Page 643 of 646 FirstFirst ... 143543593633639640641642643644645646 LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,860 of 12912

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

  1. #12841
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Anyone dead yet ? Another classic PFA prediction ... lols
    too soon?

  2. #12842
    the easily manipulated drone libtards were in here listing off the "possible" side effects of hydroxychloroquine like they had no clue how dumb they would look listing the "possible" side effects of aspirin for example. quite possibly the most embarrassing moment of 2020, kill yourselves



  3. #12843
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    the easily manipulated drone libtards were in here listing off the "possible" side effects of hydroxychloroquine like they had no clue how dumb they would look listing the "possible" side effects of aspirin for example. quite possibly the most embarrassing moment of 2020, kill yourselves


    Just inject bleach like Trumpy Trump said and everyone will be fine.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

    PFA Rookie of the Year 2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle soul reader or rfid reader.
    2020: Covid19
    2021: Young Carrico back again.

  4. #12844
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    the easily manipulated drone libtards were in here listing off the "possible" side effects of hydroxychloroquine like they had no clue how dumb they would look listing the "possible" side effects of aspirin for example. quite possibly the most embarrassing moment of 2020, kill yourselves


    Just inject bleach like Trumpy Trump said and everyone will be fine.
    Trump didn't say that but keep repeating it like the drone you are, also enjoy your authoritarian government lockdowns you new Zealand faggot


    "we defeated covid! and we lost everything in the process"

    what a nation of cucks, Canada looking just as bad.

  5. #12845
    Name:  Screenshot_20210610-210941_Reddit.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  164.8 KB


    "If you die within 28 days of eating broccoli you are a broccoli death."

    recorded cases of broccoli deaths skyrocket

    "Take the broccoli vaccine to make broccoli safe again"

    stop counting broccoli deaths for the vaccinated

    "Good news! The vaccine works!!!"

  6. #12846
    Survivability of covid is 99.7%.

    Straight from the CDC "For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death.”

    Sort of thought I was out of disappointment regarding this, but the CDC saying ‘over 5%’ gets me. So anywhere from 6% to 100% of deaths were attributed solely to COVID. If it were 10% they would’ve used that. So realistically, we’re likely safe to assume a range of 6-10%.

    So of the 0.3% of the population that die from covid, 90-94% *of the 0.3%* have co-morbidities.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Comorfatities

  7. #12847
    The shame of hydroxychloroquine is doctors all over the world who were administering it and seeing the good results were censored by the media and big tech. Countless people needlessly died because of it.

    For the life of me I can't figure out why libtards back big tech and their censorship. The big tech idiots are just to wrong about to many things. Wrong about HCQ. Wrong about covid coming from the lab. Wrong about everything.

    Big tech needs to be reined in from their destruction of freedom of speech. They do incredible harm.
    wittle waltie, nightmarefish and sloppy joe are the shit stains in the underwear of life.

  8. #12848
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    485
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,195
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Survivability of covid is 99.7%.

    Straight from the CDC "For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death.”

    Sort of thought I was out of disappointment regarding this, but the CDC saying ‘over 5%’ gets me. So anywhere from 6% to 100% of deaths were attributed solely to COVID. If it were 10% they would’ve used that. So realistically, we’re likely safe to assume a range of 6-10%.

    So of the 0.3% of the population that die from covid, 90-94% *of the 0.3%* have co-morbidities.
    Literally what's your point? Good record keeping and Americans you don't know living shit lifestyles upsets you?

  9. #12849
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    485
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,195
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The shame of hydroxychloroquine is doctors all over the world who were administering it and seeing the good results were censored by the media and big tech. Countless people needlessly died because of it.

    For the life of me I can't figure out why libtards back big tech and their censorship. The big tech idiots are just to wrong about to many things. Wrong about HCQ. Wrong about covid coming from the lab. Wrong about everything.

    Big tech needs to be reined in from their destruction of freedom of speech. They do incredible harm.

    You use Facebook. Willingly. You don't get to talk about tech.

