Page 632 of 947 FirstFirst ... 132532582622628629630631632633634635636642682732 ... LastLast
Results 12,621 to 12,640 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Man I really wish your news source was anything other than the daily mail rag.

Load Metric
    Is this finally proof Covid DID leak from Wuhan lab? The sample with a 96% match with the virus, a young medic's damning findings, and bat cave trip that killed three miners... the Mail dossier that can no longer be ignored

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Wuhan-lab.html

The DailyMail is the national enquirer of the internet.

Load Metric
    Scientists at Wuhan lab in COVID probe admitted being bitten by bats: reports

https://nypost.com/2021/05/28/scient...y-bats-report/

New York Post is not a great source of news either.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Remember when Fauci and Friends were all doom and gloom, and the Biden Administration kept telling everyone that we'd be wearing masks throughout most of 2021?

Rememebr how right wingers were saying that this is a terrible message which is discouraging vaccination?

Remember how arrogant left wingers insisted that only ignorant Republican anti-vaxxers were discouraging vaccination, and the masking was just being responsible?

Remember how the arrogant "follow the science" left denied that their nonsensical mask guideliens were discouraging vaccination?

From CNN: Interest in vaccinations increased after CDC announced new mask guidance

Oh.

The left proven wrong about COVID once again. Shocker.

Comments

dwai: based Druff

splitthis: Lib dems suck dick

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    DEMOCRATIC COVID SCORECARD

Closing borders upon hearing about a pandemic is xenophobic - WRONG

Testing and contact tracing is the key to preventing COVID from spreading - WRONG

There's no way COVID had anything to do with the Wuhan lab, and any claim it's possible is racist - WRONG

Masking and social distancing indoors is the key to preventing COVID from spreading - WRONG

It's safe to put COVID-positive patients in nursing homes, as long as precautions are taken - WRONG

Shutdowns and mask mandates may decimate the economy and people's psychological health, but at least we will get better COVID results - WRONG

It's unsafe to reopen schools - WRONG

It's more important to stress masking and social distancing than complete avoidance of indoor spaces - WRONG

We should tell people to double mask, because that won't sound ridiculous at all, and won't cause people to just ignore all other guidance - WRONG

We should close parks, beaches, and outdoor dining, because they are heavily spreading COVID - WRONG

There's no way a vaccine can be ready to distribute in 2020 - WRONG

It's smartest to distribute a vaccine in a manner which makes up for past racial wrongs, rather than the manner which will save the most lives - WRONG

Vaccinated people should have to wear masks - WRONG

Vaccinated people should still avoid air travel because they will spread the virus elsewhere in the US - WRONG

Continued COVID restrictions and mask mandates won't discourage vaccinations - WRONG

Comments

splitthis: Dolby

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    DEMOCRATIC COVID SCORECARD

Closing borders upon hearing about a pandemic is xenophobic - WRONG
    The only border NOT closed right now is MEXICO.

Testing and contact tracing is the key to preventing COVID from spreading - WRONG
    I think it helps identify the hotspots.

There's no way COVID had anything to do with the Wuhan lab, and any claim it's possible is racist - WRONG
    If there was a nuclear disaster, 20 miles away from a nuclear test site. What a coincidence.

Masking and social distancing indoors is the key to preventing COVID from spreading - WRONG
    Yes. It helps from infecting more people. That and avoiding sick people.

It's safe to put COVID-positive patients in nursing homes, as long as precautions are taken - WRONG
    LOL. All it takes is one or two people to get infected then most or all get infected.

Shutdowns and mask mandates may decimate the economy and people's psychological health, but at least we will get better COVID results - WRONG
    It was what was decided upon to do this while we wait for vaccines.

It's unsafe to reopen schools - WRONG
    If your kids go back to school and other kids get covid, they are going to blame your kids.

It's more important to stress masking and social distancing than complete avoidance of indoor spaces - WRONG
    Unlikely, you will get covid from being outdoors with few or no people around.

We should tell people to double mask, because that won't sound ridiculous at all, and won't cause people to just ignore all other guidance - WRONG
    LOL. Surprised that they didn't recommend triple masking.

We should close parks, beaches, and outdoor dining, because they are heavily spreading COVID - WRONG
    Huh? You are outdoors as long as there aren't a lot of people around you, you should be okay.

There's no way a vaccine can be ready to distribute in 2020 - WRONG
    True. They came out in 2021.

It's smartest to distribute a vaccine in a manner which makes up for past racial wrongs, rather than the manner which will save the most lives - WRONG
    Covid-19 is racist.

Vaccinated people should have to wear masks - WRONG
    Stop spreading the disease.

Vaccinated people should still avoid air travel because they will spread the virus elsewhere in the US - WRONG
    Stop spreading the disease.

Continued COVID restrictions and mask mandates won't discourage vaccinations - WRONG
    You will have to take covid booster shots every year just like flu shots. Did we ever beat the flu?

Comments

rum dick: Beautiful champ

Load Metric
    Explosive study claims to prove Chinese scientists created COVID

https://nypost.com/2021/05/29/explos...created-covid/

Well. Modified it to make it worse so it infects people very rapidly and maybe kills them. This was done at the direction of the Chinese military.

Will China be held responsible for releasing Covid-19?

Nope. They are probably working on a virus that is many times more deadly.

The U.S. does "viral research" too.
    They have a huge bio-weapons testing faulty in Utah and in Maryland that specialize in creating new versions of deadly viruses such as ebola and anthrax.

Don't worry the next great apocalypse is coming.

Whoever is not vaccinated can wear these yellow patches.

