Page 713 of 947 FirstFirst ... 213613663703709710711712713714715716717723763813 ... LastLast
Results 14,241 to 14,260 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Haven’t heard back yet. Will update when I do. He tries to get nurses all the time and cannot. I hang in for him until he does but I cannot and will not do this.
    I wish you success in your fight. People nowadays want to impose their will on you and they don't seem to know or understand the idea of America. Howard Stern quoted as saying "fuck your freedom" in response to those who choose not to take the vaccine. This is a dangerous attitude to have and more and more people all the time are becoming emboldened enough to publicly call for America to cease being a free country.

Texted my boss that I will neither get the vaccine nor get weekly testing. Trust me healthcare will not go well with commie joes new order. Lolz.

I think what you did is the American thing to do. I very much respect your right to do this whether I agree with you or not. If we lose our right to free will we welcome tyranny. How did your boss respond?
    It’s completely American for her to tell them to go get fucked and she won’t get vaccinated. That’s her right.

It’s common sense and completely American for them to tell her to fuck off and fire her and they should. Anything less is idiotic when it’s health care.

This is why I asked Druff if he’d hire split to care for his mother. He avoided question, as we are all aware he never would.

No one who loves their family would ever hire some dirty cult member to provide health care to their loved ones unless they were also mentally ill. It’s so stupid it’s embarrassing it’s taken this long to enforce such a common sense measure.

I’m sure she has the freedom to retire. The 30 year old with $50k in loans is the target.

Comments

splitthis: Shut up ignorant drug addict

Load Metric

Haven’t heard back yet. Will update when I do. He tries to get nurses all the time and cannot. I hang in for him until he does but I cannot and will not do this.
    I wish you success in your fight. People nowadays want to impose their will on you and they don't seem to know or understand the idea of America. Howard Stern quoted as saying "fuck your freedom" in response to those who choose not to take the vaccine. This is a dangerous attitude to have and more and more people all the time are becoming emboldened enough to publicly call for America to cease being a free country.
    Is far more dangerous to think you have the right to do anything you want, consequences for society be damned.

So you don’t want to get vaccinated, great. Then there’s a lot of places you don’t get to go and you pay more for insurance. You pay for your own risk. Nothing could be more American.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Texted my boss that I will neither get the vaccine nor get weekly testing. Trust me healthcare will not go well with commie joes new order. Lolz.

I think what you did is the American thing to do. I very much respect your right to do this whether I agree with you or not. If we lose our right to free will we welcome tyranny. How did your boss respond?
    It’s completely American for her to tell them to go get fucked and she won’t get vaccinated. That’s her right.

It’s common sense and completely American for them to tell her to fuck off and fire her and they should. Anything less is idiotic when it’s health care.

This is why I asked Druff if he’d hire split to care for his mother. He avoided question, as we are all aware he never would.

No one who loves their family would ever hire some dirty cult member to provide health care to their loved ones unless they were also mentally ill. It’s so stupid it’s embarrassing it’s taken this long to enforce such a common sense measure.

I’m sure she has the freedom to retire. The 30 year old with $50k in loans is the target.
    I don't know what she does for work or what the particular situation is but I don't agree that an employer terminating an employee for not providing private healthcare information is an American thing to do. The employer should not be making this their business because it is not.

Load Metric

If you call blowing dudes for a grand a pop “retirement.”

I hope she at least swallowed.

Load Metric

I don't know what she does for work or what the particular situation is but I don't agree that an employer terminating an employee for not providing private healthcare information is an American thing to do. The employer should not be making this their business because it is not.
    She’s a fucking nurse. Health is their business. Their employees not getting people already sick dead is kind of important. The notion of unvaxxed health care workers is so stupid I can’t believe we are even discussing it.

Load Metric

Whether you think it’s American or not it’s completely legal, and you can thank the Republicans for that.

