Page 729 of 946 FirstFirst ... 229629679719725726727728729730731732733739779829 ... LastLast
Results 14,561 to 14,580 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

You seem to be avoiding his questions about the electronic bicycle
    Another smooth brain. Where did he ask a question?
    Actually you are the smooth brain for getting duped by the left and voting for Biden who has no idea what planet he is on. What a RINO dope you are.

Comments

dwai: preemptive offset

nightmarefish: No plumber, I did not. Way to come to the rescue of your retard friends though.

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

JACKDANIELS: rofl

splitthis: Chants FUCK YOU BIDEN

Walter Sobchak: Biden is 100x smarter than you

incognito81: bat shit

Load Metric
    nightmarefish tilting hard, go for a ride on your electronic bicycle queer

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: esteemed forum member

Load Metric
    People not fully vaccinated against Covid are 57 TIMES more likely to die and 41 times more likely to be hospitalized due to spread of the Delta variant, Fauci says

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...auci-says.html

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    People not fully vaccinated against Covid are 57 TIMES more likely to die and 41 times more likely to be hospitalized due to spread of the Delta variant, Fauci says

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...auci-says.html

no one believes a word Fauci has to say anymore, the fact that you post his quotes here means you're a fucking cnn propaganda drone lemming faggot

Comments

splitthis: Fauci is a criminal

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Fauci is Faggot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    COVID has killed 0.0007% of all US kids!

Let's MANDATE a new, poorly understood vaccine to be injected into them, in order to make everyone feel safe from that 0.0007%!

Nothing wrong with that, right? Totally sane behavior from a free country.
    It’s not poorly understood.

Comments

splitthis: Super dumb

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    In NYC schools district no shots no jobs. Straight up communism.

Comments

splitthis: Defy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Let's MANDATE a new, poorly understood vaccine to be injected into them, in order to make everyone feel safe from that 0.0007%!

you can thank Trump for that

Gold
    Load Metric

So this opposite is true, Walter? Children being given this specific vaccine is well understood. That's what you're saying?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

So this opposite is true, Walter? Children being given this specific vaccine is well understood. That's what you're saying?
    The vaccine is not poorly understood.

Comments

splitthis: Yes it is

Load Metric

you can thank Trump for that again

Comments

country978: thanks mr trump

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Trump won't ever get the credit he deserves for the good things he did but he does with me. I wish an ethical, polite, forgiving and transparent Mr. Trump were serving his 2nd term

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Trump won't ever get the credit he deserves for the good things he did but he does with me. I wish an ethical, polite, forgiving and transparent Mr. Trump were serving his 2nd term
    No such thing

Gold
    Load Metric

No such thing
    I know. It was only a wish. He's still a scoundrel but should've been a lot better

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/Jusrangers/status/1443734852738637824

Now, this isn't a national trend, but it's still worth discussing. The associated vaccination by age group nationally is as follows:

18-24: 51.9%
    25-39: 56%
    40-49: 65%
    50-64: 73%
    65-74: 85.4%
    75+: 80.4%

At first glance, this would appear to be good. Older age groups are more vaccinated than younger groups.

Source: https://data.cdc.gov/Vaccinations/CO...oup-/gxj9-t96f

However, take a look at the 75+ group. 80.4% are vaccinated, though oddly another 10.2% have gotten one shot but not the second, and I have to assume that most of these are not in between shot timeframes.

There should be a major outreach to the elderly group, explaining how they are in tremendous danger -- far more than the rest of the population -- if they aren't vaccinated. However, you see little discussion of this in the media (or from government officials), and even less discussion of how much worse COVID is for middle-aged adults than young adults.

This is because the left is obsessed with the "COVID SO DANGEROUS FOR EVERYONE!!!11" narrative, thus the insane masking and vaccine mandates for little children.

They're afraid to highlight how COVID clearly gets much more dangerous as you age, because they think it might both cause vaccine hesitancy among younger people AND destroy their panic narrative they've been trying to instill in the population for the past 20 months.

I've convinced some people my age to take the vaccine, who were otherwise hesitant to do so. Some were listeners to my radio show, others were people I know outside of poker/PFA. What did most of them have in common? They simply weren't aware that COVID was significantly more dangerous at age 50 than at age 25. They thought it was a small difference in danger, not a huge difference. The elderly people I've talked to who are vaccine-hesitant tend to believe that, again, their danger level is higher, but not orders of magnitude higher, than the rest of the population.

