Page 684 of 947 FirstFirst ... 184584634674680681682683684685686687688694734784 ... LastLast
Results 13,661 to 13,680 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Here it is. All rolled up into one. Remember when Trump said it would all just go away? That it was a Democratic hoax? These are your people, Druff. And when you cherrypick statistics (I realize now after re-reading that your stats probably DO include and mostly ARE pre-Delta data and you knew that but glossed over it calling them “up to date”) and put your little spin on it, you contribute to the misinformation storm. And for what? For what?

https://twitter.com/JerriJamz/status/1426052914255106049

Comments

dwai: faggot

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post
    Here it is. All rolled up into one. Remember when Trump said it would all just go away? That it was a Democratic hoax? These are your people, Druff. And when you cherrypick statistics (I realize now after re-reading that your stats probably DO include and mostly ARE pre-Delta data and you knew that but glossed over it calling them “up to date”) and put your little spin on it, you contribute to the misinformation storm. And for what? For what?

hey faggot moron

do you realize Delta MUST be less deadly by nature of virus science?

IF IT IS MORE CONTAGIOUS IT MUST BE LESS DEADLY

YOU ARE A PROPAGANDA DRONE.

KEEP WATCHING CNN YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL RETARD

Bronze
    Load Metric
    This will be the death of the Republican party. Once we get some hindsight and everyone can see how out of touch with reality you all are, as you continue to lose elections by massive margins, it will all come crumbling down and the GOP will lose all of its power and die. As it should.

Load Metric
    This will be the death of the Republican party. Once we get some hindsight and everyone can see how out of touch with reality you all are, as you continue to lose elections by massive margins, it will all come crumbling down and the GOP will lose all of its power and die. As it should.
    Ok big guy, how about you put your money where your mouth is? You can go to Predictit right now, as in TODAY, and place a big fat wager on the 2022 election for the House.

The odds have Republicans 69%, you can get a HUGE margin on the Dems, all you do is place a large bet. Screen shot it over here in this thread. Oh wait you are full of shit forget it.

What a dope.

Load Metric
    you are an absolute moron

65% of blacks are not vaccinated

are they the white supremacist republican Trump supporters anti-vaxxers you're worried about?

fucking dumbass

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Ok big guy, how about you put your money where your mouth is? You can go to Predictit right now, as in TODAY, and place a big fat wager on the 2022 election for the House.

The odds have Republicans 69%, you can get a HUGE margin on the Dems, all you do is place a large bet. Screen shot it over here in this thread. Oh wait you are full of shit forget it.

What a dope.
    How about you and I make that bet? $1000? Must escrow.

Bronze
    Load Metric

You can see that she actually believes what she is saying unlike the GOP grifters like a Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz, Bannon etc

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

hey faggot moron

Yea that's not a thing. They might gravitate towards more contagious and less deadly, but there's no guarantee.

Sort of like evolution should go towards improving ability to survive. Smarter, stronger or whatever works out. But there's always outliers like you and other mongs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    hey faggot moron

Yea that's not a thing. They might gravitate towards more contagious and less deadly, but there's no guarantee.

Sort of like evolution should go towards improving ability to survive. Smarter, stronger or whatever works out. But there's always outliers like you and other mongs.
    shut up you stupid Finnish n-word, that's the science, you science denier

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Finnish n-word rep

Load Metric

What a dope.
    Why the fuck would I make a bet with you when I can go online and make whatever bet I want? I am not interested in making a bet with some guy who looks to be a goner with a heart attack this time next year. Get your cholesterol fixed which is the easiest fucking thing to do, oh wait you have an Obama Care plan so maybe not. In the meantime, you have an opportunity to bet $10K on Predictit right now, you don't need escrow or any of that shit, takes like 5 minutes. Step up, sounds like you are a ticking time bomb anyway, so run the fuck out of that credit card and stiff the Man at the end.

Comments

dwai: ROFL

Load Metric

...and other mongs.

Load Metric
    ...and other mongs.
    o

Load Metric

Why the fuck would I make a bet with you when I can go online and make whatever bet I want? I am not interested in making a bet with some guy who looks to be a goner with a heart attack this time next year. Get your cholesterol fixed which is the easiest fucking thing to do, oh wait you have an Obama Care plan so maybe not. In the meantime, you have an opportunity to bet $10K on Predictit right now, you don't need escrow or any of that shit, takes like 5 minutes. Step up, sounds like you are a ticking time bomb anyway, so run the fuck out of that credit card and stiff the Man at the end.
    Bet him pussy. That $1,000 is only 0.05% of your net liquid assets.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Come on bro, don't be like the morons on the left and trying to make the case that COVID is basically the same across age groups.

Unlike the flu, COVID danger is tremendously different for someone 50 compared to someone who is 30.

