Page 692 of 946 FirstFirst ... 192592642682688689690691692693694695696702742792 ... LastLast
Results 13,821 to 13,840 of 18918

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    pm me if you don't want to admit in public. Which one of you was it?

Load Metric
    LOL TEAM RETARD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post
    LOL TEAM RETARD

To be fair, you shouldn’t be laughing at anyone if you watch The Young Turks.

Comments

sonatine: had to be said

Load Metric
    Fox News, the major media home of “Personal Freedom and Privacy for Americans!”, is requiring its employees to report to the company the details of their sex lives — I mean, COVID vaccination status.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Have a buddy who got a breakthrough case of the Ro Ro. His symptoms were just fever and chills like when he got his shots. Lasted a week and he has been a little tired after that.

What is driving him crazy is a metallic taste in his mouth. Mouth wash, brushing teeth, gum … nothing makes a difference. He can taste food but the metallic taste resurfaces. Like having a quarter in his mouth he says. He tells me this is actually not an uncommon thing now per his doctor.

He says it distracts him all day. He is always conscious of it and it’s sort of maddening.

Be interesting how long this lasts.

I’m still running pure so far. I am frankly amazed given everywhere I’ve been and what I do. Just went to the barber and he trimmed my beard so we still have action.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Have a buddy who got a breakthrough case of the Ro Ro. His symptoms were just fever and chills like when he got his shots. Lasted a week and he has been a little tired after that.

What is driving him crazy is a metallic taste in his mouth. Mouth wash, brushing teeth, gum … nothing makes a difference. He can taste food but the metallic taste resurfaces. Like having a quarter in his mouth he says. He tells me this is actually not an uncommon thing now per his doctor.

He says it distracts him all day. He is always conscious of it and it’s sort of maddening.

I’m still running pure so far. I am frankly amazed given everywhere I’ve been and what I do. Just went to the barber and he trimmed my beard so we still have action.
    I mentioned this earlier in this thread. I just said horrible taste or weird taste thing as my reason I thought I already likely had Delta.

I went golfing with old buddies for a week at courses in NY, MI, and here in Ohio. I got back and had what I thought was horrible allergies for like two days before the taste thing started. I wouldn’t describe it as metallic, just the worst taste ever. I was brushing teeth several times a day and gargling mouthwash multiple times. It was weird, I asked my girl is my breath horrible, and she said no, not at all. My mouth tasted so bad it felt like it had to be bad and it made me self-conscious but appeared to be just my sense of taste. Sneezing, running nose, and the worst taste ever. Mine lasted exactly twelve days.

My buddy started like 3 days after me. Identical symptoms, and he described it as horrible metallic taste. His lasted nineteen days.

When we both had it, I was saying, have you ever had any bad taste that lasted days like this? Neither of us had experienced anything similar in 50 years of life. I’ve had reflux type taste, but nothing like this. I googled around and became pretty convinced we both had delta from others who had tested positive. I was never sick enough to care about a test. I’d sneeze fifty times a day, and the taste was horrid, but neither one of us sick.

Anyway, his daughter who was home for summer, was tested for a grad teaching position at an east coast school she had accepted and interviewed at. She dinged positive. This was like a week after my buddy got home. She was vaxxed and is 21, so she didn’t feel a thing.

So I’m pretty sure we had it and then his daughter got it from us as she isn’t much of a socializer. The taste was the worst, but otherwise no big deal. Mine went away after 12, my buddy 19. I assumed whatever eliminated taste in smell in original variant still hits something in regards to Delta. My buddy described it just like your buddy. For me, just the worst taste ever.

No definitive proof for us, but pretty sure.
    Last edited by BCR; 08-20-2021 at 01:40 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I mentioned this earlier in this thread. I just said horrible taste or weird taste thing as my reason I thought I already likely had Delta.

I went golfing with old buddies for a week at courses in NY, MI, and here in Ohio. I got back and had what I thought was horrible allergies for like two days before the taste thing started. I wouldn’t describe it as metallic, just the worst taste ever. I was brushing teeth several times a day and gargling mouthwash multiple times. It was weird, I asked my girl is my breath horrible, and she said no, not at all. My mouth tasted so bad it felt like it had to be bad and it made me self-conscious but appeared to be just my sense of taste. Sneezing, running nose, and the worst taste ever. Mine lasted exactly twelve days.

My buddy started like 3 days after me. Identical symptoms, and he described it as horrible metallic taste. His lasted nineteen days.

