Page 636 of 947 FirstFirst ... 136536586626632633634635636637638639640646686736 ... LastLast
Results 12,701 to 12,720 of 18929

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Listen mashed potato dick, the gym is my jam.

I TOLD ALL YOU NIGS THAT FAUCI WAS A CRIMINAL!

Jazzercise pool exercises with the rest of the golden girls doesn’t count as going to the gym.

Comments

splitthis: Those arms don’t come from pool aerobics

Load Metric
    "A cafe in the town of Mendocino made headlines after announcing it will charge customers a $5 fee if they order while wearing a mask. It also threatened to charge $5 to anyone 'caught bragging about your vaccine."
    Dwai is going to move there immediately.

‘Waiting to happen’: the California region where masks are taboo – and cases are rising

https://www.yahoo.com/news/waiting-h...100038690.html

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210602-232617_Reddit.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  581.2 KB

Comments

splitthis:

mickeycrimm: Biden's lapdogs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Funny how life goes better for you when you aren't an angry batshit crazy rapist traitor asshole dumbass.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Funny how life goes better for you when you aren't an angry batshit crazy rapist traitor asshole dumbass.
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 339
Size:  621.7 KB

don't talk about Biden that way, please, think of the poor children he has molested

Load Metric
    Weak effort my son. Weak effort.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    "A cafe in the town of Mendocino made headlines after announcing it will charge customers a $5 fee if they order while wearing a mask. It also threatened to charge $5 to anyone 'caught bragging about your vaccine."
    Dwai is going to move there immediately.

‘Waiting to happen’: the California region where masks are taboo – and cases are rising

https://www.yahoo.com/news/waiting-h...100038690.html

Duhwi and split probably love this adorable sharia law level conservative nonsense:

"It also threatened to charge $5 to anyone “caught bragging about your vaccine”.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Great article about Fauci, his history, and his various manipulations: https://www.nationalreview.com/magaz...anthony-fauci/

But these shifts don’t happen upon the publication of credible new scientific studies. There is almost no public jousting and argument among scientists and researchers. There is just a sliding from one position to another when it becomes safe. Long after these shifts take place, CDC guidance often comes to incorporate them.

Credible scientific evidence that outdoor transmission of the coronavirus was negligible was available late in the spring of 2020, even as newspapers were still shaming people about being on beaches and a solo paddleboarder was arrested in California. But CDC guidance on outdoor activities and outdoor mask-wearing didn’t change for a year. We’ve long had evidence that children under twelve are far less likely to get seriously ill or die from COVID than they are from the flu. The scientific evidence is all there in the open that children are basically safe to gather together, but the mysterious scientific consensus hasn’t developed to the point of making it safe to say this in public. It’s as if doctors are afraid that pointing this out will make them vulnerable to accusations that they are providing aid and comfort to COVID-skeptical parents. But Dr. Fauci does understand the science. And so he could barely suppress his laughter when asked to explain on television why the CDC insists on young children wearing masks outdoors at summer camps this year — children who will be sleeping in the same indoor spaces with each other. Fauci has been the face of this shape-shifting consensus, even at its most ridiculous.

Comments

splitthis: Always about control and manipulation of mass leadbrains

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Vanity Fair did an article on pressure on scientists to keep quiet about the lab leak theory. This pressure came from within their own community, though this was an offshoot of the political pressure on scientists to keep up the preferred narrative.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...id-19s-origins

Isn't it funny how time is exposing how bad/corrupt/dishonest the left acted regarding COVID?

Look at how much is now clear:

- Cuomo was a killer of nursing home residents, not a COVID hero

- Cloth masks were mostly useless for preventing COVID transmission

- Lockdowns didn't work

- Closing outdoor spaces was a mistake

- Closing schools was a mistake, and much of this was influenced via the teachers union

- The "lab leak theory" was reasonable all along, and in fact is looking increasingly likely

- Fauci folowed political expediency, not The Science

- Trump suggesting a vaccine being ready during 2020 wasn't so crazy, after all

- Telling everyone to wear a mask after being vaccinated demotivates people from getting vaccinated

- Setting a vaccination order based upon "racial equity", instead of by age, is a bad idea

- DeSantis actually made mostly correct decisions, while "whistleblower" Rebekah Jones was a crazy person, criminal, and habitual liar

- Censorship of so-called "COVID misinformation" on social media actually ended up suppressing the truth

- Overspending on COVID relief bills just causes inflation and thins the worker pool

Is there any popular left wing "COVID hero" who doesn't look like a complete fool or corrupt asshole at this point?

