Page 728 of 947 FirstFirst ... 228628678718724725726727728729730731732738778828 ... LastLast
Results 14,541 to 14,560 of 18923

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I really don’t think I would vax my kid unless they had asthma or some more serious health condition. There are a lot of those kids. God bless those parents who deal with those stresses and hopefully a kid vax helps them.

I have never in my life had a flu shot and again wouldn’t give one to my kid. The philosophy at home was always skip the pill. I started very early with the pills and medicine are bad culture. Tough it out. I see my young adult kids still hold that attitude. I don’t think my son woulda gotten the vax if we didn’t make him do it for work. Not for him but the customers. (I wanted customers)

We gotta remind ourselves how pissed off young adults are about everything surrounding the pandemic. Work, politics & the social cost. That’s gonna manifest itself later when they are in control. Should be fun.
    lol I hate faggots who use this argument, oh I didn't do it for me, I did it for YOU!

for the people who can't get vaccinated!

eat shit, your son sounds like a liberal queer
    Reading comprehension pal. Get some

We didn’t do it for him. We did it to appease the older customers. We were on deaths door as a business.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

mRNA vaccines haven't been given to any population until COVID.

Who said I would wait 30 years? I was making the point that it's insane to deem a vaccine "safe for kids" a year after it was developed. There are tons of potential issues a vaccine could bring on, which won't be known for a long time. The other vaccines Ben gets have been around for a long time, and their long-term safety profile has been studied. Huge difference.

COVID is roughly equivalent to the flu in danger to kids. The left (and you?) treats it like it's a major concern for them, to the point where we have to force parents to inject them with it.

I don't see how you can believe that's possibly reasonable. Did you read what I wrote about the Swine Flu? The only reason we care so much about COVID is because of what it does to middle-aged and old people. If it were killing everyone at the (extremely low) rate it's killing kids, it would be a non-factor, and would be virtually ignored like the Swine Flu was. Do you deny this?
    How many years and how many billions of shots before you’re comfortable? I’m glad to hear it’s less than 30 years.

How do you think those other vaccines have been proven to be safe and effective? If everyone took your stance we wouldn’t have vaccines for anything.

I agree with you that Covid doesn’t kill many kids. That’s why I’m confident by the time they give approval for younger kids they will be confident that the vaccine is safe for them. Would be a bad look to give approval and then have a bunch of kids dropping dead. I don’t think they’ll be taking any big risks there.

Or we could put on tinfoil hats and assume they don’t care about kids and just care about money.

You have a pediatrician you trust? I’m lucky I have one, he’s taken care of all my kids. I’ll be looking to him for final advice.
    are your kids old and fat?

probably are considering you ride around on an electric bike, try thinking for yourself sometime, skip the vaccine, they don't need it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    lol @ vaccinating kids every year for the rest of their life for something that is no danger to them absolute insanity
    I really don’t think I would vax my kid unless they had asthma or some more serious health condition. There are a lot of those kids. God bless those parents who deal with those stresses and hopefully a kid vax helps them.

I have never in my life had a flu shot and again wouldn’t give one to my kid. The philosophy at home was always skip the pill. I started very early with the pills and medicine are bad culture. Tough it out. I see my young adult kids still hold that attitude. I don’t think my son woulda gotten the vax if we didn’t make him do it for work. Not for him but the customers. (I wanted customers)

We gotta remind ourselves how pissed off young adults are about everything surrounding the pandemic. Work, politics & the social cost. That’s gonna manifest itself later when they are in control. Should be fun.
    yeah i mean it wouldnt be so bad if it was just going to be a one and done vaccine but its only effective for 6 months / one year so once you start it becomes inevitable that booster jabs will be required forever

i doubt they are going to try give every child a vaccine now and then abandon this a year down the road otherwise whats the point
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric

How many years and how many billions of shots before you’re comfortable? I’m glad to hear it’s less than 30 years.

