Page 735 of 946 FirstFirst ... 235635685725731732733734735736737738739745785835 ... LastLast
Results 14,681 to 14,700 of 18915

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

It’s not true that there have been no school-related outbreaks
    Okay? Where were the outbreaks? How many? What percentage of schools had an outbreak? What were the ages of the kids?

I think it's insane to be masking little children. Cost/benefit analysis fails big time.

The left wants you to (correctly) do the math regarding COVID danger versus vaccine danger for adults, but for some reason all the math and science goes out the window when it comes to masking and force-vaccinating kids.

Notice not a single article on CNN about kids with COVID ever mentions that there have been around 500 deaths out of 75 million kids -- similar numbers to the typical flu. Ever wonder why that is?
    Do i just link the same articles i did few weeks ago that you didn't read?

Not similar numbers to the typical flu, but at least we've found the flu correlation you can keep flaunting. Team Retard's previous ones didn't age too well.

Comments

dwai: cdc shill fag n-word

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Okay? Where were the outbreaks? How many? What percentage of schools had an outbreak? What were the ages of the kids?

I think it's insane to be masking little children. Cost/benefit analysis fails big time.

The left wants you to (correctly) do the math regarding COVID danger versus vaccine danger for adults, but for some reason all the math and science goes out the window when it comes to masking and force-vaccinating kids.

Notice not a single article on CNN about kids with COVID ever mentions that there have been around 500 deaths out of 75 million kids -- similar numbers to the typical flu. Ever wonder why that is?
    Do i just link the same articles i did few weeks ago that you didn't read?

Not similar numbers to the typical flu, but at least we've found the flu correlation you can keep flaunting. Team Retard's previous ones didn't age too well.
    you're right, the flu kills more kids than covid

next faggot?

Comments

gimmick: next faggot

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Another unsilent offset

Load Metric
    Still looking for evidence that Delta -- the most contagious form of COVID we know -- is ripping through classrooms and sickening kids.

It should be very easy to pinpoint when this happens, as we'd see schools where classrooms have like 15 COVID cases at once, where other classrooms have none. You know... like exactly what just happened with that cold Ben caught at school 2-3 weeks ago.

Why aren't we seeing this?

75 million kids in the US and somehow not a single school-related outbreak. The only schools which have closed due to COVID outbreaks were ones where there was high community spread, and the kids were assumed to have caught it from adults. When can we conclude that kids are barely transmitting this thing?

Keep them masks on, though! No way it's hurting social development or anything.

Doubt you'll find any since you don't bother to read any.

So what is the reason for this highly popular "let's fuck over the kids for funsies" policy that the evil left is so fond of?

So...

"The only schools which have closed due to COVID outbreaks were ones where there was high community spread, and the kids were assumed to have caught it from adults."

...did you assume this or maybe a link to report/study? It really would be convenient, if we had word pairing to describe this high community spread causing more outbreaks theory of yours.

Comments

dwai: n-word lover

Load Metric
    Still looking for evidence that Delta -- the most contagious form of COVID we know -- is ripping through classrooms and sickening kids.

It should be very easy to pinpoint when this happens, as we'd see schools where classrooms have like 15 COVID cases at once, where other classrooms have none. You know... like exactly what just happened with that cold Ben caught at school 2-3 weeks ago.

75 million kids in the US and somehow not a single school-related outbreak. The only schools which have closed due to COVID outbreaks were ones where there was high community spread, and the kids were assumed to have caught it from adults. When can we conclude that kids are barely transmitting this thing?

So what is the reason for this highly popular "let's fuck over the kids for funsies" policy that the evil left is so fond of?

So...

"The only schools which have closed due to COVID outbreaks were ones where there was high community spread, and the kids were assumed to have caught it from adults."

...did you assume this or maybe a link to report/study? It really would be convenient, if we had word pairing to describe this high community spread causing more outbreaks theory of yours.
    cry more cdc shill faggot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Hmm let's see. I thought for some reason it'd be less trolling than the previous site. And let's just say i was wrong. I came from DD, lurked from 06 to on.
    And yet no one remembers you from DD, wonder why.

