Page 666 of 947 FirstFirst ... 166566616656662663664665666667668669670676716766 ... LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,320 of 18936

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    get it? she's a doctor for being a vet....but is also a physiotherapist at a hospital.

Some people went on to further education and even have multiple degrees!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    get it? she's a doctor for being a vet....but is also a physiotherapist at a hospital.

Some people went on to further education and even have multiple degrees!

Load Metric
    did i miss it or have they found literally no one with a natural immunity to this yet?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    did i miss it or have they found literally no one with a natural immunity to this yet?

I’m sure like .01% that eat earwax and sunflower seeds exist but it will be 5 years until we connect the dots.

I’m still kind of amazed we can’t get a simple list of high & low risk factors other then the fatty narrative.

Diabetics, high blood pressure, blood type, sex, color……. There is some randomness to how it impacts people.

Comments

dwai:

sonatine:

Gold
    Load Metric
    The 7 day moving average was floating around 250 deaths/day for a month and the last 3 days it has been around 300 deaths/day. So it looks like there could be something there. Time will tell.

Gold
    Load Metric
    What is your definition of natural immunity? It seems almost certain a lot of people have been exposed a shit ton, and never got sick, and maybe never will. Does that count?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    What is your definition of natural immunity? It seems almost certain a lot of people have been exposed a shit ton, and never got sick, and maybe never will. Does that count?
    good question, i thought this was a much simpler concept than it is.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's a weird one that sticks with me.

Eric Bensamochan (attorney who appears on PFA Radio) caught it in Vegas last year, likely while at a restaurant with his dad.

Eric got home to LA, noticed he felt sick, and tested positive. By then he had already given it to his 12-year-old son, who also tested positive. Eric got a mild case -- a great result considering he was late 40s and overweight. His son surprisingly got a case roughly equivalent to the flu -- worse than average for the typical 12-year-old.

And Eric's mid-70s dad? Tested positive, asymptomatic.

So you had Eric, his old dad, and his young son -- both of whom share 50% genes with him -- and the dad had the best outcome.

I'm wondering if this more has to do with viral load. Perhaps if you pick up low levels of the virus, you still test positive but are asymptomatic, whereas people ending up with a higher viral load get sicker. Obviously, independent of that, age is a huge factor, and weight is major secondary factor. But there's a lot more to the puzzle than that.

Load Metric
    In on page 666

Covid brings the hits

Dwai and splitty, admit it—with Trump gone you’re thankful to have this to troll everyone about.

-350 dwai is full vaccinated

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't think I believe that. I know several who have gotten breakthrough infections.

dwai is going to laugh at me, but I'm already changing my COVID DEFCON level. Here's how my scale works:

DEFCON 5: Live normally as if there's no COVID

DEFCON 4: Avoid very crowded indoor public spaces, such as big poker rooms, large concerts, etc

DEFCON 3: Wear N95/KN95 mask when in indoor public spaces, and avoid entirely any indoor large gatherings

DEFCON 2: Make an effort to avoid indoor public spaces when possible, regardless of size

DEFCON 1: Do not go to any indoor public spaces unless there's no other option. Do not see friends or family other than those living with me.

Here's my timeline of how I lived for the past 18 months, according to the above scale:

February 2020: DEFCON 4
    March 2020: DEFCON 3
    April 2020 to October 2020: DEFCON 2
    November 2020 to March 2021: DEFCON 1
    April 2021: DEFCON 2
    May 2021 to July 2021: DEFCON 5

I plan to return to DEFCON 4 for the moment, and might even get to DEFCON 3. Looks like no live poker for me for awhile.

Notice my scale does not involve cloth masks or outdoor activities. That's because cloth masks are idiotic and useless, and outdoor activites are safe.

But yeah... starting to get nervous about being indoor spaces again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Don’t worry, DeSantis banned mask mandates even at private businesses, but at least he saved Florida from Critical Race Theory.

