Page 644 of 946 FirstFirst ... 144544594634640641642643644645646647648654694744 ... LastLast
Results 12,861 to 12,880 of 18916

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    "We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine."

“We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

“Looks like by April, you know in theory when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”

“The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

“Well, we're testing everybody that we need to test. And we're finding very little problem. Very little problem.”

“Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot people will have this and it's very mild.”

“I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

“I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

"You know, you see what's going on. And so I just wanted that to stop as it pertains to the United States. And that's what we've done. We've stopped it."

That's just to March 12th 2020. Doubt i need to go further, but i'm sure history will prove Team Retard was right all along.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Hydroxychloroquine was definitely polticized by the left. Because Trump liked it, they hated it.

It turns out that with the triple therapy of hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and zinc in seriously ill patients, there was a 200% increase in survival rate. That's pretty significant, woudln't you think?

I realize that there were dueling studies on this, and some in 2020 came to a different conclusion, but it became COVID heresy to even talk about this. In fact, mentioning hydroxychloroquine in a positive context on social media would result in censorship, under the banner of "preventing COVID misinformation". I'm sure gimmick will find some excuse for this.

Science should never attach itself to political orthodoxy, nor should it censor opposing research, theories, or studies. Obviously this is very dangerous, and in fact counterproductive to advancement. Try studying anything related to potential harm from minors transitioning genders, for example, and see what happens to your career, especially at a university.

If we were to go back in time to any point in 2020, and post on Twitter/Facebook that the lab leak is a very viable explanation for COVID's origins, and that hydroxychloroquine is actually an effective therapeutic for those with COVID, we would get censored. And before the censorship, the left would arrogantly dismiss these claims as "anti-scientific" and "misinformation".

Isn't it amazing how wrong the left ended up being with pretty much everything regarding COVID? I'm still looking for a single major thing they did right, or a single major assertion they made which turned out to be true. They say that time exposes the truth -- well, I think we see which side was lying and misleading the whole way.
    Sure...

https://pharmaceutical-journal.com/a...therapy-trials

https://c19early.com/#recentstudies

...two random sites compiling hundreds of studies about different treatment candidates.

There was a few hundred studies about HCQ. It just didn't do anything exceptional. So it was dropped just like dozens of other drugs you never heard about. All of them were promising at some point. That is the reason why they were studied.

For unknown reasons Team Retard put all their eggs in HCQ basket to treat a fake virus. I don't really care why.

The science wizards started working on a vaccine in January 2020. Should we poll a Facebook group on what side of the political spectrum you can find aforementioned wizards?
    A lot of lives would have been saved had HCQ been used in the time frame. But I don't want to confuse you with the facts.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    lol gimmick will never admit that Trump was surrounded by people that knew this medication worked, and because they needed deaths and no "treatment" for covid so they could roll out their emergency use vaccines, they suppressed HCQ, Ivermectin, vitamin D, zinc, and natural sunlight.

closed gyms, beaches, for our safety. told us to stay inside.

everything the dems did was wrong, now semantics boy will find every which way to back up their retarded decisions.

Load Metric
    Yea suppressing natural sunlight sounds like something they could do.

And we all remember when they banned Vitamin D and Zinc.

Clearly they were all in on it. Shutting down the global economy so they could make literal pennies in comparison. Just a casual conspiracy involving millions of people that on average lost money because of the pandemic. That makes perfect sense for retards.

Load Metric
    And as we all know it would have been impossible to repackage HCQ in a way where it could be patented again. That type of thing is completely unheard of.

Load Metric

Clearly they were all in on it. Shutting down the global economy so they could make literal pennies in comparison. Just a casual conspiracy involving millions of people that on average lost money because of the pandemic. That makes perfect sense for retards.
    God you're fucking stupid, they told everyone to stay inside, imagine instead of pushing bullshit vaccines they give everyone advice on vitamin d, zinc, HCQ and Ivermectin.

just shut up already you stupid faggot you've been owned countless times ITT but you keep spouting your Norway faggot Finland bullshit in here

Gold
    Load Metric
    Took my kid to a basketball tournament for the weekend. Completely packed gym with multiple games running and almost no one wearing masks. I guess the pandemic is over.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

God you're fucking stupid, they told everyone to stay inside, imagine instead of pushing bullshit vaccines they give everyone advice on vitamin d, zinc, HCQ and Ivermectin.

just shut up already you stupid faggot you've been owned countless times ITT but you keep spouting your Norway faggot Finland bullshit in here
    They gave everyone advice on vitamin d, zinc, HCQ and Ivermectin. None of them are a miracle cure.

And like i said before if any of those worked, they can repackage those for a new patent.

Ivermectin is popular in Latin America. They have some of the worst death rates around the world.

"In Latin America, widespread recommendation of the antiparasitic was largely based on findings in a now-retracted preprint by health analytics company Surgisphere, which fell into disrepute after its Covid-19 data was found to be largely unreliable."

Shit didn't work. It's dirt cheap so people keep taking it. And nothing worth mentioning has been found.

Everyone was/is free to move at day time. You're allowed to open a window, i've heard of balconies, porches and backyards. Maybe people frowned upon you when used monkey bars at your favorite playground, you couldn't play catch with other mutts in the park and you couldn't bury stuff in the sand at the beach. We're all really sad for that. But all you had to do was join a local BLM protest if you wanted to prance around outside.

Load Metric

They gave everyone advice on vitamin d, zinc, HCQ and Ivermectin. None of them are a miracle cure.

And like i said before if any of those worked, they can repackage those for a new patent.

Ivermectin is popular in Latin America. They have some of the worst death rates around the world.