Load Metric
    Hmm let's see. I thought for some reason it'd be less trolling than the previous site. And let's just say i was wrong. I came from DD, lurked from 06 to on.
    tilt harder faggot

Load Metric
    Here's what happens with flu when same precautions are used for it and covid...

https://people.com/health/one-child-...200-last-year/

...almost no one dies. That's not exactly true with covid.

Load Metric

tilt harder faggot
    I'm tilting as much as you're trolling bitchboy. Go back to lurking for 10 years.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Also, during bad flu years they have at times shut down schools that have an outbreak.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

This is incorrect. The once-a-week COVID test is a needless burden (especially because often this is on the parents to do it offsite), and the seemingly permanent masking causes a lot of social development issues, especially for young children.

COVID is killing kids at the same rate the flu does. Why didn't you advocate this type of thing for the flu?

Still waiting for any evidence that kids spread COVID in school. It simply looks like it's not happening. Kids probably don't transmit much, and we know for certain that they have very mild outcomes from COVID in almost all cases.
    Just because you don’t want to believe the evidence that Covid is spread in school doesn’t mean it’s not happening. I could post more examples but you’ll discredit them anyway so what’s the point?

Lol at it being a burden to swab a kids nose. Takes less than 30 seconds, zero negative impact on anything. You think this is child abuse to Druff? Have you also completely lost your mind?

Edit: I missed you saying it wasn’t child abuse which is comforting to me. At least we can have a reasonable discussion.
    Btw, the new tests aren’t painful and don’t go as far up the nose. As I said, my son says it tickles.
    What do you mean you could post evidence that COVID is spread in school?

We've had kids back in school for about 8 weeks. 75 million kids. Let's see the evidence. And I'm not talking about some one-off school which is an outlier. We have a huge sample space, so let's see evidence that COVID rips through classrooms like cold and flu does.

Why hasn't Benjamin's school had a single COVID situation where more than one student in a class has been sick with it simultaneously? We don't even have mandatory testing here. Just super duper lucky?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

So...

Okay... still waiting for any kind of evidence that we are having a big problem in US schools with COVID ripping through classrooms.

As I said to nightmarefish, we have 75 million kids. That's a lot of schools, which have been in session for 8 weeks during a highly contagious COVID variant.

Every school in the country can cite evidence of colds ripping through the classrooms and sickening a lot of kids. Why aren't we seeing this with COVID?

It seems like your only response is, "Show us the evidence it's not happening", which is just LOL.

Show me the evidence that aliens aren't coming down every night and helping me play limit holdem on Bovada.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Just because you don’t want to believe the evidence that Covid is spread in school doesn’t mean it’s not happening. I could post more examples but you’ll discredit them anyway so what’s the point?

Lol at it being a burden to swab a kids nose. Takes less than 30 seconds, zero negative impact on anything. You think this is child abuse to Druff? Have you also completely lost your mind?

Edit: I missed you saying it wasn’t child abuse which is comforting to me. At least we can have a reasonable discussion.
    Btw, the new tests aren’t painful and don’t go as far up the nose. As I said, my son says it tickles.

We've had kids back in school for about 8 weeks. 75 million kids. Let's see the evidence. And I'm not talking about some one-off school which is an outlier. We have a huge sample space, so let's see evidence that COVID rips through classrooms like cold and flu does.

Why hasn't Benjamin's school had a single COVID situation where more than one student in a class has been sick with it simultaneously? We don't even have mandatory testing here. Just super duper lucky?
    Once again several examples have been posted. Why post more? You avoid reading them. No kids have gotten Covid at Benjamin’s school? Surprising to me. My sons school has had several. My son was home last week because he had a close contact with a kid that tested positive.

Name:  009A0A9D-7C83-46A2-B848-612A6922E788.jpeg
Views: 154
Size:  246.6 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, during bad flu years they have at times shut down schools that have an outbreak.
    I'm not understanding your point here. So?