  10. #12850
    The problem is simple but vicious circular logic. In the 2006 case sanity was able to reassert itself because there was a much slower test which was considered reliable. It defined what we call the ground truth: the final arbiter of reality. PCR tests could be cross-checked against the ground truth after enough time had passed, allowing the big reveal that the error rate on the PCR was 100%.
    But with COVID-19 there is no other test. And it’s a “new” virus, whose exact effects are unknown, so it was decided that the obvious choice of using symptoms as the ground truth would be taking too much risk.
    In this situation something new and very nasty has happened. The PCR test has itself become the ground truth. Despite having had an error rate of 100% in the past, it now by definition has an error rate of zero.
    Test positive? You’ve got the virus, end of story. Feel fine? Irrelevant, it’s an asymptomatic infection. No antibodies? Doesn’t matter, surely you’ll have them soon. Never develop antibodies but start testing negative anyway? How mysterious, perhaps you have a new form of immunity previously unknown to science. Test positive, then negative, then positive? Terrifying: the body must not develop immunity like it does for other viruses. How about negative, positive, negative, positive, negative? Well, we’ll call that a positive just to be safe. Symptoms stopped months ago but the positive tests keep coming? It can’t be the test, you’ll just have to stay confined indefinitely. And so on.
    Pseudo-epidemics
    Why COVID-19 is guaranteed to never end


    lol and Druff was predictably bitching about false negatives which are outnumbered by false positives by like 90%

    what a joke this pandemic is

  11. #12851
    How a False Hydroxychloroquine Narrative Was Created


    lol @ all the cnn fags in here that dogpiled this drug just cause Trump knew it was effective

  12. #12852
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The shame of hydroxychloroquine is doctors all over the world who were administering it and seeing the good results were censored by the media and big tech. Countless people needlessly died because of it.

    For the life of me I can't figure out why libtards back big tech and their censorship. The big tech idiots are just to wrong about to many things. Wrong about HCQ. Wrong about covid coming from the lab. Wrong about everything.

    Big tech needs to be reined in from their destruction of freedom of speech. They do incredible harm.

    You use Facebook. Willingly. You don't get to talk about tech.
    I use electricity. Willfully. But I don't get to talk about the utility company?
    I use gasoline. Willfully. But I don't get to talk about companies gouging me on the price?

    You libtard motherfuckers tried to force a christian baker to make a cake for a couple of gayboys. Don't give me that private enterprise bullshit, mashed potato dick, when you know fucking well you don't believe in it.

    In order to use Facebook I have to endure all the ads for good and services. That's the price I pay for using it. Don't tell me I don't have a voice in how the damn thing is run.

    Facebook, Twitter, Google should be treated as public utilities and governed as such. No more fuck tyranny. You got that, mr. erectile dysfunction?
    wittle waltie, nightmarefish and sloppy joe are the shit stains in the underwear of life.

  13. #12853
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    How a False Hydroxychloroquine Narrative Was Created


    lol @ all the cnn fags in here that dogpiled this drug just cause Trump knew it was effective
    Fresh stuff from June 28 2020.

    It appears that this never ending epidemic is ending.

    Also from that super convincing study about chloroquine and SARS from 2005...

    "When chloroquine or NH4Cl are added after infection, these agents can rapidly raise the pH and subvert on-going fusion events between virus and endosomes, thus inhibiting the infection."

    ...that and other stuff confirming that in cell cultures chloroquine or NH4Cl are both roughly as effective. NH4Cl or Ammonium chloride is most commonly used in salty liquorice. Now i don't expect heathens to be able to buy salmiakki from grocery stores, but you can get the chemical OTC from pharmacies or online by the pounds for even less than HCQ. Neither works in current forms in people. Topical application maybe in some concentrations, but it's the same UV light and injecting bleach problem. You need to hit the virus with enough of it without killing the patient in the process.

    Anyways, literally no one is stopping anyone from taking all the ammonium chloride they feel like taking. E number is E510 for food additives.

  14. #12854
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    How a False Hydroxychloroquine Narrative Was Created


    lol @ all the cnn fags in here that dogpiled this drug just cause Trump knew it was effective
    Fresh stuff from June 28 2020.

