Page 716 of 946 FirstFirst ... 216616666706712713714715716717718719720726766816 ... LastLast
Results 14,301 to 14,320 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    In a Fox News interview, Trump took credit for the fast pace of vaccinations at first and said that the hesitant and the anti-vax era are because of the Democrats. I guess he didn’t hear all the booing when he said during a rally that he had taken the vaccine.

Trump fans, I thought it wasn’t a big deal and we don’t need any vaccine? I thought it was all a hoax? Can anyone clarify?

thank Trump for the Trump vaccine, the fastest its ever been done.

Biden hasn't done a god damn thing about covid except turn people against each other even more, worse than that fucking black piece of shit Obama
    Yes, its good to hear what people you disagree with on some things have to say. Because this post, as Dwai would say, is fucking based. There are going to be serious consequences as a result of what people perceive to be as having to do something against their will. Its such a relief to me not to have to work because faced with the choice of having to provide private medical information to my employer might be a deal breaker for me. In other words, I very much side with the resistance on principle. Biden is overstepping and is going to be crushed by the supreme court.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I would definitely care if Dwai were gone. I think he adds great balance and humor to the site. I think you (Dwai) are wrong about the shots but I'm definitely not convinced of that and so its good for us all to hear both sides. Also, Sloppy Joe, this lawyer dies of delta fully vaxxed and you're calling the unvaxxed retards in the same post?
    if someone in the middle of a firefight dies of a gunshot while wearing a bulletproof vest and the people refusing to put on bulletproof vests use that as justification somehow, i believe calling them retards is well within the contemporary and popular definition of the word.

Comments

splitthis: You cannot be serious lol

nightmarefish: offset
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I would definitely care if Dwai were gone. I think he adds great balance and humor to the site. I think you (Dwai) are wrong about the shots but I'm definitely not convinced of that and so its good for us all to hear both sides. Also, Sloppy Joe, this lawyer dies of delta fully vaxxed and you're calling the unvaxxed retards in the same post?
    if someone in the middle of a firefight dies of a gunshot while wearing a bulletproof vest and the people refusing to put on bulletproof vests use that as justification somehow, i believe calling them retards is well within the contemporary and popular definition of the word.
    I don't know why one person would have a vest and the others wouldn't or why they'd not want one themselves but trying to convince someone they're retarded by pointing out something that adds fodder to their side didn't make sense to me. I'm not taking a side on if someone is retarded or not and I'm not making any judgments of the dearly departed.

Load Metric
    In a Fox News interview, Trump took credit for the fast pace of vaccinations at first and said that the hesitant and the anti-vax era are because of the Democrats. I guess he didn’t hear all the booing when he said during a rally that he had taken the vaccine.

Trump fans, I thought it wasn’t a big deal and we don’t need any vaccine? I thought it was all a hoax? Can anyone clarify?

Biden hasn't done a god damn thing about covid except turn people against each other even more, worse than that fucking black piece of shit Obama
    But I thought the vaccine doesn’t work and is bad for you and is an instrument of tyranny?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    remember kamala and Biden and everyone else on Twitter saying they wouldn't take the Trump vaccine?

Pepperidge farms remembers
    Mint Milano is a fucking god cookie

Comments

Pablo: correct

OSA: Finally we agree on something

Load Metric

But I thought the vaccine doesn’t work and is bad for you and is an instrument of tyranny?
    the vaccine doesn't work, that's not even up for debate

Comments

incognito81: moron

splitthis: Correct

Load Metric

Well then it’s a good thing Trump was able to roll it out so quickly.

Load Metric
    Well then it’s a good thing Trump was able to roll it out so quickly.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    If a morbidly obese person decides to have another go at the buffet then guess who is the retard.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Sonatine or Sobchak ? Both are diabetic no life morbidly obese pigs.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Yes, of course?

Data clearly shows that not being vaxxed is retarded and that COVID can still take down fully vaccinated people.

Getting vaccinated means you probably won't die if you get it, along with protecting everyone else.

splitthis will die alone
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Yes, of course?

