Page 602 of 948 FirstFirst ... 102502552592598599600601602603604605606612652702 ... LastLast
Results 12,021 to 12,040 of 18955

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Our house is getting vaccinated later this week. One with moderna and the other with Pfizer. Will post a review.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Also for the covid truthers out there - one of my best friends got it almost a year ago. Youngish totally healthy guy who has a job where he doesn't sit on his ass all day. Great healthcare. Unfortunately, he hasn't been the same since he caught it. Walking up a flight of stairs leaves him winded for several minutes. Brutal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Also for the covid truthers out there - one of my best friends got it almost a year ago. Youngish totally healthy guy who has a job where he doesn't sit on his ass all day. Great healthcare. Unfortunately, he hasn't been the same since he caught it. Walking up a flight of stairs leaves him winded for several minutes. Brutal.
    I've found that my wind was fine after a few months, but my overall stamina is still down somewhat. I had COVID in March/April of 2020.

This could be just related to not being in as good of shape after a year of disrupted sleep due to baby and no going to the gym, but I'm just gassed after a long run or hike now that carries into the next day, whereas pre March 2020 i could run 10-12 miles in the morning and be fully charged up for an evening out.

Now such an exertion would kill the rest of the day and maybe carry into the next.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Name:  f463589.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  69.2 KB

Load Metric
    Druff how are you feeling? Any results yet? I can’t imagine you have it even if it sounds like it. The Jewish study pretty much said it was virtually impossible. I assume you didn’t interact with takeout driver with how cautious you’ve been.

With everyone getting vaccinated now, it seems every person who has intense arm pain got the Moderna. I got the Pfizer, but didn’t know what I’d get until there. My dad for Pfizer. His wife Morderna. She was getting woke up by rolling over on side.

Some have a little ring at injection site. Basically everyone who has any complaint is Moderna. None serious. Just arm shit.

I’d guess, and it’s a pure guess, it’s the oils the vaccine is held by. All injections of that sort have an oil packet surrounding the actual vaccine.

I’ve ran into this with other injections. The Moderna uses an oil called Peg 2000. Its ethyl oxide. I know with other intramuscular injections, hardly anyone has any reaction to benzyl alcohol, but many have a bad tolerance with ethyl oleate. I don’t know how similar ethyl oxide is to ethyl oleate, but it looks and is described almost exactly to those that have arm and slight skin reactions. I wouldn’t move my appointment 2 days over it if I had the option, but I think you have 90% greater chance of having a really sore arm getting Moderna over Pfizer.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Druff how are you feeling? Any results yet? I can’t imagine you have it even if it sounds like it. The Jewish study pretty much said it was virtually impossible. I assume you didn’t interact with takeout driver with how cautious you’ve been.

With everyone getting vaccinated now, it seems every person who has intense arm pain got the Moderna. I got the Pfizer, but didn’t know what I’d get until there. My dad for Pfizer. His wife Morderna. She was getting woke up by rolling over on side.

Some have a little ring at injection site. Basically everyone who has any complaint is Moderna. None serious. Just arm shit.

I’d guess, and it’s a pure guess, it’s the oils the vaccine is held by. All injections of that sort have an oil packet surrounding the actual vaccine.

I’ve ran into this with other injections. The Moderna uses an oil called Peg 2000. Its ethyl oxide. I know with other intramuscular injections, hardly anyone has any reaction to benzyl alcohol, but many have a bad tolerance with ethyl oleate. I don’t know how similar ethyl oxide is to ethyl oleate, but it looks and is described almost exactly to those that have arm and slight skin reactions. I wouldn’t move my appointment 2 days over it if I had the option, but I think you have 90% greater chance of having a really sore arm getting Moderna over Pfizer.
    Thanks for asking.

Test came back negative again. My girlfriend came along with me this time, and also did a test. She also got back a negative result.

But what of the cough and chest pain, and the fact that both got considerably worse on Saturday?

On Sunday evening, I noticed that the cough substantially lessened. The chest pain was still there, but had lessened a little bit. That was encouraging!

Today I woke up with the cough almost gone, and the chest pain about 50% better. So this is going the right direction, and I predict it will be all gone within a few days.

