Page 603 of 947 FirstFirst ... 103503553593599600601602603604605606607613653703 ... LastLast
Results 12,041 to 12,060 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Watch this doctor totally destroy Biden and Team Feelings regarding their idiotic restrictions they're pushing for already-vaccinated people.

Basically she's making the point that people aren't bothering to get vaccinated in the US because they think their life will be heavily restricted either way, so why bother?

Fredo just sits there looking confused, and doesn't know what to say.

https://twitter.com/FreedomIsrael_/status/1371373375503929344
    These people are always going to err on the side of caution. Biden will simply override it all in about a month. The last time the CDC said grandparents shouldn’t hug their grandkids yet, Biden said that day for grandparents to hug their grandkids after vaccinated. People are thrilled at the access. This whining shit is popular with the fringe crowd still bitter about losing, but the general public has him at over 70% approval of handling the Covid crisis. In two months when everyone is enjoying a normal summer, and the economy is booming, he’s going to enjoy incredible high approval. Good timing is everything. Trump rode it for 4 years though primaries up until last year, and Biden has excellent timing atm.

HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING FOR COVID, HE LITERALLY SAID WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

These people are always going to err on the side of caution. Biden will simply override it all in about a month. The last time the CDC said grandparents shouldn’t hug their grandkids yet, Biden said that day for grandparents to hug their grandkids after vaccinated. People are thrilled at the access. This whining shit is popular with the fringe crowd still bitter about losing, but the general public has him at over 70% approval of handling the Covid crisis. In two months when everyone is enjoying a normal summer, and the economy is booming, he’s going to enjoy incredible high approval. Good timing is everything. Trump rode it for 4 years though primaries up until last year, and Biden has excellent timing atm.

Listen, I know you are not a smart man, but presidents get blame and approval for anything good or bad that happens. Gas prices. Stock market. All kinds of shit they have nothing to do with.

I really think this is a product of people wanting to distance themselves from the lowest trash element of culture such as yourself, who’ve been wrong on everything this year. It’s only human nature to distance yourself from the freaks of society. Thirty years from now, no one will admit they voted Trump or were an anti-vaxxer. Kids will burn their parents pictures that had Trump yard signs. No one likes to be remembered as associated with idiocy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...ent-poll%3famp

Biden approval rating on COVID-19 reaches 72 percent

Load Metric

Listen, I know you are not a smart man, but presidents get blame and approval for anything good or bad that happens. Gas prices. Stock market. All kinds of shit they have nothing to do with.

I really think this is a product of people wanting to distance themselves from the lowest trash element of culture such as yourself, who’ve been wrong on everything this year. It’s only human nature to distance yourself from the freaks of society. Thirty years from now, no one will admit they voted Trump or were an anti-vaxxer. Kids will burn their parents pictures that had Trump yard signs. No one likes to be remembered as associated with idiocy.

Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 218
Size:  621.7 KB

Load Metric
    LOL!! Over 10% of those coming across our southern border are carrying covid. Biden is a fricking idiot.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes, Biden is going to artificially win approval points because COVID is going to get better on his watch, even though everything done for COVID was done during Trump's Administration.

I don't deny that his approval rating will likely be high in the summer.

However, we all know the truth here. Biden did nothing positive for the COVID fight, just rode what was already done, and he's failing badly in the one area where he could have an effect (encouraging people to take the vaccine who are on the fence).

Every other country is putting out the message that vaccination = freedom to return to normal, and we have Biden's buddies telling us we still need to mask and socially distance for eternity, even if vaccinated.

My point is that Biden sucks on this, regardless of the approval rating.

Load Metric

Where was your "presidents get blame" when Trump was president. And percentagewise blacks are the biggest anti-vaxxers in the country. So you think all the anti-vaxxers are/were Trump supporters? Dude, you really need to lay off the LSD.

You want to know what idiocy is? That's a no brainer. Defund the cops. Let those charged with violent felonies out of jail with no bail. Allow the felons to sue the cops who arrest them. Drop all charges against the felons. THAT'S AS IDIOTIC AS IT GETS. And it's all coming from your side of the political spectrum. You rum dum libtards are pulling all this shit.

