Page 701 of 946 FirstFirst ... 201601651691697698699700701702703704705711751801 ... LastLast
Results 14,001 to 14,020 of 18909

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Name:  ZMrvOxhc.png
Views: 296
Size:  162.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Just died. Quite the patriot. Leaving his pregnant wife and children by essentially suicide. Who will protect Texas now?

his wife looks mexican.

so i guess his kids are only part rapist.

30 years old with 4 kids. Hopefully she finds an actual man who isn’t retarded and remarries.

“Wallace reportedly believed that vaccine mandates were also an infringement on people’s constitutional rights. In an article published in the New York Times on Friday, August 27, 2020, Wallace’s father attested to his son’s stance against vaccine and mask requirements, saying, “After watching all of the government’s efforts here, he decided he wanted to do something about it”

]“I can’t tell the difference if I have freedom to breathe free air or breathe it behind… sucking air behind this thing,” Wallace said while speaking to local officials at a COVID-19 Update held by the City of San Angelo on November 13, 2020.

“My health has nothing to do with you. As harsh as that sounds, but our constitutional, fundamental rights protect that. Nothing else.” said Wallace.
    “I’m sorry if that comes off as blunt and that I don’t care. I do care. I care more about freedom than I do for your personal health.”

To clarify. that air he’s been sucking on for the last month wasn’t free, and now his 8 month pregnant wife has to pay the tab and she’s begging on godundme my brave fallen patriot.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/wallace-household-bills

8/24/21-This money is also going towards Calebs medical bills as they start coming in. He’s now been in the hospital since July 30th and I know I must prepare for them as well. Gotta pray for the best and prepare for the worst.

“When he first began experiencing symptoms of the virus just four days before his hospitalization he refused to get tested instead treating himself a cocktail of Vitamin C, zinc, aspirin and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug that has been falsely touted by some as an effective treatment. He didn’t want to become another Covid statistic.”

Don’t worry bro, your closest friends will say you died of AIDS or cancer and your wife is lying.

Comments

sonatine: patriot thoughts and patriot prayers

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post

his wife looks mexican.

so i guess his kids are only part rapist.
    Serious question, not trying to be an asshole, do those kids have Down’s Syndrome?
    No, but Down’s Syndrome and Trumptardation are nearly indistinguishable.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Keep dying Trump voters! Civilization may survive after all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  ZMrvOxhc.png
Views: 296
Size:  162.4 KB
    Stop taking all the ivermectin dwai, Druff needs it for his digital horses.

Comments

zealanddonk: When Druff profits, we all profit

dwai: okay this is funny

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Keep dying Trump voters! Civilization may survive after all.
    it's mostly poor blacks dying tbh

which I'm okay with obviously

Load Metric
    dwai thats really rude i dont want to see any more talk like that here at poker fraud alert dot com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Another “not wrong” guy dies:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Bronze
    Load Metric

Serious question, not trying to be an asshole, do those kids have Down’s Syndrome?
    No, but Down’s Syndrome and Trumptardation are nearly indistinguishable.
    I’m going to Hell now for laughing at that. Thanks Walt.

Load Metric
    honestly, this ones an absolute banger.

Another “not wrong” guy dies:

Comments

BCR: That’s just perfect. Knowing their pulse ox keeps dropping and they have hours to think about how many people are will laugh at their idiocy and words
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210829-083637_Reddit.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  224.6 KB

another fat black woman anti-vaxxer dead!

LOVE IT!

Comments

David USF: Douchebag

Load Metric

LOVE IT!

How do you know she was

Black?

Load Metric
    yeah maybe she didnt vote for joe biden

Comments

dwai: ROFL

Walter Sobchak: Then she ain’t black
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric

LOVE IT!

How do you know she was

Black?

Load Metric
    C.1.2 / south africa

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    C.1.2 / south africa
    My friend who works in Charlotte ER texted me last night that her antibody test came up negative. Most of her group came up positive still, but not hers. She got vaccinated 1/5. I had asked her to let me know when it was wearing off.