Data clearly shows that not being vaxxed is retarded and that COVID can still take down fully vaccinated people.

Getting vaccinated means you probably won't die if you get it, along with protecting everyone else.

splitthis will die alone

It is hilarious how you contradict yourself in every post lately. Super lolz.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Sometimes there is karmic justice.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

sorry mumbles, I cant listen to Brian Williams or ever take a word he says seriously. I don't recall exact specifics but I think he was fired from nbc 630 news for being a fraud and then magically appeared on msnbc where he's now been for years since. I'm pretty sure his fraud involved lying about his presence in combat zones and in New Orleans during Katrina. To me the bigger story isn't the anti-vaxxer dying but that anyone would ever again watch his show or rely on a word he says. He's not as bad as the scumbag stolen valor piece of shit Bloomenthal of Connecticut but he's not a person you can ever use to get me to take anything seriously. Again, sorry. It seemed like a good time to vent about my disdain for these folks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

sorry mumbles, I cant listen to Brian Williams or ever take a word he says seriously. I don't recall exact specifics but I think he was fired from nbc 630 news for being a fraud and then magically appeared on msnbc where he's now been for years since. I'm pretty sure his fraud involved lying about his presence in combat zones and in New Orleans during Katrina. To me the bigger story isn't the anti-vaxxer dying but that anyone would ever again watch his show or rely on a word he says. He's not as bad as the scumbag stolen valor piece of shit Bloomenthal of Connecticut but he's not a person you can ever use to get me to take anything seriously. Again, sorry. It seemed like a good time to vent about my disdain for these folks.
    So you’re saying that anti-vax guy didn’t die, he’s still alive?

Gold
    Load Metric

I think I specifically said the anti-vaxxer did die but that to me the bigger story is the presence of a fraud being presenting to the msnbc audience as someone who should be taken seriously. I'm sure the anti=vaxxer did die. Once I heard Williams' voice it was end of video for me and so I've no idea about the details of the story.

Load Metric

I think I specifically said the anti-vaxxer did die but that to me the bigger story is the presence of a fraud being presenting to the msnbc audience as someone who should be taken seriously. I'm sure the anti=vaxxer did die. Once I heard Williams' voice it was end of video for me and so I've no idea about the details of the story.
    Fortunately you have many other honest and morally upstanding reporters in the right wing media who you can trust.

Load Metric
    SPLITTHIS SPITTING FACTS AND TILTING LIBS PER USUAL

Gold
    Load Metric

Fortunately you have many other honest and morally upstanding reporters in the right wing media who you can trust.

I want fair news being presented to me by fair and honest people of good character and ethics. I don't want right or left I just want reasonable people who consider and respect all sides. Brian Williams is not of good character and ethics. In fact, he has been proven to be unethical and admitted as much in his broadcast apology. I'm not a right wing person and I don't even really know what that means. Plenty of times I've watched Lawrence O'd and Rachel M and have no known objection to their ethics. Pointing out that Brian Williams is a fraud doesn't make me right wing, conservative, republican any other label you might like to put onto me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Yes, of course?

splitthis will die alone

It is hilarious how you contradict yourself in every post lately. Super lolz.
    You can get vaxxed and still die.

All of the data indicates that getting vaxxed is better than not and that unvaxxed retards like yourself are much more likely to succumb if they get COVID.

You can spew whatever retard lunacy you want but this is irrefutable. Glad that you and dwai have each other to lean on though.

Being desperately alone in the coming winter months must be tough, lol. Couldn't happen to a better gal.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric

I want fair news being presented to me by fair and honest people of good character and ethics. I don't want right or left I just want reasonable people who consider and respect all sides. Brian Williams is not of good character and ethics. In fact, he has been proven to be unethical and admitted as much in his broadcast apology. I'm not a right wing person and I don't even really know what that means. Plenty of times I've watched Lawrence O'd and Rachel M and have no known objection to their ethics. Pointing out that Brian Williams is a fraud doesn't make me right wing, conservative, republican any other label you might like to put onto me.
    What you want is what everyone should want but it doesn't exist.

Thread Information