Comments

splitthis: Sure did
    Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 07-31-2021 at 11:22 PM.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Silver
    Load Metric
    The 7 day moving average was floating around 250 deaths/day for a month and the last 3 days it has been around 300 deaths/day. So it looks like there could be something there. Time will tell.
    The viral loads are 1400x higher. There is no time needed, it's a fact it's more contagious.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't think I believe that. I know several who have gotten breakthrough infections.

dwai is going to laugh at me, but I'm already changing my COVID DEFCON level. Here's how my scale works:

DEFCON 4: Avoid very crowded indoor public spaces, such as big poker rooms, large concerts, etc

DEFCON 3: Wear N95/KN95 mask when in indoor public spaces, and avoid entirely any indoor large gatherings

DEFCON 2: Make an effort to avoid indoor public spaces when possible, regardless of size

DEFCON 1: Do not go to any indoor public spaces unless there's no other option. Do not see friends or family other than those living with me.

Here's my timeline of how I lived for the past 18 months, according to the above scale:

I plan to return to DEFCON 4 for the moment, and might even get to DEFCON 3. Looks like no live poker for me for awhile.

Notice my scale does not involve cloth masks or outdoor activities. That's because cloth masks are faggot and useless, and outdoor activites are safe.

I've been defcon 5 the whole time, only restrictions were whatever the government put on me. Granted its not like i'm going to spring break in Daytona like some college kid, but still.

Got the vax, want to keep living defcon 5 plz.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Notice my scale does not involve cloth masks or outdoor activities. That's because cloth masks are faggot and useless, and outdoor activites are safe.

this is how it should be, everyone makes their own decisions.

not the fucking government, and their democrat shill doctors

funny how we've been right about everything for the past 20 months, I bet that puts someone like BCR on mega tilt.

split and I have been right about everything whereas he's been wrong about his entire existence.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210801-142548_Chrome.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  629.4 KB

source

when THE SCIENCE! doesn't fit your narrative, make it!

falling apart boys

Comments

splitthis: She is horrible

Load Metric
    At least 233 staff members at two major San Francisco hospitals, most of them fully vaccinated, tested positive for the coronavirus this month, and most, according to a hospital official, involved the highly contagious Delta variant.

Some of the cases were asymptomatic, most involved mild to moderate symptoms and only two required hospitalization, officials said. The infections were determined to be Delta-related because most samples in San Francisco were tested for the variant, which is now dominant in the city.

About 75 to 80 percent of the more than 50 staff members infected at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital were fully vaccinated, Dr. Lukejohn Day, the hospital’s chief medical officer, said in an interview on Saturday. The University of California, San Francisco Medical Center said in a statement issued on Friday that 153 of its 183 infected staff members had been fully vaccinated.

The statement from the U.C.S.F. Medical Center said that two of the infected staff members required hospitalization. None of the infected staff members at San Francisco General have been hospitalized and most had mild to moderate symptoms, Dr. Day said. The asymptomatic cases were discovered through contact tracing.

Without vaccinations, Dr. Day said, the hospitalization rate would be much worse.

“We’re concerned right now that we’re on the rise of a surge here in San Francisco and the Bay Area,” Dr. Day said. “But what we’re seeing is very much what the data from the vaccines showed us: You can still get Covid, potentially. But if you do get it, it’s not severe at all.”

On July 11, San Francisco ordered that workers in high-risk workplaces, including hospitals, be vaccinated by Sept. 15. The U.C.S.F. statement said that the hospital was “doubling down on our efforts to protect our staff. This includes requiring all employees and trainees to comply with the new UC-systemwide Covid-19 vaccination mandate, with limited exceptions for medical or religious exemptions.”

Staff members at both hospitals have continued to wear personal protective equipment, Dr. Day said. But the number of staff infections reported in July is about as many as during the peak of the winter surge.

“We’re nervous that we could potentially exceed it,” Dr. Day said.

Load Metric
    Dr. Fauci warns latest COVID-19 wave is ‘going to get worse’

https://nypost.com/2021/08/01/dr-ant...-to-get-worse/

Load Metric
    king retard tucker carlson just told the good people of retardia to buy horse dewormer to treat covid.

spoiler alert thousands of trump voters are 100% actually doing exactly what he told them to do.

Thread Information