Hers is about the same timeframe as those who have had Covid naturally. Hope they get it through process as current 8 month timeframe will land me roughly between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Shit time to start having to be careful. Kind of wish I had confirmed Delta diagnosis earlier this summer as I’d know, rather than assume. I probably will take antibody test sometime in October as I have been rarely home and don’t feel like starting.

What I’m seeing on the one you listed is that it is like half the sequence of the C.1 original with elements of the Lambda variant. Unsure about its resistance to this point yet. Monitoring it. Do you see more?

Load Metric
    C.1.2 / south africa
    My friend who works in Charlotte ER texted me last night that her antibody test came up negative. Most of her group came up positive still, but not hers. She got vaccinated 1/5. I had asked her to let me know when it was wearing off.

Hers is about the same timeframe as those who have had Covid naturally. Hope they get it through process as current 8 month timeframe will land me roughly between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Shit time to start having to be careful. Kind of wish I had confirmed Delta diagnosis earlier this summer as I’d know, rather than assume. I probably will take antibody test sometime in October as I have been rarely home and don’t feel like starting.

What I’m seeing on the one you listed is that it is like half the sequence of the C.1 original with elements of the Lambda variant. Unsure about its resistance to this point yet. Monitoring it. Do you see more?
    unfortunately yes I do see more, I see that you're an absolute media shill and dumb fuck who believes everything he sees on cnn and msnbc

Load Metric
    So we had a small window of opportunity to take a holiday we have been working a lot with no significant time off in the last 18 months. we decide to fly to Seattle and borrow a friends car and drive to our cabin we haven seen in 2 years. Just the wife and I, first time that's happened 2 week holiday. cost was about $1500 cad total including 2 PCR negative tests and the first prop plane flight we had ever been on. Leaving Vancouver airport there were a total of four north american flights leaving that day so airport was empty and it took about 20 minutes to reach the terminal on a normal day minimum 1 hr. Duty free was weird as there was no limit for booze normal is 1litre per person... we each grabbed two liters grey goose and star of bombay, we had a plan... all goes well and arrive at our cabin approximately six hours from leaving our home. I and 2x vax and wife is 1x 3 weeks in. we have a great time drank all the booze and cleaned up the house still had party favours and decorations from new years party 2020 some friends had cleaned out our fridge and helped when needed but basically un touched for two years. We had planed to walk back across the border and a frend would pick us up or UBER home. needed another PCR test @ 200 each a bargain for the fun we had, we have 4 paddle boards 2 of which were to long to fit in our shed so they sat out they didn't fair to well one had the finish peeled off and the other weighed about 4 times what it should, not the end of the world but shit, when we get back i should be able to fix them.

we get out tests back im negative and my wife POSITIVE FUUUUUKKKK...

how is this going to work?? I phone the border and ask for procedure advice, they said come back we will have to quarantine for two weeks which is ok we have shit to do there anyway. my wife asks if sh e could get another test they say yes but if its positive the quarenteen clock would restart from the test time, me on the other hand I was given 3 home test kits and have to do a virtual test with some one present on line while doing it. If i test positive ill have to quarenteen for two weeks from the time of the test.... this could potentially go on for a while. my first test is neg and second one is as well. all while my covid positive wife feels just fine no symptoms at all literally nothing. today is my last test and fucking better be negative im going a bit stir crazy here Ive painted the entire upper floor of our house and i fucking hate painting and installed a new dishwasher.

we haven't had masks on and have been carring on as normal except not leaving our property and our kids moved down to the basement suite
    which they love and want to make it a permanent move, well see.

So my take away is I believe because i am vaccinated i feel i dodged the C19
    and my wife probably dodged being sic because she had a single shot. hard to tell for sure of course but we feel fortunate for this turn out I guess it could have been much worse.

we didn't go out a lot a few times to the bar and a couple of small out door parties one of our friends we found out was not vaccinated and probably got it from him or a child who attended a out door gathering we attended really hard to say. It was very difficult telling our friends of her positive test thankfully everyone so far has tested negative.

