Page 698 of 947 FirstFirst ... 198598648688694695696697698699700701702708748798 ... LastLast
Results 13,941 to 13,960 of 18935

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lol at anyone scared of a shot that kills nobody. Cucks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    The fucking anti-vaxx snowflakes are truly pathetic. Here’s one who works on the LA Fire Deparrment.

I swear to you I’m growing to really buy into the mass psychosis idea. Very weird times.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    The fucking anti-vaxx snowflakes are truly pathetic. Here’s one who works on the LA Fire Deparrment.

I swear to you I’m growing to really buy into the mass psychosis idea. Very weird times.
    I try to imagine my WW2 grandfathers. Mellow dudes. Any weakness or selfishness though, it was intolerable. These dudes came back from war into steel mills. Any whining to my mom if she said do this, it was the only disgust I ever saw out of them. A look would make me feel appropriately mortified.

Imagine some WW2 grandfather looking at this dude and wondering how the fuck his progeny is this embarrassingly pathetic. This dude probably walks around and thinks he’s a hero firefighter.

I really loved gimmicks comment six months back about trying to explain to his grandparents who ate tree bark with the Russians looming how a little shot was too much of a burden. I’m embarrassed these guys have a Y chromosome. Literally disgusted.

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Delta is going to begin making unvaccinated workers pay more for health insurance and make unvaccinated workers wear masks. Expect many more companies to follow.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post
    I’m just saying, if you pitched me:

There’s a group of people trying to sell the idea that the Presidential election, which was decided by the largest margin ever, was rigged. Not only was it the biggest turnout ever (possibly because an airborne deadly disease made it easy for people to vote) but the incumbent who lost also had the worst approval numbers ever, lied to the American public about the seriousness of the disease, lost the popular vote the first time and was impeached before losing the election. Despite all this, and a recount, and a forensic audit in the state of Arizona (which has been trending blue for a decade) which found no fraud, the State Senate orders a 3rd “audit” by a clearly biased and uncertified group with no election auditing experience. A full 7 months after the election was certified, the “audit team” still hasn’t produced a report, and betcha didn’t see this coming, they get the disease and one of them is hospitalized and might die and still the followers of this political party mostly believe:

1) The election really was rigged, despite 60+ court cases where lawyers, judges and election officials reviewed the issues and found no fraud.
    and
    2) The disease isn’t real, or isn’t as bad as the side effects from the vaccine and you shouldn’t wear a mask to protect yourself even though over 600k people have died from it.

One might say, “No way are people that stupid.”

But they are. The lesson to be learned is when someone says “I don’t believe people are that stupid.” you should offer to bet them. Always bet on people being even stupider than you thought possible.
    You should print this out and sell it.

Maybe I’m getting old but I’m constantly amazed by the stupidity of the average person.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I’m just saying, if you pitched me:

There’s a group of people trying to sell the idea that the Presidential election, which was decided by the largest margin ever, was rigged. Not only was it the biggest turnout ever (possibly because an airborne deadly disease made it easy for people to vote) but the incumbent who lost also had the worst approval numbers ever, lied to the American public about the seriousness of the disease, lost the popular vote the first time and was impeached before losing the election. Despite all this, and a recount, and a forensic audit in the state of Arizona (which has been trending blue for a decade) which found no fraud, the State Senate orders a 3rd “audit” by a clearly biased and uncertified group with no election auditing experience. A full 7 months after the election was certified, the “audit team” still hasn’t produced a report, and betcha didn’t see this coming, they get the disease and one of them is hospitalized and might die and still the followers of this political party mostly believe:

1) The election really was rigged, despite 60+ court cases where lawyers, judges and election officials reviewed the issues and found no fraud.
    and
    2) The disease isn’t real, or isn’t as bad as the side effects from the vaccine and you shouldn’t wear a mask to protect yourself even though over 600k people have died from it.

One might say, “No way are people that stupid.”

But they are. The lesson to be learned is when someone says “I don’t believe people are that stupid.” you should offer to bet them. Always bet on people being even stupider than you thought possible.
    You should print this out and sell it.

Maybe I’m getting old but I’m constantly amazed by the stupidity of the average person.
    You’re not alone good sir.

One amazing thing is they will talk about how the vaccine is untested, possibly dangerous, a violation of their rights, whatever, but they’re ready to eat horse medicine, inject bleach and do all other kinds of snake oil quackery.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Delta is going to begin making unvaccinated workers pay more for health insurance and make unvaccinated workers wear masks. Expect many more companies to follow.

I said a few months back that the insurance companies were going to have to play the role of the motivating factor for a minority of folks.

Government shouldn’t be able to mandate. I stand by that.

But if I’m running an insurance company and you don’t want to get vaccinated well you are going to pay to stay. .07% of my coverage group ends up in the ICU when the number could/should be .001% that’s tens of millions of dollars.

If you are strongly against it either pass on insurance or pay up.

If you are “I’d rather not against it but not for $2400” welcome to the club.

Load Metric

I said a few months back that the insurance companies were going to have to play the role of the motivating factor for a minority of folks.

But if I’m running an insurance company and you don’t want to get vaccinated well you are going to pay to stay. .07% of my coverage group ends up in the ICU when the number could/should be .001% that’s tens of millions of dollars.

Except this is not being done by the insurance companies. Actually, the ACA prevents them from legally doing so. The only thing an insurance company can do is give rewards towards future premiums for getting a vaccine. However, in this case, this is being done by an employer (Delta Airlines), not the insurance company.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Except this is not being done by the insurance companies. Actually, the ACA prevents them from legally doing so. The only thing an insurance company can do is give rewards towards future premiums for getting a vaccine. However, in this case, this is being done by an employer (Delta Airlines), not the insurance company.
    The ACA prevents insurance companies from charging more if the insured is not vaccinated?

Bronze
    Load Metric

The ACA prevents insurance companies from charging more if the insured is not vaccinated?
    I’m guessing he meant ADA, which is also wrong.

Load Metric

Insurance companies cannot charge different rates for folks that are the same age and gender living in the same geographical region (Usually by County) based on medical status. The one exception is Smokers pay more. But, they cannot charge people more based on health conditions (i.e. Diabetes or Heart Disease). Vaccination Status would be considered a health condition. That being said, there could be some Administrative interpretation that would allow for it - Perhaps some Executive Order. And that of course would come with the expected legal challenges. I won't dare to speculate the outcome of that.

Load Metric

No, I meant the ACA (Affordable Care Act). I'm not wrong. But, if you think I'm wrong, show me where. I have an open mind.

Bronze
    Load Metric

No, I meant the ACA (Affordable Care Act). I'm not wrong. But, if you think I'm wrong, show me where. I have an open mind.
    Your deductible can definitely be at a higher rate if you're unvaccinated. Your deductible can be higher just based on your zip code let alone if you're retarded enough not to get vaccinated.

Load Metric
    Love where this talk is going….. not that anyone gives a shit. The insurance angle on this is extremely interesting to me.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Those of you who are calling the unvaccinated stupid or making fun of them or posting video that ridicules others are never going to help one person change their mind. I don't personally take any offense but I also don't know what the end goal is in doing that aside from passing judgment on others and sharing video, comments and pictures you all agree with. The goal is definitely not to change anyones mind.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210825-184814_Chrome.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  285.8 KB

the country with the highest vaccination rates

ROFL

Load Metric
    iTs SaFe aNd eFfEcTiVe

ROFL

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Based on this guy’s accent I deduced he was Israeli. Whatever, this is from yesterday, he came back today and assaulted a student so now he’s Injaili.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1429932401006886917

Comments

dwai: more propaganda

Thread Information