Load Metric
    What is the COVID-19 death toll on PFA?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    What is the COVID-19 death toll on PFA?
    same as the real world, 0 deaths

Comments

splitthis: Lol +1 thanks for the laugh today

NickyPipes: Got em!

Load Metric
    it's a deadly deadly virus

just kidding

just another hoax maybe the greatest of all time
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Tried to go shopping today in Soho. Got kicked out of a few stores because even though I have a vaccination card and my state doesn't require masking indoors, they wouldn't let me shop without one. Great job All Saints and Nike.

Banana Republic didn't have this rule and I was able to shop and spent $150 there. Dig Inn, a fast casual food place, offered me a mask and I said that since I am vaccinated and its not mandatory, I prefer not to. That was that.

Van Leeuwen ice cream lost my business as I went to a cupcake shop instead.

I am done with masks unless it is mandatory i.e. Uber/public transportation as those places are mandated

Comments

IamGreek: OPA!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Remember when Fauci and Friends were all doom and gloom, and the Biden Administration kept telling everyone that we'd be wearing masks throughout most of 2021?

Rememebr how right wingers were saying that this is a terrible message which is discouraging vaccination?

Remember how arrogant left wingers insisted that only ignorant Republican anti-vaxxers were discouraging vaccination, and the masking was just being responsible?

Remember how the arrogant "follow the science" left denied that their nonsensical mask guideliens were discouraging vaccination?

From CNN: Interest in vaccinations increased after CDC announced new mask guidance

Oh.

The left proven wrong about COVID once again. Shocker.
    Remember when Trumpy Trump told people to drink bleach and rectally insert lit candles.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Gold
    Load Metric
    So I did A LOT of Instacart over the last year or so, and made pretty good $$ (at least for an easy, no skill, no barrier to entry job). Which is to say I spent most of the last year mingling indoors in public with a mask on. And I have to say I got pretty comfortable with the whole mask in public thing and wouldn't mind too much if this became the new normal.

I found I dont really need to see peoples faces, and I dont really need people to see my face. And I have to admit going a full 1+ year not having to worry about facial grooming on a day to day basis was nice. And I also pretty much didn't get sick the entire last year (as ironically masks seem to actually work better protecting against cold and flu viruses than Covid).

I mean I am not trying to stick out, so if everyone else drops the mask I will too. But in the meantime I am good.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    So I did A LOT of Instacart over the last year or so, and made pretty good $$ (at least for an easy, no skill, no barrier to entry job). Which is to say I spent most of the last year mingling indoors in public with a mask on. And I have to say I got pretty comfortable with the whole mask in public thing and wouldn't mind too much if this became the new normal.

I found I dont really need to see peoples faces, and I dont really need people to see my face. And I have to admit going a full 1+ year not having to worry about facial grooming on a day to day basis was nice. And I also pretty much didn't get sick the entire last year (as ironically masks seem to actually work better protecting against cold and flu viruses than Covid).

I mean I am not trying to stick out, so if everyone else drops the mask I will too. But in the meantime I am good.

That's the exact attitude that people have developed and are now forcing the rest of the population to continue to adopt whether through personal preference or personal mental trauma.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

That's the exact attitude that people have developed and are now forcing the rest of the population to continue to adopt whether through personal preference or personal mental trauma.
    Well, I would never presume to tell anyone else whether to wear a mask or not. During the pandemic the vast majority of people wore masks, but there was the occasional person who didn't wear one at all or wore it under their neck, and I never said a single thing to anyone (although I made sure to steer clear). And my personal favorite, the guy who was wearing a mask but would pull it down to sneeze all over everyone else.

And as I said, as long as there is a sizable % of people wearing masks, I will do so too; but if the vast majority of people take the masks off and only the far left AOC types are still holding on, then my mask is coming off. The last thing I would want is to falsely signal I am in that tribe.

I have to admit, having a job where you actually have to tell people to wear masks or leave sounds like a nightmare to me, although I am sure there are plenty of people that enjoy and get off on having the power and control. Actually, after the last year of doing Instacart and starting up a home business, actually having to get a job at all where I have to answer to a boss and regularly interact with coworkers sounds like a nightmare.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Explosive study claims to prove Chinese scientists created COVID

https://nypost.com/2021/05/29/explos...created-covid/

Well. Modified it to make it worse so it infects people very rapidly and maybe kills them. This was done at the direction of the Chinese military.

Will China be held responsible for releasing Covid-19?

Nope. They are probably working on a virus that is many times more deadly.

The U.S. does "viral research" too.
    They have a huge bio-weapons testing faulty in Utah and in Maryland that specialize in creating new versions of deadly viruses such as ebola and anthrax.

Don't worry the next great apocalypse is coming.

Whoever is not vaccinated can wear these yellow patches.

Looking forward to when this story is covered by a news agency other than the Post (ie Rupert Murdoch) and the daily mail (literally a shit troll rag). Not saying it's not true. Just saying the Post is ass.

Also that lady lost her Stetson hat distribution deal which will likely kill her business bc her store primarily sells high-end cowboy hats.

Comments

splitthis: Fuckstetson

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210530_1108298361571597355967792.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  247.4 KB

found rum dick, lol what a complete loser, it's a cult you guys

Comments

OSA: Cute guy

splitthis: 100%

NickyPipes: Limp Duck is a sad and pathetic loser!

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210531_1534211546346445972894914.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  145.4 KB

rum dick's wife getting "their kids" their vaccines

Comments

rum dick: You almost had a good joke there but you rushed it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  RDT_20210530_1108298361571597355967792.jpg