Page 710 of 946 FirstFirst ... 210610660700706707708709710711712713714720760810 ... LastLast
Results 14,181 to 14,200 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    yeah this is propaganda

also we found out a year ago that ventilators are killing these people, nice hospital they got going there, I guess they want that 36k for each covid death

For something to be considered propaganda it needs to be biased or misleading.

There is nothing biased or misleading when you make the statement that unvaccinated people make up a significant amount of the population currently on ventilators (due to Covid).
    it isn't true you dumb queer, the sooner you realize this the better off you'll be.

you've doubted a lot of the Covid hysteria, yet somehow now, you believe what the media is telling you?

get your shit together dweeb

Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    If that picture is real, and I assume it is, the mother really needs to be brought up on child neglect charges. To let your daughter to get that fucking fat as a teenager is almost criminal. It has nothing to due with Covid-19, sometimes it's just being a monumental fat ass. Gluttony is one of the 7 deadly sins. I saw two morbidly obese teen girls walk into a Pizza Hut the other day and walk out with two large pizzas. They were almost giddy in excitement on the way out. I get it, there is always an anecdotal story of a really healthy guy dying of coronoa, but lets face facts 80% are choking on their own fat and were relegated to a cpap device anyway.

Comments

splitthis: 100%

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    If that picture is real, and I assume it is, the mother really needs to be brought up on child neglect charges. To let your daughter to get that fucking fat as a teenager is almost criminal. It has nothing to due with Covid-19, sometimes it's just being a monumental fat ass. Gluttony is one of the 7 deadly sins. I saw two morbidly obese teen girls walk into a Pizza Hut the other day and walk out with two large pizzas. They were almost giddy in excitement on the way out. I get it, there is always an anecdotal story of a really healthy guy dying of coronoa, but lets face facts 80% are choking on their own fat and were relegated to a cpap device anyway.

that's why most of this forum is pushing the Covid agenda, they don't want to have to take responsibility for their own shit health and bad decisions.

Load Metric
    JUST TAKE THE VAX TO BECOME INSTANTLY HEALTHY!

Comments

splitthis: That’s what these morons believe

Load Metric

There is nothing biased or misleading when you make the statement that unvaccinated people make up a significant amount of the population currently on ventilators (due to Covid).
    it isn't true you dumb queer, the sooner you realize this the better off you'll be.

you've doubted a lot of the Covid hysteria, yet somehow now, you believe what the media is telling you?

No you stupid faggot. I believe what I’ve seen what my own two eyes. You are either calling me a liar or you are reduced to being a troll account.

It’s not hysteria to say it’s unlikely any one person will get to the point of hospitalization but if you do the vaccination will save your life. That’s an unmitigated fact.

Load Metric

No you stupid faggot. I believe what I’ve seen what my own two eyes. You are either calling me a liar or you are reduced to being a troll account.

It’s not hysteria to say it’s unlikely any one person will get to the point of hospitalization but if you do the vaccination will save your life. That’s an unmitigated fact.
    Dude, people who are your friends. People you may have known all your life and aren’t even political. People’s wives who work in the ER come home and lie to you all and are secret media agenda drivers. Aren’t you aware of this? The only place you’ll get the truth is on Reddit and Facebook. Don’t listen to the liars you actually know.

You are sitting there happily married and didn't even know you are queer and those people you know who work in health care and those you’ve known who got sick were crisis actors.

And country wonders why I hate these motherfuckers. Welcome to the rust belt. I can’t get out fast enough. One more year and I can get away from people like the two craziest idiots here. I am surrounded by this every day. They never shut up. You can’t ask them to agree to disagree. You’ll ask politely to let’s not talk politics or religion. Nope. It’s every fucking day.

Load Metric

not true, tilt harder fag

Load Metric

Choice B. Troll account. Roll with it.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Dude, people who are your friends. People you may have known all your life and aren’t even political. People’s wives who work in the ER come home and lie to you all and are secret media agenda drivers. Aren’t you aware of this? The only place you’ll get the truth is on Reddit and Facebook. Don’t listen to the liars you actually know.

You are sitting there happily married and didn't even know you are queer and those people you know who work in health care and those you’ve known who got sick were crisis actors.

And country wonders why I hate these motherfuckers. Welcome to the rust belt. I can’t get out fast enough. One more year and I can get away from people like the two craziest idiots here. I am surrounded by this every day. They never shut up. You can’t ask them to agree to disagree. You’ll ask politely to let’s not talk politics or religion. Nope. It’s every fucking day.
    Why do you have to wait one more year and where are you going?

