Page 70 of 948 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170570 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 18959

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Getting mad at trump and not the governments THAT FKN CREATE THESE VIRUSES MY GOD FUCK THEM SO HARD is why we will always be slaves
    trump is out there telling people there's nothing to worry and to go about your everyday lives about when we've barely tested anyone in our country.

he's in full scumbag politician mode, only caring about the stock market and not about people.

i can't even say that our failure to test anyone is his fault, but he's running the thing so he's got to get blamed. that's just the way it works.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Getting mad at trump and not the governments THAT FKN CREATE THESE VIRUSES MY GOD FUCK THEM SO HARD is why we will always be slaves
    trump is out there telling people there's nothing to worry and to go about your everyday lives about when we've barely tested anyone in our country.

he's in full scumbag politician mode, only caring about the stock market and not about people.

i can't even say that our failure to test anyone is his fault, but he's running the thing so he's got to get blamed. that's just the way it works.

Trump is a moron when it comes to health care

Comments

blake: /thread

Load Metric
    So when the US suffers a bio weapon attack and the US Government fails to adequately protect their citizens, we should be mad at the attacker????

Comments

thesidedish: Fuck them all, USA too

Diamond
    Load Metric

Whichever country released this virus should be nuked, I'm going with CIA plant -200 China +150

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Interesting and disturbing story in those tweets. While I believe her account, I disagree that this is all the federal government's fault. Local and state governments are blowing this, too. All around it's not being handled well, and there's little cooperation between the various levels of government.

Politically, though, this is Hurricane Katrina all over again. The federal government is doing a flawed job, the local governments are worse, and yet the federal government is getting all the blame.
    I haven’t seen any local or state officials on television saying it’s a hoax. That it would magically disappear. That leaders from around the world are calling them up telling them their response was the very best. They they have done an A+++ job. That they have it under control.

Clearly the guy isn’t at fault for creating a pandemic. I read an account from a doctor in Seattle who had hundreds/thousands of nasal swabs collected for months that they had collected for a study on the normal flu, she was prepared to test and see if it had spread, but she couldn’t get permission to test them from the feds. She got dicked around but the feds for weeks she couldn’t do anything because of all the HIPPA and red tape.

As far as Seattle, and whatever cases sprung out of Seattle, that’s the main cause. The laws that when you give a specimen it can’t be used for anything else. She wasn’t allowed to even contact people for their consent or even talk about it. Eventually she just said fuck it and tested them. She found a high school kid positive quickly. She knew it had been here six weeks already and we were fucked. At that point, she had broken the rules, didn’t know what to do, but alerted the public health officials anyway. Everything you see in Washington state afterwards is because of that. They had people already dead from it a week they tested and confirmed died of it.

Had she waited on approval they still wouldn’t know.

To what degree all the friction she received on the federal end was just normal fed bullshit, or intentional obstruction, we won’t ever know. At every step trump has made himself look extremely guilty. He’s been obsessed with the numbers because it was fucking with the market. He hasn’t hid his obsession, he has said in a live interview he’d rather leave people on a plague cruise so they wouldn’t add to his numbers.

So even if this was just typical red tape fed bullshit, no one is going to believe him. Even his supporters think it’s bs. He appeared to not want cases discovered at every turn.

I’m of the opinion if he did everything right, most likely we are still fucked. Probably more slowly, but still fucked. It would have took a response like South Korea to prevent it, and under no administration are we that organized.

Trump cut his own throat on this one. He’s claimed ownership and full credit of a rising stock market his entire presidency. Now he owns it. He claimed to be in charge and made a dozen ridiculous statements on this virus, and he’s fucking dead in the water if it becomes what it appears to be. Every press conference is an ad that looks absolutely silly and plays into the narrative he tries to hide shit.

Even if those federal officials who are still to this day obstructing weren’t ordered by him to slow it all down, his gutting of key personnel post-Obama will kill him. What you said, lack of communication, is the department he cut and didn’t replace with anyone. A response team meant to coordinate.

He’s got no prayer of dodging this crisis if it gets bad. He’s fucking toast and you know I thought he was a 10-1 favorite to retain the White House barring some huge thing. He caught that one outer and it either goes away or he’s fucking toast.