It's an absolute tragedy that the media refuses to highlight this. As the tweet says, one of the biggest focus of COVID death prevention measures should be elderly (and to some degree age 45-64) vaccine outreach, and the media could help with that. Instead, they're spending time trying to scare everyone about COVID in kids.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/Jusrangers/status/1443734852738637824

Now, this isn't a national trend, but it's still worth discussing. The associated vaccination by age group nationally is as follows:

18-24: 51.9%
    25-39: 56%
    40-49: 65%
    50-64: 73%
    65-74: 85.4%
    75+: 80.4%

At first glance, this would appear to be good. Older age groups are more vaccinated than younger groups.

Source: https://data.cdc.gov/Vaccinations/CO...oup-/gxj9-t96f

However, take a look at the 75+ group. 80.4% are vaccinated, though oddly another 10.2% have gotten one shot but not the second, and I have to assume that most of these are not in between shot timeframes.

There should be a major outreach to the elderly group, explaining how they are in tremendous danger -- far more than the rest of the population -- if they aren't vaccinated. However, you see little discussion of this in the media (or from government officials), and even less discussion of how much worse COVID is for middle-aged adults than young adults.

This is because the left is obsessed with the "COVID SO DANGEROUS FOR EVERYONE!!!11" narrative, thus the insane masking and vaccine mandates for little children.

They're afraid to highlight how COVID clearly gets much more dangerous as you age, because they think it might both cause vaccine hesitancy among younger people AND destroy their panic narrative they've been trying to instill in the population for the past 20 months.

I've convinced some people my age to take the vaccine, who were otherwise hesitant to do so. Some were listeners to my radio show, others were people I know outside of poker/PFA. What did most of them have in common? They simply weren't aware that COVID was significantly more dangerous at age 50 than at age 25. They thought it was a small difference in danger, not a huge difference. The elderly people I've talked to who are vaccine-hesitant tend to believe that, again, their danger level is higher, but not orders of magnitude higher, than the rest of the population.

It's an absolute tragedy that the media refuses to highlight this. As the tweet says, one of the biggest focus of COVID death prevention measures should be elderly (and to some degree age 45-64) vaccine outreach, and the media could help with that. Instead, they're spending time trying to scare everyone about COVID in kids.

Simmer down social media doctor Witteles

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Social media doctor?

Is anything about my post false?

The left is worrying about masking and vaccinating little kids, while avoiding broadcasting the harsh truth that COVID is a disease of the older half of the population. The effort should be mainly focused there, because that's who is dying from it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Social media doctor?

The left is worrying about masking and vaccinating little kids, while avoiding broadcasting the harsh truth that COVID is a disease of the older half of the population. The effort should be mainly focused there, because that's who is dying from it.
    Not sure what's happening in New York, seems like an outlier compared to the rest of the country. Looks like the oldest people are getting vaccinated at the highest rates overall. There's a 5% drop off once you get 75+ from the 65-74 category. Some of that probably has to do with the fact that people over 75+ probably have more preexisting conditions where their immune system isn't strong enough to take any vaccines, not just the covid vaccine. Just a shot in the dark.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Social media doctor?

Not sure what's happening in New York, seems like an outlier compared to the rest of the country. Looks like the oldest people are getting vaccinated at the highest rates overall. There's a 5% drop off once you get 75+ from the 65-74 category. Some of that probably has to do with the fact that people over 75+ probably have more preexisting conditions where their immune system isn't strong enough to take any vaccines, not just the covid vaccine. Just a shot in the dark.
    Do you think the media and Democrats have been good at highlighting the massive difference in COVID danger among different age groups, or would you say they've mostly done the opposite?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Do you think the media and Democrats have been good at highlighting the massive difference in COVID danger among different age groups, or would you say they've mostly done the opposite?
    They've highlighted it which I think is reflected in the %s you provided.

Gimmick posted a quote from a CNN article last night:
    "Children are far less likely than adults to suffer severe disease or to die from Covid-19, although some children can develop long-term symptoms regardless of how serious the initial symptoms were."

When the vaccine first was approved we heard nothing about kids, the entire push by the media was to get the elderly and first responders vaccinated. Then came the bullshit about how the vaccine rollout was racist so they pushed for blacks to get vaccinated.

Now the focus is on vaccinating the kids because they're obviously the lowest vaccinated demographic and are going back to school where they're in larger groups.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Twitter now censoring the sharing of vaccine horror stories.

Apparently a 37-year-old healthy woman died from the vaccine, and Twitter isn't allowing it to be retweeted, and is calling it "misleading" despite apparently being completely factual.

https://twitter.com/ke11ybender/status/1444099139977945088

Yes, this was an outlier event and isn't an argument against vaccination, but LOL @ trying to suppress this.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Anecdotes aren’t science!!!

Thread Information