Page 645 of 946 FirstFirst ... 145545595635641642643644645646647648649655695745 ... LastLast
Results 12,881 to 12,900 of 18904

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Speaking of variants, I hear Bannon is successfully rebuilding his brand in Europe.

Load Metric
    The delta coronavirus variant has California experts worried. Here's what you need to know

https://www.sfchronicle.com/local/ar...a-16240411.php

Just to be safe, Governor Gavin Newsom should order everyone's front door to be nailed shut. Anyone who leaves and violates curfew will be shot.

Load Metric
    Deadly deadly zombie pandemic and our elite polit clowns

Name:  politclowns.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  162.1 KB

Name:  politclowns1.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  77.3 KB

Name:  policlowns2.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  96.9 KB

Comments

splitthis: Travesty
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    regarding india's reason to lie

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/s...f-the-pandemic

"I knew the government was hiding numbers, but this was way more than what I had expected," says a reporter in India.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    46% of India is obese, USA is pushing 40%. China is 6%. Do the math. Engineer a virus that attacks the fat and weak. It is lol that stupid Fauci says that China would not make a virus that would affect their own people lol again at the criminal.

Word to the wise, don’t rely on that vaccine to save your fat, unhealthy ass. More and worse is coming. Arm yourself with you best health, it is your best defense.

Change or perish.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    46% of India is obese, USA is pushing 40%. China is 6%. Do the math. Engineer a virus that attacks the fat and weak. It is lol that stupid Fauci says that China would not make a virus that would affect their own people lol again at the criminal.

Word to the wise, don’t rely on that vaccine to save your fat, unhealthy ass. More and worse is coming. Arm yourself with you best health, it is your best defense.

Change or perish.
    It seems like that number is higher in America.

It's more than being lazy and eating way too much.

These bastards are addicted to the brand.
    The taste of McDonald's fries.
    The taste of Burger King's whopper.
    They drink way too much soda.
    They eat way too much chicken.
    And stay away from that ice cream fattie.

Comments

splitthis: 80% overweight, just under 40% obese

Gold
    Load Metric
    I am not making any political statement with this comment, but I have been around a lot of kids wearing masks the last year, and honestly none of them have any problem with it. They just go about their lives normally with the masks on, including going to school, without any major inconvenience.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I am not making any political statement with this comment, but I have been around a lot of kids wearing masks the last year, and honestly none of them have any problem with it. They just go about their lives normally with the masks on, including going to school, without any major inconvenience.

yeah its just a total non-issue for pretty much everyone who doesnt have a copy of The Turner Diaries next to their bible.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

yeah its just a total non-issue for pretty much everyone who doesnt have a copy of The Turner Diaries next to their bible.
    Lol dude who was putting his amazon packages under UV lights talking about things being "normal"

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Silver
    Load Metric
    You identified the problem.

A generation of passive, rule following pussies, coming up soon..

Getting rid of bullying was the worst mistake our culture ever made.

Kids with no desire to stand up and say no, fuck you. Soft soft soft.

Comments

splitthis: 100% ulterior motives for the future.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Change or perish.
    It seems like that number is higher in America.

It's more than being lazy and eating way too much.

These bastards are addicted to the brand.
    The taste of McDonald's fries.
    The taste of Burger King's whopper.
    They drink way too much soda.
    They eat way too much chicken.
    And stay away from that ice cream fattie.

Obesity is a much greater problem than coronavirus but minimal attention is given to it. As with corona, too many people are making too much money off of it. That’s why it will continue to ‘grow.’
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    LOL "pandemic"

For people under 18 the best estimate for a survival rate as per the CDC (1) is a staggering **99.998%**.

For people over 18 and below 50, it is **99.95%**.

For people over 49 and younger than 65, it is **99.4%**.

For people 65 and over, it is **91%**.

(1) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...scenarios.html

ROFL BUT MUH EXCESS DEATHS THOUGH!

828.7 deaths per 100,000 population” in the USA for the year 2020. Taken from https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e1.htm.

Let’s divide that by 100. We get that the death rate per 1000 people in the USA in 2020, from the cdc, is 8.28 deaths per 1,000 people.

Death rate in the USA for the year 2018? Let’s look at the data from https://www.statista.com/statistics/...us-since-1990/. What is it?

