Page 608 of 947 FirstFirst ... 108508558598604605606607608609610611612618658708 ... LastLast
Results 12,141 to 12,160 of 18923

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    fauci is idiot, like you, not follow science, narrative blowing up in their faces, get it now caveman?
    Good work sport.
    He could have said anything that would be partially true and save face, that vaccines must be working, that they’re testing less, that no one gives a shit, that herd immunity is approaching. But no he said “I’m confused.”

Senile old fuck needs to be put in a home not be on TV directing morons deeper into his confusion.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    If you are afraid, the vaccine to get is the Johnson and Johnson one dose. Stay away from the other 2.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    If you are afraid, the vaccine to get is the Johnson and Johnson one dose. Stay away from the other 2.
    Yep. Johnson and Johnson should share the recipe with the other makers and just make their brand the National standard.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lol at being afraid of a vaccine that kills nobody.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    this is misinformation and not following science.

of course you can't say it hasn't killed anyone, are you really trying to imply that?

Platinum
    Load Metric

of course you can't say it hasn't killed anyone, are you really trying to imply that?
    You’ve seen evidence of the vaccine killing people? I’ve seen none.

Gold
    Load Metric

Name:  2021-04-07 13_10_32-Window.png
Views: 276
Size:  86.3 KB
    Name:  2021-04-07 13_12_11-Window.png
Views: 262
Size:  22.4 KB

Just the first one I picked out of literally thousands.

Please tell me you don't believe this, because I got it from the CDC Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. I'd love to show you how to find this mind-numbingly simple to find evidence.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Gold
    Load Metric
    just in case you wanna bUt hE wAs 65 yEaRs OlDdddd

Name:  2021-04-07 13_19_27-Window.png
Views: 238
Size:  44.0 KB
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post

Name:  2021-04-07 13_10_32-Window.png
Views: 276
Size:  86.3 KB
    Name:  2021-04-07 13_12_11-Window.png
Views: 262
Size:  22.4 KB

Please tell me you don't believe this, because I got it from the CDC Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. I'd love to show you how to find this mind-numbingly simple to find evidence.
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but this report says someone that got vaccinated one day died the next but does it confirm that the vaccine killed them? Of course this will be reported no matter if the vaccine was the cause or not.

Gold
    Load Metric

Correct me if I’m wrong, but this report says someone that got vaccinated one day died the next but does it confirm that the vaccine killed them? Of course this will be reported no matter if the vaccine was the cause or not.

The page I got that from, there are thousands of events, admittedly many of elderly residents of long term care facilities. But there are also many young, otherwise healthy people who die without explanation within 24 hours, and sometimes within hours of receiving the vaccine. Look for yourself.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun

Platinum
    Load Metric
    just in case you wanna bUt hE wAs 65 yEaRs OlDdddd

Name:  2021-04-07 13_19_27-Window.png
Views: 238
Size:  44.0 KB
    You would agree that thousands of people die a day. So with millions of people being vaccinated a day, inevitably there will eventually be some people that are vaccinated one day, die the next but were gonna die the next day anyway?

Platinum
    Load Metric

The page I got that from, there are thousands of events, admittedly many of elderly residents of long term care facilities. But there are also many young, otherwise healthy people who die without explanation within 24 hours, and sometimes within hours of receiving the vaccine. Look for yourself.
    I’ll check it out.

Gold
    Load Metric

I’ll check it out.
    Of course there are coincidences. But you can't sit there and say that no deaths have occured. I honestly hope you aren't going to try and say that every death event following a vaccine that was fast-tracked, and bypassed YEARS of trials, was a coincidence. You're kidding yourself. You may not want to believe it, but you're smart enough to know better.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun

Platinum
    Load Metric

I’ll check it out.
    Of course there are coincidences. But you can't sit there and say that no deaths have occured. I honestly hope you aren't going to try and say that every death event following a vaccine that was fast-tracked, and bypassed YEARS of trials, was a coincidence. You're kidding yourself. You may not want to believe it, but you're smart enough to know better.
    I’ll have to read through it. I’ve personally heard of zero people having problems with the vaccine other than the flu like symptoms for a 12 hour period after the second shot. My original comment was more pointing out that being scared of the vaccine but not the virus is ridiculous. I can see being scared of both, being more scared of the virus, and even not being scared of either. What doesn’t make sense to me is being scared of the vaccine and not the virus when the virus is infinitely more dangerous, concerning both death and long term damage to your organs.

