Page 722 of 946 FirstFirst ... 222622672712718719720721722723724725726732772822 ... LastLast
Results 14,421 to 14,440 of 18904

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Define young? You are at over 70% vaccinated. and your death number reflects that among your seniors and vulnerable, you have almost zero unvaccinated. You aren’t going to bankrupt anything at the current level you’re at. You aren’t going to ring up millions in health care costs times 40 in every hospital in your country.

I’m not for holding them down and jabbing then in the arm. I’d prefer they decline vaccination, lose their jobs and die which they are doing in a fantastic manner, and I’m for keeping them away from normal people as they are a cult.

I’m for keeping any cult away from normal people. I’m not for vaccinating little kids, even though it’s probably smart, but I want them to kill their ignorant parents/grandparents if they happen to be unvaccinated. I simply don’t want to be around the split and dwais of the world. I’d prefer they didn’t exist at all.

These people are dumb and backwards on a level you can’t appreciate not living here. Watch shows about trailer trash or honey boo boo or some trash American reality show, and grasp that’s 70% of the US Trumptards. Maybe your inbred pikeys are a comparison you’d grasp? Imagine that’s 37% of your population.

I got disappointed at the idea delta is fading. I hated this moronic trash every day long before Covid. Anything that is wiping them out in record numbers is fantastic with me. Anything that also takes their job and isolates them, even better.

There are large swaths of seniors out there unvaccinated and costing us many many millions. We are also much fatter than you, so we have a lot of forty and fifty-something’s spending months and costing millions .

Look at the numbers gimmick posted. For you, your surge is basically a small blip. For us it’s thousands of deaths a day, and many more clogging up every hospital ICU bed. These people can’t be relied on to do the smart thing.

Clearly given your numbers, the old and obese realized they were at risk in your country and protected themselves . Here, our over 65s don’t even have your entire vaccination rate.

You watch them interviewed, and they can’t form a sentence or explain why.

They re just trash who fall for misinformation because they are in a cult and they think of not getting vaccinated as some protest against an election they think got stolen that didn’t get stolen, they lost decisively. and it’s just a long tantrum. Fuck all of them. Whatever kills them or isolates them away from normals the better.

Go vacation for a month in West Virginia. That’s the most Trump state in the US. It’s representative of what’s 40% in every state. Go spend a month banging your head off the wall talking to the stupidest white people who have walked the earth and tell me you’re going to destroy your country and let normal people die over this trash. You’ll come back and wish them all dead, trust me. You can’t imagine how annoying and dumb these fucking people are.
    that's a hot take on the 70% of unvaccinated blacks

seethe harder fat boy

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Let them die also. In every way, Trump supporters and the dumbest black people overlap. They are the bottom of the intellectual food chain, and natural selection is working its magic. People think of genes and immune systems as the only function of natural election. We all descend from someone smart enough to say, that fucker looks like he has the plague and I think I’ll keep my kids away from them. We are now again at a place where people say, let’s see, almost every person dying is unvaccinated, I should probably get it if I’m at all at risk. And the stupid aren’t, and it’s glorious.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    You’re right up there on the top shit list for dealing with this thing.
    well considering things are basically back to normal here right now id have to disagree

i was at a football match last week with 50k people hardly anyone with a mask, zero covid checks or negative tests required

went the pub before the game ordered drinks at the bar nobody asked to see my papers or cares about my vaccine status

took a trip down south to see family, ate in restaurants and drank in bars my mask stayed at home and i didnt need to take any id with me either

at some point the aim everywhere should be for life to get back to how things were, uk is basically there right now you guys are moving in the opposite direction and for some reason you seem to be happy with that lol
    Where are you getting your info? I did all of this Wednesday and went to the Padre/Giants game. Almost no masks anywhere. Most people are living life normally here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

well considering things are basically back to normal here right now id have to disagree

i was at a football match last week with 50k people hardly anyone with a mask, zero covid checks or negative tests required

went the pub before the game ordered drinks at the bar nobody asked to see my papers or cares about my vaccine status

took a trip down south to see family, ate in restaurants and drank in bars my mask stayed at home and i didnt need to take any id with me either

at some point the aim everywhere should be for life to get back to how things were, uk is basically there right now you guys are moving in the opposite direction and for some reason you seem to be happy with that lol
    Where are you getting your info? I did all of this Wednesday and went to the Padre/Giants game. Almost no masks anywhere. Most people are living life normally here.
    Probably because dwai is copy and pasting reddit posts from lockdown skepticism and country is whining about the 1% of things that aren’t completely open. We are actually more open than almost all of Europe from what I see.

Jack, grasp dwai hasn’t left his basement in twenty years. This is the best thing that has ever happened to him. He legit wouldn’t know the world opened up, as he doesn’t have any friends or do anything. The kid had twenty posts when Covid gave him an excuse to be an incel. He is reading lockdown reddit that are like 90% foreigners at a time when everything is open. The rest of us travel and go to sporting events and concerts. Imagine that’s your life. The world is open and you’re reading foreign reddit threads about lockdowns that don’t exist.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Probably because dwai is copy and pasting reddit posts from lockdown skepticism and country is whining about the 1% of things that aren’t completely open. We are actually more open than almost all of Europe from what I see.