Just in time for crab season
    Name:  D783A579-B4E8-4345-8293-1F7479C13F6E.jpeg
Views: 424
Size:  5.37 MB

Nothing like this In canada, not enough cat I guess
    Name:  DEC36ED9-7D0C-41B0-9242-C894F528EFAE.jpeg
Views: 436
Size:  3.97 MB
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 08-29-2021 at 10:33 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    C.1.2 / south africa

the stand-out feature of C.1.2 is that it mutate at about 2x the rate of the fastest previously known mutating strain. and so far it seems to be good at evading antibody tests and may be able to bypass vaccines more effectively.

which is more or less what i expected we would have to deal with around this time; coming up with the 2nd generation vaccine matrixes.

welcome to the new forever war.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    So we had a small window of opportunity to take a holiday we have been working a lot with no significant time off in the last 18 months. we decide to fly to Seattle and borrow a friends car and drive to our cabin we haven seen in 2 years. Just the wife and I, first time that's happened 2 week holiday. cost was about $1500 cad total including 2 PCR negative tests and the first prop plane flight we had ever been on. Leaving Vancouver airport there were a total of four north american flights leaving that day so airport was empty and it took about 20 minutes to reach the terminal on a normal day minimum 1 hr. Duty free was weird as there was no limit for booze normal is 1litre per person... we each grabbed two liters grey goose and star of bombay, we had a plan... all goes well and arrive at our cabin approximately six hours from leaving our home. I and 2x vax and wife is 1x 3 weeks in. we have a great time drank all the booze and cleaned up the house still had party favours and decorations from new years party 2020 some friends had cleaned out our fridge and helped when needed but basically un touched for two years. We had planed to walk back across the border and a frend would pick us up or UBER home. needed another PCR test @ 200 each a bargain for the fun we had, we have 4 paddle boards 2 of which were to long to fit in our shed so they sat out they didn't fair to well one had the finish peeled off and the other weighed about 4 times what it should, not the end of the world but shit, when we get back i should be able to fix them.

we get out tests back im negative and my wife POSITIVE FUUUUUKKKK...

how is this going to work?? I phone the border and ask for procedure advice, they said come back we will have to quarantine for two weeks which is ok we have shit to do there anyway. my wife asks if sh e could get another test they say yes but if its positive the quarenteen clock would restart from the test time, me on the other hand I was given 3 home test kits and have to do a virtual test with some one present on line while doing it. If i test positive ill have to quarenteen for two weeks from the time of the test.... this could potentially go on for a while. my first test is neg and second one is as well. all while my covid positive wife feels just fine no symptoms at all literally nothing. today is my last test and fucking better be negative im going a bit stir crazy here Ive painted the entire upper floor of our house and i fucking hate painting and installed a new dishwasher.

we haven't had masks on and have been carring on as normal except not leaving our property and our kids moved down to the basement suite
    which they love and want to make it a permanent move, well see.

So my take away is I believe because i am vaccinated i feel i dodged the C19
    and my wife probably dodged being sic because she had a single shot. hard to tell for sure of course but we feel fortunate for this turn out I guess it could have been much worse.

we didn't go out a lot a few times to the bar and a couple of small out door parties one of our friends we found out was not vaccinated and probably got it from him or a child who attended a out door gathering we attended really hard to say. It was very difficult telling our friends of her positive test thankfully everyone so far has tested negative.

Just in time for crab season
    Name:  D783A579-B4E8-4345-8293-1F7479C13F6E.jpeg
Views: 424
Size:  5.37 MB

Nothing like this In canada, not enough cat I guess
    Name:  DEC36ED9-7D0C-41B0-9242-C894F528EFAE.jpeg
Views: 436
Size:  3.97 MB
    Trudeau will keep you locked up in concentration camps until you're "negative" for the most deadly virus in human history

Thread Information