Page 605 of 947 FirstFirst ... 105505555595601602603604605606607608609615655705 ... LastLast
Results 12,081 to 12,100 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

This is why I'm keeping my guns.

Guy says he wants his political opponents killed 3-5 times per week.

Trump broke you like he broke Kathy Griffin. Deprogram yourself from whatever you are watching.
    You shouldn’t have any problem citing me wishing political opponents killed like 3 times in 8 years then? Hoping natural selection takes out the stupid isn’t wanting to kill anyone. We are all descended from people smart enough to stay alive. I can recall the capitol protestors. That’s just doing society a favor.

You’re a complete moron who has been wrong about everything the entire year. Go write the long awaited great reset conspiracy post that you’ve been promising all year that will explain your thoughts so we can all laugh.

I don’t give one fuck about Trump. I knew he was insane before elected. Seeing how stupid people like you are is the depressing part. How many absolute mongs are walking around. I knew we were heading that direction, but thought we had way more time.
    "I don't give one fuck about Trump"

lol bro seek psychiatric help immediately, you've been full blown tds for years

Comments

splitthis: He is full idiot mode as usual, it’s the long term effect of coke addiction

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

You shouldn’t have any problem citing me wishing political opponents killed like 3 times in 8 years then? Hoping natural selection takes out the stupid isn’t wanting to kill anyone. We are all descended from people smart enough to stay alive. I can recall the capitol protestors. That’s just doing society a favor.

You’re a complete moron who has been wrong about everything the entire year. Go write the long awaited great reset conspiracy post that you’ve been promising all year that will explain your thoughts so we can all laugh.

I don’t give one fuck about Trump. I knew he was insane before elected. Seeing how stupid people like you are is the depressing part. How many absolute mongs are walking around. I knew we were heading that direction, but thought we had way more time.
    "I don't give one fuck about Trump"

lol bro seek psychiatric help immediately, you've been full blown tds for years
    Completely untrue. You want to bet I was arguing with the Dems that I hoped Trump wins during the primaries? It’s the idiots like split, you, v12, who are the meme and believe everything they read on Facebook level stupid that made me from the most polite poster to just done with being nice to retards.

This is V12, saying this will all blow over by 4/6, thats 4/6 2020, 530k deaths ago.

03-22-2020, 11:25 PM #2930
    Silver
    This all eases by April 6th, maybe a week later.

Some hot spots will remain, but we can't operate like this forever.

Even the soothsayer seller of worst case scenarios deepstate-atine has shifted his tone.

We will overcome.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Fully vaccinated people are already getting covid dummy.
    Like 8 out of 43k control group got COVID. Half were placebo, so half of 43k got vaccine. None were hospitalized or died.

There have been like six drugs put through similar size drug trials. No COVID deaths. It’s possible a few deaths have occurred. They estimate 2-5 out of a million have reaction that requires epi-pen. I’m sure a few die. If 1000 have died from 55 million, which no one claims, you’d still have to be really bad at math or retarded to not get it.

Someone like you calling anyone dummy is amazing. You do realize everyone here knows you’re a moron? You should. If not, you’re delusional.
    You are the dummy, you lived in a hotel doing coke for years, please stfu idiot.

Comments

dwai: LOL
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    you seem upset that you don't have control over other people's bodies.
    I really don’t. I’m not for helmet laws. Not for seat belt laws. They only harm themselves. Your party wants to control women killing their own unwanted babies.

I don’t give a single fuck until a bunch of retarded unhygienic losers can get people I actually care about sick.

Imagine being split. She’s a retard. Mentally unstable. Can’t land men over 70, so clearly ugly. Worried about her DNA being altered. She should welcome anything that might change her losing lottery ticket.
    Imagine being you, a strung out coke head still taking drugs and acting like an intellectual. My sides. Fucking asshole.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Watch your stress BigCokeRek, you might have to increase your dose to cope. What a joke you are.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    You paid a sex worker to live in a hotel room with you for years while you 2 coked out until your money ran out. How long did she stay when the bank was empty? ROFL.