Jack, grasp dwai hasn’t left his basement in twenty years. This is the best thing that has ever happened to him. He legit wouldn’t know the world opened up, as he doesn’t have any friends or do anything. The kid had twenty posts when Covid gave him an excuse to be an incel. He is reading lockdown reddit that are like 90% foreigners at a time when everything is open. The rest of us travel and go to sporting events and concerts. Imagine that’s your life. The world is open and you’re reading foreign reddit threads about lockdowns that don’t exist.
    listen tubby, clean up your dad's house before he croaks and do some more coke you vaccine addicted dweeb

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Can anyone tell me why folks are so hard on Splitthis? I never read anything she said that would seem to deserve the hatred she receives here so I assume there is more to the history that I am just not aware of. Even Dwai receives a disproportionate and hateful response along with violent threats and insults about his mom. As I become more familiar with all of you I have a lot more questions about the history here but in the case of split I am quite confused and a little confused about Dwai. Would someone please help me understand this? BCR? Walter? It can't be just because she is anti vax.
    She dishes it out so she gets it back. Same for all of us.

Comments

splitthis: Smartest thing you’ve said in 1.5 years

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Can anyone tell me why folks are so hard on Splitthis? I never read anything she said that would seem to deserve the hatred she receives here so I assume there is more to the history that I am just not aware of. Even Dwai receives a disproportionate and hateful response along with violent threats and insults about his mom. As I become more familiar with all of you I have a lot more questions about the history here but in the case of split I am quite confused and a little confused about Dwai. Would someone please help me understand this? BCR? Walter? It can't be just because she is anti vax.

except someone like BCR who is a total larper pretending to be an ex mafia boss who has lived in his dad's house for 47 years and is a drug addict and obsessed with vaccines, all true things, the rest of the trolling is mostly jokes

Load Metric

except someone like BCR who is a total larper pretending to be an ex mafia boss who has lived in his dad's house for 47 years and is a drug addict and obsessed with vaccines, all true things, the rest of the trolling is mostly jokes
    You weren’t even born when I last lived with my dad unless you’re much older than you claim.

Your mother gives her pussy away free to blacks and only charges white Johns, like your dad.

I offered to meet you can see how real I am, and you’re a scared bitch talking about calling the FBI and hiding

All facts

Load Metric

You weren’t even born when I last lived with my dad unless you’re much older than you claim.

Your mother gives her pussy away free to blacks and only charges white Johns, like your dad.

I offered to meet you can see how real I am, and you’re a scared bitch talking about calling the FBI and hiding

All facts
    your momma a ho

Comments

BCR: Too late, I already used that one

Platinum
    Load Metric

All facts
    I offered the same to Private Mickey after all his tough talk. I said let's meet up for lunch. He said he was reporting me to the police.

Load Metric

All facts
    You say this like it’s a bad thing. Just think of it as reparations.

Comments

BCR: You sexually owing his mother has created a deep seated hatred with our incel friend.

Load Metric
    Lol at Columbus mayor putting out mandatory mask mandate indoors and many not following. WE ARE DONE WITH THE FASCISM.

I go into stores, no one says put a mask on, even store owners are done with it. I was offered a mask at one place and said, naw, and kept going.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Lol at Columbus mayor putting out mandatory mask mandate indoors and many not following. WE ARE DONE WITH THE FASCISM.

I go into stores, no one says put a mask on, even store owners are done with it. I was offered a mask at one place and said, naw, and kept going.
    Name:  66f-1.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  30.4 KB

Load Metric
    A COVID anti-vaxxer double example of that classic Forrest Gump proverb, “Stupid is as stupid does.”

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Fantasy Football analyst Mike Tagliere, diagnosed with COVID on August 9, and experiencing severe symptoms despite being vaccinated, died at age 39.

https://www.thewrap.com/mike-taglier...s-of-covid-19/

Comments

splitthis: Vaccine savior is a LIE, CHANGR OR RISK PERISH

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Fantasy Football analyst Mike Tagliere, diagnosed with COVID on August 9, and experiencing severe symptoms despite being vaccinated, died at age 39.

https://www.thewrap.com/mike-taglier...s-of-covid-19/
    Just another outlier, I’m sure.

Comments

splitthis: vaccine lies

nightmarefish: It is smooth brain.

Load Metric
    Instead of target bombing innocent people in Afghanistan, they should be target bombing China’s virus labs. Instead Biden is sucking their cocks.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Instead of target bombing innocent people in Afghanistan, they should be target bombing China’s virus labs. Instead Biden is sucking their cocks.
    Is that why he just gave nuclear subs to Australia?

Load Metric
    Is that why he just gave nuclear subs to Australia?

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Back at ya

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Got my COVID booster yesterday. Only side effect was sore arm, somewhat worse than after the first two doses.
    One week before I play in the Reunion so I'm feeling pretty good about it.
    I wonder if WSOP will honor the guarantee if they don't get 10,000 entries?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This GoFundMe shit is out of control. One is setup for everyone that dies no matter what they die from.

Thread Information