Page 696 of 947 FirstFirst ... 196596646686692693694695696697698699700706746796 ... LastLast
Results 13,901 to 13,920 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Don’t think Pfizer getting approval is gonna make a huge difference in vaccine hesitancy. Vaccine brand has been hurt beyond repair because of lies and coverups.
    Fact:

Some number over 90% of people in ICU’s are unvaccinated.

Objective:

The vaccine brand has been hurt beyond repair

For someone who preaches taking action and self control and responsibility the ends aren’t lining up with your means.

Let me tell you about the three most annoying assholes you’ve ever met. You know them all. They’ve annoyed you before.

1-The newly sober.
    2-The new religious convert.
    3-The new fitness convert
    3A- this is a subgroup of 3, but all aren’t gym goers. Many fall under healthy lifestyle or holistic. You find the Mercola cult members under this healthy lifestyle subgroup. The weed cures cancer and every medical condition known to man and don’t you love your hemp shirt people also fall into this subgroup. The lifetime weed advocate who enjoys it and knows it’s limited practical use, this guy is fine, but the weed cures everything guy, get the fuck away. People who spend $150 a session on Reiki also fall under this group. People who believe in the curative power of crystals. It’s a large cult subgroup.

All these people know absolutely nothing about their new passion, have basically joined a cult of one form or another, and can’t wait to tell you about it while having a child-like grasp of the subject matter.

Two of the 3 are very healthy life choices, but when that sober dude who was always the sloppiest drunk you ever met starts preaching, get the fuck away. Twenty year sober guys, salt of the earth. There is a reason even the 12 step groups tell these people to make almost no decisions requiring adult level intellect for a good life stretch after getting sober. The newbie idiocy is built into the program, which is pretty impressive self-awareness.

Now recall the biggest asshole or the dipshit whore you knew growing up who found Jesus and won’t shut the fuck up, is knocking on doors, is leaving pamphlets on rest stop toilet roll dispensers. Unfortunately time spent in religion isn’t always like sobriety or weed guy where they generally improve over time, and often they turn into the old guy who sits down next to you on a park bench when you’re 8 and asks you, “have you heard the good news?” while your brain should be blinking stranger danger pedophile.

Next is the person who didn’t find the gym until they were age 57 and starts talking to you about form and nutrition. With the advent of things like CrossFit that are 100% cult, throw in social media, it makes a lifetime gym rat like myself who used to love the place continue to build a super home gym. It takes the patience of a saint to not backhand them into the next room. Usually I just ask them if they’re done with their “heavy day” so I can warm up with their weights like they are children’s toys. You’ll notice these people as the ones taking 8 minutes between sets and viewing the gym as a social experience and talking about the atmosphere being so positive.

All these groups and subgroups are often replacement addictions. Some emerge decent people, but you don’t want to be around any of them for about a good five years.

Now imagine a perfect storm of all 3 of these assholes and add in menopause and a few bad breakups, and you’ve met the artist formerly known as splitthis(a fun old broad). Now just a category 5 nutjob who joined three prolific cults all at once, is a newbie at all, and even makes even those that belong to the same cult cringe.

There is other groups like the newly political which she also joined, then the new sucker to MLM selling you shit to get back their “investment.” I can’t say for sure she joined the latest, but it wouldn’t shock me if she was selling some holistic “insert snake oil of your choice” to her friends as they roll their eyes reading her PM’s.

There is hope for all these people once they get though the initial idiocy, particularly the sober ones given like 5 years when you can stop hiding your credit cards and anything with financial information when they stop by. But newbies, run the fuck away.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol dwais surrogate mom is such a batty twat

Walter Sobchak: Lol masterful

gut: yes

JACKDANIELS: RIP

shoeshine box: ty for the laughs! spot on

splitthis: Stupid drug addict as usual

gimmick:

Gordman: Well said

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

You are right about one thing. No matter how many times I say it it will not make it any more true. It’s true because it is, in fact, the truth.

No matter how many times you reply “stop posting propaganda” doesn’t make my point any less of an absolute fact.

I’m telling you with zero bias (in fact if I’m biased it’s to the this is all bullshit side) that the people currently in ICUs in Palm Beach county hospitals are overwhelmingly unvaccinated.

Maybe the 10,000 other counties I don’t have direct line of sight into are different but that would be an unbelievable outlier.
    look dweeb, people that are in the ICU are not all there for covid

your anecdotal stats are irrelevant.

wait for winter when you vaccinated faggots start dropping dead from the common cold
    You do realize they have dedicated ICU’s set up for COVID and that is what I’m referring too? There is nothing anecdotal at all.