Gold
    Load Metric

I’ll have to read through it. I’ve personally heard of zero people having problems with the vaccine other than the flu like symptoms for a 12 hour period after the second shot. My original comment was more pointing out that being scared of the vaccine but not the virus is ridiculous. I can see being scared of both, being more scared of the virus, and even not being scared of either. What doesn’t make sense to me is being scared of the vaccine and not the virus when the virus is infinitely more dangerous, concerning both death and long term damage to your organs.

Just guessing, but the virus is the virus, and the vaccine is the virus + ????
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun

Platinum
    Load Metric

What do you mean the vaccine is the virus +?

Gold
    Load Metric

Other chemicals + the neutered virus for lack of better terminology.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun

Platinum
    Load Metric

There’s no virus in the vaccines.

Name:  2EADEAE6-6592-4720-A2D5-47F2D0E82B97.jpeg
Views: 229
Size:  507.0 KB

Gold
    Load Metric

Types of Vaccines
    Currently, there are three main types of COVID-19 vaccines that are authorized and recommended, or undergoing large-scale (Phase 3) clinical trials in the United States.

Below is a description of how each type of vaccine prompts our bodies to recognize and protect us from the virus that causes COVID-19. None of these vaccines can give you COVID-19.

mRNA vaccines contain material from the virus that causes COVID-19 that gives our cells instructions for how to make a harmless protein that is unique to the virus. After our cells make copies of the protein, they destroy the genetic material from the vaccine. Our bodies recognize that the protein should not be there and build T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight the virus that causes COVID-19 if we are infected in the future.

Protein subunit vaccines include harmless pieces (proteins) of the virus that causes COVID-19 instead of the entire germ. Once vaccinated, our bodies recognize that the protein should not be there and build T-lymphocytes and antibodies that will remember how to fight the virus that causes COVID-19 if we are infected in the future.

Vector vaccines contain a modified version of a different virus than the one that causes COVID-19. Inside the shell of the modified virus, there is material from the virus that causes COVID-19. This is called a “viral vector.” Once the viral vector is inside our cells, the genetic material gives cells instructions to make a protein that is unique to the virus that causes COVID-19. Using these instructions, our cells make copies of the protein. This prompts our bodies to build T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight that virus if we are infected in the future.
    wanna split hairs, or what (from https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...they-work.html )
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun

Platinum
    Load Metric

Types of Vaccines
    Currently, there are three main types of COVID-19 vaccines that are authorized and recommended, or undergoing large-scale (Phase 3) clinical trials in the United States.

Below is a description of how each type of vaccine prompts our bodies to recognize and protect us from the virus that causes COVID-19. None of these vaccines can give you COVID-19.

mRNA vaccines contain material from the virus that causes COVID-19 that gives our cells instructions for how to make a harmless protein that is unique to the virus. After our cells make copies of the protein, they destroy the genetic material from the vaccine. Our bodies recognize that the protein should not be there and build T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight the virus that causes COVID-19 if we are infected in the future.

Protein subunit vaccines include harmless pieces (proteins) of the virus that causes COVID-19 instead of the entire germ. Once vaccinated, our bodies recognize that the protein should not be there and build T-lymphocytes and antibodies that will remember how to fight the virus that causes COVID-19 if we are infected in the future.

Vector vaccines contain a modified version of a different virus than the one that causes COVID-19. Inside the shell of the modified virus, there is material from the virus that causes COVID-19. This is called a “viral vector.” Once the viral vector is inside our cells, the genetic material gives cells instructions to make a protein that is unique to the virus that causes COVID-19. Using these instructions, our cells make copies of the protein. This prompts our bodies to build T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight that virus if we are infected in the future.
    wanna split hairs, or what (from https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...they-work.html )
    Not splitting hairs at all. An MRNA vaccine is very different then say the flu shot.

You’re an antivaxxer huh?

Thread Information