Page 746 of 947 FirstFirst ... 246646696736742743744745746747748749750756796846 ... LastLast
Results 14,901 to 14,920 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    also this has been going round a bit lately incase anyone has missed it

Comments

splitthis: It’s fucking gross what’s going on
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I got the vaccine then I got covid. Does anyone have an opinion as to whether or not another shot would even be necessary?
    id say it depends on how severe or mild the symptoms were and if not getting the vaccine is going to stop you doing anything you want to do
    thanks JackDaniels. I was really tired for a week and couldn't smell or taste. Then it went away. I agree with the sentiment you expressed in these posts. I think more and more people are beginning to disregard the restrictions/mandates and make decisions for themselves about what is safe.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

In addition to that I believe you’ve said you have cancer? (Very sorry to hear this btw.)

Nobody on this forum is a doctor. Ask a doctor.

Thanks Walter. Having gone through so much medically you'd think I'd be paranoid about future issues and would want to see the docs more often but the opposite is true. I stay as far away from them as I can most days. I'd rather hear what you have to say on the issue than them.
    I just had this conversation this morning. My uncle is vaccinated and tested positive. He’s fine and worked through it the entire time. He’s 62 and way fucking overweight, so he had a mild cold when there’s a decent chance he would have been roadkill. I asked him if he needed a booster now, and his doctor didn’t say and he didn’t think to ask. He said he didn’t need one yet anyway as it’s over 65, and was unaware that it’s likely to change in the next few weeks and open to anyone over 40.

The doctor did say the vaccine worked exactly as designed, given his mild symptoms, he thought he had a sinus infection, and would now have antibodies from both. That made me assume he’s fine for at least a number of months. He was going to call and ask when it’s recommended, but I said I’d guess you’re fine for a good six months now. The people I know who have got it naturally and got it after vaccinated both seem to fall right about six months as far as being at risk to get it again.

That said, he’s fat, but doesn’t have any serious health issue besides being overweight. Not on any meds or anything as my family has great heart health. Most dudes as out of shape as he is would have blood pressure and cholesterol issues.

If I had cancer currently, I’d ask my doctor and get his opinion though. All cancers are different and some lower your immune response. You might prefer to ask people here, but we are going to give you generic answers not knowing your type of cancer and other shit. I can think you’re probably fine for awhile, but if you’re hooked up to a ventilator in three months, you’ll wish you asked a professional and not dudes who are guessing or get their facts from Facebook and Reddit,

Gold
    Load Metric
    thanks bcr. I get it that nobody would want to give me medical advice like that. I'm in pretty good shape right now and not worried. I ran this morning. The doctors would all tell me to get it because they wouldn't want to tell me its not necessary and then see me on the ventilator with my malpractice lawyer by my side. So I don't need to ask any of them since I already know the answer. I'm going to wait awhile longer.

Load Metric

id say it depends on how severe or mild the symptoms were and if not getting the vaccine is going to stop you doing anything you want to do
    thanks JackDaniels. I was really tired for a week and couldn't smell or taste. Then it went away. I agree with the sentiment you expressed in these posts. I think more and more people are beginning to disregard the restrictions/mandates and make decisions for themselves about what is safe.
    yeah exactly its the restrictions and the mandates that i have an issue with. let people make their own decisions if you are 65 and morbidly obese like bcr's uncle then you should absolutely get the jab, a 25 yr old nurse for example who worked all the way thru the pandemic and has had covid shouldnt be forced into getting the vaccine or get the sack

your symptoms are pretty standard, very few people have anything that lasts longer than a week or two its really not something we should all be expected to take booster jabs to fight for the next decade no matter what the drug company sponsored media tells us

Comments

splitthis: Here here common sense, something libs lack
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    this is an interesting watch too look at how the amish / sweden / florida have dealt with covid it shows you locking everything down and forcing masks and vaccines on everyone isnt the only solution

Comments

splitthis:

