Page 743 of 947 FirstFirst ... 243643693733739740741742743744745746747753793843 ... LastLast
Results 14,841 to 14,860 of 18924

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric
    in case anyone is interested I went to New York this weekend. I went out to eat 2x and both times the vaccine card was requested. I did not bring the card but had a picture of it on my phone and it was accepted both times. Neither person checking it actually looked for more than a second and so this would be very easy to get around for the unvaccinated. I was not happy about having to do this but it was for a family gathering and so I didnt have much choice and so I just did it and did not object or complain. I can't imagine any restaurant spending much time doing this and so the entire thing seems like a big sham. The only place that required a mask was my favorite bagel place. I went in and out of grand central with no mask and was in the minority by about 10/1. On the train it was required and enforced.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    in case anyone is interested I went to New York this weekend. I went out to eat 2x and both times the vaccine card was requested. I did not bring the card but had a picture of it on my phone and it was accepted both times. Neither person checking it actually looked for more than a second and so this would be very easy to get around for the unvaccinated. I was not happy about having to do this but it was for a family gathering and so I didnt have much choice and so I just did it and did not object or complain. I can't imagine any restaurant spending much time doing this and so the entire thing seems like a big sham. The only place that required a mask was my favorite bagel place. I went in and out of grand central with no mask and was in the minority by about 10/1. On the train it was required and enforced.
    of course it's a big sham, it's all political pandering, nobody in the real world wants to run their business this way, media is not real life. the dems are ruining this country

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    of course it's a big sham, it's all political pandering, nobody in the real world wants to run their business this way, media is not real life. the dems are ruining this country

Nobody except virtue signalers and CNN drones wants to do this shit.

Recall I went to Thursday night's Dodgers game. 51,000 people in the stadium. I looked around me and almost nobody was wearing a mask, even though it was "reqiured". Zero enforcement. They did make you show a picture of a vaccine card or a negative COVID test if over 12 (fortunately Benjamin didn't need that).

But once inside, not only didn't the staff give a shit, but the fans almost all wanted to be there maskless. It was like 9:1 no-mask/mask ratio.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Nobody except virtue signalers and CNN drones wants to do this shit.

Recall I went to Thursday night's Dodgers game. 51,000 people in the stadium. I looked around me and almost nobody was wearing a mask, even though it was "reqiured". Zero enforcement. They did make you show a picture of a vaccine card or a negative COVID test if over 12 (fortunately Benjamin didn't need that).

But once inside, not only didn't the staff give a shit, but the fans almost all wanted to be there maskless. It was like 9:1 no-mask/mask ratio.
    this is good news, thank you for sharing

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

I read the whole thing. I don't recall ever claiming I agreed with 100% of it. The main purpose of the article is to discuss the cloth mask studies frequently cited by left-wing politicians and the media as conclusive, and how they're skipping the usual scientific process in order to prove political points.

The alternating dates/cohorts apparently didn't make a difference, since that has mostly gone away, and there aren't any student-transmitted COVID outbreaks.

I don't know what they're on about regarding the indoor student athletics. I don't feel like looking into it, as this was a side statement in the paper. If I had to guess, these indoor athletics transmissions were coming from the adult coaching staff. Even one pre-symptomatic coach can sicken a lot of the team. Also, notice these are high school kids, so some are probably close to adulthood anyway, and likely transmitting more than little kids. With that said, we aren't seeing outbreaks at high schools, either.
    Still waiting for a single piece of evidence that supports any of your retarded claims. I've provided quite a few pieces of evidence that prove the opposite and so far your only "proof" is that you're not seeing it. I'm just done leading you to the water.
    You haven't provided one piece of evidence.

Every time a school closes due to high incidence of COVID, you say "Aha! There's the proof!", and then it turns out this was a case of high community transmission causing the kids to get it from adults -- not school outbreaks.

I've wasted a ton of time responding to you about the school outbreak thing, carefully deconstructing the bullshit. Then somehow we're back at square one where you claim that you've "shown proof" about school outbreaks.

We are 2 months into the school year, and there are no school-related COVID outbreaks in the US. Notice the term "school related", not "COVID among students who happen to be in school right now".