    It appears that this never ending epidemic is ending.

    Also from that super convincing study about chloroquine and SARS from 2005...

    "When chloroquine or NH4Cl are added after infection, these agents can rapidly raise the pH and subvert on-going fusion events between virus and endosomes, thus inhibiting the infection."

    ...that and other stuff confirming that in cell cultures chloroquine or NH4Cl are both roughly as effective. NH4Cl or Ammonium chloride is most commonly used in salty liquorice. Now i don't expect heathens to be able to buy salmiakki from grocery stores, but you can get the chemical OTC from pharmacies or online by the pounds for even less than HCQ. Neither works in current forms in people. Topical application maybe in some concentrations, but it's the same UV light and injecting bleach problem. You need to hit the virus with enough of it without killing the patient in the process.

    Anyways, literally no one is stopping anyone from taking all the ammonium chloride they feel like taking. E number is E510 for food additives.
    yeah the problem is it never started idiot.

    now the government can lock us down anytime they want in the name of "SCIENCE and safety" and faggots like you will cheer them on

  15. #12855
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    515
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,507
    https://summit.news/2021/06/10/profe...human-history/

    Of course the leaders in blue states didn't give a fuck, they personally weren't locked down.

    Good for thee but not for me.....

  16. #12856
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

    Fresh stuff from June 28 2020.

    It appears that this never ending epidemic is ending.

    Also from that super convincing study about chloroquine and SARS from 2005...

    "When chloroquine or NH4Cl are added after infection, these agents can rapidly raise the pH and subvert on-going fusion events between virus and endosomes, thus inhibiting the infection."

    ...that and other stuff confirming that in cell cultures chloroquine or NH4Cl are both roughly as effective. NH4Cl or Ammonium chloride is most commonly used in salty liquorice. Now i don't expect heathens to be able to buy salmiakki from grocery stores, but you can get the chemical OTC from pharmacies or online by the pounds for even less than HCQ. Neither works in current forms in people. Topical application maybe in some concentrations, but it's the same UV light and injecting bleach problem. You need to hit the virus with enough of it without killing the patient in the process.

    Anyways, literally no one is stopping anyone from taking all the ammonium chloride they feel like taking. E number is E510 for food additives.
    yeah the problem is it never started idiot.

    now the government can lock us down anytime they want in the name of "SCIENCE and safety" and faggots like you will cheer them on
    So why do we need a drug for it then? And once again why the fuck would they want to lockdown, if it isn't needed? Monkeys like you are already doing almost everything they want. Sure eventually you get locked up to re-education camps, but that's like next summer and it's just subnormals like you.

  17. #12857
    Two passengers on first 'fully-vaccinated' post-Covid cruise from US test positive for coronavirus during voyage in the Caribbean

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-positive.html



  18. #12858
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6644
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,836
    Blog Entries
    2
    Hydroxychloroquine was definitely polticized by the left. Because Trump liked it, they hated it.

    It turns out that with the triple therapy of hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and zinc in seriously ill patients, there was a 200% increase in survival rate. That's pretty significant, woudln't you think?

    I realize that there were dueling studies on this, and some in 2020 came to a different conclusion, but it became COVID heresy to even talk about this. In fact, mentioning hydroxychloroquine in a positive context on social media would result in censorship, under the banner of "preventing COVID misinformation". I'm sure gimmick will find some excuse for this.

    Science should never attach itself to political orthodoxy, nor should it censor opposing research, theories, or studies. Obviously this is very dangerous, and in fact counterproductive to advancement. Try studying anything related to potential harm from minors transitioning genders, for example, and see what happens to your career, especially at a university.

    If we were to go back in time to any point in 2020, and post on Twitter/Facebook that the lab leak is a very viable explanation for COVID's origins, and that hydroxychloroquine is actually an effective therapeutic for those with COVID, we would get censored. And before the censorship, the left would arrogantly dismiss these claims as "anti-scientific" and "misinformation".

    Isn't it amazing how wrong the left ended up being with pretty much everything regarding COVID? I'm still looking for a single major thing they did right, or a single major assertion they made which turned out to be true. They say that time exposes the truth -- well, I think we see which side was lying and misleading the whole way.

