Page 683 of 947 FirstFirst ... 183583633673679680681682683684685686687693733783 ... LastLast
Results 13,641 to 13,660 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    People are sick and tired of Covid propaganda and aren’t gonna put up with it anymore.
    Nope. Druff needs his third vaccine shot.

And Dr. Fauci says you must take covid booster shots indefinitely.

FDA approves COVID booster shots: Agency says transplant patients and others with weakened immune systems can get third shot of Moderna or Pfizer vaccine

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-systems.html

Fauci says he can't rule out Americans having to have booster shots indefinitely - but hopes one will suffice - and warns fully-vaccinated 'breakthrough' infections could still cause long COVID

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-suffice.html

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

LOL big day when wherever dwai absorbs his COVID bullshit has simply shifted to 'who cares?'

What an AIDS gargling retard lol
    in 5, 10 or 15 years, maybe even 20 when you realize you guys were duped, like you were with WMD maybe if Druff is still around from his second dinners, maybe you'll say hey man, I got played, again by the MSM and politicians.

just maybe, we just gotta hope Druff cools it on the extra meals
    I actually called out the WMDs as bullshit at the time. I even have proof, somewhere. A letter to the editor I wrote was published.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    in 5, 10 or 15 years, maybe even 20 when you realize you guys were duped, like you were with WMD maybe if Druff is still around from his second dinners, maybe you'll say hey man, I got played, again by the MSM and politicians.

just maybe, we just gotta hope Druff cools it on the extra meals
    nice job with the mention of wmd! I'll never forget that nor will I forget that after a generation in Afghanistan we are leaving it much the way we did Viet Nam. Putting people into a panic over covid is a great distraction to keep our focus away from yet one more bad ending for our country. I dont know how anyone can ever trust the governments word on anything let alone making judgments of others who are skeptical of what they're being told to do in taking the vaccine. People are very justified in these views. The US government is pathetic and infested with liars and scoundrels.
    Bernie Sanders voted against the Iraq War.

Last edited by CryptoNinja; 08-12-2021 at 11:48 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Since we're talking statistics, I have a little game for you to play.

Approach your favorite Democrat COVID activist friend of yours, and ask them to guess the following, without looking up the answers:

1) "Kids under 18 make up 24% of the US population. What percentage of COVID deaths do they make up?"

2) "People under 35 make up 44% of the US population. What percentage of the COVID deaths do they make up?"

The answers they give you will be off by orders of magnitude.

The actual answers:

1) Kids under 18 make up less than 0.06% of all US COVID deaths (0.057%)

2) People under 35 make up less than 1% of all US COVID deaths (0.96%)

Source: https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisiona...-Age/9bhg-hcku

Remember this next time you read a histroinic article about ERs being filled to the gills with kids, or how COVID is a disease which is incredibly dangerous for everyone.

The left can't math, but they're good at SCIENCE, amirite?
    So, people over 35 make up 98.94% of all Covid deaths? Ok. Maybe. What’s your point? Also, how old is your data? Is that including pre-Delta stats? Docs are reporting that the people getting it now are younger.

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post
    Since we're talking statistics, I have a little game for you to play.

Approach your favorite Democrat COVID activist friend of yours, and ask them to guess the following, without looking up the answers:

1) "Kids under 18 make up 24% of the US population. What percentage of COVID deaths do they make up?"

2) "People under 35 make up 44% of the US population. What percentage of the COVID deaths do they make up?"

The answers they give you will be off by orders of magnitude.

The actual answers:

1) Kids under 18 make up less than 0.06% of all US COVID deaths (0.057%)

2) People under 35 make up less than 1% of all US COVID deaths (0.96%)

Source: https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisiona...-Age/9bhg-hcku

Remember this next time you read a histroinic article about ERs being filled to the gills with kids, or how COVID is a disease which is incredibly dangerous for everyone.

The left can't math, but they're good at SCIENCE, amirite?
    So, people over 35 make up 98.94% of all Covid deaths? Ok. Maybe. What’s your point? Also, how old is your data? Is that including pre-Delta stats? Docs are reporting that the people getting it now are younger.
    My data is 1 week old.

My point is that, with 99.04% of the COVID deaths happening to those 35+ -- who make up only a little more than half the population -- the media is simply lying and misleading with their frequent "this is dangerous to everyone" message.

Go ahead... ask fellow Democrats what percentage of deaths are people under 35, reminding them that this demographic makes up 44% of the US population. I bet almost none will guess 1% or anywhere near it.