When we both had it, I was saying, have you ever had any bad taste that lasted days like this? Neither of us had experienced anything similar in 50 years of life. I’ve had reflux type taste, but nothing like this. I googled around and became pretty convinced we both had delta from others who had tested positive. I was never sick enough to care about a test. I’d sneeze fifty times a day, and the taste was horrid, but neither one of us sick.

Anyway, his daughter who was home for summer, was tested for a grad teaching position at an east coast school she had accepted and interviewed at. She dinged positive. This was like a week after my buddy got home. She was vaxxed and is 21, so she didn’t feel a thing.

So I’m pretty sure we had it and then his daughter got it from us as she isn’t much of a socializer. The taste was the worst, but otherwise no big deal. Mine went away after 12, my buddy 19. I assumed whatever eliminate taste in smell still hits something in regards to Delta. My buddy described it just like your buddy. For me, just the worst taste ever.

let me get this straight, you had covid?

tHe dElTa VaRIaNt and you're still alive?

my God you must be a super human

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

So I’m pretty sure we had it and then his daughter got it from us as she isn’t much of a socializer. The taste was the worst, but otherwise no big deal. Mine went away after 12, my buddy 19. I assumed whatever eliminate taste in smell still hits something in regards to Delta. My buddy described it just like your buddy. For me, just the worst taste ever.

Stop with your stupidity please. Just because most will not die doesnt mean the ones that do die should. Its preventable you drooler. You want your mom or you grandma to die? STFU already you pea brain

Comments

dwai: n-word lover

Salty_Aus: Playing the ignorant cunt is getting old. You need a new shtick, dwai.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito81 View Post

Stop with your stupidity please. Just because most will not die doesnt mean the ones that do die should. Its preventable you drooler. You want your mom or you grandma to die? STFU already you pea brain
    shut your stupid mouth you dumb faggot

people that die of covid have one foot in the grave and one on a banana peel, sorry you fell for the political propaganda you dumb dweeb

Bronze
    Load Metric

people that die of covid have one foot in the grave and one on a banana peel, sorry you fell for the political propaganda you dumb dweeb
    Cmon guy. its not a global conspiracy. Hate to break it to you buts its real. But using your logic, if someone is unhealthy and and has " one foot in the grave" they deserve to die? Thats some cold hearted shit

Bronze
    Load Metric
    maybe its just not real to you because you dont have any friends or family? therefor you know no one whos got it? I personally know 3 people and i live it rural Nevada at the base of Lake tahoe ATM. Also have a friend of a friend that both his parents died of it. GO Fuck yourself. Read a book

Load Metric
    maybe its just not real to you because you dont have any friends or family? therefor you know no one whos got it? I personally know 3 people and i live it rural Nevada at the base of Lake tahoe ATM. Also have a friend of a friend that both his parents died of it. GO Fuck yourself. Read a book
    Name:  Screenshot_20210820-191403_Chrome.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  503.2 KB

ROFL COVIDAMENTS

Load Metric
    25% of the "cases" in LA "hospitalizations" DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY HAD COVID AND HAD A FAULTY PCR TEST TELL THEM THEY'RE COVID POSITIVE ROFL

AND YOU DON'T THINK THESE NUMBERS ARE SKEWED EVERYWHERE?

LOL

Load Metric
    fuck your friend and fuck his parents you dumb cock sucking faggot

Load Metric

Cmon guy. its not a global conspiracy. Hate to break it to you buts its real. But using your logic, if someone is unhealthy and and has " one foot in the grave" they deserve to die? Thats some cold hearted shit
    cry more doomer

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210820-192139_Chrome.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  233.2 KB

ItS a GlObAL pAnDeMiC yall

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Fuck. Youre awful. Maybe you should try thinking about something other than yourself for a minute or two. You make me embarrassed to be an American Dwai. God Speed

Load Metric
    Fuck. Youre awful. Maybe you should try thinking about something other than yourself for a minute or two. You make me embarrassed to be an American Dwai. God Speed
    keep crying faggot doomer, the whole thing is bullshit.

the numbers, the tests, the data, the deaths have all been inflated to consume control like the patriot act was after 911, if you can't see that after 18 months I don't think you can be saved

fuck off and be gone dweeb

Load Metric
    im thinking if we just re branded this as bat flu people would stop losing their shit so easily
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    cos it obv is literally bat flu that was engineered in a lab to work on humans no big deal tho if you can survive normal flu in one piece you will prob be ok with bat flu
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Thread Information