Comments

dwai: LOL

WillieMcFML: 4 post TILT

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    You paid a sex worker to live in a hotel room with you for years while you 2 coked out until your money ran out. How long did she stay when the bank was empty? ROFL.
    You clearly lost a lot of memory in your drunken haze. I stayed with a stripper for a time when I got well, at her place. I always had my own place. We had been together when we were both in our twenties. Never a hotel. I did a lot of coke when I was young. I think once after 40. You got that part right, I’ve never paid a woman for sex in my life. You’re a literal whore who can’t get laid by seventy year old men now.

Comments

WillieMcFML: got her

splitthis: Dummy

Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric
    The great reset is real, we are month's away from vaccine passports (and Chinese style social scores), and are progressing more and more into medical tyranny, and corporate fascism with every passing day.

"Wrong about everything" tho.

Comments

dwai: yup

splitthis:

Load Metric

The great reset is real, we are month's away from vaccine passports (and Chinese style social scores), and are progressing more and more into medical tyranny, and corporate fascism with every passing day.

Ok bro. I hope we have vaccine passports, the great reset was a conference about 25 years ago that conspiracy theorists seized upon to get the stupid all worked up. Will those who want to advocate for UBI and such use this to forward their wishes? Of course. People always use crisis to forward their agenda. Doesn’t mean it’s anywhere close. It will happen when the mob are dragging the wealthy from their homes for lack of jobs replaced by automation.

My baseball game is over, so I’m done playing with the retards. Split has been tilted into drunken haze memories that are mostly inaccurate and reminded how stupid and undesirable she is. She calls people dummies and then gets tilted into losing her shit so easily. Praise Jesus. An actual sex worker who could once charge her pathetic man and can’t now give it away now for free. Has to sting.

Enjoy your day

Comments

splitthis: Lib trash

Load Metric
    JUST GET THE VACCINE BIGOT

Load Metric
    lol right, split is the one on tilt.

Comments

WillieMcFML: split tilt posted 4 times in a row clown

splitthis: Offset

Load Metric

You confuse impolite with tilt. As I said, I just say what trash I consider a handful of you now. My pulse is always high 50s. I only get tilted at people I think are smart and making bad faith arguments. That tilts me. Druff legit tilts me at times. I’m sure it’s mutual. You 3 never could. You’re just dumb.

Load Metric

You confuse impolite with tilt. As I said, I just say what trash I consider a handful of you now. My pulse is always high 50s. I only get tilted at people I think are smart and making bad faith arguments. That tilts me. Druff legit tilts me at times. I’m sure it’s mutual. You 3 never could. You’re just dumb.
    Name:  Screenshot_20210213-213339_Gallery.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  680.1 KB

Load Metric

Keep the fight going, quit supporting those businesses, we will prevail. They can shove the vaccine and the passport up their ass.

I know 20 educated healthcare professionals including docs that are not getting the vaccine.

You sheep keep on with it.

Oh, and always take medical advice from a coked out lifelong loser.

Comments

dwai: lol

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis
    Keep the fight going, quit supporting those businesses, we will prevail. They can shove the vaccine and the passport up their ass.

I know 20 educated healthcare professionals including docs that are not getting the vaccine.

You sheep keep on with it.

Oh, and always take medical advice from a coked out lifelong loser.
    Terrifying how retardation can manifest itself in health care.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For the record, here's how I feel on these matters:

Vaccine passports: Ok

Forced vaccination: No

Corporate fascism: Yes, it's ramping up quickly, but not about COVID, where aside from being needlessly performative about useless safety measures (such as deep cleaning), their response has been reasonable

Masking after vaccination: No. In fact, the usefulness of masking has been far overrated and overstated by the left. Masking after full vaccination is just bizarre, either way.

"COVID wasn't a big deal and was a huge exaggeration perpetrated by the left": No. It was actually a huge deal, and while the left's take on it was often incorrect, the right's was often incorrect, as well. But this wasn't a hoax or an exaggeration. It was the worst thing we've had in this country in 100 years.

"The left is exploiting COVID, and exaggerating the ongoing post-vaccination danger, in order to enact social changes they've wanted for a long time.": Correct, unfortunately.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Thread Information