Page 665 of 947 FirstFirst ... 165565615655661662663664665666667668669675715765 ... LastLast
Results 13,281 to 13,300 of 18937

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

this is a confusing take, like whats the end game?

a lot of people who claim to be constitutional law experts are taking this line and its weird because a national state of emergency legally overrides state law, last i checked.

like, violently.

charles bukowski once said america's problem is that our mothers have never been told to shut up by jack booted thugs.

i feel like thats about to get solved.
    I can tell you right now there is a 0% chance of a shutdown happening in Florida. Biden would have to send in the national guard and shots would be returned.

There are two types of people who make up 90% of the population in Florida (my unofficial guess). 1. People who think the China flu isn’t serious. 2. People who think Covid is real and were first in line to get the shot and have no patience to go back to a lockdown situation because people won’t get vaccinated. The other 10% just moved down from NY or Ma and haven’t acclimated themselves yet.

You can sing that Fed > State Alexander Hamilton tune all you like. It’s not happening.
    This is everywhere. I don’t give a single fuck about the unvaccinated. Wouldn’t cross the street to save their life. First off, we are all discussing a tweet from a guy who has described himself as a troll and reality tv style journalist. He said he likes to shout fire and see what happens. He’s the definition of not credible.

Bottom line is all I care about is if vaccinated are dying and being hospitalized at incredibly rare rates. I believe that’s the case. Why would I care about people who could be brought into a Covid ward and shown dying and they’d deny it’s real?

Ther won’t be any federal lockdown. I’ll be pissed if any businesses closed. Outrage might be the first bipartisan agreement in decades for exactly opposite reasons. People chanting next to each other in agreement who wish the other would drop dead.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

These will be guidelines. Your state and community makes the decision. This is as it should be.

The virus ain’t going anywhere. You need to decide what is right for you, your family and listen to your customers wishes.

Politically, you got zero beef.

It’ll suck though
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

See y'all in the gulags.
    It's from a document that was last updated a year ago.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...anitarian.html

Load Metric
    again i feel like this gets lost in the shuffle and i mentioned it on radio show actually...

lockdowns happen when the health system gets overwhelmed. the metric is not 'people dying' or 'people getting infected'.

the point of a lockdown is to slow down the infection rate so fewer people need hospital beds and the ones who do need them can get access to life saving resources.

so when we say 'there will never be a lockdown in florida' it pays to remember that by the time that ticket gets punched, a lot of people in florida, ESPECIALLY in florida, are going hear on the evening news that there are no available hospital beds for hundreds of miles in any direction _before_ anyone has to choose whether or not to ignore a federally mandated lockdown.

like dont overlook that dynamic.

im hearing a lot of rumors that the big data brains are predicting this conversation will come to a head towards the 2nd half of august btw.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    again i feel like this gets lost in the shuffle and i mentioned it on radio show actually...

lockdowns happen when the health system gets overwhelmed. the metric is not 'people dying' or 'people getting infected'.

the point of a lockdown is to slow down the infection rate so fewer people need hospital beds and the ones who do need them can get access to life saving resources.

so when we say 'there will never be a lockdown in florida' it pays to remember that by the time that ticket gets punched, a lot of people in florida, ESPECIALLY in florida, are going hear on the evening news that there are no available hospital beds for hundreds of miles in any direction _before_ anyone has to choose whether or not to ignore a federally mandated lockdown.

im hearing a lot of rumors that the big data brains are predicting this conversation will come to a head towards the 2nd half of august btw.
    no hospitals were overwhelmed, maybe the nurses can do more tiktok videos you fat shill faggot

Comments

David USF: WRONG AS USUAL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

no hospitals were overwhelmed, maybe the nurses can do more tiktok videos you fat shill faggot
    It must take a lot of energy to maintain such incredible levels of denial. It would be disturbing if anyone at all listened to you. Gotta respect the hustle though. Dwai gotta dwai.

Comments

David USF: Facts

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    It must take a lot of energy to maintain such incredible levels of denial. It would be disturbing if anyone at all listened to you. Gotta respect the hustle though. Dwai gotta dwai.
    you defending Biden is pretty close.

prove any hospital was more overwhelmed than normal in the past year

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

How much time do you spend consuming and regurgitating Reddit babble?

Retards having the internet at their fingertips has been wonderful for society over the last 20 years.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Retards having the internet at their fingertips has been wonderful for society over the last 20 years.
    i say this without rancor;

dont you think the effort/attention you and walter etc spend responding/arguing with said retards is also part of the problem?

youre dealing with actual learning disabled people. i mean honestly if this is some hobby of yours, i apologize, i misread the situation. but these people have severe intellectual / emotional defects and every time dwai or splitthis or the other mental cripples see you quote them, the serotonin absolutely floods their brains.

like im not being cute, this is science fact.

but again if yall are getting something from this that i dont understand, again i apologize, i misread the room.

Comments

BCR: Sage advice. You’ve stayed home a lot. I’m so surrounded by it in real life, with people you once at least liked a little while knowing they were stupid, it carries over here.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

dont you think the effort/attention you and walter etc spend responding/arguing with said retards is also part of the problem?

youre dealing with actual learning disabled people. i mean honestly if this is some hobby of yours, i apologize, i misread the situation. but these people have severe intellectual / emotional defects and every time dwai or splitthis or the other mental cripples see you quote them, the serotonin absolutely floods their brains.

but again if yall are getting something from this that i dont understand, again i apologize, i misread the room.
    You’re right.

Comments

sonatine:

BCR: You’re 100% correct. I’ve tried to wean off. It’s akin to explaining algebra to a cocker spaniel. A disorder unto itself.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Druff needs to wear double masks and to get a third vaccine.

Load Metric

shut up you fat child molesting shill faggot

Load Metric
    lol idiots were gone from this thread and then cnn told them to be scared again and they flood in here

standard libtards

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210731_1530236289029168738750839.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  32.4 KB

Load Metric

Yea its pointless, like all of our participation here.

'Arguing with' is strong, but engaging with mentally ill/deficient people is what, 85% of exchanges?

It's all a horrendous waste of time.

Sometimes people improve, too. Look at garrett.

Dwai and I have good rapport.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210731_1750524091025511738179276.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  409.3 KB

PROPAGANDA

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210731_1812386011753472479082853.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  54.2 KB

one problem ma'am, you're a veterinarian...

ROFL

Comments

simpdog: she's also a physical therapist at a hospital

Bronze
    Load Metric
    This for team retard and their King Dwai

Maybe a free thinker but not a critical one: High conspiracy belief is associated with low critical thinking ability

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...SLzxrCxxBgBu9I

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?exti...45897173750768

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito81 View Post
    This for team retard and their King Dwai

Maybe a free thinker but not a critical one: High conspiracy belief is associated with low critical thinking ability

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...SLzxrCxxBgBu9I

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?exti...45897173750768

Load Metric
    simpdog: she's also a physical therapist at a hospital

so... still not a doctor?

got it gimpdog

Load Metric
    you have a phd of team retard, so we also call you a doctor

Thread Information