale; 10-29-2021 at 07:06 PM.

Load Metric
    lol nightmarefish is a complete idiot trying to compare covid vaccine to any other that's been around for 40 years.

he can't even see how wrong he is

keep riding your electronic bicycle you faggot rino

Comments

nightmarefish: Shocking you missed the point.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    You should see the trash piling up from the sanitation workers doing the same. It's fucking filthy and starting to look 3rd world.

Let's keep building back better. Love seeing this country destroyed.

Rats as big as cats. Said 85 percent of cops are vaxxed.

Load Metric
    So, anyone around here die from the Trump virus?

Comments

Kuntmissioner:

dwai: eat shit offset

Thread Information