Page 725 of 947 FirstFirst ... 225625675715721722723724725726727728729735775825 ... LastLast
Results 14,481 to 14,500 of 18935

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Sleeping with that skank unprotected is most likely the cause.
    All that negative dummy. ITS THE VACCINE. SORRY LIBS, YOUR DICKS ARE GONNA FALL OFF.
    Splitty babe, I’m almost ashamed to admit it but you’re right, this happened to me. A few nights ago my balls started aching, but I shrugged it off and went to bed. Next morning my scroat was the size of a cassaba melon and would suddenly snap up like a Mexican jumping bean. Then I realized what I needed to do to heal myself.

Name:  86546684-BA9B-4C82-8315-7048D6E5E6EE.gif
Views: 280
Size:  1.94 MB

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Sleeping with that skank unprotected is most likely the cause.
    All that negative dummy. ITS THE VACCINE. SORRY LIBS, YOUR DICKS ARE GONNA FALL OFF.
    I got laid this afternoon split. Dick is working just fine thank you. Maybe you should get a little. You wouldn’t be so angry all the time.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Getting laid rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Benjamin is required to wear a mask in school, to social distance, and they sanitize everything like crazy.

Despite that, he caught a very bad cold late last week, and symptoms showed up Saturday. He said a girl sitting behind him seemed to have a cold, so that's most likely where it came from.

This is probably the worst cold he ever had, but it's clearly a cold, carrying all of the usual symptoms, but not COVID symptoms. We got him a COVID test anyway, which was negative.

He has since given to the cold to both of his parents.

Strangely, I thought I had a cold last week because I had a sore throat, but it must have just been my throat being dry or something, because it went away after several hours, and I was fine. Now I definitely have one, and it's pretty bad. Benjamin's mom also is experiencing bad cold symptoms.

I've been sleeping a ton of hours over the past 2-3 days. I'm up a short time and then get very tired and need to go back to sleep. Sucks. Definitely not COVID, though.

I do find it interesting that with all the intrusive COVID mitigation measures, which actually work BETTER at preventing cold and flu than they do at preventing COVID, Ben caught a cold at school anyway.

However, there have been very few COVID cases at his school thus far, and they've been there for over a month now. I am starting to believe the theory that kids just don't transmit COVID very much. That would explain why we're not seeing classrooms were 20 out of 30 kids come down with COVID at the same time. It's not even hard to believe this theory, because kids are also least affected by COVID, and there's been a longtime belief that asymptomatic and mildly symptomatic people don't transmit much or at all, whereas pre-sympomatic (people with no symptoms, but destined to be very symptomatic) transmit big time.

Note that it's not unusual for colds and flus to spread around classrooms quickly. I remember in my 6th grade class, there was one week where over half the class was out due to flu, including me. But this just isn't happening with COVID. I really think it's time for schools to reconsider these idiotic mask mandates, and let the kids be kids.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Benjamin is required to wear a mask in school, to social distance, and they sanitize everything like crazy.

Despite that, he caught a very bad cold late last week, and symptoms showed up Saturday. He said a girl sitting behind him seemed to have a cold, so that's most likely where it came from.

This is probably the worst cold he ever had, but it's clearly a cold, carrying all of the usual symptoms, but not COVID symptoms. We got him a COVID test anyway, which was negative.

Strangely, I thought I had a cold last week because I had a sore throat, but it must have just been my throat being dry or something, because it went away after several hours, and I was fine. Now I definitely have one, and it's pretty bad. Benjamin's mom also is experiencing bad cold symptoms.

I've been sleeping a ton of hours over the past 2-3 days. I'm up a short time and then get very tired and need to go back to sleep. Sucks. Definitely not COVID, though.

I do find it interesting that with all the intrusive COVID mitigation measures, which actually work BETTER at preventing cold and flu than they do at preventing COVID, Ben caught a cold at school anyway.

However, there have been very few COVID cases at his school thus far, and they've been there for over a month now. I am starting to believe the theory that kids just don't transmit COVID very much. That would explain why we're not seeing classrooms were 20 out of 30 kids come down with COVID at the same time. It's not even hard to believe this theory, because kids are also least affected by COVID, and there's been a longtime belief that asymptomatic and mildly symptomatic people don't transmit much or at all, whereas pre-sympomatic (people with no symptoms, but destined to be very symptomatic) transmit big time.

Note that it's not unusual for colds and flus to spread around classrooms quickly. I remember in my 6th grade class, there was one week where over half the class was out due to flu, including me. But this just isn't happening with COVID. I really think it's time for schools to reconsider these idiotic mask mandates, and let the kids be kids.
    Same cold is currently running through my house. 1 year old brought it home from daycare and gave it to the rest of the family. His cough is the worst I can remember any of my kids ever having. Not Covid though.