This is very rare when it does happen. Even when it has, nobody was being forced to wear masks -- not even during the unusually bad 2018-19 flu season.

You are emotionally connecting adult COVID danger to pediatric COVID danger, and they simply aren't comparable in any way. Why does the left/media throw scientific evidence and data out the window when it comes to COVID for kids?

BTW, as I've mentioned before, the overall population danger from the 2009 Swine Flu was higher than COVID danger for kids. Why weren't we all masking for that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Once again several examples have been posted. Why post more? You avoid reading them. No kids have gotten Covid at Benjamin’s school? Surprising to me. My sons school has had several -!: my son was home last week because he had a close contact with a kid that tested positive.

Again.. so?

There have been positive COVID cases at Ben's school, yes. It's always a single case in each class -- almost surely from community or parental exposure. Despite Delta's high contagiousness (FAR higher than the common cold), somehow no other kids are getting COVID in the class when one is found to have it. Why do you think that is?

Is everyone just getting tremendously lucky?

By comparison, over half of Ben's class caught the cold which recently afflicted both him and me.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Once again several examples have been posted. Why post more? You avoid reading them. No kids have gotten Covid at Benjamin’s school? Surprising to me. My sons school has had several -!: my son was home last week because he had a close contact with a kid that tested positive.

Again.. so?

There have been positive COVID cases at Ben's school, yes. It's always a single case in each class -- almost surely from community or parental exposure. Despite Delta's high contagiousness (FAR higher than the common cold), somehow no other kids are getting COVID in the class when one is found to have it. Why do you think that is?

By comparison, over half of Ben's class caught the cold which recently afflicted both him and me.
    Go read the articles that have already been posted. JFC

Btw? We’ve kind of gotten back on the hampster wheel here.

This conversation started because Country claimed a Covid test is traumatizing and child abuse. Which is absurd.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'm not understanding your point here. So?

This is very rare when it does happen. Even when it has, nobody was being forced to wear masks -- not even during the unusually bad 2018-19 flu season.

You are emotionally connecting adult COVID danger to pediatric COVID danger, and they simply aren't comparable in any way. Why does the left/media throw scientific evidence and data out the window when it comes to COVID for kids?

BTW, as I've mentioned before, the overall population danger from the 2009 Swine Flu was higher than COViD danger for kids. Why weren't we all masking for that?
    I posted this because you keep claiming safety precautions aren’t taken for flu and I’m showing that there are.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    How many masks per day do you all need to send to school with your kids? It can't be just one. What if the kid sneezes into the mask is he allowed to have a new one? Is the child trained to sneeze into the mask or remove the mask prior to sneezing? What if the mask falls on the floor? Do you get a new one then? And of course a fresh mask for after lunch? None of you think a kid with a mask on is a way more filthy kid than a kid without one? How many masks are you all sending with your kids? 10 anyway right, just in case? But nope those kids won't be snowflakes
    My kid has extra masks in his backpack. Once again you’re out of touch making a big deal about this. My kid was 4 years old in preschool when this started and is 6 years old in kindergarten now. I’ve never witnessed a kid in any of his classes have a problem wearing a mask. It’s not a thing bro. You’ve been duped. Putting on a mask is like putting on shoes to him.

Lol at 2 years of abuse

Comments

nightmarefish: Site is infested with retards.

dwai: offset ebike faggot

gimmick: offset faggot dwai

Walter Sobchak: Self-abuse
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    How many vaxes does it take to get to the center of control and corruption?

Rofl at the liberal losers.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Chuck roast

dwai: offset dweeb
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Meanwhile back at the gym, just completed my second near resuscitation of old men wearing masks and exercising at the gym.

Masks do kill.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Right back atcha

dwai: offset dumbest poster on PFA

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Again.. so?

Delta isn't more contagious than flu. It's deadlier though. Somehow i got the impression that was the discussion. You must have just mentioned more kids dying to flu for no reason.

Thread Information