Page 606 of 947 FirstFirst ... 106506556596602603604605606607608609610616656706 ... LastLast
Results 12,101 to 12,120 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Name:  69050e4.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  11.3 KB

Load Metric
    Don't wear a mask, save them for healthcare workers.

Never mind, wear one if you're sick.

Never mind, wear one regardless due to asymptomatic transmission, but only for two weeks to stop hospitals from overflowing.

Never mind, there's a second wave coming in a few weeks/months, but after that we're good.

Never mind, there are more waves or case spikes or variants or whatever, don't question it, just wear one for the indefinite future.

Never mind, wear two.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    We love being angry, because it makes us feel smart. It makes us feel like we care more than the next person (who we assure ourselves doesn’t care enough), because we’re more across the facts than they are. That we have the necessary ideas to fix everything. That we’re the ones that need to be in charge. That when we call someone a Nazi, or a sexist, or a bigot, it’s not our opinion, it’s a fact. That when we call someone out or worse, try to ruin their career, they deserve it.
    That’s an astounding level of arrogance.
    lol this sounds a lot like every faggot liberal on PFA, especially bcr.

https://medium.com/the-bad-influence...e-9effebdfeaca

Load Metric
    Name:  919-C8286-9994-4-E86-A5-FE-1036-F045-D919.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  41.1 KB
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  76607-DEB-D095-4-DF4-859-A-F35303-F4-A496.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  50.9 KB
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  2-A0227-B7-F3-F6-4150-AAF4-44-F7504-D833-C.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  48.8 KB

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  DEAF553-F-8024-4-C20-9163-0-DFB34-EA2866.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  47.6 KB

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm still not understanding some of the right wing opposition to the vaccine -- at least among those over 45.

Obviously this thing has killed a ton of people over 45, and has permanently damaged many others. Do you really think the vaccine has a higher chance of harming you than COVID at this age?

Younger people have a better excuse. It's not really killing them, and the vaccine has a bunch of question marks around it, because of its short testing period. But for older people, it's pretty much a no-brainer.

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccine use mRNA technology, which sounds scary, but in reality is a form of medical technology which is very likely part of the future of medicine. It may even be used to fight cancer fairly soon. Now that I'm at an age where cancer starts to become a concern, I hope that "soon" is even sooner.

It's a much better way of vaccinating, essentially tricking your body into fighting a fake version of the virus, rather than traditional vaccines which inject you with a weakened version of the actual virus. So these should be safer, not more dangerous, than existing vaccines.

Much like the left has made a religion out of shutdowns and masking (often without scientific justification), some of the right had made a religion out of COVID vaccine opposition and COVID seriousness denial (also without justification).

I wish both sides would wake up and just logically look at this thing for what it is -- and isn't.

Sad!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'm still not understanding some of the right wing opposition to the vaccine -- at least among those over 45.

Obviously this thing has killed a ton of people over 45, and has permanently damaged many others. Do you really think the vaccine has a higher chance of harming you than COVID at this age?

Younger people have a better excuse. It's not really killing them, and the vaccine has a bunch of question marks around it, because of its short testing period. But for older people, it's pretty much a no-brainer.

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccine use mRNA technology, which sounds scary, but in reality is a form of medical technology which is very likely part of the future of medicine. It may even be used to fight cancer fairly soon. Now that I'm at an age where cancer starts to become a concern, I hope that "soon" is even sooner.

It's a much better way of vaccinating, essentially tricking your body into fighting a fake version of the virus, rather than traditional vaccines which inject you with a weakened version of the actual virus. So these should be safer, not more dangerous, than existing vaccines.

Much like the left has made a religion out of shutdowns and masking (often without scientific justification), some of the right had made a religion out of COVID vaccine opposition and COVID seriousness denial (also without justification).

I wish both sides would wake up and just logically look at this thing for what it is -- and isn't.

Sad!
    Let the idiots kill themselves.

The mRNA vaccine is literally 5 proteins. We eat more complicated and worse things every single day in the American diet. All the opposition I have heard could be negated in a single internet search. Which means people fall into one of two categories, willfully ignorant or fucking retarded.

Comparing it to the left with shutdowns and masks is a perfect line, also falls into the willfully ignorant or fucking retarded binary decision.