Load Metric

This is why the whole class doesn't get COVID.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Yeah, seems obvious. The idea of this is working as well as possible if you want kids learning in person, so let’s get rid of it doesn’t make any sense.

We just had a rural local school have to institute one. Rural area, but upper middle class area. Lot of lake houses. I would guess close to 100% just white. Area is probably 75-80% GOP voters, so there isn’t any desire for a mask mandate there.

All schools nationwide had one last year obviously. They were a school that did in person learning last year, as I said, very conservative area. They had a mask mandate though as any school did that wasn’t doing distance learning. They started out this year without one.

The super just had to put a mandate in because it had went sideways in a matter of 3 weeks, and of course the loon parents are bitching. He just broke it down simply for them, but the people that are loons don’t care about numbers and facts and that you tried it their way first and it failed. He literally implemented it for two weeks. Any reasonable person says thanks for doing it our way first, and giving it a shot, and now we understand you have to protect the community. Thank you. Not the loons. Tyranny. Two week trial. Just a giant cult.

https://www.salemnews.net/news/local...-mask-mandate/

““We need students in school in order to educate them properly,” she said. “Providing [students and staff] with masks will ensure that they are here as much as possible.”

Egli said there have been 34 students and 10 staff members test positive for COVID, with 161 students quarantined., since school started Sept. 8. Compared to last year, the district did not have 161 students quarantined until November 2020 and 34 positive student cases until January 2021.”
    Last edited by BCR; 09-29-2021 at 12:10 PM.

Load Metric

This moron just signed like a $180m contract.

LOL Team Retard

Comments

BCR: If FTPJesus was a gifted athlete rather than an obese rube. Same mindset. I’ve had this twice and it kicked my ass, but...
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    you are an absolute goober lol

Load Metric

how can you say this when you make your son wear a mask in public because you're scared he'll give it to you?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

how can you say this when you make your son wear a mask in public because you're scared he'll give it to you?
    I don't.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff

There are tons of documented cases of massive COVID spread events in adults in unvaccinated crowds where everyone has masks on (especially last year, when nobody was vaccinated).

This isn't happening with kids, though. There's obviously a reason for that, and it's not because masks work so well. In fact, a lot of kids don't wear them correctly.

Look at how Benjamin caught a cold within the first 5 weeks school, despite all of these preventative measures.

Our children are being abused by the cult of the mask. It harms development of social skills and forming connections with peers, it is causing unknown harm to development due to the increased breathing in of CO2, and it is not proven to be preventing COVID spread. On top of all that, kids have excellent outcomes with COVID -- actually better on average than their outcomes from the flu. The worst part is that all of this is probably unnecessary anyway, because kids just don't seem to transmit COVID much.

Doesn't matter. They're still masking 2-year-olds outdoors, because mask performance is the most important thing.

Load Metric
    I think we’ve done this enough to see there are bigger outbreaks as soon as they change policy. That said, it’s not some important thing to me with kids. Mostly because I don’t care about the unvaccinated. Teachers should be. The parents at home should be. It’s a lot of work for very little payoff unless the nature of some future variant starts hitting kids worse. It’s minuscule risk. I’ll say the kids seem to care less than the parents from what I’ve seen.

If they left it up to the parents in any particular district, would you send him without one? Even if you’re right, he’s going to be the kid the other parents talk about who has parents that don’t care. It wouldn’t be true, but you live in CA.

He wouldn't reap the benefit of the social aspects given most kids would be masked. You could be completely right, yet the stigma he deals with might be more traumatizing than wearing a mask for another year is harmful. I’ve thought about the issue and I’d be the type to just roll with what my community wants. It’s not some big issue to me. I don’t want my kid to have to deal with my opinion impacting his life. I’d be comfortable in Florida or NYC if I had kids I think.

I think being the parent who makes a mountain out of a molehill is more damaging to kids than wearing a mask is or not wearing a mask is if you lived in a very partisan either way area.

I’ve actually had this conversation with someone close to me who is a rabid anti-masker. She’d ask me my opinion and I’d say, I don’t think it’s a big deal or they are at a ton of risk, but she was dragging her kid out of class for a protest. I said what I do remember is who had crazy parents 40 years later. You are making too big a deal and are going to traumatize them over your beliefs. It’s not permanent. I think it will be gone in a month in PA. If it was forever, it’s a huge fight I understand.

