Page 652 of 946 FirstFirst ... 152552602642648649650651652653654655656662702752 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,040 of 18918

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Can't wait til the CDC comes forth and suddenly recommends getting a third shot, and gimmick still tells us that they were just being "cautious", and that he still trusts them.

In the meantime, I really do need to know how many fully vaccinated people are getting moderate-or-worse COVID symptoms from the Delta variant. Still crickets on that one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    imagine thinking you've had covid 3 times
    You think you cant get the flu more than once in an 18 month period ?

It's not like once you get it you are immune forever lol

First time was like Feb 2020 super persistent dry cough that lasted for a few weeks high temp and muscle pain so bad felt like I had put my back out.

Second time Christmas 2020 my sister is a nurse she caught it at work, whole family was there for Christmas dinner as she didnt know she had it at that point. Me and her husband only two who didnt get symptoms. Everyone else tested positive.

Now was at a party last week bunch of people tested positive after it, some friends have pretty bad symptoms I had high temp which has cleared up now and really bad muscle pain again.

Given the time frame I don't see whats hard to believe about this.

Comments

splitthis: 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

First time was like Feb 2020 super persistent dry cough that lasted for a few weeks high temp and muscle pain so bad felt like I had put my back out.

Second time Christmas 2020 my sister is a nurse she caught it at work, whole family was there for Christmas dinner as she didnt know she had it at that point. Me and her husband only two who didnt get symptoms. Everyone else tested positive.

Now was at a party last week bunch of people tested positive after it, some friends have pretty bad symptoms I had high temp which has cleared up now and really bad muscle pain again.

Jack is correct. It’s the new flu and again, make your immune system the best it can be by eating healthy and exercise to continue to prosper in the long term. Sitting and waiting for new versions of the vaccine will not save you.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

JACKDANIELS' IMMUNE SYSTEM YALL

Load Metric
    well I'm not dead yet so it can't be that bad lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    just giving you shit cause you rip in Todd's immune system and then say you've got covid 3 times lol

Comments

JACKDANIELS: fair

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    just giving you shit cause you rip in Todd's immune system and then say you've got covid 3 times lol
    Maybe he can go for the record. Only a superb immune system could get it 5-6 times and keep on ticking

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Maybe he can go for the record. Only a superb immune system could get it 5-6 times and keep on ticking
    What an internet creep you are. You respond to every post. Wow, what a weird man.

Load Metric
    So my friend and her boyfriend both caught covid a while ago and both got the vaccine after. They are both sick again but the hospital is not testing for covid and they were told they didn’t have to quarantine for 14 days. Lolz the cover up that that vaccine is a fail.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

What an internet creep you are. You respond to every post. Wow, what a weird man.
    Sorry you’re a life failure. Plumbing really is nothing to be ashamed of. Just be less of an asshole.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Seriously covid 3 times get ur fucking life together oven racks

Load Metric
    yea sorry todge im gonna have to circle back on this one youre saying you had covid 3 fucking times in a year are you just the absolute fucking worst did i misjudge you years ago what is going on here racks

Gold
    Load Metric

Unrelated: I brought food to someone in a nursing home. So when I picked it up I wore a mask. A biker asked me why was I wearing a mask. He seemed annoyed, like it was offensive to him even though it had nothing to do with him. So I said there was just a bunch of Chinese people in here so I thought I’d better put one on. He said oh that makes sense.

On a related note, we went to a local Japanese super market last weekend and EVERYONE there was wearing a mask, and probably vaccinated on top. (majority Asians, but some whiteys and Hispanics). If you go into a local State Bros I would guess under 25% of people wearing masks. I am pretty much over Covid at this point, and don't really let it affect my decision making at all, but IF I was going to be around a bunch of people of any race in public and want to minimize my chance of catching Covid, it would be Asians (and its not even really close).

Load Metric
    I have not thought about Covid-19 in like three months. I give it as much thought as driving. I see maybe 1% of the population wearing masks now. Nobody cares anymore about this. It's done.

Comments

dwai:

splitthis:

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Load Metric
    anyone still obsessing about covid 19(bcr,sonatine) is clearly just a media shill, anyone obsessing about unvaccinated people(bcr) are just an absolute idiot mong

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Threw out all my masks except for one. I only carry it with me if I have to take an Uber. MTA says I have to wear one or risk a fine but Ill take the chance with that.

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Only 27% of blacks vaccinated and they are dumbocrats
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information