But since I want to use hard math and not just anecdotes, there have been almost 32,000 COVID deaths of people 45-54, and I'm right in the center of that age group. That's 5.2% of all COVID deaths, and that age group comprises 12.38% of the population. So COVID is a definite danger to that age group. Put another way, there are more than 5x the deaths in the 45-54 group than there are for everyone under 35 combined, and almost 100x as many deaths than all kids 0-17 combined.
    Pretty much everything related to kids or millennials is based on the assumption that they can spread the disease. No one is worried about the health ramifications to them.

For modelling purposes they are important because they are either more mobile than boomers or are shipped to a virus store where they are given 37 doses of virus that they then bring home.

Children that go to school/daycare connect households in really bad way.

Rats were the among biggest spreaders of plague. No one cared what happened to the rats.
    "No one" is worried about the health ramifications to kids and young people?

The scare pieces on CNN and other mainstream outlets speak otherwise.

Notice the ominous headlines tend to read, "Children's Hospital Almost Out of Beds Due to Huge Pediatric COVID Admissions Spike", not "Children Might Be Spreading COVID While Presymptomatic". Even The Lincoln Project got in on the action, showing a graphic video of a little kid near death while on a ventilator.

The implication is that we need to support lockdowns and mask mandates in order to keep our kids from dying, and this time they're totally really in danger, and not just being used as pawns by the teachers' unions like last time.

Load Metric

Pretty much everything related to kids or millennials is based on the assumption that they can spread the disease. No one is worried about the health ramifications to them.

For modelling purposes they are important because they are either more mobile than boomers or are shipped to a virus store where they are given 37 doses of virus that they then bring home.

Children that go to school/daycare connect households in really bad way.

Rats were the among biggest spreaders of plague. No one cared what happened to the rats.
    "No one" is worried about the health ramifications to kids and young people?

The scare pieces on CNN and other mainstream outlets speak otherwise.

Notice the ominous headlines tend to read, "Children's Hospital Almost Out of Beds Due to Huge Pediatric COVID Admissions Spike", not "Children Might Be Spreading COVID While Presymptomatic". Even The Lincoln Project got in on the action, showing a graphic video of a little kid near death while on a ventilator.

The implication is that we need to support lockdowns and mask mandates in order to keep our kids from dying, and this time they're totally really in danger, and not just being used as pawns by the teachers' unions like last time.
    gimmick is a fucking clown idiot I don't know why you bother anymore, he might actually be the opposite version of me at this point except I'm just a troll and he will argue semantics for days

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Come on bro, don't be like the morons on the left and trying to make the case that COVID is basically the same across age groups.

Unlike the flu, COVID danger is tremendously different for someone 50 compared to someone who is 30.

But since I want to use hard math and not just anecdotes, there have been almost 32,000 COVID deaths of people 45-54, and I'm right in the center of that age group. That's 5.2% of all COVID deaths, and that age group comprises 12.38% of the population. So COVID is a definite danger to that age group. Put another way, there are more than 5x the deaths in the 45-54 group than there are for everyone under 35 combined, and almost 100x as many deaths than all kids 0-17 combined.
    I can tell you for a fact that younger people are making up a higher % of hospital beds this time around in South Florida.

I *suspect* (another word for guess) that delta isn’t “hammering” younger people worse than the alpha version but because the % needing ICU are falling for the much higher vaccinated population that is the 40 and over crowd.
    If your suspicion is correct, then once again the media/left is lying via statistics which don't tell the whole story.

It's just so dirty how they are now using the children to scare everyone, but that's par for the course, since they've done it for years.

Load Metric
    Daly has unfortunately turned into a media faggot as well, I suspect he's looking for reasons to justify his useless vaccine

Load Metric
    I think it is important for everyone to stop just focusing on the bullshit surrounding the pandemic, the vaccines and passes.

We need to start openly talking about the bigger picture and the degradation of our society, both socially and economically, that led up to this.

Covid is just a vector for bigger and more damaging changes to come. We might be able to get more people on board if we stop just arguing about an obviously bullshit pandemic. People that can't see it despite the obvious lies are sadly lost. Others are just in a state of apathy waiting for the storm to pass.

People are realizing there is something else behind the pandemic and the health pass. So the movement is growing.

Load Metric
    Daly has unfortunately turned into a media faggot as well, I suspect he's looking for reasons to justify his useless vaccine

Hey I’ve been nothing but remarkably consistent to the numbers the same way I make by bets.

To this point the vaccine I got has been 100% useless. It’s more likely that not getting it will have been in vain. That’s an undeniable fact that team DWAI is correct about…….

Thing is you are only right about it until you aint. Numbers are undeniable that if you get exposed and come down with it you are going to turn out far better, by the numbers, then if you don’t have it.

I’ll take being a media faggot so long as I get to avoid the ICU, unlikely as that may be.

Comments

dwai: I'm only kidding brother I know you're a smart guy

Diamond
    Load Metric
    https://abc7ny.com/10949924/?ex_cid=...3Ym9J21yskwNpM

27 vaccinated people test positive for COVID on Carnival ship

Are they saying the unvaccinated gave it to them? 27 is alot of ppl.

Thread Information