How do you think those other vaccines have been proven to be safe and effective? If everyone took your stance we wouldn’t have vaccines for anything.

I agree with you that Covid doesn’t kill many kids. That’s why I’m confident by the time they give approval for younger kids they will be confident that the vaccine is safe for them. Would be a bad look to give approval and then have a bunch of kids dropping dead. I don’t think they’ll be taking any big risks there.

Or we could put on tinfoil hats and assume they don’t care about kids and just care about money.

You have a pediatrician you trust? I’m lucky I have one, he’s taken care of all my kids. I’ll be looking to him for final advice.

probably are considering you ride around on an electric bike, try thinking for yourself sometime, skip the vaccine, they don't need it
    It’s funny. I post anti vax and he goes off on me as a lib. Kid can’t read.

Some day you might own a business. Not likely but if you did then you’d understand

Load Metric
    lol I hate faggots who use this argument, oh I didn't do it for me, I did it for YOU!

for the people who can't get vaccinated!

eat shit, your son sounds like a liberal queer
    Reading comprehension pal. Get some

We didn’t do it for him. We did it to appease the older customers. We were on deaths door as a business.
    hey faggot why don't you try reading comprehension, I knew what you said I called you and your son a faggot for the biggest of virtue signaling

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

mRNA vaccines haven't been given to any population until COVID.

Who said I would wait 30 years? I was making the point that it's insane to deem a vaccine "safe for kids" a year after it was developed. There are tons of potential issues a vaccine could bring on, which won't be known for a long time. The other vaccines Ben gets have been around for a long time, and their long-term safety profile has been studied. Huge difference.

COVID is roughly equivalent to the flu in danger to kids. The left (and you?) treats it like it's a major concern for them, to the point where we have to force parents to inject them with it.

I don't see how you can believe that's possibly reasonable. Did you read what I wrote about the Swine Flu? The only reason we care so much about COVID is because of what it does to middle-aged and old people. If it were killing everyone at the (extremely low) rate it's killing kids, it would be a non-factor, and would be virtually ignored like the Swine Flu was. Do you deny this?

They can't know if the vaccine is "safe for kids" until a long term profile emerges -- something we can only see from the passage of time.

All we can see in the short term will be the number of kids who get vaccinated and appear to have no immediate/short-term issues. Regarding effects on overall development, it will be years down the line before we say if there are or aren't.

It's much more risky to inject a child with a vaccine than it is an adult, due to the developmental situation kids have which adults don't.

Here it's a one-two punch -- it being extremely rare that a healthy kid gets a bad outcome from COVID, and the vaccine being potentially more dangerous for them than for adults.

When I considered the vaccine for myself, it was a simple math problem:

There was an X chance that the vaccine would cause me harm or kill me.

There was a Y chance that COVID would cause me harm or kill me.

Y was much greater than X for my age group, so it was a no-brainer to get the vaccine.

For kids, that's not necessarily the case, and in fact X may be the higher chance here. Therefore, it's not at all obvious whether or not you should vaccinate kids, and this should be something left up to the parents.

Besides, how many COVID epidemics have we seen in US schools? Have we seen any? It really looks like kids aren't transmitting it. The cold I have right now came from Ben's class. He told me that several kids in his class caught that same cold. The number of total COVID cases in the school after 6 weeks of class this year? Three. It just doesn't seem to spread the same way in kids, and when it does, it's almost always minor.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Great point. Don’t seek advice from my trusted doctor. Listen to smooth brain retard Dwai from PFA instead. Sums up team Retard’s way of thinking well.

Load Metric
    i dont think this is a tinfoil hat moment if i had to pick a side on this seems more likely its about the money than the kids considering the overwhelming majority of kids are in basically no danger whatsoever

more likely scenario is that the people running the show have lost their minds and will take whatever measure they think will play best with voters

its really hard to grasp why they think this is a good idea but money + votes way more likely than trying to save the kids from something that isnt any danger to them
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Platinum
    Load Metric

They can't know if the vaccine is "safe for kids" until a long term profile emerges -- something we can only see from the passage of time.