Load Metric
    I don't think you're lying btw I think you've been brainwashed by the propaganda

Load Metric
    I don't think you're lying btw I think you've been brainwashed by the propaganda
    That’s a relief, I was afraid you might have been insulting him.

Comments

Daly: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Imagine being a basement dwelling incel with an 85IQ and being condescending to one of the last few bright people left here who is successful in various endeavors. That is the site now.

A decent conversation breaks out, and a loser troll who had 20 posts when Covid gave him a reason to live follows every conversation among functioning adults with his memes and r/donald bullshit. I guess this is the balance Druff wanted. Any serious conversation derailed by legit retarded trolls who live in this thread 24/7. It’s only a matter of time until the last few people worth reading leave and it’s just a yahoo comments board.

Comments

Muck Ficon: This site has gone to shit

gimmick:

Load Metric

Imagine being a basement dwelling incel with an 85IQ and being condescending to one of the last few bright people left here who is successful in various endeavors. That is the site now.

A decent conversation breaks out, and a loser troll who had 20 posts when Covid gave him a reason to live follows every conversation among functioning adults with his memes and r/donald bullshit. I guess this is the balance Druff wanted. Any serious conversation derailed by legit retarded trolls who live in this thread 24/7. It’s only a matter of time until the last few people worth reading leave and it’s just a yahoo comments board.
    cope fag

Platinum
    Load Metric

The media didn't post it smooth brain. It's information from a girl I've known for 30+ years that is now a doctor that treats covid patients daily.

Platinum
    Load Metric

My wife's hospital is over 95% unvaccinated for people that for hospitilized. My wife can literally look up every patient individually and see it with her own eyes. Also while it's 95% for the entire hospital, for my wife's floor which is the primary covid floor below the ICU, they have yet to have 1 covid patient that has been vaccinated. Not one. There is literally zero Republicans politicians left even arguing if the vaccine prevents serious illness, this includes the retard anchors at Fox. Their argument is that no one should be forced to take it.

Dwai is either the best dupe of all-time or an actual fuckin retard. Either way we should all have him blocked.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

My wife's hospital is over 95% unvaccinated for people that for hospitilized. My wife can literally look up every patient individually and see it with her own eyes. Also while it's 95% for the entire hospital, for my wife's floor which is the primary covid floor below the ICU, they have yet to have 1 covid patient that has been vaccinated. Not one. There is literally zero Republicans politicians left even arguing if the vaccine prevents serious illness, this includes the retard anchors at Fox. Their argument is that no one should be forced to take it.

Dwai is either the best dupe of all-time or an actual fuckin retard. Either way we should all have him blocked.
    Anyone who shuts the Internet off for a minute and speaks to someone on location gets the exact same feedback. It’s beyond debatable at this point.

Load Metric

He’s trolling.

Load Metric

Every take I have on Covid has been fact based since day 1. You go back to the first pages on this thread I was telling Tine to simmer down because more hippos killed people in Africa then Covid did……. Of course that was 18 months ago.

The facts are depending on age, blood pressure, weight and some other shit we still don’t understand the chances of any one person ending up in the ICU or dead are small to very small. The country is in fact over reacting to Covid and has been for some time. Shutting the place down for a month last March was understandable. Everything since has been a huge overstep. Is that because of the way I feel? Nope, fuck my and anyone else’s feelings it’s what the numbers say. It’s time to stop the bullshit.

You can’t read, understand and agree with the above and then turn around and say vaccines aren’t helping save lives. I mean you can, but it would make you a hypocrite. The facts are the facts.

And if…..

1. The facts say we are overreacting in that it is a very small chance any one person catches it and goes to ICU or a coffin

2. We have a vaccine that someone can choose to take, and said people of these states United have had the chance to do so for several months.

Then:

It’s time to stop the bullshit, reopen everything, let the chips fall where they may including any Darwinism and get back to “normal” whatever the fuck that is.

Load Metric

He’s trolling.
    I would argue that anyone who has dedicated a year and a half to trolling 24/7 of their 70-80 years of life is retarded.

Imagine having a life, a friend, a hobby, any real life human female, and instead troll every day on the internet.

Imagine life being that pathetic and not having the balls to simply put a bullet in your own empty head.

Comments

nightmarefish: Holy shit, posting at the same time.

Platinum
    Load Metric

He’s trolling.
    It’s possible, but that would mean there’s a grown man in the world that has spent nearly every waking hour of the last 2 years to troll in this thread. If that’s the case, I wouldn’t know where to began diagnosing which mental disorder that would fall under.

Thread Information