And Trump will go down as the greatest president of the 21st century, goofball.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Where was your "presidents get blame" when Trump was president. And percentagewise blacks are the biggest anti-vaxxers in the country. So you think all the anti-vaxxers are/were Trump supporters? Dude, you really need to lay off the LSD.

You want to know what idiocy is? That's a no brainer. Defund the cops. Let those charged with violent felonies out of jail with no bail. Allow the felons to sue the cops who arrest them. Drop all charges against the felons. THAT'S AS IDIOTIC AS IT GETS. And it's all coming from your side of the political spectrum. You rum dum libtards are pulling all this shit.

They are no longer the biggest anti-vaxxers. They are the second largest group, behind Trump voters.

Trump is a fucking moron of the highest order and didn’t grasp the fundamental concept that people rally behind their president during times of crisis. That’s predicated on the idiot acknowledging there is a crisis. Liberal members Of media would have nitpicked a decision here or there, just as republicans are doing to Biden, but simply acting like a grownup and acknowledging the problem would have had him at approval in the 60+%. Instead he tried to pretend it didn’t exist and got burnt by nearly 10 million votes.

Lmao at going down as greatest President as some single term clown.

Comments

splitthis: Dumb

Salty_Aus: History will not treat him kindly
    Last edited by BCR; 04-01-2021 at 02:40 AM.

Load Metric
    The plague will run its course, interventions will fail. That’s what plagues do. Another 1.5 million are gonna go before it’s over, it is just gonna be strewn over a longer period of time.

Fix your shit or perish.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    The plague will run its course, interventions will fail. That’s what plagues do. Another 1.5 million are gonna go before it’s over, it is just gonna be strewn over a longer period of time.

Fix your shit or perish.
    Interventions are a rousing success. Given it’s not a threat to children, once all adults are given access to vaccine, let the plague rage for those who voluntarily opt out. Any loss of life from that group is welcomed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

They are no longer the biggest anti-vaxxers. They are the second largest group, behind Trump voters.

Trump is a fucking moron of the highest order and didn’t grasp the fundamental concept that people rally behind their president during times of crisis. That’s predicated on the idiot acknowledging there is a crisis. Liberal members Of media would have nitpicked a decision here or there, just as republicans are doing to Biden, but simply acting like a grownup and acknowledging the problem would have had him at approval in the 60+%. Instead he tried to pretend it didn’t exist and got burnt by nearly 10 million votes.

Views: 153

The brown powerful woman of color VP kamala Harris said she wouldn't take the Trump vaccine

ROFL

IS SHE A ANTI VAXXER?

Load Metric
    I want my tds meme. Edit promptly.

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric

The brown powerful woman of color VP kamala Harris said she wouldn't take the Trump vaccine

ROFL

IS SHE A ANTI VAXXER?
    If she didn’t take it by now, then yes. When I say any death by those who voluntarily opt out is welcomed, I mean of any color and political affiliation. Anti-vaxxers are really polarized to the dumbest humans who fall on both political sides of the fence. Be a dream if nature chose to eliminate a good portion of them.

Load Metric

ROFL

IS SHE A ANTI VAXXER?
    If she didn’t take it by now, then yes. When I say any death by those who voluntarily opt out is welcomed, I mean of any color and political affiliation. Anti-vaxxers are really polarized to the dumbest humans who fall on both political sides of the fence. Be a dream if nature chose to eliminate a good portion of them.
    not wanting to take an experimental mRNA vaccine developed within a year, without long term clinical testing, does not make someone an anti vaxxer

Load Metric

not wanting to take an experimental mRNA vaccine developed within a year, without long term clinical testing, does not make someone an anti vaxxer
    It’s been being developed for 15 years and everyone here will eventually get treatment by the mRNA mechanism in the future. The biggest problem it presents is how to pay social security when it eventually adds 5-7 years to average lifespan in next 20 years. It will be the norm delivery system for multiple cancers and other maladies in the short term future.

The western world will be back to normal life by summer. After that, having been a vocal anti vax proponent will be equivalent to believing the earth is flat.

Load Metric
    It’s been being developed for 15 years and everyone here will eventually get treatment by the mRNA mechanism in the future. The biggest problem it presents is how to pay social security when it eventually adds 5-7 years to average lifespan in next 20 years. It will be the norm delivery system for multiple cancers and other maladies in the short term future.