All we can see in the short term will be the number of kids who get vaccinated and appear to have no immediate/short-term issues. Regarding effects on overall development, it will be years down the line before we say if there are or aren't.

It's much more risky to inject a child with a vaccine than it is an adult, due to the developmental situation kids have which adults don't.

Here it's a one-two punch -- it being extremely rare that a healthy kid gets a bad outcome from COVID, and the vaccine being potentially more dangerous for them than for adults.

Y was much greater than X for my age group, so it was a no-brainer to get the vaccine.

For kids, that's not necessarily the case, and in fact X may be the higher chance here. Therefore, it's not at all obvious whether or not you should vaccinate kids, and this should be something left up to the parents.

Besides, how many COVID epidemics have we seen in US schools? Have we seen any? It really looks like kids aren't transmitting it. The cold I have right now came from Ben's class. He told me that several kids in his class caught that same cold. The number of total COVID cases in the school after 6 weeks of class this year? Three. It just doesn't seem to spread the same way in kids, and when it does, it's almost always minor.
    You seem to be avoiding my questions.

Load Metric

You seem to be avoiding my questions.
    Druffs is fat and rides a scooter and his kid sounds like a faggot.

Comments

dwai: now you're getting it

JACKDANIELS: GOT HIM

Load Metric
    i dont think this is a tinfoil hat moment if i had to pick a side on this seems more likely its about the money than the kids considering the overwhelming majority of kids are in basically no danger whatsoever

more likely scenario is that the people running the show have lost their minds and will take whatever measure they think will play best with voters

its really hard to grasp why they think this is a good idea but money + votes way more likely than trying to save the kids from something that isnt any danger to them
    nightmarefish is a clueless fat idiot who rides around on an electronic bicycle and then tries to post his "workout stats" as a brag on an 8th tier poker forum, he thinks he's smart but his argument falls apart with basic facts

Comments

JACKDANIELS: SHOTS FIRED

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Must add every time I read you morons and the Covid vs deaths argument I laugh. It ain’t a binary issue.
    The lack of consistency is hilarious. No mention of Druff being concerned about the long term effects of covid. No mention that the vaccine has a 0.000000% death rate for kids.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 10-01-2021 at 01:26 PM.

Load Metric
    Must add every time I read you morons and the Covid vs deaths argument I laugh. It ain’t a binary issue.
    The lack of consistency is hilarious. No mention of Druff being concerned about the long term effects of covid. No mention that the vaccinate has a 0.000000% death rate for kids.
    not the point he's making you fucking mong

THEY DON'T NEED IT, DO YOU GET IT DORK?

go for a ride on your bike that pedals itself fatso

Platinum
    Load Metric

Dwai can't fire shots. He's a huge pussy that won't leave his mom's basement. 100% certain he's over 275 pounds and is more scared of covid than anyone else on this forum. Also, he doesn't want to risk running in BCR because he knows he'll catch a beating.

Load Metric
    pretty sure nightmarefish is one of the morons sally is talking about lol

Comments

dwai: dudes a knob

Load Metric

Dwai can't fire shots. He's a huge pussy that won't leave his mom's basement. 100% certain he's over 275 pounds and is more scared of covid than anyone else on this forum. Also, he doesn't want to risk running in BCR because he knows he'll catch a beating.
    You seem to be avoiding his questions about the electronic bicycle

Load Metric

Name:  Screenshot_20211001-172635_Chrome.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  691.5 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric

Another smooth brain. Where did he ask a question?

Load Metric

Another smooth brain. Where did he ask a question?
    tilllllllting

Load Metric
    where DIDNT he ask a question

Comments

nightmarefish: lol, you retards are hilarious.

dwai: lol he big mad

Thread Information