Page 611 of 947 FirstFirst ... 111511561601607608609610611612613614615621661711 ... LastLast
Results 12,201 to 12,220 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Canada now has more covid per capita than US, these dipshits can't figure out now to roll out the vaccine. Limitles, if you're still alive, what say you about your shithole country? I thought your healthcare with top top up there.
    Yes vaccine role out here been some of the weakest in world for developed countries. Also the constant on and off again lockdowns been devastating to the economy. IMO Canada's done a shitty job. That being said deaths per capita (which is probably the most important stat) about double in USA.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Canada now has more covid per capita than US, these dipshits can't figure out now to roll out the vaccine. Limitles, if you're still alive, what say you about your shithole country? I thought your healthcare with top top up there.
    Yes vaccine role out here been some of the weakest in world for developed countries. Also the constant on and off again lockdowns been devastating to the economy. IMO Canada's done a shitty job. That being said deaths per capita (which is probably the most important stat) about double in USA.
    There's only 11 people per square mile there, easy to avoid death when you never come into contact with anyone. Plus you guys didn't get hit hard at the beginning like the US when people were dying at a much higher rate. Just not nearly the travel from Europe and China to Canada as there was to the USA. Plus USA also has far more domestic flights to spread it around than Canada has. The spread was set in deep in the US in late 2019 before anyone knew.

Load Metric
    ROFL WORRY ABOUT YOUR DICTATOR AUTHORITATIVE TYRANT TRUDEAU, GOOD LUCK GETTING YOUR FREEDOMS BACK

LOL CANADA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

I don't think it has been big news. Sort of like dealing with a close family members debilitating drug addiction vibe. Hope for the best, but everyone knows the history of bad decisions. And publicly not too much blame/shame cast around.

No one was surprised that they decided to handle the virus with Swedish exceptionalism and what a shit show that turned out to be. They've been doing that shuffle for a while.

The current numbers are, for a country twice as big as ours, 10x confirmed infections and 15x deaths. For population size they are about the size of Michigan. As bad as Sweden handled this they have about 80% of Michigan's deaths, same confirmed infections and slightly less daily infections right now. Michigan is obv dwai-country. Number one in new US infections. I'm sure it's just a coincidence with past weeks shitposting in this thread.

As much as I like mocking Michigan, as that’s what we do here being neighbors, they are slightly less backward than my own state. They’re 45% crazy as opposed to 55% where I’m at.

Their numbers are bizarre. I haven’t taken a close look as to where the cases are up there. I know they got that new strain up there really early from a university sports team that travelled. I would guess they were unfortunate to be the first landing spot at a point where it got a foothold before vaccinations became more prevalent and has spread among younger people. That’s just conjecture outside I know that more virulent strain hit there first. Maybe the beaches and early warm weather as they have nice ones or the African American population vaccine skepticism? Detroit metro is far bigger city than anything in Ohio despite us being a little higher in population.

You got me googling Swedish exceptionalism. I didn’t know they thought they were special. My ex-wife was Norwegian ethnically. Obviously born here, but I heard Norway stories and had a general feel for the people. My buddies wife is a Finn and he’ll say she’s typically Finn, stoic, a little aloof, as if they are genetic traits.

I don’t know many people who have Swedish ancestry. I guess that’s not surprising as when I look it up, Ohio and PA are quite low as a percentage among populous states. They tended to settle in the Upper Midwest in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Dakota’s, etc.

Having similar numbers to Michigan while being the size of California is just a shockingly poor result given how well your part of the world dealt with it in general. If you’re getting compared to the US with Covid issues, you’re an old country or did something wrong.

We’ve done fairly well with vaccinations, so not bad being compared in that respect for large countries. Cases and death, not so much.
    It might have something to do with about half the population of Michigan living in the Detroit Metro. In Sweden the Stockholm Metro was hit the worst and it's about 20% of the population. And yea if you compare them to their closest neighbors, then they really fucked up.

Sweden used to be a big deal in Europe. That was about 300 years ago. They have a bit of a similar thing with Great Britain, just at a smaller scale and they were really never top dogs.

Load Metric
    Virus gonna mutate and mutate ahead of weak efforts to support the weak.

Do everything you can to strengthen your body naturally and live clean and exercise.

One problem I have with so called mRNA stuff is what happens when that technology gets in the wrong hands and they mRNA the body to attack itself. Now that’s internal warfare. Super scary they are touting nasal inoculation technology to avoid the needle. Imagine puffing a room full of people with mRNA designed to self attack the body.

Talk about end times....
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  ec9bd97.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  89.0 KB

flu numbers down 2000% and no one dies of old age anymore!

