Page 655 of 947 FirstFirst ... 155555605645651652653654655656657658659665705755 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,100 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    So I think I have it. I know my body pretty well and I never get sick. However, I have this persistent cough, only while sitting or laying down though. This has been with me for over a week. I still have been running(5k a day/3 days past week) and doing my spin class 2x since the symptoms first appeared with no issues or noticeable breathing difficulties.

Maybe I am being a hypochondriac like our glorious leader here but this all started after I attended an outdoor concert that was frequented by a shit ton of Asians.

how fucking batshit is it that we cant get covid tests delivered to our home because we live in fucking new york? $39.95 on amazon and we are the only state who cant use them.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    So I think I have it. I know my body pretty well and I never get sick. However, I have this persistent cough, only while sitting or laying down though. This has been with me for over a week. I still have been running(5k a day/3 days past week) and doing my spin class 2x since the symptoms first appeared with no issues or noticeable breathing difficulties.

Maybe I am being a hypochondriac like our glorious leader here but this all started after I attended an outdoor concert that was frequented by a shit ton of Asians.

how fucking batshit is it that we cant get covid tests delivered to our home because we live in fucking new york? $39.95 on amazon and we are the only state who cant use them.
    get off your fat ass and go get tested, although you'd actually have to have contact with someone to get it in the first place, which you haven't.

Name:  RDT_20210719_0012114259225891926003510.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  38.8 KB

as soon as you lunatics stop getting tested this fake ass pandemic ends

Load Metric
    Are you sure it wasn't the close encounters with twinks?

Comments

OSA: both you and my bestfriend said that and no its actually been a dry spell for OSA

Load Metric
    I don’t think there is any coincidence of the richest men in the world looking to hangout on another planet and space, and a virus way worse than corona that will annihilate most of mankind.

When these meganerds return only the toughest of the tough will remain and they will do away with the deserters. The earth will heal and the cycle with start again.

Split is scoping out her remote hideaway preparing for this Armageddon.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    I can't wait for the coming zombie apocalypse.

Load Metric
    My 78 year old father has COVID. He’s been quite sick for 3 days, but on the mend. He took the J&J vaccine, because the doesn’t like shots and it was one dose. My mom who took the Pfizer vaccine seems unaffected. Just food for thought.

Comments

dwai: gl to your parents

Load Metric
    "Please take covid seriously....Enough people have died. Talk to your doctor....I believe in the science of vaccination."

-Sean Hannity

translation:

holy shit we told our core voters not to get vaccinated against a literal plague, we did not think this through.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    "Please take covid seriously....Enough people have died. Talk to your doctor....I believe in the science of vaccination."

-Sean Hannity

translation:

holy shit we told our core voters not to get vaccinated against a literal plague, we did not think this through.
    Have to imagine lawyers have been busy behind the scenes.

Lol Team Retard Death Cult
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Vaccine won’t save you, masks won’t save you.
    Let them eat cake time is over.
    Actually yes they will save you.

A nurse saying what you’re saying is like an accountant telling someone to pay more taxes.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    lol David USFAGGOT

remember this?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

ROFL DEADLY PANDEMIC
    That was the wrong position for them to take.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post
    Yes, they are nice vaccines. They lessen the severity of the virus if you get it. What part of that do you not understand, numbnuts?

The media does need to stop hyping this shit, though.
    Unproven.
    Almost all symptomatic cases are in unvaccinated people.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

I don't know about deaths but here's what my wife is seeing at her hospital.

1. When she got off maturity leave in January, her hospital was completely full of either old or fat people that had Covid.
    2. Then, for months, her hospital was down to close to zero covid patients.
    3. Now, her hospital is getting a surge of new covid patients. The majority in her hospital are 30-50 years old and unvaccinated. We're talking healthy people, not fat asses. She has a 26 year old on her floor that continues to get worse and she thinks he might die, completely healthy before.
    4. She knows 2 pediatricians that say they're seeing alot more kids with covid and they're actually sick this time.
    5. My wife voted for Trump twice.

Don't kill the messenger, this is just what they're seeing in her little hospital system of like 18,000 employees.
    LOL

more propaganda
    How is it propaganda you retard

Load Metric
    There were 29 deaths today attributed to covid IN THE ENTIRE USA. I wonder what other comorbidities they had and what their ages were. All this false hysteria and control needs to stoppppppppppp.

1. When she got off maturity leave in January, her hospital was completely full of either old or fat people that had Covid.
    3. Now, her hospital is getting a surge of new covid patients. The majority in her hospital are 30-50 years old and unvaccinated. We're talking healthy people, not fat asses. She has a 26 year old on her floor that continues to get worse and she thinks he might die, completely healthy before.
    4. She knows 2 pediatricians that say they're seeing alot more kids with covid and they're actually sick this time.

Don't kill the messenger, this is just what they're seeing in her little hospital system of like 18,000 employees.
    I’m sure splitthis the fake nurse knows more than your wife the real nurse.

Comments

splitthis: Tomatooooo

Load Metric

Did you go because you were looking for some sissy Asian boys to violate?

Load Metric
    I don’t think there is any coincidence of the richest men in the world looking to hangout on another planet and space, and a virus way worse than corona that will annihilate most of mankind.

When these meganerds return only the toughest of the tough will remain and they will do away with the deserters. The earth will heal and the cycle with start again.

Split is scoping out her remote hideaway preparing for this Armageddon.
    So people who stayed at home because of Covid are doomers, but you’re scoping out your remote hideaway preparing for Armageddon.

Load Metric

-Sean Hannity

translation:

Exactly, let all the Trump voters die of the virus, works for me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

-Sean Hannity

translation:

Have to imagine lawyers have been busy behind the scenes.

Lol Team Retard Death Cult

yeah a lot of people are saying point blank there was probably a class action suit that just landed.

i could see it.

or advertisers cracking the whip.

or just GOP shot callers realizing that with deaths and life changing illnesses skewing so badly towards their bread and butter voters that this is something that could essentially cost them political relevance for generations.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

I’m sure splitthis the fake nurse knows more than your wife the real nurse.
    What I can tell you is this go around is having a different impact on my wife. Before, basically all the Covid patients were either old or in poor overall health. Nurses see such people sick in the hospital all the time for all sorts of things. It’s entirely different to watch a 35 year old not be able to catch their breath long enough to get out of bed to take a piss.

Load Metric
    35 will survive and thrive after the flu.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

-Sean Hannity

translation:

Exactly, let all the Trump voters die of the virus, works for me.
    Very impressive, 8 consecutive posts in 17 minutes. Quite possibly forum record, amazing accomplishment.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Not a record my ignorant friend

splitthis: Offset

Thread Information