Load Metric
    look dweeb, people that are in the ICU are not all there for covid

your anecdotal stats are irrelevant.

wait for winter when you vaccinated faggots start dropping dead from the common cold
    You do realize they have dedicated ICU’s set up for COVID and that is what I’m referring too? There is nothing anecdotal at all.
    right, just like all the temporary covid hospitals that were set up and never used.

God you're fucking stupid

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Will Dwai finally listen to Trump and take the vaccine?

I am vaccinated, I got proof from OSA

Comments

OSA: Official

Load Metric

right, just like all the temporary covid hospitals that were set up and never used.

One of us is being fucking stupid.

One of us has a wife who currently WORKS IN A TEMPORARY COVID HOSPITAL.

There is a big difference between having a healthy skepticism about Covid and being a complete ignoramus.

Load Metric

One of us is being fucking stupid.

One of us has a wife who currently WORKS IN A TEMPORARY COVID HOSPITAL.

There is a big difference between having a healthy skepticism about Covid and being a complete ignoramus.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Fact:

Objective:

For someone who preaches taking action and self control and responsibility the ends aren’t lining up with your means.

Let me tell you about the three most annoying assholes you’ve ever met. You know them all. They’ve annoyed you before.

1-The newly sober.
    3A- this is a subgroup of 3, but all aren’t gym goers. Many fall under healthy lifestyle or holistic. You find the Mercola cult members under this healthy lifestyle subgroup. The weed cures cancer and every medical condition known to man and don’t you love your hemp shirt people also fall into this subgroup. The lifetime weed advocate who enjoys it and knows it’s limited practical use, this guy is fine, but the weed cures everything guy, get the fuck away. People who spend $150 a session on Reiki also fall under this group. People who believe in the curative power of crystals. It’s a large cult subgroup.

All these people know absolutely nothing about their new passion, have basically joined a cult of one form or another, and can’t wait to tell you about it while having a child-like grasp of the subject matter.

Two of the 3 are very healthy life choices, but when that sober dude who was always the sloppiest drunk you ever met starts preaching, get the fuck away. Twenty year sober guys, salt of the earth. There is a reason even the 12 step groups tell these people to make almost no decisions requiring adult level intellect for a good life stretch after getting sober. The newbie idiocy is built into the program, which is pretty impressive self-awareness.

Now recall the biggest asshole or the dipshit whore you knew growing up who found Jesus and won’t shut the fuck up, is knocking on doors, is leaving pamphlets on rest stop toilet roll dispensers. Unfortunately time spent in religion isn’t always like sobriety or weed guy where they generally improve over time, and often they turn into the old guy who sits down next to you on a park bench when you’re 8 and asks you, “have you heard the good news?” while your brain should be blinking stranger danger pedophile.

Next is the person who didn’t find the gym until they were age 57 and starts talking to you about form and nutrition. With the advent of things like CrossFit that are 100% cult, throw in social media, it makes a lifetime gym rat like myself who used to love the place continue to build a super home gym. It takes the patience of a saint to not backhand them into the next room. Usually I just ask them if they’re done with their “heavy day” so I can warm up with their weights like they are children’s toys. You’ll notice these people as the ones taking 8 minutes between sets and viewing the gym as a social experience and talking about the atmosphere being so positive.

All these groups and subgroups are often replacement addictions. Some emerge decent people, but you don’t want to be around any of them for about a good five years.

Now imagine a perfect storm of all 3 of these assholes and add in menopause and a few bad breakups, and you’ve met the artist formerly known as splitthis(a fun old broad). Now just a category 5 nutjob who joined three prolific cults all at once, is a newbie at all, and even makes even those that belong to the same cult cringe.

There is other groups like the newly political which she also joined, then the new sucker to MLM selling you shit to get back their “investment.” I can’t say for sure she joined the latest, but it wouldn’t shock me if she was selling some holistic “insert snake oil of your choice” to her friends as they roll their eyes reading her PM’s.

There is hope for all these people once they get though the initial idiocy, particularly the sober ones given like 5 years when you can stop hiding your credit cards and anything with financial information when they stop by. But newbies, run the fuck away.
    #3 is correct. I was at an outdoor breakfast place this morning nursing a Bloody Mary, and these guys, 40 something in age pulled up on their bikes with their Lance Armstrong tights on. They were loud making sure everyone saw they were 'athletes' arriving on their gay fucking 10 speeds. None of the dudes were in particularly good shape, but they acted like Olympic athletes with their tights on. Anyway, here is the kicker, everyone in the seating area was eating normal breakfast fare, but not these guys. They literally tortured the waitress ordering some fruit shake bullshit not on the menu, to the point the bartender had to come out to see what they were looking for. Thankfully I left before the drinks came, but you know 100% they were sending them back.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Great dad

dwai:

Load Metric

Comments

dwai: propaganda

TheXFactor: TRUTH.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Even his crazy lies have to be put aside in the face of electoral reality. If he wants to run again in 2024, he needs his supporters alive to cast votes. Maybe. The only dead people who “voted” in 2020 voted for Trump.

