Page 703 of 947 FirstFirst ... 203603653693699700701702703704705706707713753803 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,060 of 18937

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    it's funny watching you guys cope hard, the vaccine doesn't work.

wait till winter comes
    I'm with Dwai. But, those who aren't seem to be very much winning the battle. There are mask mandates everywhere. In New York you can't go into a restaurant without proof of vaccine. Kids are masked in just about every school in America. People are being forced to take jab or risk being fired. Even people on this site who I enjoy and respect calling others stupid and worse. My kids colleges forcing vaccine, masks and tests. Its never going to end, is it?
    Things aren't so bad here in the UK right now, no need for masks anywhere and pubs / restaurants / sporting events / festivals / etc all going on like before.

However I've got a feeling once winter comes everything will go to shit again, same as how regular flu comes around every winter so will this.

I think if we can get thru the winter without another lockdown then we will be over the worst but I'm not too optimistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    also on a semi related note I know of two people who committed suicide during the past year and I don't know of anyone who died of covid just saying

Comments

splitthis: Yep

JohnCommode: That may be because 63% of UK residents are fully vaccinated as opposed to 52% of Yanks. Churchill would have been proud of their patriotism but also would have wondered why it wasn't 100%
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    also on a semi related note I know of two people who committed suicide during the past year and I don't know of anyone who died of covid just saying
    Sample size.

Also, my uncle died of Covid and I don’t know anyone who committed suicide.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Bingo

Bronze
    Load Metric

wait till winter comes
    I'm with Dwai. But, those who aren't seem to be very much winning the battle. There are mask mandates everywhere. In New York you can't go into a restaurant without proof of vaccine. Kids are masked in just about every school in America. People are being forced to take jab or risk being fired. Even people on this site who I enjoy and respect calling others stupid and worse. My kids colleges forcing vaccine, masks and tests. Its never going to end, is it?
    I finished undergrad in 94 and went to grad school in 2002. I was unable to get old proof of vaxx for Measles and stuff so I had to get re-vaxxed for Measles, Mumps and Rubella. My school did not offer (and still doesn’t) any sort of religious or health related exemptions. You don’t want to get vaxxed? Go to a different school. It’s been this way since way before Covid, so stop claiming this is new.

Comments

dwai: n-word

gimmick:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post

I finished undergrad in 94 and went to grad school in 2002. I was unable to get old proof of vaxx for Measles and stuff so I had to get re-vaxxed for Measles, Mumps and Rubella. My school did not offer (and still doesn’t) any sort of religious or health related exemptions. You don’t want to get vaxxed? Go to a different school. It’s been this way since way before Covid, so stop claiming this is new.
    I'm not taking issue with the vaccine. I took the shots. I don't think we should be forcing it to the extent that people have to walk around with vaccine proof to go into a public place. My biggest gripe is mask mandates and especially mask mandates on children.

Silver
    Load Metric
    It's definitely crossed my mind many times during the last year and a half. Existence seems futile.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: its good to talk about this

Load Metric
    Sample size.

your uncle was probably fat as fuck and unhealthy js

Load Metric
    Name:  C1-E77-A69-0063-47-C8-A0-D2-C74-F67-EB1-EF0.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  74.3 KB

Comments

Walter Sobchak: And you’re a retard who identifies as a nurse
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

wait till winter comes
    It will. It will end when it’s possible, not when you want.

Comments

splitthis: Stupid

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

It will. It will end when it’s possible, not when you want.
    I thought Biden had a plan?

Bronze
    Load Metric

Sample size.

You ever worry that one of these days you are going to piss off the wrong guy?

Load Metric
    No because it’s the internet and in real life he’s a huge pussy who would never say any of what he says on here.

Comments

nightmarefish: This is 100% accurate.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Bronze
    Load Metric

No because it’s the internet and in real life he’s a huge pussy who would never say any of what he says on here.
    Yeah but, if someone had the means and was so inclined … ya know, with enough money you can find out who someone is, no problem.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Personally, I have better things to do with my money, but a friend of mine once said, “Remind me to put you at the top of my list of people never to fuck with.”

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    It's definitely crossed my mind many times during the last year and a half. Existence seems futile.
    damn avon sucks you have been having thoughts like this mate the lockdown has been a drain on most peoples mental health no doubt

for sure it help to talk about these things be it friends / family / 7th tier poker forum posters

keep your head up things wont carry on like this forever

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

damn avon sucks you have been having thoughts like this mate the lockdown has been a drain on most peoples mental health no doubt

for sure it help to talk about these things be it friends / family / 7th tier poker forum posters

keep your head up things wont carry on like this forever
    Thats the right spirit Jack D!!!!!

Comments

JACKDANIELS: cheers pal

Load Metric
    come try me faggot

Load Metric
    Yeah but, if someone had the means and was so inclined … ya know, with enough money you can find out who someone is, no problem.
    come try n-word

Load Metric
    Personally, I have better things to do with my money, but a friend of mine once said, “Remind me to put you at the top of my list of people never to fuck with.”
    yeah I'm really scared of CryptoNinja from pfa

I would stomp your punk ass

Bronze
    Load Metric
    yeah I'm really scared of CryptoNinja from pfa

I would stomp your punk ass
    You wouldn’t even see me coming. I’m a ninja, remember? Don’t worry bro, you aren’t worth it, but if I were you I would not go around talking shit about dead family members of people you don’t even know. Not smart.

Thread Information