  19. #12859
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    515
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Hydroxychloroquine was definitely polticized by the left. Because Trump liked it, they hated it.

    It turns out that with the triple therapy of hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and zinc in seriously ill patients, there was a 200% increase in survival rate. That's pretty significant, woudln't you think?

    I realize that there were dueling studies on this, and some in 2020 came to a different conclusion, but it became COVID heresy to even talk about this. In fact, mentioning hydroxychloroquine in a positive context on social media would result in censorship, under the banner of "preventing COVID misinformation". I'm sure gimmick will find some excuse for this.

    Science should never attach itself to political orthodoxy, nor should it censor opposing research, theories, or studies. Obviously this is very dangerous, and in fact counterproductive to advancement. Try studying anything related to potential harm from minors transitioning genders, for example, and see what happens to your career, especially at a university.

    If we were to go back in time to any point in 2020, and post on Twitter/Facebook that the lab leak is a very viable explanation for COVID's origins, and that hydroxychloroquine is actually an effective therapeutic for those with COVID, we would get censored. And before the censorship, the left would arrogantly dismiss these claims as "anti-scientific" and "misinformation".

    Isn't it amazing how wrong the left ended up being with pretty much everything regarding COVID? I'm still looking for a single major thing they did right, or a single major assertion they made which turned out to be true. They say that time exposes the truth -- well, I think we see which side was lying and misleading the whole way.
    You forgot "racist" as well.

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: lol

  20. #12860
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Hydroxychloroquine was definitely polticized by the left. Because Trump liked it, they hated it.

    It turns out that with the triple therapy of hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and zinc in seriously ill patients, there was a 200% increase in survival rate. That's pretty significant, woudln't you think?

    I realize that there were dueling studies on this, and some in 2020 came to a different conclusion, but it became COVID heresy to even talk about this. In fact, mentioning hydroxychloroquine in a positive context on social media would result in censorship, under the banner of "preventing COVID misinformation". I'm sure gimmick will find some excuse for this.

    Science should never attach itself to political orthodoxy, nor should it censor opposing research, theories, or studies. Obviously this is very dangerous, and in fact counterproductive to advancement. Try studying anything related to potential harm from minors transitioning genders, for example, and see what happens to your career, especially at a university.

    If we were to go back in time to any point in 2020, and post on Twitter/Facebook that the lab leak is a very viable explanation for COVID's origins, and that hydroxychloroquine is actually an effective therapeutic for those with COVID, we would get censored. And before the censorship, the left would arrogantly dismiss these claims as "anti-scientific" and "misinformation".

    Isn't it amazing how wrong the left ended up being with pretty much everything regarding COVID? I'm still looking for a single major thing they did right, or a single major assertion they made which turned out to be true. They say that time exposes the truth -- well, I think we see which side was lying and misleading the whole way.
    Sure...

    https://pharmaceutical-journal.com/a...therapy-trials

    https://c19early.com/#recentstudies

    ...two random sites compiling hundreds of studies about different treatment candidates.

    There was a few hundred studies about HCQ. It just didn't do anything exceptional. So it was dropped just like dozens of other drugs you never heard about. All of them were promising at some point. That is the reason why they were studied.

    For unknown reasons Team Retard put all their eggs in HCQ basket to treat a fake virus. I don't really care why.

    The science wizards started working on a vaccine in January 2020. Should we poll a Facebook group on what side of the political spectrum you can find aforementioned wizards?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 6 guests)

  1. mickeycrimm

Similar Threads

  1. Going to kill the next person...
    By SetofKs in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2018, 12:05 AM
  2. DID BOVADA JUST KILL ALL LHE ABOVE 3-6?
    By SetofKs in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-05-2018, 04:55 PM
  3. So if you were going to kill yourself...
    By BetCheckBet in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-05-2017, 11:28 PM
  4. Kill this whitey
    By Pooh in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-30-2014, 03:13 PM
  5. KILL WILL
    By Yebsite in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 04:36 PM

Tags for this Thread