Page 733 of 946 FirstFirst ... 233633683723729730731732733734735736737743783833 ... LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,660 of 18916

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    DR FAUCI SAID CLOTH MASKS PREVENT COVID SPREAD IN KIDS THO

Comments

splitthis: Fauci is a criminal

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Still looking for evidence that Delta -- the most contagious form of COVID we know -- is ripping through classrooms and sickening kids.

It should be very easy to pinpoint when this happens, as we'd see schools where classrooms have like 15 COVID cases at once, where other classrooms have none. You know... like exactly what just happened with that cold Ben caught at school 2-3 weeks ago.

Why aren't we seeing this?

75 million kids in the US and somehow not a single school-related outbreak. The only schools which have closed due to COVID outbreaks were ones where there was high community spread, and the kids were assumed to have caught it from adults. When can we conclude that kids are barely transmitting this thing?

Keep them masks on, though! No way it's hurting social development or anything.

Do you think having kids repeatedly tested is appropriate even if the child has no signs of illness? Is it child abuse?

Comments

splitthis: Yes

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Still looking for evidence that Delta -- the most contagious form of COVID we know -- is ripping through classrooms and sickening kids.

It should be very easy to pinpoint when this happens, as we'd see schools where classrooms have like 15 COVID cases at once, where other classrooms have none. You know... like exactly what just happened with that cold Ben caught at school 2-3 weeks ago.

75 million kids in the US and somehow not a single school-related outbreak. The only schools which have closed due to COVID outbreaks were ones where there was high community spread, and the kids were assumed to have caught it from adults. When can we conclude that kids are barely transmitting this thing?

Do you think having kids repeatedly tested is appropriate even if the child has no signs of illness? Is it child abuse?
    Child abuse? Come on guy. My kid is getting tested once a week. It isn't a big deal at all. He's 6.

Comments

splitthis: It is child abuse at the hands of control mongers

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Child abuse? Come on guy. My kid is getting tested once a week. It isn't a big deal at all. He's 6.
    But how is that Trump bashing working out for you now, with those other RINOs? Gotta love Biden and Harris. LOL. You got playyyyyed you Liz Cheney loving mope. But the Constitution, the Constitution. LOL, you bought that shit. Playyyyyed by MSNBC, like a bunch of impressionable RINOs.

Gold
    Load Metric

you make no objection to that? I don't want my kids having to submit to medical testing if they're not sick. Do you get tested so frequently? Why do the kids have to take the worst of this when they're the ones who have the fewest problems. So yes, I consider it abusive to children to subject them to arbitrary testing without sign of illness. I also object to masks in schools and school closures. I believe all of that is abusive to a child and should not be done.

Comments

splitthis: Yep

Load Metric
    nightmarefish is a fag who rides an electronic bicycle around town thinking he is getting exercise, also let's his kids get tested for a cold they don't even have, what a fucking California dweeb this guy is, fucking rino faggot

Comments

nightmarefish: You don’t have to worry about such things because no one will fuck you thus no kids.

splitthis: 100%

Platinum
    Load Metric

you make no objection to that? I don't want my kids having to submit to medical testing if they're not sick. Do you get tested so frequently? Why do the kids have to take the worst of this when they're the ones who have the fewest problems. So yes, I consider it abusive to children to subject them to arbitrary testing without sign of illness. I also object to masks in schools and school closures. I believe all of that is abusive to a child and should not be done.
    Please explain how it’s abusive and what harm is done? My kid literally says it tickles a little bit which is his only complaint.

Gold
    Load Metric

i think its your duty as the parent of that 6 year old to object and object and speak out and protest and write letters and do whatever you can to stop further abuse of your child. You should do that for your kid because what is being done is wrong and abusive and causing permanent problems for millions of kids. Far too many parents have too little time to really consider whats in the best interests of the country's children and not just their own. In what sane person's mind is it ok to subject a 6 year old to such trauma?

Comments

splitthis: Yep

Platinum
    Load Metric

i think its your duty as the parent of that 6 year old to object and object and speak out and protest and write letters and do whatever you can to stop further abuse of your child. You should do that for your kid because what is being done is wrong and abusive and causing permanent problems for millions of kids. Far too many parents have too little time to really consider whats in the best interests of the country's children and not just their own. In what sane person's mind is it ok to subject a 6 year old to such trauma?
    When the school nurse used to check your kid’s head for lice did you consider it abuse?

Swabbing a kid’s nose is trauma? Real talk, are you fucking insane? You’ve lost it bro.

Gold
    Load Metric

When the school nurse used to check your kid’s head for lice did you consider it abuse?
    there was a reason for that. I don't believe there is a good reason to test children for a virus they show no signs of having. I apologize for saying you're allowing abuse of your child. Im sure you're an excellent parent. But it shocks me that so many parents have just been ok with what has happened to the kids

Platinum
    Load Metric

there was a reason for that. I don't believe there is a good reason to test children for a virus they show no signs of having. I apologize for saying you're allowing abuse of your child. Im sure you're an excellent parent. But it shocks me that so many parents have just been ok with what has happened to the kids
    When kids are checked for head lice there’s no reason to believe they have lice either until some is found.

This is beside the point, swabbing my kid’s nose can’t be less of a concern to him. He actually thinks it’s kind of fun because it tickles his nose.

What kind of snowflake kid would be traumatized by this?

Gold
    Load Metric

Swabbing a kid’s nose is trauma? Real talk, are you fucking insane? You’ve lost it bro.
    its not just one thing that has me saying the the kids in the country have been abused. Its the testing the closures the quarantines the masks the distancing. All things most adults have no part of on the daily.

Load Metric
    lol imagine living in California and letting your kids be used as pawns to keep this alleged pandemic going by letting them get tested for a cold they don't have, then gaslighting others into thinking it's totally normal behavior, nice governor and president you have faggot electric bike rider

Comments

splitthis: 100%

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    lol imagine living in California and letting your kids be used as pawns to keep this alleged pandemic going by letting them get tested for a cold they don't have, then gaslighting others into thinking it's totally normal behavior, nice governor and president you have faggot electric bike rider
    Is trumps supreme court going to put an end to all of that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Is trumps supreme court going to put an end to all of that?
    they(democrat governors, president)put it all in the hands of the CDC and other fraudulent state health organizations so they don't take full brunt of criticism

Load Metric

It’s not true that there have been no school-related outbreaks

Comments

splitthis: Here ya go

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

When kids are checked for head lice there’s no reason to believe they have lice either until some is found.

This is beside the point, swabbing my kid’s nose can’t be less of a concern to him. He actually thinks it’s kind of fun because it tickles his nose.

A Republican’s, because they’re all snowflakes.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    imagine testing people who aren't sick

ROFL

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

A Republican’s, because they’re all snowflakes.
    think of the snowflakes you're raising by testing them for an illness they show no signs of having. They'll be the biggest snowflakes of them all.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

It’s not true that there have been no school-related outbreaks
    Okay? Where were the outbreaks? How many? What percentage of schools had an outbreak? What were the ages of the kids?

I think it's insane to be masking little children. Cost/benefit analysis fails big time.

The left wants you to (correctly) do the math regarding COVID danger versus vaccine danger for adults, but for some reason all the math and science goes out the window when it comes to masking and force-vaccinating kids.

Notice not a single article on CNN about kids with COVID ever mentions that there have been around 500 deaths out of 75 million kids -- similar numbers to the typical flu. Ever wonder why that is?

Thread Information