Page 738 of 946 FirstFirst ... 238638688728734735736737738739740741742748788838 ... LastLast
Results 14,741 to 14,760 of 18904

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Businesses that enforce passports will go broke as quickly as all the younger anti vaxers will die of covid.
    worry about your tyrant pm Trudeau and stop worrying about the United States fag
    We have our covid situation under control so are helping out third world countries like the US.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Zing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    worry about your tyrant pm Trudeau and stop worrying about the United States fag
    We have our covid situation under control so are helping out third world countries like the US.

yeah just keep sucking that government cock faggot, I'm sure you'll get your freedoms back by complying harder!

Load Metric
    A federal judge in Utica sided Tuesday with 17 health care workers who object to New York State's vaccine mandate for health workers on religious grounds, granting their request for an injunction that stops the state from enforcing the policy for those who claim a religion-based objection.

"There is no adequate explanation from defendants about why the 'reasonable accommodation' that must be extended to a medically exempt health care worker under 2.61 could not similarly be extended to a healthcare worker with a sincere religious objection," Judge David Hurd wrote.

Hurd's preliminary injunction means New York will continue to be barred from enforcing any requirement that employers deny religious exemptions.

suck it covid cultists

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

A family in Florida is heartbroken and shocked after a fully vaccinated 58-year-old man with no comorbid conditions died of COVID-19.

"He was beautiful, handsome, strong, healthy, kindhearted guy who was loved by so many people,” Jamie Konidare recalled of her husband Vincent Konidare.

Vincent Konidare was a proud father and husband who loved riding his motorcycle, being near the ocean and going on vacations with his family. Jamie and Vincent met in 1985 at the Palm Beach Post, where he worked for 36 years. Now, Vincent’s family is questioning how a man with no preexisting conditions and was fully vaccinated could die from the coronavirus.

"He did what he was supposed to do. He did what he was told to do. He was trying to protect his family and he just felt it was the right thing to do and he felt that if he did get COVID he would not die, that it would save him,” said Jamie Konidare.

The Centers for Disease Control reports that as of Oct. 4, out of the more than 185,000,000 fully vaccinated Americans, 6,617 people have died from COVID-19. That amounts to one out of every 25,000 fully vaccinated Americans dying from the virus. None of the companies that created the COVID-19 vaccine have ever claimed to be completely effective at preventing death from COVID-19.

Jamie Konidare now has the following message to everyone in the community, regardless of their vaccination status:

“I would tell that person to go ahead and get vaccinated, because I still feel like it’s the right thing to do, but to not let down your guard. You still need to wear your mask. You still need to stay away from super spreader events and follow all the other guidelines because it’s not a guarantee that you will not get sick,” Konidare said.
    Dude had 50 lbs on him he shouldn’t have. I keep telling y’all can’t live like that anymore and live. Keep relying on vaccines and Fauci. The truth is daily exercise cardio that strengthens the muscles that support the LUNGS, and good natural healthy food with lots of fruits and vegetables while eliminating processed, high sugar, high fat foods is your best defense. It’s been a few years now, you are running out of time.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: You’re running out of vaginal lubrication.

dwai: offset Walter
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

They don’t have to take those contracts.

That might be the dumbest thing you ever posted on this forum. For many businesses, those contracts are their entire business. That's the equivalent of saying "you don't have to breathe the air." SMH.
    I know that. So comply. Easy game.

Once again, you do not have the right to make any decision you want without consequences. You make your choice and live with it. If that choice doesn’t work, make a different one.

The party of “personal responsibility” y’all.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

No business should have control over people. Can’t wait until you libs finish imploding.
    They why doesn’t the bakery have to bake a gay wedding cake?

You don’t have a right to live a life free of consequences and expect everyone else to accommodate your craziness.
    Idiot if you can’t see the difference between a gay cake and a forced vaccine, then you are worse that we already thought.

Speaking of gay and shit, Superman new comic out with son being bisexual. Fuck you. Quit indoctrinating kids with this evil shit.

Just like Arthur went down, so will Superman you sick shits.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Keep logging in just to beg me and penis protect a deadbeat dad. I’m sorry I wouldn’t send you dick pics, but you really should be over that by now

dwai: offset Walter

gimmick: sick tranny lover
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

If it’s a private business doing it the state hasn’t overstepped or stepped at all.
    100% Bullshit.

"The StATE HasN'T OVerStEPPED, BuT WhaT AbOUt MUy PrOpErTY RiGHts"
    If you randomize capitalized letter your posts gain credibility.

Load Metric

You don’t have a right to live a life free of consequences and expect everyone else to accommodate your craziness.
    Idiot if you can’t see the difference between a gay cake and a forced vaccine, then you are worse that we already thought.

Speaking of gay and shit, Superman new comic out with son being bisexual. Fuck you. Quit indoctrinating kids with this evil shit.

The difference is that you support one and not the other. You can’t have everything you want.

Poppers are the new kryptonite.