So whatever this was (probably not COVID), it looks like it's on its way out. Can't declare that for sure yet, but it sure looks that way.

Comments

BCR: Really glad you’re getting better and both came negative. Seemed to improbable, but when symptoms mimic, I get it fucking with you. You aren’t going to have 3 false negatives. It’s something standard.

Load Metric
    real talk todge i think you should get tested for hypochondria
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    real talk todge i think you should get tested for hypochondria

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In the meantime, Ontario has suspended the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine for people under 55, as it is killing people: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...those-under-55

Some people develop blood clots, and 40% of those people die! It was found this happens most often to women under 55.

Glad that vaccine isn't approved in the US!

In fact, given that the US has 3 vaccines with a pretty good safety profile (so far), and given that the difficulty in getting vaccinated is going way down, I don't see why we should bother introducing this fail vaccine in the US.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Thanks for asking.

Test came back negative again. My girlfriend came along with me this time, and also did a test. She also got back a negative result.

But what of the cough and chest pain, and the fact that both got considerably worse on Saturday?

On Sunday evening, I noticed that the cough substantially lessened. The chest pain was still there, but had lessened a little bit. That was encouraging!

Today I woke up with the cough almost gone, and the chest pain about 50% better. So this is going the right direction, and I predict it will be all gone within a few days.

So whatever this was (probably not COVID), it looks like it's on its way out. Can't declare that for sure yet, but it sure looks that way.
    Glad to hear the tests were negative and you are improving. I'm no doctor, but perhaps you just have a cold? People can still get colds without a side of 'rona.

Load Metric
    In Ny spectators to be limited to around 20,000 football and baseball, but unable to get in without proof of vaccination.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    In Ny spectators to be limited to around 20,000 football and baseball, but unable to get in without proof of vaccination.
    lol proof of vaccination, still gotta wear masks and social distance, with 50% capacity lol

keep moving them goal posts dems

Load Metric
    JUST TWO WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE YALL ROFL

"THE GOVERNMENT WOULD NEVER TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS JUST TO TAKE OUR RIGHTS AWAY, THEY CARE ABOUT PEOPLE'S LIVES"

ROFL TEAM PEDOPHILE

Comments

splitthis: Lol

BartHanson: Seems like the pedophile is your hero Matt Gaetz

Load Metric
    TRUST THE EXPERTS

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE

ROFL TEAM SENILE PEDOPHILE

Comments

Load Metric
    "IF YOU STUPID DRUMMMMMPPPFFFFFF SUPPORTERS WOULD'VE JUST WORN YOUR DAMN MASKS FOR 2 WEEKS THIS PANDEMIC WOULD BE OVER BY NOW"

Comments

Dan Druff: like 50% of the country actually thinks this. sad!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Watch this doctor totally destroy Biden and Team Feelings regarding their idiotic restrictions they're pushing for already-vaccinated people.

Basically she's making the point that people aren't bothering to get vaccinated in the US because they think their life will be heavily restricted either way, so why bother?

Fredo just sits there looking confused, and doesn't know what to say.

https://twitter.com/FreedomIsrael_/status/1371373375503929344

Load Metric
    Watch this doctor totally destroy Biden and Team Feelings regarding their idiotic restrictions they're pushing for already-vaccinated people.

Basically she's making the point that people aren't bothering to get vaccinated in the US because they think their life will be heavily restricted either way, so why bother?

Fredo just sits there looking confused, and doesn't know what to say.

https://twitter.com/FreedomIsrael_/status/1371373375503929344
    These people are always going to err on the side of caution. Biden will simply override it all in about a month. The last time the CDC said grandparents shouldn’t hug their grandkids yet, Biden said that day for grandparents to hug their grandkids after vaccinated. People are thrilled at the access. This whining shit is popular with the fringe crowd still bitter about losing, but the general public has him at over 70% approval of handling the Covid crisis. In two months when everyone is enjoying a normal summer, and the economy is booming, he’s going to enjoy incredible high approval. Good timing is everything. Trump rode it for 4 years though primaries up until last year, and Biden has excellent timing atm.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Take another hit of LSD

Load Metric
    Trudeau is just a little paranoid. But I know a guy who spent the entire past year in his basement!

Load Metric

Thread Information