Page 734 of 947 FirstFirst ... 234634684724730731732733734735736737738744784834 ... LastLast
Results 14,661 to 14,680 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric
    How many masks per day do you all need to send to school with your kids? It can't be just one. What if the kid sneezes into the mask is he allowed to have a new one? Is the child trained to sneeze into the mask or remove the mask prior to sneezing? What if the mask falls on the floor? Do you get a new one then? And of course a fresh mask for after lunch? None of you think a kid with a mask on is a way more filthy kid than a kid without one? How many masks are you all sending with your kids? 10 anyway right, just in case? But nope those kids won't be snowflakes

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

A Republican’s, because they’re all snowflakes.
    think of the snowflakes you're raising by testing them for an illness they show no signs of having. They'll be the biggest snowflakes of them all.
    No offense, but you’re completely out of touch.

I do agree with you that it’s harmful to have kids home isolated for long periods of time. That’s why doing things that keep them in school as much as possible are easy decisions, like having them wear masks and having them swab their nose once a week. Those two things have zero negative impact on grade school kids. Anyone saying otherwise is completely out of touch or is pushing an agenda.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    How many masks per day do you all need to send to school with your kids? It can't be just one. What if the kid sneezes into the mask is he allowed to have a new one? Is the child trained to sneeze into the mask or remove the mask prior to sneezing? What if the mask falls on the floor? Do you get a new one then? And of course a fresh mask for after lunch? None of you think a kid with a mask on is a way more filthy kid than a kid without one? How many masks are you all sending with your kids? 10 anyway right, just in case? But nope those kids won't be snowflakes
    My kid has extra masks in his backpack. Once again you’re out of touch making a big deal about this. My kid was 4 years old in preschool when this started and is 6 years old in kindergarten now. I’ve never witnessed a kid in any of his classes have a problem wearing a mask. It’s not a thing bro. You’ve been duped. Putting on a mask is like putting on shoes to him.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

think of the snowflakes you're raising by testing them for an illness they show no signs of having. They'll be the biggest snowflakes of them all.

I do agree with you that it’s harmful to have kids home isolated for long periods of time. That’s why doing things that keep them in school as much as possible are easy decisions, like having them wear masks and having them swab their nose once a week. Those two things have zero negative impact on grade school kids. Anyone saying otherwise is completely out of touch or is pushing an agenda.
    youre the only people i listen to about the virus and then i make up my own mind. We just don't agree about the best way to raise your kids. lol! I don't know what it means to be out of touch. Is that what its called when someone has a point of view different than yours? You won't even consider the possibility that keeping a mask on your kid all day might cause more problems than it solves?

Platinum
    Load Metric

youre the only people i listen to about the virus and then i make up my own mind. We just don't agree about the best way to raise your kids. lol! I don't know what it means to be out of touch. Is that what its called when someone has a point of view different than yours? You won't even consider the possibility that keeping a mask on your kid all day might cause more problems than it solves?
    No, out of touch means you haven’t been around little kids for along time thus you have no comprehension of what negatively impacts them and what doesn’t.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20211011-215111_Chrome.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  119.2 KB

this is true everywhere, just democrat governors want to fall in line with the party

suck it religious vaccine n-word faggots

Gold
    Load Metric

No, out of touch means you haven’t been around little kids for along time thus you have no comprehension of what negatively impacts them and what doesn’t.
    or maybe you're just not seeing it now

Load Metric
    My kid has extra masks in his backpack. Once again you’re out of touch making a big deal about this. My kid was 4 years old in preschool when this started and is 6 years old in kindergarten now. I’ve never witnessed a kid in any of his classes have a problem wearing a mask. It’s not a thing bro. You’ve been duped. Putting on a mask is like putting on shoes to him.
    say it with me fatso

kids do not need to wear masks, neither do adults

you're a faggot n-word lover democrat faggot

Platinum
    Load Metric

You still haven’t explained how swabbing a kids nose is traumatic and child abuse. Have at it please, enlighten me. Maybe I’ve overlooked something.

Load Metric

You still haven’t explained how swabbing a kids nose is traumatic and child abuse. Have at it please, enlighten me. Maybe I’ve overlooked something.
    munchausen syndrome by proxy fatso

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

say it with me fatso

they'll never see it dwai. As soon as I am done writing this I will sit still a moment and pray that nothing bad ever happens to your child as a result of any of this. But kids are dirty and masks make them more dirty. The kid needs to see faces of others to develop socialization skills. Problems later in life can develop that we might not even be thinking of now. It makes me sad to see a mask on a kid and I think the parents who allow it are going along with it because the politics suit them.