If COVID were ripping through classrooms right now, we'd see it on CNN 24/7. It's not, so we aren't. Even CNN can't bring themselves to push this obviously false narrative.

Schools are incredibly safe for kids because:

1) They don't transmit

2) Teachers and staff are usually vaccinated, and also likely not transmitting much

No need to socially cripple them with mask mandates, distancing, "zones" (which we unfortunately have at Ben's school), or other bullshit. Unfortuantely people like gimmick will keep manipulating data to make us look like we're in perpetual crisis mode, so we can pass "related" social legislation which will never go away.

Wake me when there's a real school outbreak.

Comments

splitthis:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Still waiting for a single piece of evidence that supports any of your retarded claims. I've provided quite a few pieces of evidence that prove the opposite and so far your only "proof" is that you're not seeing it. I'm just done leading you to the water.
    You haven't provided one piece of evidence.

Every time a school closes due to high incidence of COVID, you say "Aha! There's the proof!", and then it turns out this was a case of high community transmission causing the kids to get it from adults -- not school outbreaks.

I've wasted a ton of time responding to you about the school outbreak thing, carefully deconstructing the bullshit. Then somehow we're back at square one where you claim that you've "shown proof" about school outbreaks.

We are 2 months into the school year, and there are no school-related COVID outbreaks in the US. Notice the term "school related", not "COVID among students who happen to be in school right now".

If COVID were ripping through classrooms right now, we'd see it on CNN 24/7. It's not, so we aren't. Even CNN can't bring themselves to push this obviously false narrative.

Schools are incredibly safe for kids because:

1) They don't transmit

2) Teachers and staff are usually vaccinated, and also likely not transmitting much

No need to socially cripple them with mask mandates, distancing, "zones" (which we unfortunately have at Ben's school), or other bullshit. Unfortuantely people like gimmick will keep manipulating data to make us look like we're in perpetual crisis mode, so we can pass "related" social legislation which will never go away.

Wake me when there's a real school outbreak.
    I know you've spent a lot of time responding to Gimmick, Druff, but I would not describe this as a waste of time by any stretch. The debate between you and he has been invaluable. The coverage you've given to the virus these past 2 years has been some of your best work IMO. During the dark days of early 2020 and beyond your coverage and analysis has been 1st rate and your voice has been one of my most trusted on all things covid. I might not have taken the vaccine as soon as I did if not for you calling out people of my age for being stupid for being resistant to it. I never doubt the truthfulness in what you have to say and so for at least one person wasted time has never been an issue.

Load Metric
    One of Canada’s most prominent COVID-conspiracy theorists and anti-lockdown activists is reportedly in the midst of a desperate battle with COVID-19 in an intensive care unit.

Mark Friesen—a prominent People Party of Canada candidate—is fighting pneumonia he got as a result of COVID-19 and is currently intubated, according to several followers. He’s reportedly in a Toronto intensive care unit and was one of the first patients airlifted from Saskatchewan to Ontario because of overpopulated ICU beds in the prairie province.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    One of Canada’s most prominent COVID-conspiracy theorists and anti-lockdown activists is reportedly in the midst of a desperate battle with COVID-19 in an intensive care unit.

Mark Friesen—a prominent People Party of Canada candidate—is fighting pneumonia he got as a result of COVID-19 and is currently intubated, according to several followers. He’s reportedly in a Toronto intensive care unit and was one of the first patients airlifted from Saskatchewan to Ontario because of overpopulated ICU beds in the prairie province.
    Name:  Screenshot_20211024-141822_Chrome.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  598.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Ya I read about him last week on sorryantivaxxers.com and laughed

I saw PPC and knew he was retarded.

Our resident Canadian betting expert proudboyfqggot2024 rolled into shrinks thread and called shrink naive and stupid, told us all how the media was lying to us and the PPC would pick up 3-5 seats easy. I laughed at him while knowing nothing about Canadian elections, just knowing he’s a retard who has never been right about anything and put them down for a zero. They got zero and weren’t really even close.