Load Metric

Sad!
    you don't understand the opposition?

the virus is 99.98% survivability rate, no matter how much you try to put your age into a higher chance of dying, it's just not true, I get it you need to justify your hypochondriac personality, but your age bracket is FINE.

unless you're over 70 and fat you're fine, that's the opposition to the vaccine, get it thru your fat head, we don't NEED IT

Comments

splitthis: Lol 100%

Sloppy Joe: Unadulterated retardation

Load Metric
    The P1 strain that's wreaking havoc in Brazil is killing people in their 30"s+ at a higher rate then the original virus.
    150% more contagious too.

Apparently.
    Could be an insignificant increase.
    Never trust the media much these days.... they're all about sensationalizing shit.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/co...5-651daed725e4

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    The P1 strain that's wreaking havoc in Brazil is killing people in their 30"s+ at a higher rate then the original virus.
    150% more contagious too.

Apparently.
    Could be an insignificant increase.
    Never trust the media much these days.... they're all about sensationalizing shit.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/co...5-651daed725e4
    hey salty fag, I applaud your efforts to be skeptical, but the virus evolves "mutates, variants" either will be more deadly, less contagious, or more contagious less deadly, can't be both sorry fag, we don't throw away everything we know about viruses in the year 2021

Comments

Load Metric

Name:  a902ec1.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  324.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Sad!

the virus is 99.98% survivability rate, no matter how much you try to put your age into a higher chance of dying, it's just not true, I get it you need to justify your hypochondriac personality, but your age bracket is FINE.

unless you're over 70 and fat you're fine, that's the opposition to the vaccine, get it thru your fat head, we don't NEED IT
    This line of argument is

“I don’t need to wear a seat belt because on 99.98% of the trips I am just fine.”

“I don’t need to conceal and carry because 99.98% of the time I go out, I don’t get murdered.”

The reality is the American right doesn’t want to be told what to do.

Just like the American left loves to tell people what to do.

It’s a train wreck because even if you are younger and will survive, by taking vaccine you limit long term side effects which seems to plague a couple percent of the people that got it and prevent yourself from potentially killing parents and grandparents.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

This line of argument is

“I don’t need to wear a seat belt because on 99.98% of the trips I am just fine.”

“I don’t need to conceal and carry because 99.98% of the time I go out, I don’t get murdered.”

The reality is the American right doesn’t want to be told what to do.

Just like the American left loves to tell people what to do.

It’s a train wreck because even if you are younger and will survive, by taking vaccine you limit long term side effects which seems to plague a couple percent of the people that got it and prevent yourself from potentially killing parents and grandparents.
    shut up faggot, the seat belt line is a crock of shit, go fuck yourself if you're gonna play that line like a true faggot

very simple, I don't get a flu shot, cause I'm not worried about it, got it?

Druff doesn't get a flu shot either, but he's let the media brainwash him into living in his basement for a year and he won't let anyone in or out, they've convinced him this is serious and requires a vaccine, in reality if everyone would just go on about their lives, nobody would fucking notice this bullshit virus

Comments

Load Metric
    Name:  b9ac57b.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  145.0 KB

Comments

splitthis: SFTrueeeeede

Load Metric
    Can someone point me to when Fauci as wrong?
    I keep hearing this from the right, if it is the masks, he has been solid on them over over a year and never "flipped flopped".

Then you have Trump w/the hydroxychloroquine, inject lysol, use light on the body
    the "it will disappear like a miracle", open by Easter (2020), Don't wear masks etc, etc, etc
    (I love when druff was all 'all joe did was say to wear masks', well if Trump would've done that he'd have saved 200k+ lives.)

The 1001th time Trump was wrong about Covid

“You’re going to have suicides by the thousands” Trump said

Trump says suicides will increase ‘by the thousands’ if economy stays closed — experts say he’s wrong

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...ong-2020-03-25

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Double masks is total bullshit
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    lol and Michigan, with its ridiculous masks mandates and capacity restrictions cases keep rising.

LOL MASKS AND LOCKDOWNS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING

LOL TEAM PEDOPHILE

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    lol and Michigan, with its ridiculous masks mandates and capacity restrictions cases keep rising.

LOL MASKS AND LOCKDOWNS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING

LOL TEAM PEDOPHILE
    Druff should really have post restricted you from serious threads, what an embarrassing person to be politically aligned with.

Even Team Retard should be in favor of this, bad for the brand.

Comments

dwai: PORTLAND FAG GONNA FAG
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information