In the meantime, you've got lifelong liberal Nate Silver on Twitter basically proving on a daily basis that his own party is a collection of clowns.

Great job, guys! Who is "Team Retard" again?

Comments

mickeycrimm:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Vanity Fair did an article on pressure on scientists to keep quiet about the lab leak theory. This pressure came from within their own community, though this was an offshoot of the political pressure on scientists to keep up the preferred narrative.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...id-19s-origins

Isn't it funny how time is exposing how bad/corrupt/dishonest the left acted regarding COVID?

Look at how much is now clear:

- Cuomo was a killer of nursing home residents, not a COVID hero

- Cloth masks were mostly useless for preventing COVID transmission

- Lockdowns didn't work

- Closing outdoor spaces was a mistake

- Closing schools was a mistake, and much of this was influenced via the teachers union

- The "lab leak theory" was reasonable all along, and in fact is looking increasingly likely

- Fauci folowed political expediency, not The Science

- Trump suggesting a vaccine being ready during 2020 wasn't so crazy, after all

- Telling everyone to wear a mask after being vaccinated demotivates people from getting vaccinated

- Setting a vaccination order based upon "racial equity", instead of by age, is a bad idea

- DeSantis actually made mostly correct decisions, while "whistleblower" Rebekah Jones was a crazy person, criminal, and habitual liar

- Censorship of so-called "COVID misinformation" on social media actually ended up suppressing the truth

- Overspending on COVID relief bills just causes inflation and thins the worker pool

Is there any popular left wing "COVID hero" who doesn't look like a complete fool or corrupt asshole at this point?

In the meantime, you've got lifelong liberal Nate Silver on Twitter basically proving on a daily basis that his own party is a collection of clowns.

Great job, guys! Who is "Team Retard" again?

they've literally been wrong about everything

SCIENCE! though

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210603_1045072878953016868713814.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  111.2 KB

LOL CANADA IS ON SOME NEW SHIT.

I'm sorry to all the Canadian pfaers

Load Metric
    Who is "Team Retard" again?
    If you have to ask...

Load Metric
    DWAI to quote you "Why do you care?"

If it was from a lab, the GOP will feel right in calling it the Kung Flu???
    & F the random Asians that got beat up cuz of it?

(FTR, that was the last day you could call yourself a non racist
    Trump fan. If you are a Trump fan you are racist, don't get mad me,
    "Jews Will Not Replace Us" that is your team, and Trump called them good people.)
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

This is so F'ing stupid. Between the gun rights BS and this,
    I don't see how anyone votes for these people, they purposely go against what everyone wants.
    'You want background checks, not only aren't we doing that, we will make it easier to get guns and F science'

Biden has proved is science was the way out of this, so red states respond by taking power away from science.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Fake Biden follow the science take
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

"Jews Will Not Replace Us" that is your team, and Trump called them good people.)
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

I don't see how anyone votes for these people, they purposely go against what everyone wants.
    'You want background checks, not only aren't we doing that, we will make it easier to get guns and F science'

Biden has proved is science was the way out of this, so red states respond by taking power away from science.
    How many blue anon hallucinations can you fit into one post?

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Name:  Screenshot_20210603-111927_Chrome.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  210.9 KB

looks like you blueanon faggots were wrong and us right wing conspiracy theorists were right again, keep sucking Fauci's dick you queer

Load Metric
    and btw it was the dirty stinky n-words beating up Asians, I'm sure cause Trump told them to

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Hey Mickey are you getting the covid vaccine?
    Dude, I made the statement on PFA that I wanted to be the first person in Montana to get the vaccine and got bashed for it. Since I'm high risk I wanted the vaccine as soon as possible so I could go back to a normal life instead of hiding out from the vid. As it was I layed low for a year until I could get the vaccine. I was in group 1B which meant 15% of Montanans got the vaccine before me.

I got the first pfizer shot in late february, second pfizer shot in mid march.

I don't know where you get that center right people, that's what I am, are anti-vaxxers anymore than left wingers. I have a friend whose on disabled SS and has COPD so high risk. He hates Trump and loves Joe Biden. He wouldn't get the vaccine. Today he is in ICU with covid. Minorities have the highest numbers percentagewise of anti-vaxxers. Do you know who they vote for? It damn sure ain't Trump.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

Donald Trump and the Republican party will always be known as A BUNCH OF FUCKING CLOWNS!!!

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210603_1810356409937429816689794.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  93.9 KB

TRUMP IS GOD

Thread Information