Gold
    Load Metric

yeah exactly its the restrictions and the mandates that i have an issue with. let people make their own decisions if you are 65 and morbidly obese like bcr's uncle then you should absolutely get the jab, a 25 yr old nurse for example who worked all the way thru the pandemic and has had covid shouldnt be forced into getting the vaccine or get the sack

your symptoms are pretty standard, very few people have anything that lasts longer than a week or two its really not something we should all be expected to take booster jabs to fight for the next decade no matter what the drug company sponsored media tells us
    a person advocating that other people should be allowed to make their own choices has been a dangerous position to take in this thread if you're averse to vicious personal attacks.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: true but its not their fault the propaganda has been very effective

Load Metric

anyone surprised BCR's uncle is a fat slob?

I didn't think so, obviously the dude is a huge loser

Diamond
    Load Metric
    pretty sure all uncles are fat slobs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    no, my uncles are as fit as the days when they served this country

AMERICA

Comments

OSA: lol

splitthis: No reason not to be

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

AMERICA
    They must be so proud of their incel life loser, best nephew since Jewdonk.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Pfizer is up to 4 shots now , when will it end

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    There is no need to put unnecessary biologics in your system if you live a healthy lifestyle. It is personal choice, that is where Biden is horribly wrong. The dismissal of natural immunity is equally offensive.
    Ever take penicillin?
    You are a hugeee retard. I said unnecessary. Oh ya, they were handing out antibiotics like candy and now we have superbugs. Stfu idiot.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Wrong again
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Reportedly, Marty’s uncle was pretty hot.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    People haven't been making a big enough deal about the California vaccine mandate for little kids.

It is likely full FDA approval for the vaccine for kids 5-11 will take place before the end of 2021.

That means California kids will be forced to get vaccinated on January 1, presumably with some short window to get it done. Otherwise, they will be thrown out of school -- even private ones.

California is almost 1/8 of the US population.

This is amazingly intrusive. The only age group mandated to get the vaccine will be kids, even though they have tremendously good COVID outcomes and don't seem to be transmitting it much.

Even Benjamin (11) thinks this is ridiculous. "They're making me get the vaccine when I'm safe from COVID, and really old people have a choice? Why is Newsom doing this?"

Insane.

Comments

The Boz: Definitely the worst 1/8 of the country. Anyone who stays there deserves what they get, no excuses. CA is lost and beyond saving.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

AMERICA
    stick to trying to diss druff(someone who takes the internet seriously) this shit isn't gonna work on me bub

Load Metric

stick to trying to diss druff(someone who takes the internet seriously) this shit isn't gonna work on me bub
    LOL get long term COVID faggot
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Even though Sloppy Joe thinks they're "idiotic", Israel has determined that the Pfizer booster restores efficacy back to 95%, after falling apart starting from around the 4-5 month mark.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/15/covi...95percent.html

Glad I got it, given that I both attended a Dodgers playoff game and am planning to go to Vegas soon.

Load Metric
    Even though Sloppy Joe thinks they're "faggot", Israel has determined that the Pfizer booster restores efficacy back to 95%, after falling apart starting from around the 4-5 month mark.

Glad I got it, given that I both attended a Dodgers playoff game and am planning to go to Vegas soon.
    Was kidding, obv will get it.

I got my initial in April and don't want to get COVID again.

Also went to a Blazers game and movie over the past two weeks. No longer being as cautious.

Load Metric
    Even though Sloppy Joe thinks they're "faggot", Israel has determined that the Pfizer booster restores efficacy back to 95%, after falling apart starting from around the 4-5 month mark.

Was kidding, obv will get it.

I got my initial in April and don't want to get COVID again.

Also went to a Blazers game and movie over the past two weeks. No longer being as cautious.
    LOL. You are a 'long hauler', right? Which is code for getting out of going to work. You'll get covid again, and start piling in sick days because your lungs hurt, yeah right. What a scamming POS you are. 90% of these long haulers are full of shit, just working the system. Oh my head huts, Covid, need a week off. FU.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: That explains why a guy in his mid 30s is on here almost 100 hours/week.

Walter Sobchak: You are the biggest piece of shit in the history of this forum

Thread Information