He has always benefited from having an unsophisticated voter base that falls for everything. Pizza parlor child sex rings and every other piece of nonsense. Now it works against him. Those same people are fucking scared because those people are always scared. It’s insane. I see all these moms concerned and freaking out about their kids. You can’t explain to them the ridiculousness of freaking out over their kids regarding a virus that only kills people over 40, mostly over 70. You couldn’t explain the ridiculousness of thinking an international pedophile ring was ran out of a 1500 sq ft pizza parlor. Trump had arrived to protect them from all the scary shit. The caravans full of people with diseases. All the scary foreigners.

Now he let a Chinese super plague in the back door. Doesn’t matter if it’s true, partly true, or bs. Never has with trump. This shit goes away or he does. It’s that simple.

Comments

limitles:

Daly: You touch it you own it

Shizzmoney: Pizza parlor child sex rings rep

gimmick:

MumblesBadly: But Druff says that “the local governments are worse”.

Load Metric

So legit question here. What’s he supposed to do? Shut it all down? Go full Italy?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

So legit question here. What’s he supposed to do? Shut it all down? Go full Italy?
    Maybe bow to the authorities/experts, which ain't going to happen, see climate change decisions.
    Last edited by limitles; 03-11-2020 at 08:03 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

not sure what he can do at this point. the key would have been to have had test kits available like every other country seems to have.

i am damn sure the answer isn't "let's ignore it cause the stock market."

Load Metric
    there's nothing like a good old-fashioned plague to change the course of an election.

let's be honest, no one thinks i'm glad trump's in charge to save us from this pandemic

Load Metric
    the surest way to determine if someone is a sociopath short of an MMPI is to see if they consider the american government's response to the coronavirus appropriate.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Have a trip booked to Vegas seven weeks from today for March Madness.

Current odds my trip gets canceled? My current line is 12:1.

I’ll be pretty devastated if it does as pulling off a trip like this is no easy task at this stage in my life.
    ^posted this 1/30. Current line is definitely worse than 12:1. Probably closer to 50/50 at this point but as of today I’m still planning on going. Not sure about the rest of our group.
    We bailed on our Vegas March madness trip today. Sucks but next to Cruises is there any place worse to be ridge now?

Comments

nightmarefish: First time I’m not going to Vegas for March Madness since 2001.

dwai: nope

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    “First they came for the buffet, and I did not speak out…”

Buckle up, sport
    The market took the buffet news HARD

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This won't age well:

Biden vs Trump is gonna be an election of candidates who keep scoring own goals. It's gonna be great

Last edited by Shizzmoney; 03-11-2020 at 09:02 AM.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Kudlow was a CNBC staple for years. He has a polished game show delivery that is very telegenic.

Recently, he and Cramer were on together and he’s calling Cramer “Jimmy”. Newbies should hear alarm bells. CNBC gonna be the Trump admin pulpit? Veterans just laugh.

Today Cramer was saying he’s NOT buying. That may mark a bottom.

Kudlow and Trump prolly have the same Hollywood agent

We live in an infotainment world (frankly The Hill is an example). Trump extended a cabinet offer to Pat Sajak in 2016.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Kudlow was a CNBC staple for years. He has a polished game show delivery that is very telegenic.

Recently, he and Cramer were on together and he’s calling Cramer “Jimmy”. Newbies should hear alarm bells. CNBC gonna be the Trump admin pulpit? Veterans just laugh.

Today Cramer was saying he’s NOT buying. That may mark a bottom.

Kudlow and Trump prolly have the same Hollywood agent

We live in an infotainment world (frankly The Hill is an example). Trump extended a cabinet offer to Pat Sajak in 2016.
    Yeah if Cramerica is out, I’m in.

Load Metric
    trump's top expert, dr. fauci, said to avoid big crowds and trump responds that he'll keep the rallies going

this guy is an abortion

Load Metric
    Lord willing Blake's dirty ass kids infect him with corona

Load Metric
    this really got dark

Load Metric
    ummmmmm.....

Name:  D34A10CF-9FCC-4464-B9CB-619B7EFFCBC6.jpeg
Views: 941
Size:  129.5 KB

Name:  0B8E95F3-5ACA-4B40-A7AB-33B166AA1D4A.gif
Views: 463
Size:  3.91 MB

Comments

Sanlmar: Never occurred to me

Load Metric
    at what point do we begin to see n95 masks become insta fashion accessories?

Supreme branded n95 could fetch a pretty penny from a vast swath of mouthbreathers.

Comments

big dick: lol

Thread Information