Page 604 of 946 FirstFirst ... 104504554594600601602603604605606607608614654704 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,080 of 18919

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Yes, that's led to over half a million dead Americans.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    you really think we'll be back to normal?

they're already trying to push masks and social distancing for people who ARE vaccinated

I hope you're right but I don't see this authorization stopping
    It all depends how many split and other anti-vaxxers there are. I assume between existing cases and vaccinations, we reach a point in the summer where it’s not mandatory many places. They can push all they want, but they’ve consistently set a low bar they can beat lately. Like we are now in the vaccination stage of the game they projected for summer. We will have 4x the number currently vaccinated fully through the process in 60 days

I expect the virus numbers to be so low in a few months that it’s basically not enforced in the vast majority of places. I think if they find it requires a booster, it could be back again at times, but I doubt it.
    Fully vaccinated people are already getting covid dummy.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

It all depends how many split and other anti-vaxxers there are. I assume between existing cases and vaccinations, we reach a point in the summer where it’s not mandatory many places. They can push all they want, but they’ve consistently set a low bar they can beat lately. Like we are now in the vaccination stage of the game they projected for summer. We will have 4x the number currently vaccinated fully through the process in 60 days

I expect the virus numbers to be so low in a few months that it’s basically not enforced in the vast majority of places. I think if they find it requires a booster, it could be back again at times, but I doubt it.
    Fully vaccinated people are already getting covid dummy.
    Like 8 out of 43k control group got COVID. Half were placebo, so half of 43k got vaccine. None were hospitalized or died.

There have been like six drugs put through similar size drug trials. No COVID deaths. It’s possible a few deaths have occurred. They estimate 2-5 out of a million have reaction that requires epi-pen. I’m sure a few die. If 1000 have died from 55 million, which no one claims, you’d still have to be really bad at math or retarded to not get it.

Someone like you calling anyone dummy is amazing. You do realize everyone here knows you’re a moron? You should. If not, you’re delusional.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    boy are you gonna be upset when you learn people die every year, a lot more than 500k lol

Load Metric

boy are you gonna be upset when you learn people die every year, a lot more than 500k lol
    How has half a million people become a spin point for Team Retard?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Why does anyone care about BLM riots killing maybe 50 people over the entire summer, most rioters themselves, when your own chart shows thousands of needless deaths in just young people under 50.

That’s 500 years worth of riot deaths

Load Metric
    Why does anyone care about BLM riots killing maybe 50 people over the entire summer, most rioters themselves, when your own chart shows thousands of needless deaths in just young people under 50.

Load Metric

So your agree the riots were much ado about nothing, right? The deaths irrelevant? If tens of thousands of young innocents dying of a preventable virus is nothing, then 50 getting killed isn’t even worth talking about.

I had to hear about BENGHAZI 4 dead for four years, but tens of thousands of young deaths, that’s nothing.

If we are hand waving away 500k, why do we mention WW2? The death tolls are about equal as far as the US is concerned.

Load Metric
    So your agree the riots were much ado about nothing, right? The deaths irrelevant? If tens of thousands of young innocents dying of a preventable virus is nothing, then 50 getting killed isn’t even worth talking about.

I had to hear about BENGHAZI 4 dead for four years, but tens of thousands of young deaths, that’s nothing.

If we are hand waving away 500k, why do we mention WW2? The death tolls are about equal as far as the US is concerned.
    was January 6th much ado about nothing?

Load Metric

The Holocaust only killed six million jews (12x more than COVID in US, so far). So what, jews die anyways?

Load Metric
    The Holocaust only killed six million jews (12x more than COVID in US, so far). So what, jews die anyways?
    lol comparing covid to the holocaust, disgusting behavior

Load Metric

As far as death is concerned.

I’m for the morons who entered getting 20 years in prison, because they are retards, but I’m for anyone who hurt anyone in a riot getting 20 years also. Death if they killed anyone. I’m fine if they get 20 years if they entered some government building during the riots. I don’t give a fuck about targets. Whatever normally you get for stealing from target.

Preventable death is preventable death. Going forward, COVID will be be a preventable death for outside maybe 500-1000 breakthrough deaths per year. Then it’s the flu bro will be accurate. It will be less than flu. So far it’s way way fucking worse than the flu and anyone saying that with any seriousness is a retard.

Load Metric

I’m for the morons who entered getting 20 years in prison, because they are retards, but I’m for anyone who hurt anyone in a riot getting 20 years also. Death if they killed anyone. I’m fine if they get 20 years if they entered some government building during the riots. I don’t give a fuck about targets. Whatever normally you get for stealing from target.

Preventable death is preventable death. Going forward, COVID will be be a preventable death for outside maybe 500-1000 breakthrough deaths per year. Then it’s the flu bro will be accurate. It will be less than flu. So far it’s way way fucking worse than the flu and anyone saying that with any seriousness is a retard.
    too bad people are only charged with trespassing

Load Metric

They are building sedition charges against a number. Doubt they’ll stick. Should be shot to remove from gene pool. but either way, We have enough politics. Back to COVID. One only needs a child’s understanding of math to understand anti vax=retarded. Always has been. Even when it was Hollywood morons.

Load Metric
    They are building sedition charges against a number. Doubt they’ll stick. Should be shot to remove from gene pool. but either way, We have enough politics. Back to COVID. One only needs a child’s understanding of math to understand anti vax=retarded. Always has been. Even when it was Hollywood morons.
    you seem upset that you don't have control over other people's bodies.

Load Metric

I really don’t. I’m not for helmet laws. Not for seat belt laws. They only harm themselves. Your party wants to control women killing their own unwanted babies.

I don’t give a single fuck until a bunch of retarded unhygienic losers can get people I actually care about sick.

Imagine being split. She’s a retard. Mentally unstable. Can’t land men over 70, so clearly ugly. Worried about her DNA being altered. She should welcome anything that might change her losing lottery ticket.

Load Metric
    I really don’t. I’m not for helmet laws. Not for seat belt laws. They only harm themselves. Your party wants to control women killing their own unwanted babies.

I don’t give a single fuck until a bunch of retarded unhygienic losers can get people I actually care about sick.

Imagine being split. She’s a retard. Mentally unstable. Can’t land men over 70, so clearly ugly. Worried about her DNA being altered. She should welcome anything that might change her losing lottery ticket.
    based af

Name:  335d8fa.png
Views: 186
Size:  575.1 KB

Load Metric

lol comparing covid to the holocaust, disgusting behavior
    It's easy to forget how stupid you are when you only crank out memes, but thanks for the reminder.

Silver
    Load Metric
    This is why I'm keeping my guns.

Guy says he wants his political opponents killed 3-5 times per week.

Trump broke you like he broke Kathy Griffin. Deprogram yourself from whatever you are watching.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

This is why I'm keeping my guns.

Guy says he wants his political opponents killed 3-5 times per week.

Trump broke you like he broke Kathy Griffin. Deprogram yourself from whatever you are watching.
    You shouldn’t have any problem citing me wishing political opponents killed like 3 times in 8 years then? Hoping natural selection takes out the stupid isn’t wanting to kill anyone. We are all descended from people smart enough to stay alive. I can recall the capitol protestors. That’s just doing society a favor.

You’re a complete moron who has been wrong about everything the entire year. Go write the long awaited great reset conspiracy post that you’ve been promising all year that will explain your thoughts so we can all laugh.

I don’t give one fuck about Trump. I knew he was insane before elected. Seeing how stupid people like you are is the depressing part. How many absolute mongs are walking around. I knew we were heading that direction, but thought we had way more time.

Thread Information