8.68 deaths per 1,000 people in the USA in the year 2018.

Load Metric
    remember when all the libs (especially sonatine) celebrated Trump getting covid because that meant he'd be dead soon...and then he strolled out of the hospital right as rain like two days later?

An obese old man in his 70s who looks like a toad and lives on soda and fast food shrugged it off like the mild flu it is.

ROFL MUH PANDEMIC

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    LOL "pandemic"

For people under 18 the best estimate for a survival rate as per the CDC (1) is a staggering **99.998%**.

For people over 18 and below 50, it is **99.95%**.

For people over 49 and younger than 65, it is **99.4%**.

For people 65 and over, it is **91%**.

(1) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...scenarios.html

ROFL BUT MUH EXCESS DEATHS THOUGH!

828.7 deaths per 100,000 population” in the USA for the year 2020. Taken from https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e1.htm.

Let’s divide that by 100. We get that the death rate per 1000 people in the USA in 2020, from the cdc, is 8.28 deaths per 1,000 people.

Death rate in the USA for the year 2018? Let’s look at the data from https://www.statista.com/statistics/...us-since-1990/. What is it?

8.68 deaths per 1,000 people in the USA in the year 2018.
    Or you could just read the first report about 2020 deaths...

"During January–December 2020, the estimated 2020 age-adjusted death rate increased for the first time since 2017, with an increase of 15.9% compared with 2019, from 715.2 to 828.7 deaths per 100,000 population. COVID-19 was the underlying or a contributing cause of 377,883 deaths (91.5 deaths per 100,000)."

...there's a reason why age-adjusted death rate isn't compared to non age-adjusted death rate. 723.6 was the age-adjusted death rate in 2018.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Probably because their parents threaten to punish them if they "hear any more complaints about the damn mask".

Benjamin hates wearing masks, and can't wait to take it off as soon as he can. I even got N-95s for him, because if he's going to wear masks, I want it to be something which is useful, not performative cloth bullshit.

I haven't shared my dislike of masking with him. He came to this complaint on his own. I've heard some of his friends complain about the same, while one of his friends actually LIKES to wear masks, claiming they "got used to it and like it now".

But I think you're generalizing here by stating that kids are totally cool with masking. There's a wide range of reactions to having to wear them, but most kids don't enjoy it for long periods of time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW I've gone the 100% opposite way since getting vaccinated. I was ultra-careful before, probably more than anyone except perhaps sonatine.

Since getting vaccinated, I will go anywhere indoors or outdoors, not wear a mask, and basically treat life as I did in 2019. The only exception is when I'm with Ben, because obviously he isn't vaccinated.

I also plan to play the WSOP, and I plan to return to CA card room as soon as they remove the awful plexiglass bullshit, which should be very soon.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210617-172549_Reddit.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  585.6 KB

SCIENCE!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Probably because their parents threaten to punish them if they "hear any more complaints about the damn mask".

Benjamin hates wearing masks, and can't wait to take it off as soon as he can. I even got N-95s for him, because if he's going to wear masks, I want it to be something which is useful, not performative cloth bullshit.

I haven't shared my dislike of masking with him. He came to this complaint on his own. I've heard some of his friends complain about the same, while one of his friends actually LIKES to wear masks, claiming they "got used to it and like it now".

But I think you're generalizing here by stating that kids are totally cool with masking. There's a wide range of reactions to having to wear them, but most kids don't enjoy it for long periods of time.
    My 5 year old doesn't mind the mask at all at Pre-K. It's pretty lol that they still have to wear them though. The state is opened back up but 5 year olds need to stay masked up. ffs

Load Metric
    The mask is a pain in the ass. I avoid states where they are still required.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    You identified the problem.

A generation of passive, rule following pussies, coming up soon..

Getting rid of bullying was the worst mistake our culture ever made.

Kids with no desire to stand up and say no, fuck you. Soft soft soft.
    I mean, I guess if you're talking about like 6-year olds then yes?

Just come out here to PDX and see a bunch of white youth throwing bricks at starbucks for BLM, said white youth would otherwise shit themselves if they were were ever walking down a street at night and saw 4 blacks walking down the sidewalk towards them .

The kids are still loud and stupid.

Thread Information