Page 694 of 947 FirstFirst ... 194594644684690691692693694695696697698704744794 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,880 of 18937

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    what about you then country man whats your thing ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    what about you then country man whats your thing ?
    i abused the coke for a little while but none since 2017. I smoke the finest weed I can buy and/or grow. Hardly drink. No pills.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "Mandates and coercions DO NOT WORK especially when they come to us from a government that has repeatedly lied to the American People time and time again,” Stutts wrote on his Facebook page.
    Dude is dead but not wrong.

The left seems to believe that they can repeatedly lie to you and mislead you, but you're an awful and ignorant person if you don't trust them when the message is "really important".

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bad news, guyz.

Even Sabrina the Witch couldn't ward off COVID with a spell, despite being fully vaccinated: https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/20/enter...art/index.html

Oh, and she's totally mad that her kids' school doesn't have a mask mandate. But don't be that worried, as her 8-year-old is now "masking up" every day, so everything will be fine.

LOL Hollywood

Load Metric
    Leading news conmentary show hosts in Druff’s favorite major cable news channel are recommending animal anti-parasite medicine to trat COVID, people.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210821_0820155287861311361494277.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  87.7 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20210821-095420_Chrome.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  183.2 KB

Comments

Dan Druff: lol liberals

incognito81: Fucking selfish moron

Load Metric
    It’s amazing that people are against vaccines and think they’re dangerous but are falling all over themselves to take horse medicine and drink bleach.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    If they keep calling it the Trump vaccine.

Will Trump supporters get vaccinated?

Or pay $100 to get the shot or free hamburgers for a month?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Nope, even Dwai turned on Trump over the vaccine. Trump implemented operation warp speed to save all his die hard fatties but they call the vaccine rushed and unproven. God damned RINOs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Nope, even Dwai turned on Trump over the vaccine. Trump implemented operation warp speed to save all his die hard fatties but they call the vaccine rushed and unproven. God damned RINOs.
    Trump sped up the timeline, we were supposed to be in lockdown for years, begging for a cure, vaccine, thank God Trump put operation warp speed together and ruined the Dems' plans.

THE TRUMP VACCINE IS GOD

Gold
    Load Metric
    My niece just tested positive and has symptoms. She had the J&J vaccine. Two of her unvaccinated friends came over to visit her because they don't care if they get the virus. And this happens all over the place. Covid is not going to be stopped until is passes through us all IMO. All these vaccinated folks getting so called break through infections.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    My niece just tested positive and has symptoms. She had the J&J vaccine. Two of her unvaccinated friends came over to visit her because they don't care if they get the virus. And this happens all over the place. Covid is not going to be stopped until is passes through us all IMO. All these vaccinated folks getting so called break through infections.
    India is 70% COVID antibody positive, and most of them are still unvaccinated. We are all eventually going to do the Sweden plan, whether we like It or not. Get vaccinated and live your life I say. Or don’t get vaccinated and take your chances and live your life anyways.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    India is 70% COVID antibody positive, and most of them are still unvaccinated. We are all eventually going to do the Sweden plan, whether we like It or not. Get vaccinated and live your life I say.
    This is such a great point. We dont talk about India anymore but what happened there was like a miracle. One day it was just gone. Ok, maybe not quite but they had a spike that has dropped like a stone. Seems reasonable we should expect the same thing here in the not so distant future.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

India is 70% COVID antibody positive, and most of them are still unvaccinated. We are all eventually going to do the Sweden plan, whether we like It or not. Get vaccinated and live your life I say.
    This is such a great point. We dont talk about India anymore but what happened there was like a miracle. One day it was just gone. Ok, maybe not quite but they had a spike that has dropped like a stone. Seems reasonable we should expect the same thing here in the not so distant future.
    when you aren't testing every Tom dick and Harry for covid when they come to the hospital for different reasons with a faulty PCR test our numbers would drop like a stone too.

it's bogus testing keeping this "pandemic" alive, notice they only report cases anymore, cause nobody is dying from this shit enough to scare anybody anymore

Comments

incognito81: Really sad. Go take a walk around your nearest hospital and report back.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

when you aren't testing every Tom dick and Harry for covid when they come to the hospital for different reasons with a faulty PCR test our numbers would drop like a stone too.

it's bogus testing keeping this "pandemic" alive, notice they only report cases anymore, cause nobody is dying from this shit enough to scare anybody anymore
    This will age well.

Re: India, they dropped their mobility to 1/3 of normal and wore masks. Best US ever did was drop their mobility to 2/3 of normal and somehow politicized wearing masks. The end result is that a huge interconnected slum did better than the greatest nation on earth.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

This will age well.

Re: India, they dropped their mobility to 1/3 of normal and wore masks. Best US ever did was drop their mobility to 2/3 of normal and somehow politicized wearing masks. The end result is that a huge interconnected slum did better than the greatest nation on earth.
    cry more doomer

Gold
    Load Metric

thats right dwai! there is a lot of money involved in keeping the virus going and instilling fear in the masses. I don't think there is anything left to do but to deal with the sick and dead. I am very much opposed to forced testing of asymtomatic people and there is a lot of that going on. The collective fear should have ended a long time ago but interested parties have done a remarkable job in continuing to instill fear in others for no good reason. Can anyone explain to me how our way out of this is not through herd immunity by whatever means necessary?

Comments

dwai:

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Is this another guy that was “not wrong” but still died of Covid?

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1429231635363336199

Comments

1marley1: ITT: bunch of fucking retards

dwai: n-word

Walter Sobchak: Good riddance

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post
    Is this another guy that was “not wrong” but still died of Covid?

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1429231635363336199
    He wasnt wrong or right. Not for me to judge. I just havent heard a reasonable argument for why we should be placing any restrictions or mandates on our citizens when all citizens are free to place whatever restrictions on themselves they want. Wanna keep your kid home from school? Close your business? Not play live poker? Fine, you do that. More people are going to die from this . I hope its not me or you or anyone any of us loves but its going to happen and theres nothing more you can do to actually stop it

Thread Information