Load Metric
    It would be nice to have a fucking compromise in all this back and forth. If you are a fucking fat ass, which is like 80% of the virus patients, you must lose 30 lbs before you can not wear a mask. These fat asses are the virus spreaders, oh and I get the anecdotal story of the iron man dying of corona, but this is an obesity disease for most under 70. We are enforcing shots and masks but we really need to be enforcing fat fucks from not eating an entire pizza in a 24 hour period. Ok?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    It would be nice to have a fucking compromise in all this back and forth. If you are a fucking fat ass, which is like 80% of the virus patients, you must lose 30 lbs before you can not wear a mask. These fat asses are the virus spreaders, oh and I get the anecdotal story of the iron man dying of corona, but this is an obesity disease for most under 70. We are enforcing shots and masks but we really need to be enforcing fat fucks from not eating an entire pizza in a 24 hour period. Ok?

The fat asses aren’t the spreaders, they are those more likely hospitalized and dying. Spreaders are more likely to be active and about. Younger and more mobile.

Load Metric

She’s a fucking nurse. Health is their business. Their employees not getting people already sick dead is kind of important. The notion of unvaxxed health care workers is so stupid I can’t believe we are even discussing it.
    tons of people in healthcare want nothing to do with your gay vaccine, why don't you fuck off already you dumb faggot

vax vax vax that's all you talk about dweeb

get a life loser

Load Metric

The fat asses aren’t the spreaders, they are those more likely hospitalized and dying. Spreaders are more likely to be active and about. Younger and more mobile.
    The young have spread disease since the beginning of time. In college we had a massive Chlamydia outbreak in the 90s, nobody gave a shit. The only difference here is we have a bunch of huge fat asses that can't breathe and have money so it gets to the media. I saw some 300lb fat guy tonight downing 20 wings, obviously he was vaccinated and liberated. Unreal the mindset of people.

Gold
    Load Metric
    lol gull. we're never going to agree on what the right answers are. I think its proper to take the shots but then stfu, live and let live. If you don't take the shot and want to take that chance then fine. If I took the shot then there should be no need to worry about whether or not someone else did. Others believe there should be no choice and that their will should be imposed on others. We all believe we're right. I think we all agree that the fat asses might need to reassess if they want to survive covid because it will be coming for them.

Load Metric

The young have spread disease since the beginning of time. In college we had a massive Chlamydia outbreak in the 90s, nobody gave a shit. The only difference here is we have a bunch of huge fat asses that can't breathe and have money so it gets to the media. I saw some 300lb fat guy tonight downing 20 wings, obviously he was vaccinated and liberated. Unreal the mindset of people.
    Forcing workers to be vaccinated is perfectly legal according to legal opinion. Giving them the ability to go test weekly and prove they don’t have it makes it no brainer 100% legal. You refuse both, later.

White GOP voters are about twice as fat on average as white Dem voters. Rural and older.

Minorities skew the parties closer to even, but what you won’t see in rural America is runners and health nuts. Fat people eating shit. In cities, you’ll get knocked off sidewalks by runners and cyclists. This is a disease of fat republicans and black and Mexicans if we are being honest at this point post vaccine.

Either way, hospitals are where the people who have autoimmune disorders and can’t be vaccinated go. The most vulnerable. A vaccinated 70 year old is still at more risk for death than an unvaxxed 30 year old. You can’t have dirty anti vaxxers around them. That’s just common sense. Giving them the right to test and prove they aren’t sick is the compromise. If they refuse that, gtfo

Load Metric

Forcing workers to be vaccinated is perfectly legal according to legal opinion. Giving them the ability to go test weekly and prove they don’t have it makes it no brainer 100% legal. You refuse both, later.

White GOP voters are about twice as fat on average as white Dem voters. Rural and older.

Minorities skew the parties closer to even, but what you won’t see in rural America is runners and health nuts. Fat people eating shit. In cities, you’ll get knocked off sidewalks by runners and cyclists. This is a disease of fat republicans and black and Mexicans if we are being honest at this point post vaccine.