Then ask what percentage are pediatric deaths, noting that 24% of the population is pediatric. You think any will guess 0.057%?

Why do you think people would guess so far off? Could it be the media hammering us with nonsense about the danger to children and young people, which is being done both for sensationalism and promoting an agenda?

Regarding the "young people are getting it now more often", that's not supported by any real data. It's anecdotal bullshit, which is explainable simply by various outside factors -- young people are less likely to be vaxxed, young people are more likely to be going out, and everything is open for people to go get infected now.

Load Metric

My data is 1 week old.

My point is that, with 99.04% of the COVID deaths happening to those 35+ -- who make up only a little more than half the population -- the media is simply lying and misleading with their frequent "this is dangerous to everyone" message.

Go ahead... ask fellow Democrats what percentage of deaths are people under 35, reminding them that this demographic makes up 44% of the US population. I bet almost none will guess 1% or anywhere near it.

Then ask what percentage are pediatric deaths, noting that 24% of the population is pediatric. You think any will guess 0.057%?

Why do you think people would guess so far off? Could it be the media hammering us with nonsense about the danger to children and young people, which is being done both for sensationalism and promoting an agenda?

Regarding the "young people are getting it now more often", that's not supported by any real data. It's anecdotal bullshit, which is explainable simply by various outside factors -- young people are less likely to be vaxxed, young people are more likely to be going out, and everything is open for people to go get infected now.
    I like how you use 35+ as your benchmark to justify your crippling fear of covid, pretty sure the number barely moves if you had used 65+

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Eh. We have incomplete data. But it’s kind of a weird way to gripe about the same media bias thing. People over 35 include me and you and most of the people reading this. It’s +EV to care about your own demographic. Also, I agree with you that the MSM is biased. It’s very hard to find unbiased news in America and it exists for both the right and the left. As a matter of fact there’s plenty of fingers pointing at Fox News for saying things to its viewers that might have contributed to 1/6. See:

Last edited by CryptoNinja; 08-13-2021 at 12:52 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    What really concerns me is stuff like this thread:

https://twitter.com/GallopingGaye/status/1425904969539072004

A doctor was overcome with sadness talking about kids getting sick. Read the absolutely psycho responses like “That’s a seizure caused by the vaccine”. That video has 335k views in 12 hours. Contributing to this mass psychosis by downplaying the danger of the virus makes no sense.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What really concerns me is stuff like this thread:

https://twitter.com/GallopingGaye/status/1425904969539072004

A doctor was overcome with sadness talking about kids getting sick. Read the absolutely psycho responses like “That’s a seizure caused by the vaccine”. That video has 335k views in 12 hours. Contributing to this mass psychosis by downplaying the danger of the virus makes no sense.
    Still believing these anecdotal "doctor/nurse" reports on Twitter, with no data backing them up? Oooooooookay.

A look at the social media accounts of most of these Twitter doctors and nurses shows a history of left wing activism, dating back prior to COVID.

In any case, it's simple linear math. More overall cases = more overall hospitalizations for all age groups. So if there are 5 times as many COVID cases this month compared to last month, you'd expected 5x the pediatric COVID admissions compared to last month. Right?

I'm not seeing a single credible report that Delta is harming kids at an alarming rate.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

My data is 1 week old.

I like how you use 35+ as your benchmark to justify your crippling fear of covid, pretty sure the number barely moves if you had used 65+
    Come on bro, don't be like the morons on the left and trying to make the case that COVID is basically the same across age groups.

Unlike the flu, COVID danger is tremendously different for someone 50 compared to someone who is 30.

But since I want to use hard math and not just anecdotes, there have been almost 32,000 COVID deaths of people 45-54, and I'm right in the center of that age group. That's 5.2% of all COVID deaths, and that age group comprises 12.38% of the population. So COVID is a definite danger to that age group. Put another way, there are more than 5x the deaths in the 45-54 group than there are for everyone under 35 combined, and almost 100x as many deaths than all kids 0-17 combined.

Load Metric
    Come on bro, don't be like the morons on the left and trying to make the case that COVID is basically the same across age groups.

Unlike the flu, COVID danger is tremendously different for someone 50 compared to someone who is 30.