Comments

ok25: Being a faggot

Walter Sobchak: Sometimes you don’t have to know, you just have to know that others don’t know

v12cl: small, hateful little man

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Keep tilting unhinged psychotic crackhead.

dwai: (B)iggest (C)ovid (R)etard rep

Sloppy Joe: ^LOL, the retard understands acronyms

gimmick:

splitthis: Crybaby

Load Metric
    More people died at the hands of Alec Baldwin than in the entire state of Montana from Covid on Thursday.

Fact!

Comments

splitthis:

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

It was something like that. At one point they went back for reduced days and maybe that was April/2021. And then the teacher was still teaching the kids on the ipad or whatever tablet they had and even the kids in class were instructed to participate through the tablet not as one normally would in a classroom. There was no prom either year. Sports were a big challenge and the kids even had to play soccer with masks outside until late spring this year. They were put through a lot and still are being put through a lot.
    Fuck, I think if I was someone who was a working parent I’d be a super mask advocate if only for not wanting that to return. I know moving is easier said than done and don’t know Bens mothers work situation, but Druff seems like a candidate to move to Montana or Az or somewhere more aligned with his ideals. Florida is right up his alley ideologically, but a long way with grandparents and he strikes me as more Montana or Az than Florida. He’s as annoyed by his state as I am by mine, but I don’t have to deal with kids, just morons surrounding me.
    I didn't know this faggot lived in a literal house of mirrors. No wonder he's so scared of everything.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Total unstable fucktard

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    More people died at the hands of Alec Baldwin than in the entire state of Montana from Covid on Thursday.

Fact!
    A useless fact, but I must admit it is a fact

Comments

The Boz:

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric

Fact!
    I have a friend from high school in Great Falls Montana that’s been in the ICU since Thursday, 43 years old. His wife works with my mom, they’re anti vax. Not just with Covid but no vaccines for their kids for anything. Anyway, his wife got her first shot Saturday.

Nowadays people can’t just be tapped on the shoulder, they have to be hit with a sledgehammer. ~ John Doe

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Fact!
    I have a friend from high school in Great Falls Montana that’s been in the ICU since Thursday, 43 years old. His wife works with my mom, they’re anti vax. Not just with Covid but no vaccines for their kids for anything. Anyway, his wife got her first shot Saturday.

Nowadays people can’t just be tapped on the shoulder, they have to be hit with a sledgehammer. ~ John Doe
    definitely fat as fuck

Platinum
    Load Metric

definitely fat as fuck
    He’s probably 220, captain on the football team in high school. Kind of guy that would beat the shit out of you with little problem.

definitely fat as fuck
    He’s probably 220, captain on the football team in high school. Kind of guy that would beat the shit out of you with little problem.
    Between you and your wife, you must have mentioned well over a dozen people that have had the vid. Most very serious in or around 40. Those are some long odds, if accurate.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post

Between you and your wife, you must have mentioned well over a dozen people that have had the vid. Most very serious in or around 40. Those are some long odds, if accurate.
    This is the first person my age that I’ve personally known extremely sick.

My wife had one relative in her 30s that got pretty sick, she also lives in Montana. That was along time ago. My wife’s cousin’s wife had 3 relatives die within a week but they were all at least 60 years old.

My wife is a lead RN on a Covid floor so she saw lots of young people fucked up. Currently, things have died down in California.

Comments

country978: bless your wife

Load Metric
    definitely fat as fuck
    220 is 2 fat

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Tomatoooooooo
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    definitely fat as fuck
    I doubt he could kick the shit out of anyone considering his fat ass is in the hospital for a cold and a fever

Comments

splitthis: Lol

The Boz:

Platinum
    Load Metric

I doubt he could kick the shit out of anyone considering his fat ass is in the hospital for a cold and a fever
    His oxygen levels are so low that he hasn't been able to breathe on his own since Wednesday. Having said that, in his current state, there's no doubt in my mind he could still beat the shit out of you.

There's different kinds of 220 pounds. His is lift weights 4-5 a week then go home and have a couple beers and watch the baseball game.

The type of 220 pounds you are, built on cheetos and mountain dew sitting in your mom's basement should make you terrified.

Thread Information