Either way, hospitals are where the people who have autoimmune disorders and can’t be vaccinated go. The most vulnerable. A vaccinated 70 year old is still at more risk for death than an unvaxxed 30 year old. You can’t have dirty anti vaxxers around them. That’s just common sense. Giving them the right to test and prove they aren’t sick is the compromise. If they refuse that, gtfo
    70% of n-words are unvaccinated, why don't you take it up with them you fat loser

Gold
    Load Metric

You don't see runners in rural America? Pretty sure I'm about as rural as it gets. I do respect your point of view. There are people in my family who would agree with you. I'm just not one of them.

Load Metric

You don't see runners in rural America? Pretty sure I'm about as rural as it gets. I do respect your point of view. There are people in my family who would agree with you. I'm just not one of them.
    Not unless it’s a high school track team. Rural Ohio and rural Western Pa is, I’m guessing, much more rural than where you live if only for the fact you’re closer to highly educated cities where people with means just wanted to get away from the rat race and moved to the country. Moving here to get away from the rat race means you moved like multiple states over. I’d guess 20% of the Capitol rioters arrested lived within 45 minutes of me either way.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

70% of n-words are unvaccinated, why don't you take it up with them you fat loser
    If I see any, I will

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    If I see any, I will
    Obviously there are a ton of black nurses. This will hit them possibly harder than white nurses. Deal with it. Fuck party. Can’t have health care workers unvaccinated. It’s idiotic.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    At my wife's hospital they're doing the same thing, either get vaccinated or test 2x a week. For reference, she works day shift and 2 out of 56 employees are unvaccinated. Dwai claiming healthcare workers aren't getting vaccinated is another smooth brain lie.

My buddy who's in construction in Seattle says Microsoft now requires all contractors doing work on their campus to be vaccinated so this is even out of the employer's hands.

For my employment a few things that are required (nothing to do with covid):
    I have to agree to take an FBI background check yearly.
    I can't wear jeans.
    I have to maintain a professional appearance.
    I can't be a convicted felon.

If your employer wants you vaccinated they surely can make it a requirement.

A bunch of fuckin crybabies.

Oh ya, to go to school and dare care my children all have to show proof of their vaccinations.

You dipshits reek of 16-year old girl syndrome that you want to go against anything your parents tell you to do. Same with the mask, whata big fuckin deal right? They're taking away our freedom. JFC

Comments

country978:

BCR:

gimmick:

Walter Sobchak: This

Load Metric
    Nigga are they calling ur jnco jeans into question

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    At my wife's hospital they're doing the same thing, either get vaccinated or test 2x a week. For reference, she works day shift and 2 out of 56 employees are unvaccinated. Dwai claiming healthcare workers aren't getting vaccinated is another smooth brain lie.

My buddy who's in construction in Seattle says Microsoft now requires all contractors doing work on their campus to be vaccinated so this is even out of the employer's hands.

For my employment a few things that are required (nothing to do with covid):
    I have to agree to take an FBI background check yearly.
    I can't wear jeans.
    I have to maintain a professional appearance.
    I can't be a convicted felon.

If your employer wants you vaccinated they surely can make it a requirement.

A bunch of fuckin crybabies.

Oh ya, to go to school and dare care my children all have to show proof of their vaccinations.

You dipshits reek of 16-year old girl syndrome that you want to go against anything your parents tell you to do. Same with the mask, whata big fuckin deal right? They're taking away our freedom. JFC
    That’s much better spot than in places like where I live. Health care staffing will suffer here, but this is necessary.

Literally some of the dumbest chicks I went to school with are nurses. I can imagine they’re on fire. Very segmented profession where pretty much anyone over 45 went to some few year program, or hospital program, or easy college program, and most did some easy continuing education bridge to get a BSN .

Younger nurses faced a super competitive environment that made it often easier to get into PA program or med school than nursing school. Literally anyone could become a nurse in 1990. Now, they’ll take 28 out of 500 applicants. So the younger the town, the less problem.

Thread Information