Load Metric

What to get white trash like splitthis vaxxed? Make all welfare payments dependent on proof of vaccination. Problem solved.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

What to get white trash like splitthis vaxxed? Make all welfare payments dependent on proof of vaccination. Problem solved.
    yeah maybe think how stupid your comment is, most n-words are on welfare and most n-words are unvaccinated, you think the Dems are gonna go down that road? try again cross-eyed weirdo

Load Metric
    yeah maybe think how stupid your comment is, most n-words are on welfare and most n-words are unvaccinated, you think the Dems are gonna go down that road? try again cross-eyed weirdo
    I’d be all for it. As for being a weirdo, you’re entitled to your opinion, but at least I ain’t a cocksucking dupe hiding behind a clown mask. Those are facts.

Load Metric
    I’d be all for it. As for being a weirdo, you’re entitled to your opinion, but at least I ain’t a cocksucking dupe hiding behind a clown mask. Those are facts.
    hush you cross-eyed dweeb boomer

Load Metric
    Watch it with calling people cocksuckers, you’re going to end up drowning your sorrows in Natty Light at a bar sitting next to Gruden.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Because the COVID danger to kids differs by orders of magnitude from the COVID danger to adults -- even young adults.

If COVID hit everyone like it hits kids, it would be a non-story. Nobody would be masking, nobody would be panicking, and any vaccine would be still in slow development. COVID is treated as a huge deal because of the adults it kills (99% being over age 35), and the high rate of which it's doing so compared to other modern viruses.

We are discussing kids here, and whether they should be masking in school.

I am stating that they are facing less danger from COVID than I was facing from the Swine Flu in 2009. However, nobody suggested I mask or social distance in order to avoid the Swine Flu back then.

We don't need to compare overall populations because we aren't discussing overall populations. I'm showing how idiotic the left is acting regarding COVID's danger to kids, and how it is way out of proportion compared to how we treated other viruses in recent times.

The problem is that you and the rest of the left feels pot committed to the masking argument, and you can't concede anything at this point. The right has been saying for over 18 months that masking little kids is retarded, and the left has been screaming about how it's essential for their safety. If the left concedes that kids aren't transmitting (and are almost all fine after getting COVID), then they will look like the anti-scientific fools they are, and the term "hypocrite" will be thrown around pretty loosely.

So the play is to keep everyone in panic mode about the kids, even though we're 8 weeks into the school year and we aren't seeing even a shred of evidence that it's spreading in the classroom.

SCIENCE!!!!
    Yea this has to do with kids infecting adults. Mostly their grandparents. I went through this weeks ago.

Not only are we seeing evidence that kids starting school again has caused increased infections, we're also seeing evidence that it's hindered by mask mandates. 8 weeks is nothing. When it comes to data collection and analysis US is slightly better than most 3rd world shitholes. Who knew that literal thousands of different practices could cause issues with basic 1st world shit.

Get back to me when you have any evidence to back any of your nonsense claims. At this point i'll take a handwritten note from your mom.
    Where are we "seeing evidence that kids starting school again has caused increased infections"?

The only "evidence" you posted was that of the pediatric COVID infection rate in late August in Texas, when they were having super-high general community transmission. It had nothing to do with school starting back up, as cases rocketed up there in early August, and were still rocketing up until early September. At that point, they declined. The pediatric cases rose in August because a ton of adults (such as parents) in the community had COVID, not because of school.

Still waiting for any evidence of widespread school transmissions. It seems that kids are getting COVID from adults at roughly the same rate that adults are getting it from adults, but they're generallly not transmitting.

So why are we masking them in school, given the likely social development implications? What are we gaining from this?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've already proved school transmission several times few weeks ago. I'm not gonna keep doing it again and again. All i had to do was look at 3 semirandom states for school outbreaks/closures. Took about 3 mins. Today i did it for Texas. A whole minute.

You like to keep parroting that 75 million number like it means something. You do realize that kids are currently overrepresented in new cases. It's almost impossible that they just keep getting infected by adults but not other kids.
    Oh, and you didnt "prove school transmission". You keep posting about "outbreaks" and "closures", but do nothing to separate (very likely) community transmission from school transmission. Why do you keep refusing to address this?

If community transmission is high (as it was in Texas in August), then a ton of adults will have COVID. If a ton of adults have COVID, they will give it to their kids, thus there will be a high pediatric COVID infection rate. If there is a high pediatric infection rate, they may close schools out of an abundance of caution.

That doesn't mean they're closing schools because COVID is transmitting there -- just that a lot of kids have COVID because a lot of adults have COVID, and they are afraid of it further spreading in the classroom.

Clearly you know all of this and are just trying to manipulate the situation to "prove" school transmission, because for some reason you and the left are emotionally attached to the mandatory mask narrative being always correct at all times in all population subgroups.

It's okay to admit that school transmission probably isn't happening. You can even be pro-mask-mandate for adults while admitting it's useless in the schools. You won't, though, because the left can do no wrong with COVID in your eyes.