"In Latin America, widespread recommendation of the antiparasitic was largely based on findings in a now-retracted preprint by health analytics company Surgisphere, which fell into disrepute after its Covid-19 data was found to be largely unreliable."

Shit didn't work. It's dirt cheap so people keep taking it. And nothing worth mentioning has been found.

Everyone was/is free to move at day time. You're allowed to open a window, i've heard of balconies, porches and backyards. Maybe people frowned upon you when used monkey bars at your favorite playground, you couldn't play catch with other mutts in the park and you couldn't bury stuff in the sand at the beach. We're all really sad for that. But all you had to do was join a local BLM protest if you wanted to prance around outside.
    no, they didn't

they censored, banned, ruined people's lives for speaking out for effective measures against covid.

people were laughed at, ridiculed and outcast.

the CDC said sit your fat ass in your house WITH your mask on, and don't question "THE SCIENCE"

Load Metric

no, they didn't

they censored, banned, ruined people's lives for speaking out for effective measures against covid.

the CDC said sit your fat ass in your house WITH your mask on, and don't question "THE SCIENCE"
    Sure they did. It just wasn't what you wanted to hear.

There was 250 studies about HCQ. It was studied more than any other drug for Covid. This was just to appease Team Retard. Any other drug would have been dropped.

We're all very sorry that you got laughed at, ridiculed and outcast, but fairly sure that had nothing to do with the pandemic.

Load Metric
    no, they didn't

There was 250 studies about HCQ. It was studied more than any other drug for Covid. This was just to appease Team Retard. Any other drug would have been dropped.

We're all very sorry that you got laughed at, ridiculed and outcast, but fairly sure that had nothing to do with the pandemic.
    I understand that after a year of parroting the msm and Dr Fauci and being proven wrong time and time again that you're upset, but you lost, there was never a pandemic, the virus isn't deadly and Trump was right

Load Metric

I understand that after a year of parroting the msm and Dr Fauci and being proven wrong time and time again that you're upset, but you lost, there was never a pandemic, the virus isn't deadly and Trump was right
    How are we saving lives by giving drugs and supplements to people for a virus that isn't deadly?

It's either a fake virus or life saving drug. You can't have it both ways.

Load Metric
    How are we saving lives by giving drugs and supplements to people for a virus that isn't deadly?

It's either a fake virus or life saving drug. You can't have it both ways.
    facts are facts bub

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210613-110007_Gallery.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  508.9 KB

THE SCIENCE!

Load Metric
    Indian Covid variant could be the dominant strain in the US within a WEEK, say experts as it causes havoc in UK where 30% of the 42 fatalities linked to mutant were people who'd been fully vaccinated

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...OVID-WEEK.html

Just in case, they better continue the lockdown in the U.S. indefinitely.

Comments

OSA: yaaaaayyy free money forever

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    regarding india's reason to lie; mohdi is basically a street shitting version of trump. this is the guy who dropped all internet/cell service from kashmir for months to make a point. but that said, its hard to imagine there wouldnt be a huge uproar about a coverup because all indians are online 24/7 so they can sell us dick pills via text message.

honestly not kidding; i wonder if the levels of spices in their diets helps.

couple o few things;

- lol mohdi, nice fuckin bodycount

- it wasnt spices in their diets apparently

- when you hear about delta strain, which you will, a lot, and very very soon, remember that the only reason it exists is because mohdi literally took the word of a failed reality tv star and real estate grifter over his scientists.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    regarding india's reason to lie; mohdi is basically a street shitting version of trump. this is the guy who dropped all internet/cell service from kashmir for months to make a point. but that said, its hard to imagine there wouldnt be a huge uproar about a coverup because all indians are online 24/7 so they can sell us dick pills via text message.

honestly not kidding; i wonder if the levels of spices in their diets helps.

couple o few things;

- lol mohdi, nice fuckin bodycount

- it wasnt spices in their diets apparently

- when you hear about delta strain, which you will, a lot, and very very soon, remember that the only reason it exists is because mohdi literally took the word of a failed reality tv star and real estate grifter over his scientists.
    But,

Name:  india.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  64.4 KB

...NO?! Very tiny amount of vax so far. Just the way that Covid goes, I guess...in waves.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Apparently Britain is getting ready to go back into full shutdown because of this Delta variant. Do you anticipate something similar happening here (at least in the Blue states)?

In a related note, do you think this might be an opportunity to short SPY?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Apparently Britain is getting ready to go back into full shutdown because of this Delta variant. Do you anticipate something similar happening here (at least in the Blue states)?

In a related note, do you think this might be an opportunity to short SPY?

its so hard to say whats going to happen. when the cdc gave the 'all clear' i couldnt believe my fuckin eyes because it was literally when india was dumping bodies off fucking bridges because there was no place else to put them.

with 41% of americans vaccinated fully, giving them 86% showdown value against delta, i mean, i want to believe this wont get out of hand. but when you look at the geographical concentrations of vaxxed vs unvaxxed and then factor in that a lot of people are going to need their 2nd round of shots like yesterday to stay ahead of the odds, i honestly wonder if this shits going to go full hyderabad in so many crimson strongholds that we have to lockdown to keep them from exporting it into the rest of the country over, and over, and over.

so yeah i mean, if you hear the word lockdown on cable news, start building short positions on spy, airlines, cruise ships, etc etc.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    like the one scenario where everything makes sense is where the cdc + white house were like 'look we have a break in the clouds, lets open everything up, try to get some blood moving through the economies veins, and by the time the 4th wave kicks in we have some economic wiggle room between us and total fucking mad max flavored oblivion'.

Thread Information