WE BEAT AGING YALL

FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH YALL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The nurses legit had a terrible job, and I feel for them. One of my old childhood friends has a sister who's a nurse. She caught COVID at work and got permanent lung damage.

But the sanctimonious social media nurses are the worst.

Also conveniently all the ones who are so emotional about all the death and suffering around them just happened to have a ton of anti-Trump stuff plastered all over their Twitter, prior to COVID. I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

ROFL WORRY ABOUT YOUR DICTATOR AUTHORITATIVE TYRANT TRUDEAU, GOOD LUCK GETTING YOUR FREEDOMS BACK

LOL CANADA

As a Canadian who splits his time between USA & Canada I concur. The politicians have absolutely butchered our vaccine plan and now in Ontario we are back in lockdown and probably months away from getting vaccinated.

Comments

dwai:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Do everything you can to strengthen your body naturally and live clean and exercise.

One problem I have with so called mRNA stuff is what happens when that technology gets in the wrong hands and they mRNA the body to attack itself. Now that’s internal warfare. Super scary they are touting nasal inoculation technology to avoid the needle. Imagine puffing a room full of people with mRNA designed to self attack the body.

Talk about end times....
    Like it or not, mRNA is the future of vaccinations and other forms of medicine. It has been studied to possibly fight cancer, including some kinds which are believed to be incurable.

In 20 years it's going to be everywhere, and it's possible that pre-mRNA medicine will be looked at as the dark ages.

Comments

BCR: Yep. And far safer than small doses of live or weakened virus. I read the religious criticisms and protests when Salk was protesting. It’s amazing how similar the arguments are. It’s been the end times since those who actually knew Jesus lived.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Talk about end times....
    Like it or not, mRNA is the future of vaccinations and other forms of medicine. It has been studied to possibly fight cancer, including some kinds which are believed to be incurable.

In 20 years it's going to be everywhere, and it's possible that pre-mRNA medicine will be looked at as the dark ages.
    * When Salk was creating polio cure.*

I read some articles from the time as he was working often out of the University of Pittsburgh. There were similar arguments then. I actually found people who still insist polio cure is fake still have a presence online. Google it and laugh. The church described Salk’s work as heretical. From the first century AD, one thing is consistent, we keep living longer though scientific advancement and the flock is always convinced it’s the end times.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Johnson & Johnson vaccine running into trouble.

Too many deadly blood clots, and it might end up being halted in the US soon.

Sorry, Pooh. I'll buy your house from your estate when you croak.

Load Metric

The wife wasn’t bad either from what I recall, I’ll be at golf course every day, pop an occasional Xanax in his honor, and she won’t even know he’s gone.

Load Metric

Name:  49e52f6.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  83.0 KB

OOPS!

Load Metric
    Earlier this month, after GOP lawmakers asked Fauci about the risk of outbreaks in migrant detention facilities, he said, “I have nothing to do with the border. . . . Having me down at the border, that’s really not what I do.” Except Fauci has weighed in on travel restrictions and border closures plenty of times in the past year. It’s self-evidently obvious that having lots of migrants of all ages cramped into detention facilities is a formula for a rapid spread of the virus. Fauci just didn’t want to criticize the Biden administration, so he dodged the question.
    Fauci has turned into the perpetually pessimistic, overcautious, position-shifting, administration-pleasing face of the pandemic recovery. At this point, he’d do himself a favor by sitting out the next opportunity to appear on a TV show or podcast and focus on his day job.
    Anthony Fauci Has Worn Out His Welcome

Load Metric

Six blood clots out of nearly seven million doses is a very small number. J&J is doing this out of an abundance of caution. All six cases were females, and only one was fatal. You have a much better chance of actually contracting the coronavirus than getting blood clots.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post

Six blood clots out of nearly seven million doses is a very small number. J&J is doing this out of an abundance of caution. All six cases were females, and only one was fatal. You have a much better chance of actually contracting the coronavirus than getting blood clots.
    was waiting for the NPC to come here and say this

remember, JUST ONE LIFE is too many?

get over it faggot

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post

Happy to take your clotty J&J up here in the Great White North!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Nobody here is gonna get a blood clot from the J&J vaccine.

It only seems to happen to women, and the only female here is refusing to take any vaccine.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Thanks for your concern, twinkle toes, but I'm fine. More testing needs to be done obv.

Load Metric
    Name:  2a9b49e.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  74.4 KB

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: You've had a lot of good ones lately your going to leap frog ahead of XFactor soon he's been slacking off.

Thread Information