Comments

country978:

Gold
    Load Metric
    I've already proved school transmission several times few weeks ago. I'm not gonna keep doing it again and again. All i had to do was look at 3 semirandom states for school outbreaks/closures. Took about 3 mins. Today i did it for Texas. A whole minute.

You like to keep parroting that 75 million number like it means something. You do realize that kids are currently overrepresented in new cases. It's almost impossible that they just keep getting infected by adults but not other kids.
    Oh, and you didnt "prove school transmission". You keep posting about "outbreaks" and "closures", but do nothing to separate (very likely) community transmission from school transmission. Why do you keep refusing to address this?

If community transmission is high (as it was in Texas in August), then a ton of adults will have COVID. If a ton of adults have COVID, they will give it to their kids, thus there will be a high pediatric COVID infection rate. If there is a high pediatric infection rate, they may close schools out of an abundance of caution.

That doesn't mean they're closing schools because COVID is transmitting there -- just that a lot of kids have COVID because a lot of adults have COVID, and they are afraid of it further spreading in the classroom.

Clearly you know all of this and are just trying to manipulate the situation to "prove" school transmission, because for some reason you and the left are emotionally attached to the mandatory mask narrative being always correct at all times in all population subgroups.

It's okay to admit that school transmission probably isn't happening. You can even be pro-mask-mandate for adults while admitting it's useless in the schools. You won't, though, because the left can do no wrong with COVID in your eyes.
    Thank you for doing the research you do and never lying to us.

Load Metric

All this nonsense is based on the "assumption" that kids do not transmit (at all) while being infected just as easily as everyone else.

There's 3 more studies...

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2...l-masking.html

...i don't expect them to do anything. I don't care enough to waste my time posting 80% of things i go through. Why bother since we're still at zero point zero evidence to back anything you say.

Load Metric
    You're not likely to get a separation of "community transmission from school transmission". We don't really do testing with kids. That's not the only way to come up with an estimate, but it's apparently the only way you would understand.

The other ways are just basic data analysis.

Load Metric
    The third study in the link above was specifically about school closures because of outbreaks.

About 1800 was the total number 3 weeks ago. That was just the Aug 1st to Sep 17th period. Essentially 1 month of a school year for most districts.

Just read the caveats in the study if you care enough. There are plenty of those. The study doesn't care why the numbers could have been bigger or smaller. For the most part it just kept score.

I'm sure Druff can come up with a reason why the above doesn't qualify as seeing outbreaks in schools all over the country, but saying that there's no outbreaks is just plain dishonest bullshit.

As i mentioned the study doesn't care what effected the numbers, i do. There's a reasonable amount of vaccinated kids/faculty, there is mask usage with other prevention methods, testing with contact tracing associated with quarantine measures and most importantly schools pull the trigger before epidemic gets out of hand.

The single biggest reason for why you don't hear horror stories of massive outbreaks in schools, is that schools are doing their job.

The reason why "outlier" events were studied early in the epidemic was because we don't fabricate chaos to study it. Only way we can study disasters of any kind is to look for them.

Sure if we had more Mengelesque attitude to ethics we could fork over exact transmission numbers in a matter of few months. All we would need is a few hundred kids and maybe 3x many adults to spare. Laboratory environment is highly controllable for noise. Real world isn't. So maybe just get used to not getting pretty, clear and precise numbers.

Load Metric
    The third study in the link above was specifically about school closures because of outbreaks.

About 1800 was the total number 3 weeks ago. That was just the Aug 1st to Sep 17th period. Essentially 1 month of a school year for most districts.

Just read the caveats in the study if you care enough. There are plenty of those. The study doesn't care why the numbers could have been bigger or smaller. For the most part it just kept score.

I'm sure Druff can come up with a reason why the above doesn't qualify as seeing outbreaks in schools all over the country, but saying that there's no outbreaks is just plain dishonest bullshit.

As i mentioned the study doesn't care what effected the numbers, i do. There's a reasonable amount of vaccinated kids/faculty, there is mask usage with other prevention methods, testing with contact tracing associated with quarantine measures and most importantly schools pull the trigger before epidemic gets out of hand.

The single biggest reason for why you don't hear horror stories of massive outbreaks in schools, is that schools are doing their job.

The reason why "outlier" events were studied early in the epidemic was because we don't fabricate chaos to study it. Only way we can study disasters of any kind is to look for them.

Sure if we had more Mengelesque attitude to ethics we could fork over exact transmission numbers in a matter of few months. All we would need is a few hundred kids and maybe 3x many adults to spare. Laboratory environment is highly controllable for noise. Real world isn't. So maybe just get used to not getting pretty, clear and precise numbers.
    You are kind of obsessed with this Covid thing. I get it, there are a lot of Fauci fan boys out there, just not sure why you are spending this much time arguing this on a poker website. Plenty of left wing sites out there dedicated to anti vax you can get much more positive feedback.

Thread Information