She viewed it as taking a stand for what you believe in was the lesson. I said they don’t care, because they truly don’t, I can see they’re embarrassed by it. That seems a bigger deal imo.
    Last edited by BCR; 09-29-2021 at 03:05 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

LOL Team Retard
    This NBA season is going to be hilarious. Woke SJW's won't know what side to take.

NFL has at least been able to keep player decisions private. Some guys secretly getting vaxxed despite their families objections. NBA guys wont be able to do so, we will know whether they are playing in certain locales or not.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

LOL Team Retard
    This NBA season is going to be hilarious. Woke SJW's won't know what side to take.

NFL has at least been able to keep player decisions private. Some guys secretly getting vaxxed despite their families objections. NBA guys wont be able to do so, we will know whether they are playing in certain locales or not.
    Is the NFL 100% vaxxed? Did they make it a rule? That’s the thing I don’t understand. Is it the location of the stadiums? Like is every 49er vaccinated? Seems unlikely if they didn’t mandate it, but I think their stadium is a little drive.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Is the NFL 100% vaxxed? Did they make it a rule? That’s the thing I don’t understand. Is it the location of the stadiums? Like is every 49er vaccinated? Seems unlikely if they didn’t mandate it, but I think their stadium is a little drive.
    Not sure about the NFL but the NBA is around 90%.

Comments

BCR: Ya, heard that. Just wasn’t sure why Wiggins and Kyrie can’t play, but NFL players are. Might be specific area stadiums are, or the NFL mandated it.

dwai: no chance the players are 90% use your brain faggot

Load Metric
    "Our children are being abused by the cult of the mask. It harms development of social skills and forming connections with peers, it is causing unknown harm to development due to the increased breathing in of CO2, and it is not proven to be preventing COVID spread. On top of all that, kids have excellent outcomes with COVID -- actually better on average than their outcomes from the flu. The worst part is that all of this is probably unnecessary anyway, because kids just don't seem to transmit COVID much."

Right, remind me to duck and cover. How will the children ever survive this horror.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    "Our children are being abused by the cult of the mask. It harms development of social skills and forming connections with peers, it is causing unknown harm to development due to the increased breathing in of CO2, and it is not proven to be preventing COVID spread. On top of all that, kids have excellent outcomes with COVID -- actually better on average than their outcomes from the flu. The worst part is that all of this is probably unnecessary anyway, because kids just don't seem to transmit COVID much."

Right, remind me to duck and cover. How will the children ever survive this horror.
    My 5 year old has been wearing a mask for his last year of preschool and now into kindergarten. He hasn't complained about it once. Even on hot days I've asked him if it bothered him and he said no. Kids that have a problem with masks are parroting things their parents have said. If parents don't make it a big deal then the kids don't think it's a big deal. I do agree that younger kids shouldn't be wearing them as they're learning to speak and seeing how other people's mouths move is important to that development. Thus my 2 year old hasn't ever been required to wear a mask.

I want to talk about the real places my freedom is being taken away.

First off, there's a stop sign at the end of my cul-de-sac. Who the fuck are these people trying to tell me to stop there and take away my freedom? It should be my choice to stop. Fuck these assholes.

I'm not a smoker but who are these people to say I can't smoke inside a public place? This is a free country and everyone should be able to smoke in a restaurant or on a plane if they want to.

Then I go to Costco, to pick up TP and cleaning supplies obviously, and these assholes tell me I have to wear a shirt and shoes to be in there. WTF is this? More freedom taken away.

Comments

gimmick: yup
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 09-29-2021 at 04:23 PM.

Load Metric

LOL Team Retard
    idk how you can have a problem with a young healthy person who has already had covid twice deciding not to get the vaccine

long term i cant imagine yearly covid booster jabs are going to be more effective than your bodies natural immune system at dealing with this

if you are part of an at risk group then you should absolutely take the covid jab same way you would get the flu jab and then keep on taking the boosters every year

expecting young healthy people to take a vaccine and then the accompanying booster jabs every year is retarded cos covid is here to stay just like the flu it will be a yearly thing

Comments

dwai:
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

LOL Team Retard
    idk how you can have a problem with a young healthy person who has already had covid twice deciding not to get the vaccine

long term i cant imagine yearly covid booster jabs are going to be more effective than your bodies natural immune system at dealing with this

if you are part of an at risk group then you should absolutely take the covid jab same way you would get the flu jab and then keep on taking the boosters every year

expecting young healthy people to take a vaccine and then the accompanying booster jabs every year is retarded cos covid is here to stay just like the flu it will be a yearly thing
    Name:  AAC0321C-2C13-4C10-ADE8-FFB90A5BDC02.jpeg
Views: 175
Size:  1.49 MB

Load Metric
    HOW DARE YOU
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Thread Information