But since I want to use hard math and not just anecdotes, there have been almost 32,000 COVID deaths of people 45-54, and I'm right in the center of that age group. That's 5.2% of all COVID deaths, and that age group comprises 12.38% of the population. So COVID is a definite danger to that age group. Put another way, there are more than 5x the deaths in the 45-54 group than there are for everyone under 35 combined, and almost 100x as many deaths than all kids 0-17 combined.
    nah I agree with you, it's not really deadly at all

Load Metric
    what is the percentage of all "covid" deaths above the age of 60?

Load Metric

I can tell you for a fact that younger people are making up a higher % of hospital beds this time around in South Florida.

I *suspect* (another word for guess) that delta isn’t “hammering” younger people worse than the alpha version but because the % needing ICU are falling for the much higher vaccinated population that is the 40 and over crowd.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: This

Load Metric
    what is the percentage of all "covid" deaths above the age of 60?
    I see through your trick question.

The answer is zero because it’s all a hoax and nobody has ever died of Covid.

Nice try Dumbocrat!

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I admit I checked out of the whole Coronavirus news cycle a long time ago. But can someone walk me through something here.

So I remember as late as June, the Delta variant raging through India was the top of the daily news cycle. I wasn't reading any of the articles, but I saw the headlines. Then, one day no one was talking about India anymore, it was just out of sight, out of mind.

Anyways, according to the "alt-right" media apparently what happened is that India started giving out Ivermectin like it was candy, and it worked (at least it worked a hell of a lot better than any vaccines were) and almost overnight Indian's Covid pandemic was suddenly under control. And of course as the official narrative being pumped out by our media/big tech/big Pharma/big D party has been vaccine = good and ivermectin = bad; that is why suddenly India disappeared from the news cycle completely. And there has been a ruthless media/big tech campaign to suppress any talk about Ivermectin and whether it may have worked in India.

Now, I am willing to take this all with a grain of salt, but I would like to know what the "official narrative" is relative to this one. Can someone who has been following and drinking the official narrative kool-aid (Sonatine?) explain what the official narrative is as it pertains to the Indian pandemic and Ivermectin?
    Doubt there's whole lot about Ivermectin.

India did this thing where they wore masks and reduced mobility by 2/3 of typical. The end result was 200k dead and about 60% of population has antibodies.

India at their peak tried everything and now they have some backend numbers. They currently don't advise using Ivermectin, HCQ and handful of other miracle cures with asymptomatic or mild cases. Make of it what you will.

Load Metric

Pretty much everything related to kids or millennials is based on the assumption that they can spread the disease. No one is worried about the health ramifications to them.

For modelling purposes they are important because they are either more mobile than boomers or are shipped to a virus store where they are given 37 doses of virus that they then bring home.

Children that go to school/daycare connect households in really bad way.

Rats were the among biggest spreaders of plague. No one cared what happened to the rats.

Load Metric
    Around here, 75% cases unvaccinated. 10% single dose. 15% double vaxxed.

72% around here have had 1 dose, 65% double vaxxed.

edit 82% and 73% for eligible the #s above included kids under 12 who can't get it yet.

BUT we don't need vaccines, this is all fake and a big setup by the government. We will look back in 20 years on this!!!!

Name:  1*L76A5gL6176UbMgn7q4Ybg.jpeg
Views: 181
Size:  217.4 KB

Load Metric
    Since this appears to be the weird random facts day, here's a few.

In 2018 most common age in the US for White people was 58, for Blacks 27 and for Hispanics 11.

In 2018 36% of White people were boomers or older, 25% of blacks and 17% of Hispanics.

Median age of White people was 44, Blacks were at 34 and Hispanics at 30.

And all this relates to muh minorities angle about vaccines.

In late July by one random poll these were the figures for the vaccinated.

For adults 70% White, 65% Black and 61% Hispanic.

For party affiliation 86% Dem, 63% Independent and 54% GOP.

For age distribution 85% for 65+, 73% for 50-64, 58% for 30-49 and 57% for 18-29.

What the above means is that the party affiliation is by far the biggest contributor. The race angle is very closely covered by age distribution and the whole race difference is fuckall to begin with.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ethnic-groups/

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...tor-july-2021/

Now obv polls are whatever. They wouldn't be needed if US government would spend a tenth of your commercial sectors spending on data collection/analysis.

I don't know why most of your media keeps mentioning vaccinations as percentage of total demographic. Your racial demographics are ridiculously skewed.

In a highly surprising twist White people have most to gain from vaccinations.

TLDR: White people are the worst.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    No matter the subject, white people are the devil.

Thread Information