The western world will be back to normal life by summer. After that, having been a vocal anti vax proponent will be equivalent to believing the earth is flat.
    you really think we'll be back to normal?

they're already trying to push masks and social distancing for people who ARE vaccinated

I hope you're right but I don't see this authorization stopping

Comments

splitthis: He is a stupid druggie

Gold
    Load Metric
    To be honest I am pretty used to the wearing mask thing and don't mind it much anymore. There is actually some weird level of security knowing no one else really knows what you look like. Plus, if I really need to shave but dont feel like it, don't have to worry. If people keep wearing masks in public when this is all over, I probably will too. I am not going to go out of my way to stick out though. If the masks come off everyone, I'll take mine off too.

I don't really give a shit if other people aren't wearing a mask though. I am over the whole worrying about getting Covid thing. That sucked enough of my life and energy and I have moved on.

I guess a drawback is you can't see the face of pretty girls, although obviously you can still check out nice bodies and sometimes if everything else looks good, not being able to see the whole face just adds to the allure. I don't oggle or stare but I have a job where I am out and about mingling in public, and getting to look at attractive females is definitely a perk.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    To be honest I am pretty used to the wearing mask thing and don't mind it much anymore. There is actually some weird level of security knowing no one else really knows what you look like. Plus, if I really need to shave but dont feel like it, don't have to worry. If people keep wearing masks in public when this is all over, I probably will too. I am not going to go out of my way to stick out though. If the masks come off everyone, I'll take mine off too.

I don't really give a shit if other people aren't wearing a mask though. I am over the whole worrying about getting Covid thing. That sucked enough of my life and energy and I have moved on.

I guess a drawback is you can't see the face of pretty girls, although obviously you can still check out nice bodies and sometimes if everything else looks good, not being able to see the whole face just adds to the allure. I don't oggle or stare but I have a job where I am out and about mingling in public, and getting to look at attractive females is definitely a perk.
    I’m with you on shaving. I think I prefer it for popping into grocery stores locally so I don’t get stuck in 15 minute conversations with some doofus I haven’t seen in 20 years.

I don’t like it for prolonged periods, like I’ll be playing poker live in a few weeks and that will tilt me. I’m close to positive that from everything emerging, vaccinated people pose almost no risk for spreading it, in which case I’ll opt for the most breathable paper thin thing that offers no protection, but less annoying.

I fully expect that most venues will move to requiring people to be vaccinated to attend or sections of those not vaccinated. Probably not most private business that can’t lose revenue, but things like ballparks and casinos. Ballparks are already offering sections for vaccinated. The problem with casinos is you’d much rather play poker at the unvaccinated table as you’d be playing with the dumbasses more often.

Load Metric

you really think we'll be back to normal?

they're already trying to push masks and social distancing for people who ARE vaccinated

I hope you're right but I don't see this authorization stopping
    It all depends how many split and other anti-vaxxers there are. I assume between existing cases and vaccinations, we reach a point in the summer where it’s not mandatory many places. They can push all they want, but they’ve consistently set a low bar they can beat lately. Like we are now in the vaccination stage of the game they projected for summer. We will have 4x the number currently vaccinated fully through the process in 60 days

I expect the virus numbers to be so low in a few months that it’s basically not enforced in the vast majority of places. I think if they find it requires a booster, it could be back again at times, but I doubt it.

Load Metric
    Name:  image0-1.png
Views: 360
Size:  710.9 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  image0-1.png
Views: 360
Size:  710.9 KB
    Most here fall somewhere between .04 and 1.3. Maybe not you, but 1.3 would mean 10 people I graduated with. I’m fit, but of the dudes I know who have passed locally, I’d say half were fat, but half weren’t. I only knew one, so I’m going off pics. People don’t always use their worst picture. That chart actually seems high tbh. That would mean 40 deaths from the 4 classes from when I started high school. I’ve heard of like 2 who went to school with me, and maybe seven or eight in my age range from area.

The first would mean anyone with a class of 300 would expect a death over 40. Fuck that. Compared to 55 million vaccinated and maybe a few clear cut deaths. It’s a no brainer. I think your chart might be worse than it actually is, and still a no brainer. Run your chart through a calculator considering 46% of the population is over 40, and you’re looking at millions of deaths once the virus moved to 100%, which it certainly would at some point without vaccine.

Thread Information