Comments

dwai:

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    No matter your take Country, it has to give you pause when the site retard is in agreement with you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This is incorrect. The once-a-week COVID test is a needless burden (especially because often this is on the parents to do it offsite), and the seemingly permanent masking causes a lot of social development issues, especially for young children.

COVID is killing kids at the same rate the flu does. Why didn't you advocate this type of thing for the flu?

Still waiting for any evidence that kids spread COVID in school. It simply looks like it's not happening. Kids probably don't transmit much, and we know for certain that they have very mild outcomes from COVID in almost all cases.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    say it with me fatso

they'll never see it dwai. As soon as I am done writing this I will sit still a moment and pray that nothing bad ever happens to your child as a result of any of this. But kids are dirty and masks make them more dirty. The kid needs to see faces of others to develop socialization skills. Problems later in life can develop that we might not even be thinking of now. It makes me sad to see a mask on a kid and I think the parents who allow it are going along with it because the politics suit them.
    Actually the exact opposite, if I was doing things for political reasons I’d be agreeing with you. You still are avoiding explaining your original statement that started this conversation. You know, saying giving a child a Covid test is child abuse. You remember that insane claim? Do you now agree it’s ridiculous or are you going with it?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Actually the exact opposite, if I was doing things for political reasons I’d be agreeing with you. You still are avoiding explaining your original statement that started this conversation. You know, saying giving a child a Covid test is child abuse. You remember that insane claim? Do you now agree it’s ridiculous or are you going with it?
    It's not child abuse. It's a needless burden, and in the case of the deep one way up the nose, it's painful. Most people despise that test, including adults.

It's a big mistake to look at this from the standpoint of, "What does it hurt?"

You should look at it from the standpoint of, "Why do we need to do this, and what are the consequences if we don't?"

We don't need to do this, and there aren't any consequences.

Load Metric
    nightmarefish go put on your chindo and fuck your wife's asshole you queer fag nobody gives a fuck what some ebike rider has to say about health

Gold
    Load Metric
    No matter your take Country, it has to give you pause when the site retard is in agreement with you.
    That must be it. Best for you to stick with the crowd and not make waves or question anything. You'd be a domestic terrorist.

Comments

dwai:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

This is incorrect. The once-a-week COVID test is a needless burden (especially because often this is on the parents to do it offsite), and the seemingly permanent masking causes a lot of social development issues, especially for young children.

COVID is killing kids at the same rate the flu does. Why didn't you advocate this type of thing for the flu?

Still waiting for any evidence that kids spread COVID in school. It simply looks like it's not happening. Kids probably don't transmit much, and we know for certain that they have very mild outcomes from COVID in almost all cases.
    Just because you don’t want to believe the evidence that Covid is spread in school doesn’t mean it’s not happening. I could post more examples but you’ll discredit them anyway so what’s the point?

Lol at it being a burden to swab a kids nose. Takes less than 30 seconds, zero negative impact on anything. You think this is child abuse to Druff? Have you also completely lost your mind?

Edit: I missed you saying it wasn’t child abuse which is comforting to me. At least we can have a reasonable discussion.
    Btw, the new tests aren’t painful and don’t go as far up the nose. As I said, my son says it tickles.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 10-11-2021 at 06:38 PM.

Load Metric

Just because you don’t want to believe the evidence that Covid is spread in school doesn’t mean it’s not happening. I could post more examples but you’ll discredit them anyway so what’s the point?

Lol at it being a burden to swab a kids nose. Takes less than 30 seconds, zero negative impact on anything. You think this is child abuse to Druff? Have you also completely lost your mind?
    munchie

Comments

gimmick: another one

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Offset the king of silent offsets

Gold
    Load Metric

It's not child abuse. It's a needless burden, and in the case of the deep one way up the nose, it's painful. Most people despise that test, including adults.

It's a big mistake to look at this from the standpoint of, "What does it hurt?"

You should look at it from the standpoint of, "Why do we need to do this, and what are the consequences if we don't?"

We don't need to do this, and there aren't any consequences.
    I believe the combination of actions we've taken towards the kids over the past years is in their entirety tantamount to abuse, yes. I'm not insane we just don't agree.

Thread Information