Comments

splitthis: Wait and see dummy

TheXFactor: Trump can't run. He is too fucking FAT.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Even his crazy lies have to be put aside in the face of electoral reality. If he wants to run again in 2024, he needs his supporters alive to cast votes. Maybe. The only dead people who “voted” in 2020 voted for Trump.

Load Metric
    You may need to sun your balls a bit.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    You may need to sun your balls a bit.
    I got brutalized by the sun yesterday at the beach, my neck is done

didn't sun my balls though

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Fact:

Objective:

1-The newly sober.

Can I add group 4: The dull partisan political fan. They tend to frequently be a member of one of the 3 groups you mentioned. They also tend to have no real beliefs outside of cheering for their "team", regardless of who is on the team. This is even worse now when considering how fractured each party has become.

The people who would be fine with either Bernie or Biden. The ones who revere Trump and Reagan. The mental gymnastics to get through a conversation with them....I would hope they are not part of your group 1 so at least there could be beers.

Load Metric
    Listen BIG CRUDDY RETARD, corona is a problem because people are too fucking fat, don’t exercise, eat shitty food, drink too much, and something you know a lot about, do drugs.

I am not a newbie and you surely are not qualified to define that.

I am only stating the obvious.

Keep going with your bullshit propaganda. You do you.

I will do me, easily beating this stupid virus without big pharma, the government or retarded opinions like yours.

Keep watching, those fat vaccinated shit eating mofos will soon be filling the morgues.

Keep saying it, change or die.

Comments

country978: respect the passion

Walter Sobchak: Truth

simpdog: ‘

dwai: BIG CRUDDY RETARD rep
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Listen BIG CRUDDY RETARD, corona is a problem because people are too fucking fat, don’t exercise, eat shitty food, drink too much, and something you know a lot about, do drugs.

I will do me, easily beating this stupid virus without big pharma, the government or retarded opinions like yours.

Keep watching, those fat vaccinated shit eating mofos will soon be filling the morgues.

Lol, desperately and permanently alone.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Silver
    Load Metric
    But according to a new paper by researchers from Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh, this does not paint the full picture. The researchers analysed more than 5 million survey responses by a range of different demographic details, and classed those people who would “probably” or “definitely” not choose to get vaccinated as “vaccine hesitant.”

highest hesitancy was among those holding a Ph.D.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post
    But according to a new paper by researchers from Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh, this does not paint the full picture. The researchers analysed more than 5 million survey responses by a range of different demographic details, and classed those people who would “probably” or “definitely” not choose to get vaccinated as “vaccine hesitant.”

Did you read the whole study or just cherry pick out some quotes without giving context?

Also you can have a phd but still be on team Trump. College grad+ ~36% Trump in the 2016 election.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post

Did you read the whole study or just cherry pick out some quotes without giving context?

Also you can have a phd but still be on team Trump. College grad+ ~36% Trump in the 2016 election.
    It’s been posted like twenty times. I read it and it came from some online poll where you reported your own education level. It wasn’t like they called PHDs, you simply clicked a button saying you were. And it was like some low 20s %, which means almost 80% still thought it was idiotic to not be. I mean even in the event it was true, and not worthless, probably half the PHDs in the US are foreign born students iirc., many from super religious counties. It’s like 1% of the US population. It was just in general a useless poll and not really indicative of anything as it was consistently the more education, the more likely to be vaccinated, until you got to this small group of PHDs, and there was a rise, but still only slightly above 20%. Why it keeps being spammed I have no idea.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Correct

Platinum
    Load Metric

Please explain who is "qualified" then?

You've already stated that not more than a few years ago you were a lazy fat druggie/drunk ( i don't remember the exact words and im to lazy to look it up, but i know im in the ballpark)

Explain how you are suddenly some kind of "expert" with a pandemic and vaccines?

That aside, I know a guy who runs a radio show and stronlgly shares your views. you should call in to and let him know your feelings and let your voice be heard like he does.

Name:  fcc39e70-32c7-44e7-9843-3c4c4997fae0-largeScale_PhilValentinePhotocourtesyWTN.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  54.2 KB

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Lmao

Thread Information